Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

JohannaXn ran ViralDeath.com from this apartment building in Gothenburg, Sweden...which she turned into her own private morgue in 2011

JohannaXn former admin of ViralDeath.com real name Helena Ludvigsson has been arrested in Sweden after police found human corpses in her apartment.

The 37-year-old lesbian necrophile lived alone in her flat in Gothenburg.

She was notorious on the internet for her extreme fondness of dead girls and their dry bones in particular. "Jo" made international headlines in 2010 when she posted images of the dead body of murdered Queensland teenager Leanne Holland.

This sparked huge outcry in Australia but she refused to take down the photos and even gave interviews to local media.

Cute Dead Girl...JohannaXn is facing trial for murder, illegal possesion of human remains and performing sexual activities with a corpse.

Grizlly...Police found a human skull in Jo's fridge.

Helena collected both male & female bones and police have evidence she was even selling some of them on the internet. They found thousand of images of dead girls on her computer.

Dried male bones were found laid out on the floor inside her apartment and investigators say they have evidence she performed sexual acts on the remains.

Human remains were also found in plastic bags strewn around the apartment.

A dream come true...JohannaXn fucked this male skeleton laid out on the floor.

Prosecutor Kristina Ehrenborg said necrophilia is a criminal offence in Sweden and that she had never seen anything like this in her entire career.

Helena claims she didn't murder anyone and that she bought the bones online from morgue workers in the United States.

When asked about her collection Helena stated that she had historical and archaeological interest in human bones. :hahahahha:

Disbelief...Prosecutor Kristina Ehrenborg, left said she had never seen anythng like this in her entire career.

Sweet dreams...Jo's partner in bed.

Necro passion....Police found photos of JohannaXn licking and kissing a human skull.

During her psychiatric evaluation Helena was well-behaved and stable. She denied all charges. She was deemed mentally fit to stand trial.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/feedarticle/10538567

More Soon.

Internet rumour has it that Jo was actually a dude, do you guys have any informaiton on that?

Wow no wonder the site is down....... LMFAO..... are we all killers inside? I would never murder some one for pure pleasure........ You don't have any bodies in ur home Meatpie?! lol

Last edited:
Internet rumour has it that Jo was actually a dude, do you guys have any informaiton on that?

No, but somehow I can't help thinking having sex with a bone is easier for women than for men.

Well I thought you gays wouldn't have any problem with that. :hahahahha:
LMFAO! Good one. Well I'm not gay nor bi, I just like viewing dead bodies. It's a part of reality that is seldom seen her in the U.S. because of our unconstitutional
censorship bullshit!

She didn't murder anyone.

In fact she has been released from jail a few days ago and is happily posting on the internet.

we talked about everything ....

and everday , and one day she tell ,she will change her email ,and she gone

I am sorry, haven't got any other but I can ask around.

Why don't update your blog more often? Are you busy?

Do you go to morgue?

Why do you need Johanna?

Back