Keep up the great work. I get really into seeing dead guys moved around, carried, dragged, or piled on top of one another. There was a vid where two guys were carrying a dead body wearing underwear into the next room. More of that please.

Let me in on this! He should be a dead young motor-cop. Strip him dowen to his boots, peel a dough-nut over his dick and eat it off!

I know you can't get actors to show their dicks on film, but what you might be able to do is show them fully clothed, but then pull off their jeans, and then show them in their underwear. Then in one shot show someone pulling off their underwear so that we know that they are naked, even if we can't see the full frontal.

Want to see him die in his bare feet - preferably shirtless and in jeans, then get stripped naked and tagged.

Some morgue scenes would be nice. Maybe a busy morgue with two or three dead guys on tables and for each an examinier. Maybe they talk about them while undressing and inspecting the bodies or make fun about them and compare them.
But a killing scene before would be nice and to see how they are packed into body bags.

Some morgue scenes would be nice. Maybe a busy morgue with two or three dead guys on tables and for each an examinier. Maybe they talk about them while undressing and inspecting the bodies or make fun about them and compare them.
But a killing scene before would be nice and to see how they are packed into body bags.

Great scenerio...would love to see this acted out

Back