Looking for guys to spit

Love sick, Dolcett scenarios.
Usually end up with me being spit and live gutted.
Though, sometimes, I'd like to be bound and my limbs roasted and eaten while attached.

Always up for graphic and sadistic roleplay if anyone is into it.

evil3.jpg

So I'm not the only fuck that strokes off to the idea of getting turned into meat on a spit?

Actually, I'm the one who puts the meat on the spit, roasts it to perfection, and sits down with friends to savor the exquisite taste of juicy man meat.

5'10", 185 pounds of lean snuff-meat here.
I've got a thick cock and an asshole twitching to take a ride down an 8-foot spit.

Actually, I'm the one who puts the meat on the spit, roasts it to perfection, and sits down with friends to savor the exquisite taste of juicy man meat.

5'10", 185 pounds of lean snuff-meat here.
I've got a thick cock and an asshole twitching to take a ride down an 8-foot spit.

Would love to play with you - and watch you take that ride, so I can gut you and eat your meat - but, then - I will need another twisted, sick, hungry man to impale me and live-gut my body -

contact me at wickr - vladgutter

Would love to play with you - and watch you take that ride, so I can gut you and eat your meat - but, then - I will need another twisted, sick, hungry man to impale me and live-gut my body -
You do JockMeat, I do you...now we just need someone to do me when I'm finished with you! :great:

Oh how we evolve as we get older! Now I yearn to feel the pointed steel penetrate my butthole and slide thru my colon and guts, popping out somewhere around my shoulders. Feeling the heat below as I turn slowly, my skin browning, toasting, melting, dripping grease into the fire below. My eyes melt and my hair sizzles. My friends lay me on the table and cut thru my crispy skin to get at the warm tender meat, providing nourishment to those who love me.

Back