karen

Forum Newcomer
is this a gay site, i mean im into death n everything this site has to see but its all guys i think i could be in the wrong place?

is this a gay site, i mean im into death n everything this site has to see but its all guys i think i could be in the wrong place?

if you are into death and like what this site has to offer, why would anything else matter?

You are right badjohnny25 but i just wanted to make sure as i dont wanna be some where ppl are gunna be thinking wtf shes a chick lol if u get me

Hi karen & welcome aboard.

:wdaphack: is this shit

Obviously you are enjoying the site grow up

Yes there are gay people on this forum but there are also a lot of straight people - both men and women who are actively posting especially in our Random Media section.

dont fucking tell me to grow up asshole ..fuck you and your site un register me ...i never wanna come back to ur fucked up site

dont fucking tell me to grow up asshole ..fuck you and your site un register me ...i never wanna come back to ur fucked up site

:hahahahha: I received your hate mail btw, still I think you will come back.

Was going to welcome her, but she's gone off in a huff (sad face)

well you were right meatpie i did come back ..tried not to but was drawn back sorry if i was a menstruating cow but hey ...

well you were right meatpie i did come back ..tried not to but was drawn back

:hi bye: Post away & stay no need for abuse via email please check out our flame section no censorship.

Back