donnybadboi

Forum Regular
I know there is the messaging service on the forum, but does anyone else think it would be a good (or bad) idea to have a realtime chatroom type feature?

It's just a thought that I had. It may be a dumb idea but I thought I would share it anyways :dunno:

I agree with you, it would be great to have it, but I feel Meatpie and his mates are already making a huge effort to keep this great site alive. I am not computer expert, but I imagine that feature would need quite a lot of new resources. In the meantime internet is full of chat platforms for us to use.

We can easily open a chat but a decision has been made not to because we are a forum after and as Muerto said there are plenty of chatrooms for gays on the internet.

We can easily open a chat but a decision has been made not to because we are a forum after and as Muerto said there are plenty of chatrooms for gays on the internet.

Hi Meatpie, I may be too late to put in my two cents' worth but if a chat can be opened easily I'd love to see it here. Yes, there are plenty of gay chatrooms out there, but not with this subject matter.

Hi Meatpie, I may be too late to put in my two cents' worth but if a chat can be opened easily I'd love to see it here. Yes, there are plenty of gay chatrooms out there, but not with this subject matter.

How about we all decide on an IRC platform, such as Efnet or Undernet and call the room CDG. Anyone can visit and if they don't like the room chat they can leave. Plus we can always go to private chat if two of us want to chat alone. All we have to do is decide on an server, such as Efnet or Undernet, decide on the name of the room, and we're good to go: and keep CDG open in another window to comment on posts and topics, plus the newly posted ones that come up while we're chatting...sounds like a great way to spend an evening...reaching the point where you can't stop jerking off feverishly and spurt off, take a snack break until you bone up again in 30 minutes and come back!

hey pie,
i strongly suggest we keep it as is, as u said it should remain........

Of course. Forum elite users decide the way this site is run, ordinary users can just give suggestions.

Meat pie put a chat room on here so we can chat to each other get with the moden times..

Back