New Yorker

Forum Regular
Washington DC (Georgetown) and New York City (UES)
a 98 year old woman was sexually abused by the two nurses who were supposed to take care of her. Apparently due to a stroke, she was councious of what they were doing to her, but she was not physically able to fight back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW1eYCix5Lg&list=UU1yBKRuGpC1tSM73A0ZjYjQ&index=2&feature=plcp

I have read some posts on this forum that suggest many people here would take advantage of someone who is uncouncious and unable to struggle and sometimes I wonder if it is just a fantasy or if they would go all the way if they had the chance.

Let's suppose you had the chance to have your way with a good looking young man who recently had a stroke. You know he is councious, but he cannot talk or wreslte with you so you know your dirty secret would be safe. In a situation as I have described, would have the guts to go all the way? How do you think you would deal with the morality or lack thereof of what you are doing?

For me it would be no, never. The only way I would ever do anything to someone unconscious is if I had their permission before hand. Those fantasies are always with prior consent.

I could never do it either although I know personally nurses from one of the biggest neurosurgery units in Sofia who play with their naked unconscious (semi-conscious) patients.

Young coma dudes still get hard according to my "friend".

BTW girl was a monster - fat & ugly.

As a fantasy that is a superhot idea (both as 'nurse' and as conscious defenseless patient).
IRL absolutely not.

I wonder what goes on with patients in coma too.

Back