Arrow is ill, very ill

Entilzha

Confederate Soldier
Hey there folks.

Talked to the Arrowman yesterday, and he is very ill. He apparently caught the H1N1 strain of influenza, and he is very sick. In lots of pain and unable to do anything then cough, sleep, drink loads of fluids.

I hope he pulls through, and that he has no lasting side effects from his ordeal.

So I ask everybody to think and pray for him, and send him well wishes and good thoughts!!

Arrow, I am always thinking of you. Be well soon!!!!

You are my :sm (51):

Shit, did he test positivie for H1N1? Or they suspect it is the flu?

Yesterday he told us in his email network that he didn't feel very well. He said he had flu-like symptoms.

I am sure he will pull through, hope there are no complications.

All patients with H1N1 in Bulgaria have fully recovered.

Get well soon Arrowstud, we miss you!

...to die?

Are you crazy? Opasan, you really are bipolar, you should seek help.

Old fucker is ill. So what?

grim.jpg

:sm (41): You will die young and become a stinky rotten smelly corpse.

Post the autopsy vid of the dead gnagsta like you promised yesterday.

I guess Opasan just has no feelings at all...

Thank you Mr. Data. I hope you have a very interesting life, as a robot...

I actually feel more sorry for Opasan than for Arrow.

Arrow ill be fine in a few days and posting again, everyone like him and he is very popular.

While Opasan has degraded to a absolutely selfish, full of hate thing with no friends, no real life.

I think he doesn't even have sex.

He spends hours in front of his PC, pretending he is a girl on MSN and chatting serb guys and making them show him their soles.

It is apparent why he is a cock end, he is not getting any sex!, thats if he ever got any in the first place, frrom some of his comments he is also suffering from a complex related to the size of his tiny dick, the ones with the most to say usually have the smallest cocks.
I bet he is so boaring in bed that even his hand goes to sleep when he is having a wank!.
The only time he will manage a full stiffy is when he dies and that his cock is only hard from rigormortis rather than lust.
Opsan82 - - 8 for his mental age and 2" for his cock size.

Arrowman, get well soon!

It is apparent why he is a cock end, he is not getting any sex!

I agree.

What a sad fuck.

We have always supported each other in times of crisis. He didn't even want to donate for the site.

I am sure if we ban him in a week or two he will be begging me to come back.

Bipolar can be devastating.

That's what happened last time. If you remember, we banned him on the previous board, then he send me several emails begging me to let him back in and calling me a "friend".

Then he posted a rar file with 3,000 pics and we let him in.

Thanks so much, buds

Thank you, Entilzha, PieMan n' deaddirty.

Yes, it is true....I am very sick.

I was just diagnosed yesterday, June 12th, as having a very bad case of the H1N1 virus, called here "the swine flu."

The MD told me that Chicagoland is full of this virus, it is going everywhere here. He then wrote me a prescription for Rx callled "Tamiflu." It does not cure this disease, but lessens the symptoms..

This morning, woke up in bed at 2 AM... shivering like a tree limp in a huge wind. I was so sick I could not get out of bed for an hour.

I took my temperature...it was 104 degrees Fahreneheit. I went to the web and found that a fever this high in an adult is life-threatening.

I drank water, took Tylenol, went back to bed in flannel sleepwear under six wool blankets. Could not get warm, I thought I was going to DIE.

Then the fever broke a bit, I feel asleep. Now fever is 102.8 Fahrenheit.

My MD has ordered me not to go near anyone, not to go outside. He ordered Tamiflu Rx for all that have been around me to take right away.

I am so sick that I cannot even sit at a computer for long. I think I will go back to bed now, have no appetite, vision blurred, coughing so hard my muscles are aching, dizzy, freezing...and it is 60 degrees Farenheiht here, not cold at all outside or inside.

Thank you for all your good wishes.....you guys are really exceptional. Most of us are like a real family, with a few bad apples here and there (LOL); but that is life, isn't it?

Well, I am going to go try to eat something, just anything...maybe just toast and jelly, milk, apple sauce.

If my fever goes any higher than 104 degrees Fahrenheit I will have to the Emergency Room....as such a fever, if it goes any higher, like up to 105 degrees Fahrenheit can make you die. :facepalm::facepalm:

The medical info on the internet says that if fever goes up to 105 F, you have to be put in very cold water/and or have ice packs placed all around you and on you to try to cool the body. :sm (30)::sm (30):

I surely hope this does not happen !! I hate cold water and cold ice on me !!!!

Well, again thanks so much for your well wishes. Stay well, please, buds......you don't want this H1N1 virus. :sm (41)::sm (41):

It is one extremely nasty bug, and it is hard to kill it off.

Life is so full of good times and bad times, isn't it? :sm (6)::sm (6):

All we can is SLOG through life and fight back as men do ...
be strong, virile, potent n' vital no matter what.

"A BAND of BROTHERS"....that is what we are here (with an exception here and there). Exploring life and death as men....going to places where most men dare not venture, due to denial and fear.

This is what makes yous guys so exceptional ... thanks for supporting me, guys....you are the BEST, oh n' HOW !!

Yous guys, oh ya-YEAH, yous guys, yous knows what??

Yous guys ra-RAWK ! :sm (45)::sm (45)::sm (45):
[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Thank you, Entilzha, PieMan n' deaddirty.

Yes, it is true....I am very sick.

I was just diagnosed yesterday, June 12th, as having a very bad case of the H1N1 virus, called here "the swine flu."

The MD told me that Chicagoland is full of this virus, it is going everywhere here. He then wrote my a prescription for Rx callled "Tamiflu." It does not cure this disease, but lessens the symptoms..

This morning, woke up in bed at 2 AM... shivering like a tree limp in a huge wind. I was so sick I could not get out of bed for an hour.

I took my temperature...it was 104 degrees Fahreneheit. I went to the web and found that a fever this high in an adult is life-threatening.

I drank water, took Tylenol, went back to bed in flannel sleepwear under six wool blankets. Could not get warm, I thought I was going to DIE.

Then the fever broke a bit, I feel asleep. Now fever is 102.8 Fahrenheit.

My MD has ordered me not to go near anyone, not to go outside. He ordered Tamiflu Rx for all that have been around me to take right away.

I am so sick that I cannot even sit at a computer for long. I think I will go back to bed now, have no appetite, vision blurred, coughing so hard my muscles are aching, dizzy, freezing...and it is 60 degrees Farenheiht here, not cold at all outside or inside.

Thank you for all your good wishes.....you guys are really exceptional. Most of us are like a real family, with a few bad apples here and there (LOL); but that is life, isn't it?

Well, I am going to go try to eat something, just anything...maybe just toast and jelly, milk,
apple sauce.

If my fever goes any higher than 104 degrees Fahrenheit I will have to the Emergency Room....as such a fever, if it goes any higher, like up to 105 degrees Fahrenheit can make you die. :facepalm::facepalm:

The medical info on the internet says that if fever goes up to 105 F, you have to be put in very cold water/and or have ice packs placed all around you and on you to try to cool the body. :sm (30)::sm (30):

I surely hope this does not happen !! I hate cold water and cold ice on me !!!!

Well, again thanks so much for your well wishes. Stay well, please, buds......you don't want this H1N1 virus. :sm (41)::sm (41):

It is one extremely nasty bug, and it is hard to kill it off.

Life is so full of good times and bad times, isn't it? :sm (6)::sm (6):

All we can is SLOG through life and fight back as men do ...
be strong, virile, potent n' vital no matter what.

"A BAND of BROTHERS"....that is what we are here (with an exception here and there). Exploring life and death as men....going to places where most men dare not venture, due to denial and fear.

This is what makes yous guys so exceptional ... thanks for supporting me, guys....you are the BEST, oh n' HOW !!

Yous guys, oh ya-YEAH, yous guys, yous knows what??

Yous guys ra-RAWK ! :sm (45)::sm (45)::sm (45):
[/COLOR]

We love you Arrow, you are in my thoughts, and wish you the very best, GET SUM REST! :p

Sounds like you're over the worst Arrow. Yes, get lots of rest and sleep, hope you'll be fine soon.

You are a fighter brother, I am so proud of you that despite your affliction you managed to post and explain what your situation is right now.

So proud of you. I think we will get the flu too, no one has any immunity to this new strain of the virus.

Doctors in Chicago are among the best in the country, Tamiflu will help you recover more quickly.

I believe your fever will subside in the next few days. Rest mate and drink lots of juice and take vitamin supplements.

H1N1 is real bad, makes people really sick and has killed many in Mexico.

Hope they release a vaccine soon.

Hi Arrow, you will be fine, folk here in Scotland are dropping like flies with common and swine flu, from the news reports everyone is making a recovery, so I am sure you will be up and about very soon.
Sorry to here you got the swine version it's bad enough with the common one, I had that three weeks ago, but as usual I had to go and make things worse by getting up too quickly and trying to do stuff when I should have been in bed, so I ended up fainting, falling over on to a table and cracking two ribs, which hurt like fuck, so stay in bed untill you are fully well- it won't take that long.
Take care cheers Darkside.

Back