Bye Bye Crappy Old Site

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
We moved to a different server - no white pages now, faster connection - posting is fun again!

And we have plenty of space so let get this place rolling again.

*I fucked up and all data from the previous board was lost - accounts, posts - everything. Sorry dudes, shit happens.

Well, at least we are happy we can post again without having a half page or nothin at all except a header in my screen...

Yay Meatpie!!

Yes, that was such a disappointment as we had so many quality posts.

Hope you are not too angry at me but it was a server issue and I there was nothing I could do except move to another host.

Thanks for getting us back up so soon - hope this one works better!

It does work better but all members and their posts are gone.

I am sick of this really. Never been on a site that gets restarted every two months...

That makes Cute Dead Guys so uniqe...and even more united ;p

Well, its also a natural way to cleanse the forum of troll accounts and secondaries...

OMG. Keep this to the basement...

We tend to go down every two months....I hope this time we last. I've made everything possible we don't get fucked up again but shit happens.

Nothing is certain on the net...just like in rea life.

the important thing - is that we are back up!!

Thanks again Meatpie for all of your hard work!!

Hello CDG Im back. uff meatpie thanks for putting the www on the site, my server /browser canot display the page until today.

so glad to see you back man, I and the others missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you my friend. After the tecnical problems I rejoin the site. I missed all of you too. :sm (63):

I was wondering what happened to you. Nice to have you back.

hello orochi boy.

any new scans today?

Meatpie,

Thanks for getting away from that old server host who cancelled you five times. All of your previous hosting providers were reselling the same hosts' services. Hopefully this new one has no connection to them, and CDGs troubles will be over.

Back