Votes: 32 84.2%
  • Absolutely not!

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Extreme gay navel fetish. Hot or not? Please vote.

Not that hot to me but its pretty cool to watch for sure.

Very hot. Saw this video a few weeks ago. Love sharp objects in my navel, but this is extreme! Where the hell does it even go? Either way, probably wouldn't be able to take that kind of torture, but I'd love to give it ;)

This vid is totally hot, but I'm astounded there's no blood whatsoever. I have no idea how these guys can stab their bellybuttons all the way in with a 4" screwdriver and not bleed at all. True, they seem to simply slide the screwdriver under the skin at an angle, but I've done the same thing with a needle and there's always been some blood, anyway. Is it me or is there some smart way you can minimize the bleeding?

No idea. I've gone pretty deep, and there's always some blood. And it's uncomfortable for days. It's like this guy just has a secret canal in to his gut. I hope they sanitized it :/

Wow that is so HOT HOT HOT, shame we can't see the face but i imagine him to be a skinhead, kidnapped and tortured befiore death

No idea. I've gone pretty deep, and there's always some blood. And it's uncomfortable for days. It's like this guy just has a secret canal in to his gut. I hope they sanitized it :/

I am by no means an expert but my best guess (emphasis on guess) would be that he's done it often enough that whatever internals are left from his cord are streched and scarred enough from repeated doings that it doesnt bleed near enough to the entrance to be visible.

Hot as hell! Not necessarily for the stabbing, but hot because of the body, the tatts, and the hands all over him. The stabbing is fascinating though. I don't know how he can escape major damage. At that angle, it isn't simply gliding under the skin. At that angle he could rupture his bladder or intestines, causing sepsis. Or even worse, rupturing his abdominal artery.
I want to be one of those hands!

Fantastic vid Meat!

I don't know if it was because of the procedure or all the hands rubbing his body but he seemed to have a fairly good hard on.

Actually this isn't as bad as one might think. I've done it myself. the navel and the area behind it as actually a collapsed vein that fed you in the womb. So long as the object doesn't go in so fast the intestines cant move aside, and so long as the object and wound area are clean to prevent infection, its safer than many realize. As for the abdominal aorta and vein they lay about in inch in front of the spine and again so long as its not so sharp its slice inside one is pretty safe

Back