Waikiki

Forum Regular
I've had a fetish for feet as long as I can remember, just lots of other CDG fans. But until I got here I never even thought about a guy's dead feet as a turn on or sexy, bit it seems may of you have a preference for dead feet. Some of the photos of their feet are hot, but I'm always thinking how those hot and sexy feet would have been in my face before we commence sucking cocks, etc. So help me out: what's the huge turn on for you guys (maybe the majority) that prefer dead guys' more than a living dude's feet?

Hi man.

Interesting thread.

I am one of those that prefer dead feet...

First off dead toes are cold & pale, soles yellow with purple blotches in some guys - all huge turn on for me.

The nails also lose their lifelike hue, I find it very very sexy and appealing.

Oh wow Meatpie! Your reply and pics really got me jerking off ferociously! I especially love the dude with the wide feet! (I've never hooked up with a dude with nice feet - wide or narrow, high arched or not, long toes to shrimp or short toes, but I can't imagine a situation where I could experience what you're talking about, unless maybe I got a foot bud to wrap his horny feet in ice packs to simulate the feet you're talking about. Tell me more...I'm already hard again!

I don't have a foot fetish, but I have a kink for men's boots, especially knee high ones, as well as women's high heels.

I have poor blood circulation, so my feet always look like those on a corpse. I am very much alive however.

i prefer both, dead or alive
but i do find purplish sole meat a B I G wood maker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I prefer alive feet, but watching beautiful dead feet is also marvellous and hot. But recently dead, I don't like for example the yellow colour of the soles, I think that it appear after a lot of hours, isn't it?

Last edited:
I love feet, but for me they're usually an "appetizer" after sniffing, kissing, shrimping the toes and licking them, plus enjoying watching a buddy kicking back on the sofa with his feet on the table watching me go ape shit open his feet. He's slowly stroking and I'm struggling to not spurt off as I press my face into them and delight over the perspiration from every man's feet as he gets hotter and hornier. After we can't can't anymore "appetizer" me take turns and let him edge with me as he plays out his fetish or fantasy. Then it's on to the main course. So that's why I'm lost about the intense arousal of dead, cold feet. Don't get me wrong, they are often beautiful to look at. But the warm moist feet of a dude watching me lick his feet as he imagines a noose around my neck just doesn't compare. I guess to each his own - whatever floats your boat!

i definitely prefer alive feet when it comes to touching and acting on my fetish, but I just love looking at the feet of a great looking dude, alive or dead, that's why I enjoy the pics in the true gore section as long as they are good looking dudes with nice feet!

Fresh dead like this want kiss suck and eat, but alive also no bad
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I enjoy them both ways, but I guess I would have to say that with dead feet there is a sense of their helplessness, their vulnerability that can be arousing, depending on the person they belong to. Most, esp. in the western countries, don't really go around showing off their feet - it's kind of a private thing - so to see someone lying with their bare feet exposed is like seeing an intimate side of them. This applies to both live and dead feet, but with dead feet I guess there is the added sense that the person is helpless to keep their feet from being seen, and powerless to stop someone from doing whatever they wanted to with their feet. I'll leave the rest to people's imaginations :)

i would have to go with alive but unconcious feet although i dont think i would turn up the opportunity to have my way with dead feet either

I am going with alive as a preference .. But beggers can't be choosers ... So how ever I can get them.

boots-and-feet.jpgNotice the shine on the photographer's boots. he was very careful not to step on the bodies or blood. If you were there, you would be photographing all those feet, but I prefer the boots. I have found in research that a fetish is specific and variations will not suit the individual. It has to be one way only, in your post, you shouldn't be expecting both/ either for an answer. Do you agree?

Back