Would like to see him die .. then remove the shoe and sock to apply the tag. You can even take him to the morgue and strip the body. that would be great.
Side note while I am typing this. I know you all try to please everyone and you do a good job, but camera guys tend to like to pan away or to the side (I guess for effect) when pulling off shoes and socks. I like to see the foot - a quick pause on the foot as the sock comes off would be nice - no need to linger - I can pause. just a thought for us foot guys, I doubt I'm alone about that. Cool - I have always wanted an opportunity to mention that to a filmmaker - thanks

It all sounds great. How about victims in their 30s, maybe with some fur?

Yes I agree with both these, not into boyish types at all.

Looks good Todd. I like the mortuary attendant's positive attitude to work. Slow day? He just gets his garotte and recruits a few new corpses.

Last edited:
But 90% of the "victims" are already too young looking hairless twinks. We just want variety.

to each it's own...

some people prefer younger guys that's why I mentioned it...IMO for me I don't need variety I like the younger crowd...

but you like older guys and that's your preference I have no problem with that, not everyone likes the same kind of dudes or are into the same dudes...everyone has different taste

I agree they were excellent teasers. I'll just point out that the one strangling vic looked like he was in his 30's - maybe more of V's tastes. I'm all for variety of course, and encourage the filmmakers to explore all their casting options, but I do hope we get to see some 18-19 year old 'vics' who actually happen to look their age :)

hows the production of toe-tagged, body bagged, morgue dudes coming?

will we be seeing anything soon?

Definitely want to see him die first but dont expect you will show them naked ( unfortunately) . lots of good suggestions above but would like to see bullet holes ( fake obviously) or knife wounds etc .

Me too like the victims more built and muscular, at least look like a man!!!

Back