I am sorry, haven't got any other but I can ask around.

Why don't update your blog more often? Are you busy?

Do you go to morgue?

Why do you need Johanna?

soon i will go in Morgue with my girlfriend

i start to update today ,last month 3 teen thief stole the cable of phone of our village ,in algeria if u don't have phone u can use internet in ur home

but we captured the thief ,i wanted to put the cable in their asshole ,people don't let me do it

i just want to speake with it ,she was a good friend ,she is here in CDG ,she have a account i don't know his name ,and she visite the site evereday

If you get in touch please make her send you some morgue photos of young guys I am sure she has many because she befriended some morgue works from the USA who send her high-resolution photos.

BTW did you know that JohannaXn actually is a man?

JohannaXn is preparing to launch a new gore site inspired by recent jail experience

5548012Q.png

acnMfXDE.jpg

[SUP]Free man[/SUP][SUP]: Helena is all smiles happily posting on internet forums after making international headlines just last week.[/SUP]

In an unprecedented turn of events Swedish transexual necrophile Helena Ludvigsson aka JohannaXn walked free from jail a few days ago awaiting a sentence on December 17, 2012.

He is charged with disturbing the peace of the dead and unlawful possession of firearm.

Currently dude is happily posting on Swedish forum flashback and is preparing his next gore site inspired by recent jail experience and subsequent release.

He will now feel even more invincible and superior, release will be an enormous boost to his ego. The Swedish justice system is ridicilous.

Helena uses the nickname drabbadavFB on popular Swedish forum FlashBack.org

Expect dry bone kisses and lots of dead vagina pics soon as the queen of the necro world returns to the interwebs. :I am king:

Contract with theYNC.com

5548093g.png

Helena agreed to the following deal with theYNC which never materialized:

"Theync aquire by this deal JohannaXn (Helena Ludvigsson) services, she will supply theync with pictures or set of pictures that is in the amount of minum 600 posts, there is nothing in the deal that say the supply of picture content will end with 600, that is a decision JohannaXn takes on her own in agreement with Theync.

The images JohannaXn will supply is everything she would have posted on Viraldeath, image content she found herself. This does not include deals she make with friends that are not for public postings or content she buy herself or produce on her own. This does however not mean that she wont supply above types of content, it is just her own choice. Images that will be supplied is all types, including women.

JohannaXn as part of the deal will continue on and spend all time she spent on Viraldeath finding videos or image content. The video trade will go on as before, JohannaXn legally bind herself to continue on doing this for minimum 2 years or for as long as she want to continue after these two years.

Because theync interest mainly lay in hiring JohannaXn´s services, she will honour this need not only as a legally binding contract but also as part of her own commitment to agrements made. She will be as dedicated with theync co-operation as she have been with other agrements she had with people and partners before.

Viraldeath.com the domain name will be owned by theync.com and redirected to that site. JohannaXn commits not to start any other competing gore site during 2 years of time. This does not include comercial enteprises for forensic, autopsy or necrophilia media or similar non-gore oriented content (this however will probobly lead to she be able to aquire more content to sell or give to theync that is unrelated to forensic or necrophilia oriented media like gore content and more). The time she spend on these other non-gore related business ventures will never infringe in the time she will spend on aquring gore content, images or videos that is in this deal.

The deal also give JohannaXn free-time when she needs it, as she got on Viraldeath for special occasions. These free times can be days or week long. But these are only reserved for special occasions, holiday seasons is not considered special occasions because JohannaXn do not consider them special occasions, herself. Special occasions could be everything from visiting friends, girlfriends or similar that may take time or if Internet is out temporary.

Both parties are agreeing to be honest, respectful and do their best to keep a good working co-operation spirit. This business agreement while formal is also one of friends, where both parties look after each other and solve issues and co-operate as friends would do, to the mutual benificial reward of both parties.

After the payment is done, viraldeath will exist for a short while with a "sold"-sign and then be dismantled. JohannaXn will not take part in any other dedicated gore-site and will offer her services exclusively to theync.com as only corporate tradeing partner involved in the gorescene."

Transsexual necrophile from Gothenburg looking for work

5547060D.png

acnMfXDE.jpg

[SUP]Unemployed: Helena Ludvigsson wants to work as a nurse in Sweden...but who will hire himr?[/SUP]

adiIBYQP.jpg

[SUP]Helena prefers her patients lying still...[/SUP]

We have just learnt that Helena is looking for work as a nurse in Sweden. :hahahahha:

In Sweden sex change information is public.

Members of the FlashBack forums unearthed documents confirming the change of name & gender and posted them online.

There are also pics of him in school when he was still a dude.

Before taking the name Helena he was called Daniel Karlsson.

Surprise surprise. I've known it for a long time. Always thought she was a bitch.

I hate hearing this shit. What if somebody from this site is as sick and twisted as this bitch and gets caught and brings us all down with them? Fuck. That would suck. Some people simply don't know the distinction between fantasy and reality. Hope she/he finds a good psychiatrist, and some [clearly] much needed help.

Wow. That certainly is interesting. I never knew anything about him/her. I only heard rumblings about how she is despised on here. Looks like it was well deserved.

The reason why I hate Daniel so much is that he spread false rumours about our community, trolled some of our members hard and brainwashed them via the pm system. I had no idea what he was up to at the time.

Cadmar, necrohomo, SoldierTom & other friends who I met on ogrish years ago and invited to CDG were in turn "invited" by JohannaXn to start their own website on her "private server" because I was only using them and they were not free to express themselves on CDG!

JohannaXn also told them I was a straight guy who was running CDG only to use them as my toys to mock them later on other websites.

In 2010 a small minority who fell victim to JohannaXn split from CDG and moved to a forum she setup for them called Angellust.com

cadmar, necrohomo, SoldierTom were all top posters on CDG and well-respected so the new site started off well.

JohannaXn posted links on ViralDeath.com, theYNC.com and all other major websites to advertise the new gay necro community which he called the only "free place for gays"

Internet troll: Daniel resorted to trolling & spamming in 2010 & tried to split CDG

For weeks he spammed hard desperately trying to drum up support for his latest project.

I really thought that was the end of CDG and that the community was falling apart, at least that was I thought at the time.

But I was proven wrong.

In a spectacular turn of events some of the guys who remained on CDG realized what was going on and we organized a campaign to ruin Angellust.com

We sticked together like brothers and like a true legion we organized ourselves with me in charge of course and we launched a campaign to ruin Daniel's plans.

I remember every member who stood by me and helped and I remember every member who was hesitant and betrayed us.

In just three weeks we killed them. :I am king:

Angellust.com was taken offline and some of the members who left returned.

We are now more united than ever while Daniel is left with nothing - no website, no commuity, no friends and now police have taken away his dry bone collection and all pics & vids he collected over the years.

But that's not the end of the story.

Daniel will be free and will return to the internet resorting to the old tools of the trade - lies and manipulation.

He is working on a new website and will launch it next year.

Well Meat, no one could lure me away to betray this place. If you need any more soldiers to ruin the next site, count me in.

We are not against any other website or community but if we get attacked we can bite back, after Jo's failed attack she send me an email full of hate and then called me a snake publicly on ViralDeath forum.

Yup, what a tragedy.

Daniel's fate will be decided by a Swedish court which is expected to to come up with a sentence in just five days.

Unfortunately this is the news I can give you now...

(Translated by Google)

Police have found numerous images of skeletal women caches - but the computer is encrypted.
Despite expert help from the police have not been able to crack the password.
Now we give up, Metro
During the trial of the 37-year-old woman has a large amount of images appeared. The pictures are believed to represent the woman kissing and licking skulls. They have also seized videos showing people who commit suicide.
All material comes from a back up disc and is eight to ten years old. The problem is that they do not show the skeletal remains that were found in the apartment. The violations griftefriden she possibly commit the pictures are time-barred, the newspaper said.
Investigators have given up
In search of possible new evidence, investigators have therefore worked hard on trying to unlock the woman's computer. But the computer was taken from 37-year-old's apartment was encrypted and police have not been able to get into it.
- No, it has hired expertise, both within and outside the police. One can have a password that is inexorably. How do you get on it, with all the combinations that are possible, says prosecutor Kristina Ehrenborg-Staffas to Metro.
According to a central placed source in the investigation, investigators now given up all attempts to bring up the computer, the newspaper said.
Found hundreds of pieces of bone
The 37-year-old woman was arrested on September 6 in his apartment in Bergsjön after she was pushed out of the apartment with a firearm. In the apartment found six skulls and hundreds of pieces of bone. The woman is accused of crimes against griftefriden, the judgment against her falls on 17 December.
The woman claims she bought skeletal parts on the internet.

Back