P

PJB

Topic says it. I didnt realise what kind of community this is when i registered, so please delete my account :)

have a nice time everyone

we dont delete accounts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do your homework before joining sites
from now on..................

Yeah...and the "I didn't realize what kind of website this is...." explanation is ridiculous.

HOLY SHIT!! I have been on this site for many years. I had no idea what it was! Does that make me a bad person?? OMG, what will I do. :aww man:

HOLY SHIT!! I have been on this site for many years. I had no idea what it was! Does that make me a bad person?? OMG, what will I do. :aww man:

LOL, LOL ,LMFAO.........................

What kind of site did you think it was?
Topic says it. I didnt realise what kind of community this is when i registered, so please delete my account :)

have a nice time everyone

Uhhhh .. CutedeadGUYS - what did you expect to find here?
However, there are some chicks on here - in random media - if you search a little! But while you're your looking around for the chicks, stop and enjoy what this site is really about. I bet you will like it too!

We don't delete accounts on request.

Are accounts only deleted if they are compromised/hacked is that right?

We consider each case individually.

We consider each case individually.

That is what I thought, if an account is hacked/sending spam posts on here then it will be banned and the member will need to reapply for a new account. Is that still true?

Check this out:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hdHZ5hp45Fc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ok, what happened??, What caused him to be banned??

Back