Octave

Forum Regular
Hello everybody,

I don't know if this subject was already tackled. If it's the case, please forgive me.

I would like to know your first necrophiliac experience. I think that we are born gay or heterosexual (or non-sexual, etc, but is it not the subject). The experiences of the childhood then shape us, create certain sexual desires like the necrophilia.

When do you realise your lure for the death ?

As for me, my father was a veterinary. He took me with him to control slaughterhouses. It was not really a place for the children. But I remember perfectly the smell of the death, pools of curdled blood, wasps on carcasses...

I think it was the founder event of my transformation.

After that, I began to play the dead myself until I feel my first sexual emotions. When I was ten, I felt some excitement when I saw a handsome man dying in films. In butcher's shops, I liked imagining naked men instead of steaks and chickens, their cold flesh lying on the stall. Nothing for the women, or the children. For me, they have the immunity. I hate the violence inflicted on the women, the children or on the animals.

Only deaths of beautiful men arouse me.

What about you ?

Nice thread Octave, interesting experience.

When I was a kid my favourite game was "morgue"....I played the forensic expert and put all the other kids from the neighbouthood on a slab at a construction site, no joke.

I loved the boys best, nothing for the girls.

When I was an 8 year old my brother died on the living room floor of the apt we were living in at the time.
My mother was playing with my other brother in his bedroom and when she chased him back into the living room she found him. He was already blue. Just a little 5 month old baby.
Seeing that body that day before I was carted off to the neighbours changed something in me that day.
I found it fascinating to see.. I cannot explain it but I am sure you all can feel it too.

Its simply progressed from there on.

Thank you both for your story. I know it's intimate but sometimes interesting to share. And I am sorry for your young brother, aotkpta...

I thank you for both for your kind words. Although sometimes difficult to talk about, I as well find it interesting.

His name was Dillon. Dillon Thomas. :)

I m not sure the reason why I like deaths. Probably the death of my biological parents when I was a child.

Im not interested in going out for already dead folks but it would be an honor to have my body dug up and fucked. :')

I have never been interested in seriously harming or killing anyone but to see someone (real or fake) during the moment of death has always been a turn-on for me. I remember watching the old western movies as a young boy when I was probably only 7 or 8 years old and feeling something wonderful to watch a cowboy get shot. When the sheriff brought his dead outlaws back to town strapped to their saddles I became totally transfixxed with the scene. To see a handsome dead guy shirtless is great.

I grew up on a farm in a remote northern community. Most of what we ate we grew. The sight of the blood always made me curious. One time when I was 15 my whole family was away so I went to where we would hang the meat up by the feet. I took off all my clothes and hung upside down, it was from my knees and not from my feet but I remember wondering what the animal must have felt, even though they would have been dead, I let go with my hands then I jerked off upside down. When I came I relaxed and just pretended to hang there dead. It was surreal. I only ever did it the once, it was rare to actually be alone on the farm, there were always cousins and uncles running around. I know that wasn't really the origin of my feelings because I remember even younger getting boys to play dead as I examined them, once I even convinced a neighbour boy to play the main course in a cannibal feast. I don't remember where the idea came from but he took off his shirt and we put a zucchini in his mout because we didn't have apples. His brother and I laughed and pretended to cook and eat him.

. "His brother and I laughed and pretended to cook and eat him"

Lol how cute :) !

Thank you for your contribution, guys !

Your story, Yalada, is very interesting. Our experiences are quite various.

very simple in my case,
ive known that i have liked man feet since ive been 5 or 6, but the necro part came to be when a guy i dated for
three years, Mike... was lying in bed with me one night and i was fucking and sucking his soles as i did every
night, well, to make a long story short, he had been out partying that night got home and we went at it right away, i went at his soles at once , turns out he died in his sleep from a coke overdose 20 mins after arriving home, so i was at his feet all night unaware they were dead till morning. finding out he had died while i was doing his big feet shocked me at the time but the more i thought of it the more it turned me on.
i was licking, biteing, fucking and sucking, burying my face in his sole meat for hours as he lay there dead.
now even going to his grave gives me a mega boner.
this all happened when i was 19 years old and he was 34 yrs old, always had a thing for a bit older dudes.

Reactions: c44
Jesus Christ, I got hard just reading this.

I kissed and smelled the fragrant soles of feet, strongly drunk men. These were ordinary fellows that much had a drink alcoholic and strongly got drunk.
I carried them in a place, wherever nobody could prevent, разувал them, took off socks and kissed their feet! Yes, these were the very drunk fellows, but they were living. It is sorry, now, I can not find such fellows, for us now the special patrol rides in city, and all drunk men at once drives away in an area, or отрезвляют in place...:( Therefore, now, the few drinks on streets...:(

Still waiting for mine. Hoping to somehow become friendly with someone who works in the coroners office. I know if I happened to sumble across a body, would have to check it out.

Back