Entire communities devastated by the global economic

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I just talked with a cute neighbour whose family is struggling to survive the Great Depression.

He is unemployed, twin bro is selling vegetables. His mom left for Greece in search of a job!

There are absolutely no jobs in some small towns!

His daddy took a job in another town and travels every day.

My family is also ruined, as mom and dad's business has collapsed.

:sm (20):My friends all lost their jobs.

Yes, things are getting worse, but do not lose hope!

I think 2009 will be bad, but 2010 brings new optimism, new chances and new opportunities!!

Alway be positive, and the world will change with it!!

If we manage to get to 2010 at all.

Life is meaningless. Humanity will eventually run out of energy and die.

I see no point in going on with my life.

Death is like sleep. Peaceful, no pain no problems. I want eternal sleep.

Hey guys. I hear and feel your pain. I'm here in the USA and everyone here has no jobs, are losing them left and right, people are losing homes, savings, everything. We've been out of electricty for 4 months now (hooked up through the kindness of our landlord to the laundry room but he's ready to pull the plug and I need it for online school, which seems even a degree screws you)..... life is ridiculous. I'm about ready to just move on and hope the next life is better than this one.

Hi sarra, don't give up hope, things will eventually start to improve.

Take up any job you can to pay for your current needs, and keep looking for a better job.

I know its hard...what would you like to do?

Maybe there are vacancies at your local morgue or funeral home?

I would love to take up such a job.

im in usa south florida and im busy got plenty of work and will make probably 2500 dollars or more this week.Homes are also selling here and we get no snow and most of the time its warm during the winter

it all depends what part of the country you live in and your skills.College is not always the answer Im a blue collar worker..

Back