darkestblond

darkestblond
awesome!
for my big day I need a 10 ft tall st. andrews cross with a 12 in spiked metal dildo @ the cross point flat on the ground.
after slamming meth & oxycodone tabs with tequila to dull any pain I will sit on the tip of the dildo & you push me we down by my soulders.
blood will flow from my asshole & then you will push me down horizontally binding my arms & legs to the cross spread eagled.
the spiked dildo will slice through my guts & probably emerge from my belly spilling more blood.
you raise the cross upright upside & gravity causes the dildo to rip open my lower abdomen to the root of my dick which has been tightly tied, like my ballsack.
you stick a large screwdriver into my dick slit & push all the way into my bladder.
more blood flows from my dick.
you use garden shears to cute off my nose, lips & ears.
blood all over drips down.
you cute off my fingers & toes & slam me again.
then the knife.
a large butcher knife.
you stab it into my torsosblade up just below my ribcage then twist it around so you slice my torsos open from side to side & stick in your hands & start pulling out my guts.
blood everywhere.
you stab my eyes then sever my head, my dick & my balls.
bye bye.

Ketamine is the better drug for the ride you want. You can do anything to a guy on K, and he won't care.

While you are suspended up there, I will kneel below, slurping all the blood as it flows down from your body. And gobbling up any pieces of you that fall to the ground. Then carry your dead carcass to my home, to cuddle and nibble and suck and swallow.

Back