Ban Opasan?

Ban Opasan?

• Ban him, he doesn't contribute anything interesting just annoying remarks in other people's threads.

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Keep him, give the fucker a chance. He has posted some quality dead palestinians.

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
I swear I am not being an asshole. because I am not that kind of person, but when Meat gave you the chance to defend yourself, i think you did it in a sorry fashion. You just seem to me like you don't care about posting here anymore, and to me you seem like you are revoltiing against something, i don't know what, if you need to post in the bi-polar thread, there is one for you.

Ban him, he doesn't contribute anything interesting just annoying remarks in other people's threads.

it's true like it or not! >=(

He promised to post the video today. This is your last chance Opasan.

If you denounce your chance to defend yourself, if you do not post and only keep things for yourself, you deserve to be banned.

My verdict for this jury: Guilty. Ban him.

As he was a real cunt in the thread about Arrowman being unwell , kick his ass in to touch and ban him.
He needs us a hell of a lot more than we need him!, being bipolar is no excuse for being a cocky twat.

I'm bi-polar also, and i feel i have a severe case of it,but i have neve treated anyone here like that

I am bipolar too but Opasan seems to have it very bad.

I am bipolar too but Opasan seems to have it very bad.

I agree, but my whole point in saying that is this SHOULD be the one place where he can be comfortable with everyone on this forum. He doesn't deal with any of us in person, and this forum should be stress free for the most part, which to me it is. It shouldn't have to carry over to the net. Why make things harder for yourself than it already is?

He is lonely and gets a kick out of flaming people on the internet.

I think if he put the same amount of effort in being one of the good guys as he puts in to being a twat, he probably would find a lot more friends and be a lot more happier.
But I may be wrong as I don't have ,or really understand this bi-polar situation.
I am lucky, I am happy with who and what I am, if someone doesn't like me for who and what I am , then fuck them.

Bi-polar basically means you are happy and fine one moment, and then you suddently get depressed, suicidal, violent and what not for no apparent reason.

Peolpe with bipolar often have mood swings, alterneting between the so called manic phase and severe depression.

I've known Opasan for years and I've seen both sides of him. He is awesome when he is "normal" posting great shit, sharing with friends and real real kind guy.

But when he "switches" to his other mood, he become extremely irritable, hates all the world, picks up fight with people on the net and become suicidal, thinking only about death and dying.

He send me clips of himself and I watched him on my PC - him desribing how he was planning to kill himself.

It was like one of those youtube vides where kids post a video message, then go and shoot everybody around them.

Bipolar is quite devastating and difficult to treat.

He send me clips of himself and I watched him on my PC - him desribing how he was planning to kill himself.

Is everything ok with you MEatpie? :)

Sounds realy bad, thank god I don't have it. We should maybe cut him some slack then, if he has this then it's not realy his fault, when he pisses people off, we should just let him get the anger out of his system.

Keep in tough with him Meatpie, we don't want any one to harm themselves, it's not worth it and not the answer, if he gets that pissed off get him to go out and beat up some possing straight twat, I am sure that will make him feel better.

Meatpie do you belive all that star sign crap?, (I am the fish one, don't follow that stuff so can't remember what its called) according to what i have heard that means I am supposed to be a dreamer and over sensative, from what i have said on this forum you know just how untrue that is.
If they have a sign for a rock hard turd -that is probably nearer what i am . LOL.

You are a pisces. I am a Gemini. I don't believe in astrology like horoscope and shit but I find similarites between people born on the same date, like I and verlup for example.

Wonder what our bipolar friend is.

Back