good news ,to see viraldeath again

i remember angelust.com , and johana refus to give the name of this site ,bcs i am not gay

Your blog has been removed satanic, I am sorry.

A few hours ago: (from Aftonbladet.se translated by google)

The 37-year-old woman in Gothenburg had seven skulls, a backbone and 300 skeletal remains in the apartment.
Now she is sentenced for crimes against griftefriden.
The punishment: probation, with health care and substance abuse treatment.
The woman has undergone a small psychiatric examination, which revealed that she is to calculate as well.
But the Gothenburg District Court therefore finds that the 37-year-old will be sentenced to probation - where addiction treatment should be included.
Bought seven skulls
Police found seven skulls, a backbone and 300 other skeletons in her apartment in the district Bergsjön in Gothenburg in september.
Self she admits that she bought on the internet seven skulls, a spine, an arm and a large number of other skeletal remains in his home, including various plastic bags. She also acknowledges that she has sold including three skulls. But she denies she crimes, says that her interest was not sexual but science - and questions about the law of griftefriden can be applied to skeletal remains, as the Act states "corpse", when referring to the remains. But the law states that bone covered by criminal protection.
It is well established that skeletal parts come from people in America, Scandinavia and the Middle East, some of whom were born around 1943 and the 1951st
Necrophiliac Texts "taken from the web"
In a text file that is found on the 37-year-old computer, the woman wrote: "I have been a necrophiliac, if you like, my whole life."
Of course she says that she has texts from the web.
The computer also contains images where a woman vänslas intensively with skulls in bed. Although the woman in the pictures is similar to her, 37-year-old claims that it is her.
The Court finds that the woman in the pictures "using skeletal parts in connection with sexual acts", but believes that it is not possible to conclude that there is 37-year-old woman is.
A former friend of the woman testify that 37-year-old claimed to have had sex with skulls and used them "in the lower regions." 37-year old's explanation is that she was drunk and said so to provoke.
Had faith
Court can not conclude that the skeletons are used for sexual purposes, however, she was aware that it was all about bones and therefore had intent to violate griftefriden.
Probation has observations indicated that the 37-year-old suffering from many years of alcohol abuse and also had mental problems. She has need of addiction treatment and outpatient psychiatric care.
Before the sentence was announced today accused the woman out in Göteborgs-Posten, that she felt a victim of a criminal outrage. That she is certainly an "odd bird" with great interest in the human leg. But it is not about anything sexual, and that she believes that it should be legal to possess a skeleton.

Thanks for the update Smurfen. :skull: So she is reunited with her family now, as far as I understand it they will give her collection back because she legitametly bought online?

What a ridiculous nation.

Everyone on the internet knows that Johanna is a hardcore necrophile that likes dry bones but apparently to the Swedish court system this isn't a legitimate evidence.

Maybe when she shoots someone dead and produces a fresh corpse they will be more convinced.

From what I've read, the police will keep Helenas collection of skelaton and try to Get rid of them somehow? As of how they Will do this I have no idea.
Yesterday HL started posting on the website Flashback again. Now under the nickname Santa Muerte.

Oh no, she has used Santa Muerte before, I am sure she is in bad mood. What's she saying?

Hello,
I`m new here, and I have some questions concerning the case...maybe somebody can help me:

Does anybody know if Helena Lugvigsson alias JohannaXn got convicted because of grave robbery or also for the bones she legally purchased?
Was the investigation done only by the Swedish police or was Interpol involved? I ask because Interpol would automatically give information to authorities of other countries.
When will the next higher court/authority judge her case? Is there any way to follow information about the trial in last resort?
And last but not least:
Did the police confirm that all necro pictures with bones/skeletons found on her hard disk displayed her and not other people? If not, were there any investigations about the identity of other people? If you were/are in contact with her, do you think JohannaXn would give any information about forums and forum members to the police?

I would be very thankful if anyone replied me. You can also write me a private message or email me to Necroghoul7@reincarnate.com
Until that case, I thought it was perfectly legal to import and own bones within the EU and USA.

Regards

Helena is free and actively posting on flashback forums, nickname Santa Muerte.

https://www.flashback.org/t1955946p449

She has posted tons of lies, talks about CDG and all the people she kept in contact. Rest assured that if you were stupid enough to excahnge photos of yourself, contact details etc the Swedish police have already seen you.

She posted lots of dead kids while admin of ViralDeath.com, I took a screenshot back in 2010:

Flashback members send her the link to my thread

http://cutedeadguys.net/threads/8038...ly-sickening

"I have never posted these pictures," she replied.

You can read her reply (in Swedish) here.

I wonder if the crazed bitch is back up to her old tricks again...........
anyone here have any new info on this slut?

rumor has it that this bitch id back here in our community under another name, be careful people!

Back