Arrow is ill, very ill

so I ended up fainting, falling over on to a table and cracking two ribs, which hurt like fuck

:eek:

And when did that happen? Two weeks ago? Really shocked to hear. Did your buddies help you?

That would be a sight so see, I would definately take advantage of you but I would have been very careful.

I haven't caught the flu yet, several dudes here came down with the new virus but they quickly take them to hospital so the spread is for now limited to just a few cases.

But it will spread no doubt.

Pitty you were not here you could have had some fun with me when i was out cold, especialy as it happened at home when I was alone. Drove my self to hospital (stupid thing to do I know) But they don't do anything now for cracked ribs, they just give you shitty pain killers which don't work!.
It hurt like hell for two weeks and still sore now, but up and arround now, staying in and doing nothing is too boaring.

not goin' "oink, oink"

Thanks for the words of encouragement about this H1N1 "swine flu" I have contracted.

I am feeling a little better today (Sunday, June 14th), fever is less today (about 100 F vs the day before when my temperature soared to 104 F).

Getting lots of rest, fluids, Tamiflu Rx .... still feel really woozy n' all... :(

But hey, at least I am not goin' "oink, oink"!
:)

Glad to hear that my love.

I wish you lots of strength, and keep on fighting!!!

Never give up, never surrender!!!

Glad to hear you are getting better Arrow.

Dark is on the mend too.

Back