Chapter 360. Austin

Danny had temporarily moved into an apartment Scott owned whilst his teacher entertained Michael the hot young model he planned to kill.

The time without Scott was lonely and to pass the time Danny enjoyed heading to the local nightclubs and bars. He hooked up with a few guys and today was no different.

The nightclub was busy as always as Danny settled down with a drink. A few guys showed interest, they talked but nothing more.
Danny needed a break and headed out back for some fresh air, he took in some deep breaths before over hearing a guy having an argument on the phone. He couldn’t help but ear wig on the conversation which soon ended in what sounded like disappointment for the guy in the ally.

Danny waited a few seconds before casually turning the corner to see a slim young man sat up against the wall, he appeared upset and Danny asked if he was ok.

tumblr_ojfrzgnQsJ1rkpltno4_1280.png

The young man initially ignored him but wanting to check if he was ok and not taking no for an answer he asked the question again but also added if the young man wanted a drink.

The heavily tatted guy whose name was Austin turned and smiled at Danny then replied "I don’t fancy a drink. I'm gonna go home. Do you want to come with me?"
Danny looked at the attractive young man but before he could answer Austin moved in to kiss him. Danny was stunned he didn’t know how to react at first but soon enough relented and enjoyed the long passionate kiss. Once finished Danny took a moment to compose himself before replying "Let's go back to yours."

Austin seemed rejuvenated since the phone call and grabbed Danny's hand then ran inside to get his coat.

The walk back to Austin's apartment took about twenty minutes and the thought of killing Austin entered Danny's head for the first time as the sight of the dapper looking Austin in his black jacket and trousers turned him on.

tumblr_ojfrzgnQsJ1rkpltno2_1280.png

The two headed straight to Austin's bedroom and immediately undressed.
Austin knelt on the bed in awe at the sight of Danny's athletically toned body, he couldn’t believe his luck especially after being dumped over the phone by his boyfriend only hours earlier. He counted his lucky stars that he was able to pick up this young hunk so quickly.

In turn Danny couldn’t wait to fuck and then kill Austin when the time was right. He was impressed by the tattoos that donned Austin's body. Both his arms were decorated from top to bottom as the phrase 'Forever Grateful' was tattooed across his chest, either side of this sat Austin's initials. The final tattoo of an ace and a pair of wings donned Austin's neck.

Austin lay back on the bed and tossed Danny a condom "Come on, give it to me. I want to be fucked by a Brit." he eagerly put it on and jumped on the bed. The guys began foreplay with each other and hugged and kissed each other passionately. Danny then positioned Austin’s legs between his body and placed his ankles on his shoulders, he placed a condom on and began to fuck Austin hard, Austin’s face winched in pain as Danny entered but as he thrust deeper and deeper the pain became pleasurable and he moaned and groaned in ecstasy, Danny fucked him hard and Austin enjoyed it, as he reached his orgasmic climax and shot his load, Danny collapsed his head falling onto Austin’s smooth warm stomach, he could hear his tummy making noises and his head lifted up and down with each breath his young sexy partner took. The boys collapsed onto the bed and took deep breathes.
Having enjoyed being fucked by Danny, Austin asked. “Would you like to see me again” “yeah sure” came the reply as he pushed Austin back down onto the bed. Austin watched as Danny picked up his leather belt, and wrapped each end around his hands. He stood before the young hunk, Austin was scared as Danny began to act weird. He called his name a few times Danny didn’t respond. He then saw a look in his eyes that sent a chill to his bones, Danny moved towards Michael, fearing what was about to happen Austin sprung off the bed and made a run for the door, but he was to slow, as Danny managed to catch him around his neck with the belt as he tried to push past. Both guys landed on the bed, Austin tried to get up again but Danny fixed his grip and sat on top of him, tightening his grip on the belt around the young man’s neck, Austin gasped for air but found he couldn’t take any in, he clawed at Danny’s chest and tried to get his hands between the belt to pull it away from his neck, he continued to struggle his bare legs kicked the air and his feet scrapped the floor. He tried to push his attacker off and his arms were reaching up to his face and chest, he managed to slightly scratch Danny as he fought for his life but this pissed Danny off and he tightened the belt tighter around his victim’s neck, his face going red and eyes filling up, Austin was doomed. Danny stare down at Austin as he continued to strangle him, his resistance became weaker and his hands dropped to the bed, his bare legs lay motionless. The last thing Austin saw was the face of his killer looking down at him. Danny held the belt in situ and Austin’s body jolted a few times as he convulsed. Danny then finally got off the body, he tightened the belt up and left it around Austin’s neck. He stood up looking down on the body admiring his handiwork. Austin’s eyes and mouth were open. Danny fondled and caressed Austin’s hot body and kissed him on the cheek before photographing the nude corpse. Austin’s lay across the bed his death stare still ensured the youngster looked good looking and Danny had to give it one last look as he closed the door behind him.

tumblr_ojfrzgnQsJ1rkpltno1_1280.png

if danny got scratched, there's DNA evidence under Austin's fingernails for police to find. sloppy again... might lead him to trouble

Chapter 361. Jay

The phone call Scott received was cryptic but one thing he could determine was that the phone call was related to the Brotherhood. He immediately called Giles who could thankfully shed some light on the matter.
Giles told him the call had come from a movie star Brotherhood member who took the secretive side of the order a bit too far. The actor wanted Scott's services to acquire some meat for him. Giles gave the meeting time and venue before Scott prepared himself.

Giles suggested meeting up before hand and travelling to the movie stars house so he could give Scott the lowdown on this Brotherhood member. He picked Giles up from his hotel and began the drive that would eventually take the two a few hours.
"What is with this guy?" Scott asked as he drove along the freeway. "He sounded paranoid on the phone."

Giles laughed "Rich takes some getting used to. He's what you'd call a unique character."

"You’re telling me." Scott replied "I thought the call was a crank."

"That’s what movie stars are like, everything with Rich is about his image." Giles explained "It’s what he lives for, take that away from him and he's a nobody. He loves the taste of human flesh but id paranoid about being found out."

"What the fuck!" Scott exclaimed "does he realise the type of people in this organisation. He's got less chance of a pull than the queen." One question Scott wanted to know was how Rich got involved with the Brotherhood and waited for Giles to explain.

Giles took a deep breath before speaking "Believe it or not he got involved after playing the part of a cannibal in a film. His character acting saw him delve so deep into the role he actually thought he was eating human flesh. Then one day he happened to be talking to another actor about how he would love to taste human flesh and well with that actor being a brother he invited Rich into our organisation."

The duo pulled up outside the gates to Rich's mansion, "Were you followed?" Rich asked as he answered the intercom, "Did anyone follow you?"

Scott couldn’t help himself "Yeah we picked up the FBI agents that are watching you."
The intercom fell silent as Giles nudged Scott and told him to stop it. "Rich, relax Scott's only joking buzz us in."
No reply came but the gates slowly opened allowing Scott to drive inside.

The trio now sat in Rich's house as Giles did his usual thing of reassuring Rich no one knew what he was up to. Giles's tactics worked and the attention soon turned to why Rich had summoned Scott.
Rich explained that he wanted Scott to acquire a guy that worked out at the same gym as Rich. The actor explained that there was something about the guy he liked when he saw him in his gym clothes and showed Scott a picture of the guy who he knew as Jay.
Scott looked at the first picture of Scott and nodded his head in approval as he liked the look of Jay who was dressed in a black vest that allowed his well developed arms to protrude from the sides, a pair of black shorts allowed Jay to show off his well developed legs.

tumblr_ojhm7i3p1T1rkpltno3_1280.png

"I must admit Rich you have a good taste in men." Scott said as Rich showed him a second photo he had managed to obtain from Jay's Facebook account. This picture showed Scott what he liked to see as the young man stood shirtless with a pair of headphones on, but it was Jay's athletically defined torso that turned Scott on.

tumblr_ojhm7i3p1T1rkpltno5_1280.png

Rich explained that whilst in the gym he overheard Jay making plans to attend a festival that day and urged Scott to head off to acquire Jay for his needs. The short time limit he'd given Scott was because Rich was heading out to film a new movie and wanted to take some fresh meat with him.
Giles stayed at Rich's whilst Scott headed to the festival.

It would have been like trying to find a needle in a haystack if Rich hadn’t provided Scott with some crucial information. The actors eavesdropping had allowed him to discover what part of the festival his target would be staying in and after a few phone calls to senior Brotherhood members Scott had what he needed to carry out the job.

The festival was rammed as Scott predicted but thankfully the papers and disguise he'd been given allowed him all access to the festival, he drove the borrowed park ranger van up towards the area Jay was said to have pitched his tent and began the hunt.

No one paid any attention to the park ranger who wandered up and down, dressed like this Scott could scrutinize anybody he saw and people would think he would simply be doing his job. He'd only been searching for around fifthteen minutes when he came across Jay who stood in front of some parked cars kicking a football around in nothing but a pair of short red shorts. Scott observed Jay's football skills as he completed some kick ups and flicks and had already thought of a way to snare his target.

tumblr_ojhm7i3p1T1rkpltno8_1280.png

Jay stopped his football frolics when one of his friends threw him a beer. He left the football where it was and cracked open the beer which bubbled up and sprayed against his exposed body.
"For fuck sake." Jay shouted "throw me a towel." With his target preoccupied Scott snatched the football when no one was looking and placed it to under his van.

Half an hour later Scott bumped into Jay as the young hunk who had now changed into a pair of even shorter blue shorts.
"Excuse me have you seen a soccer ball around here sir." Jay asked as he continued to look around. Scott paused for a moment as he got a good look at the fantastic body and wonderful legs in front of him.
Amazed at how quickly his plan seemed to be coming to fruition he told Jay he'd seen the ball by the park ranger van.

tumblr_ojhm7i3p1T1rkpltno7_1280.png

Jay thanked Scott and followed him back to his van,
"Ah there it is." Jay announced before kneeling down to get the ball from under the van. Scott looked around and with the coast being clear brought the hammer down on the back of Jay's head. Letting out an "oomph." Jay fell to the floor as Scott slid the side door of the van open and threw a stunned Jay inside.
Not wanting to take any chances Scott attacked straight away as he placed the clear through bag over Jay's head and pulled the bags cords tight.

The attack instantly cut off Jay's oxygen supply as the young stud immediately began to fight for his life. His sexy bare legs kicked out as his arms desperately clawed up at Scott. The clear bag sucked up against Jay's face with each laboured breath Jay took, his frantic struggles intensified as he now tried to kick his bare feet against the van's panels to get people’s attention, but Scott had manoeuvred him into a position where this wasn’t possible.
The attack carried on for a few more moments before one final gasp saw the bag encase Jay's features as death overcame him. His fantastic torso lay still no longer rising or falling with each breath.

Scott wasted no time in having his bit of fun with Jay, he ran his hands up the dead guys smooth legs before having a fondle with Jay's torso. He turned his attention to the final bit of fun and pulled down Jay's shorts and underwear, placed Jay's legs on his shoulders and began to fuck the hot hunk.
Once finished he pulled Jay's white underwear up and with his head still encased with the murder weapon Scott drove back to Rich's house.

"Reverse into the garage." Rich bellowed as Scott awaited entry to the grounds. The gates slowly opened allowing Scott to drive in.

Scott opened the back door to the van, he looked at Jay's body and wished he could taste some of the meat that hung on his muscular frame. He grabbed Jay's ankles and dragged the young hunk into the front room.

"Oh my you’ve done it. I can’t believe you left the bag over his head. Suffocated, I bet he struggled." Rich said on seeing Jay's body he knelt down and pulled the bag off of Jay's head, he placed his hand on the stud’s neck and turned his head to side before running his hand down Jay's chest before adding. "He's amazing isn’t he, dice him up for me please."

tumblr_ojhm7i3p1T1rkpltno4_500.png

Rich praised Scott work to Giles as Scott hoisted Jay's body up onto the metal table, he massaged his hand over the dead hunks body and discreetly took a photo of Jay for his own collection.
His attention then turned to harvesting all the edible meat he could.

tumblr_ojhm7i3p1T1rkpltno6_1280.png

An hour later the meat from Jay's upper arms, thighs, calf’s, rump and torso now lay neatly on the side, he eventually snapped away Jay's ribs and carried the large tray of meat into Rich.

Rich took the tray and placed it in his freezer, he took a couple of cuts out and handed them to Scott.
"I'll be taking some of that on location with me." Rich said "I always like to the taste of flesh when filming."

Scott laughed "What do you want to do with the rest of him?"

Rich shrugged his shoulders "You take and dump it. I don’t want it here. Anyway thanks for your help but I have to pack."

Giles and Scott collected Jay's remains and placed them into a black bag. The two left and dumped Jay's remains into an incinerator at Scott's place, although Scott saved Jay's head and placed it into the freezer with others.

He took the opportunity to show off the fantastic body of Michael the young model he had killed. Giles was impressed and joked he would like to taste the young man’s meat if Scott ever used him for food.
Giles joined Scott and Danny for dinner that evening as the trio dined on the cuts of Jay's meat they had been given.

Chapter 362. Blake

Scott and Danny headed to the beach for a day of rest, the camera was out and Scott snapped pictures of unsuspecting guys, although a knife sat at the bottom of his bag, murder wasn’t on the agenda, but the sight of many shirtless young men showing of their sexy buff bodies as they wandered along the beach alone or with their girlfriends soon saw things change and Scott's eyes were already focused on a victim.

He caught sight of the shirtless hunk as he dashed some stones across the water’s surface and zoomed the camera in on his intended target. The young alpha male’s attention turned to impressing the girls, by ensuring they got a good look at his toned tattooed body Blake was also letting his soon to be killer eye him up.

Scott turned to Danny "Right I’m going to make my move." He said before adding "When I give the signal cause a distraction so I can finish him off."

Approaching the shirtless young man Scott was even more impressed when he got a better view of the shirtless tattooed torso, Blake was stunning as a tattooed donned from the top of his shoulder down his right arm, and a symbol tattoo also encircled his left nipple as a few more dotted various other parts of his body.

tumblr_ok07yiDdvd1rkpltno4_1280.png

Scott knew that many guys would do anything if the price was right and guessed Blake would be the same.

"Yo, excuse me." Scott said as blocked Blake's way "I’m a photographer and this is going to sound weird but I’ll pay you $500 if you let me take some snaps of you for my portfolio."

Blake looked at Scott "Yeah you're right it does sound fucking weird." The alpha stud replied "But for five hundred bucks. Only a fool would say no."

Scott breathed a huge sigh of relief, he agreed to hand over half the money now and the rest after he took the pictures.
Danny waited patiently for the sign to be flashed as Scott headed under the pier to take the photos.

The sexy alpha was keen to show his macho side to the photos that Scott was taking, but he could see from the shots he'd taken that Blake seemed uncomfortable.
He urged Blake to relax and the shirtless hunk soon looked good as he threw a double bicep pose that captured his great definition along with bad boy looks.

tumblr_ok07yiDdvd1rkpltno7_1280.png

Scott snapped away at Blake's fantastic body, he couldn’t help but not imagine what lay underneath Blake's jeans. The offer of cash had already worked once and Scott offered his young model a further $500 if he'd strip to his underwear.

Blake's response was again a positive one "Hell yeah." He replied "You don’t visit the beach without expecting to strip to your speedos at some point."
He took the extra cash and shoved it in his jeans pocket which was soon pulled off to reveal a neat pair of blue speedos.

Scott's penis tried to stand to attention at the sight of Blake's amazing body with a great set of slender legs. His finger clicked away as Blake now posed provocatively for his photographer, the model looked to the floor as he placed one of his hands on his lower abs, before lifting his head and smiling.

tumblr_ok07yiDdvd1rkpltno3_1280.png

The shoot quickly drew to a close and Scott had all he needed. Blake now waited patiently for Scott to give him the rest of the initial cash he was promised.
Blake lent up against one of the piers wooden beams as Scott discreetly sent Danny a text to cause his distraction. Scott's partner in crime wasted no crime in putting the distraction in order.

tumblr_ok07yiDdvd1rkpltno5_1280.png

"What’s going on over there?" Blake asked his interest peaked by Danny's tactic.

"Don’t know." Scott replied "Here's the rest of your cash."

Blake took the money and as he counted it Scott struck and rammed the stun gun deep into his lower chest.
The weapon saw Blake fall to the floor as Scott pounced on top of him with the knife, he shoved Blake's shirt into the hapless hunks mouth and then pulled his hair back to expose Blake's throat.
The alpha studs eyes opened wide in fear when the knife flashed across his eyes, he wriggled and groaned as the knifes sharp blade began to cut into his throat.
Blood spurted from the wound as Scott continued to cut away at the flesh around Blake's neck,
The pain was excruciating as his warm blood drenched his fantastic torso. He briefly heard the sound of the knife cutting through his bone before the darkness overcame him.

Scott could sense that Blake's struggles had ceased and continued to hack away at his neck. No one spotted Blake being decapitated as Scott now stood with Blake's severed head dangling from his hand. The water that Blake now lay in turned blood red as Scott placed the severed head in his back pack. He grabbed Blake's shoulder and turned the body over, he briefly touched the fine body that lay in front of him and then carved the figure '21' DEP into the firm torso. Blake's body was rolled over again so it lay with his back facing up as Scott took back the money he had given the young model although some of the notes still floated on the water. He gave his latest victim one final glance pulled his blood stained shirt off and calmly walked away.
No one would think twice about seeing a muscular hunk walking across the beach.

Danny saw Scott walk past him and the crowd that had gathered, he headed towards his car and was quickly joined by Danny who asked "Is it done?"

Scott looked at the bag and replied "Take a look." Danny slowly opened the bag to see Blake's vacant eyes staring back at him.
"Wow, he looks fucking sexy." Danny said as his attention turned to the camera and the photos Scott had taken.

The two drove back to Scott's as Blake's headless body lay under the pier still waiting to be discovered.

Blake's head was placed with the others on the shelf in the huge walk in freezer another his eyes joining the many others that now stare at Michael's amazing body that hung from a meat hook.
Scott chose a picture that showed Blake in his speedos as the one to accompnay the severed head. A reminder to the killer of what the rest of the alpha hunks body looked like.

tumblr_ok07yiDdvd1rkpltno1_1280.png

Chapter 363. Mikey

Danny happened to be passing the condo that Scott owned and his protege stay there whilst he wined and dined his more involved victims. The sun was out and with the humidity being high he decided to stop for a quick dip in the pool to cool off.

A short while later Danny now rested on a sun lounger by the pool, his attention was already drawn to a shirtless young hunk whose girlfriend appeared to live at the condos.
The young alpha hunk strut around the pool in nothing more than a blue pair of swimming shorts, his girlfriend had positioned herself on a lounger near to Danny allowing the young killer to get a good view of her handsome looking hunky boyfriend.

Danny stared from the top of his sunglasses as the shirtless hunk laughed with his girlfriend before throwing a double bicep pose that showed both thick muscular bulges.

tumblr_ok7gbxMXEG1rkpltno4_1280.png

The sight of the young man made Danny wonder why Scott should have all the fun and he couldnt help but do some eavesdropping.

Mikey was a hunky young freshman who had briefly stopped to visit his girlfriend, he wanted her to cheer him on at a championship wrestling match he had coming up and desperately tried to persuade her. With his first efforts not working the hunky freshman headed to his car to try another tactic, all the while Danny watched his every move.

The tickets he grabbed from the car were suppose to be a surprise for after the wrestling match but his girlfriends reluctance to commit saw Mikey use them as a bargaining chip now.

Danny couldn’t be 100% sure but he thought he saw Mikey not lock his car again after shutting the door and whilst the young wrestler spoke to his girlfriend Danny went to have a look and found the door opened easily. This made things a lot easier for the killer who grabbed the backpack Scott insisted he kept in the car and now waited for patiently for Mikey to return.

A short while later Danny watched from his hiding place as Mikey returned to his car with a huge smile on his face.
The tickets had worked for the freshmen who now had to go and prepare for his wrestling match. Mikey sat in the front seat he drummed his hands on the steering wheel his face still beaming wide with his a smile.

tumblr_ok7gbxMXEG1rkpltno5_1280.png

Mikey buckled himself in with the seatbelt as Danny sensed his opportunity to strike. Within seconds the killer had flung the ligature around Mikey's neck and taken the sexy wrestler by surprise. With the ligature ever tightening Mikey dropped his keys and began to beg for help as he twisted and turned in his seat unable to move his arms or legs, Mikey desperately tried to bang the car horn to get passer-by’s attention but having dropped his keys the horn didn’t even make a sound. Only managing to omit muffled cries no one battered an eye lid or even knew someone was being killed as the killer tightened his grip harder and harder. This kill was going to be easy as Danny witnessed Mickey's neck bulge and the veins pop up as he struggled, he tried to breath but was restricted his face turned red and he felt dizzy, his body tensed one last time and Danny watched as his eyes rolled to the back of his head and his body exhaled one last time, he held the tie tightly to confirm the kill as Mikey's body convulsed a few times in it’s seat, dribble dripping from Mikey's mouth onto his shoulder.

Removing the tie Danny jumped into the front seat he undid the seat belt, and removed Mikey's vest as be stared at the hot corpse and massaged Mikey's hot torso. Mikey's head lay back as Danny wiped the dribble away and took a picture of his latest victim.

tumblr_ok7gbxMXEG1rkpltno3_1280.png

Looking down he noticed that there was wet patch on the front of Mikey's blue shorts and correctly guessed that the young freshmen had pissed himself when he died.
Wiping away any prints he left Danny left Mikey sitting in his car.

Later that day Mikey's girlfriend sat in the crowd in the auditorium surprised at the no show of her boyfriend, she tried calling him but his phone kept ringing out. Worried and concerned as she had no idea that Mikey was still sitting in the condo car park.

Chapter 364. Beau

Scott wanted to look closer to home for his next victim. He wanted someone whose meat he could use to top up his own personal supply and again trawled through the online applications guys had submitted in the hope of being asked to model.

Beau was to be the unlucky guy who Scott selected, the picture the All American guy had submitted showed him showing off both of his bulging biceps in a double gun pose, and the thick muscles added to his fantastically defined body with a fine set of nipples ensured Scott knew who he wanted.

tumblr_okkgz1kXYc1rkpltno1_500.png

The wanabee model was contacted by phone and thought his luck as he booked himself onto the first train he was able to.

Scott prepared for Beau's arrival, his intention was to dispose the young hunk the same day he arrived. But only after Beau had posed for a few photos that the killer could keep as a memento.

His unsuspecting victim arrived a few hours later and Scott couldn’t help but be pleasantly surprised by what he saw. Beau oozed sexiness dressed in an open black shirt with a white t-shirt underneath and with fantastic good looks meant Scott was going to enjoy killing Beau.

tumblr_okkgz1kXYc1rkpltno4_500.png

Like many other victims Beau was impressed with Scott's wealth and stood in awe of the ranch set in the middle of a lot of land. The room was already set up for the photos Scott wanted but first the two settled down for a meal after Beau's long journey.
Killer and unknown victim spoke as they got to know each other over the meal and Scott soon discovered that Beau was your typical All American boy, a macho football playing hunk who was voted prom king. All the things Beau was saying just made Scott want to kill him even more and ensured Scott had found the right victim.
At the end of the meal Scott offered Beau some dessert and the hot jock lifted the bottom of his shirt to expose his abs and gave them a playful slap as he told Scott he was full.

tumblr_okkgz1kXYc1rkpltno9_1280.png

Scott suggested they start the photo shoot that Beau had been selected for, Scott gave his sexy model some bullshit about the photos needed to be at the advertising company by a strict deadline. The theme of the shoot was to comprise of Beau wearing some denim jeans but as part of his work Scott had promised the young model some other pictures for his portfolio.
The jeans were tossed to Beau who disappeared behind a screen to get changed into them. He reappeared seconds later shirtless and ready to begin.

The camera clicked away as Scott snapped as many pictures of Beau as he could. The shirtless model looked a natural in front of the camera as photo after photo was captured of the sexy jocks fantastic athletic body. Scott's manhood grew hard at the sight of the tanned toned body before him and his camera ensured he caught the body’s excellent definition including the thick veins that ran down both of Beau's pumped up arms.

tumblr_okkgz1kXYc1rkpltno6_540.png

It was now time for some of the young models personal photos that Scott had promised. Beau wanted to do the fitness model look and was soon changed into a pair of dark track bottoms. These too made the young model look sexy and Scott happily clicked away as he took a number of photos that he could look at long after Beau was dead. One of his favourites was where he made Beau pull off the double bicep pose the model had used in one of the pictures he had sent Scott. This picture captured his bulging biceps every peak along with the great toneage on his sculptured body.

tumblr_okkgz1kXYc1rkpltno8_540.png

Beau disappeared behind the screen when the photo-shoot had finished and Scott knew that he had to make his move. The killer grabbed Beau from behind taking him by surprise, Beau was now in a headlock and struggled to free himself. "What the fuck are you doing?" Beau said through gritted his teeth as he tensed his young body to try and free himself.
Scott loved the sensation of Beau's smooth body rubbing up against his, he could feel the sexy jocks muscles tighten and go tense as he tried to wriggle free but Scott being stronger and more powerful didn’t relent. Beau groaned as Scott whispered "Don’t worry none of you will go to waste." The comment surprised Beau who didn’t have a chance to respond as Scott snapped his neck with one twist of his arms. Beau's body went limp almost instantly his hands that clenched Scott's forearms tightly now dangled by his sides as Scott laid the dead jock on his back.

Scott grabbed his camera and snapped a number of photos of Beau's dead body in various positions, he eventually removed the black track bottoms so Beau now lay in a black pair of underwear that clung tightly to his muscular thighs.
The killer enjoyed the moment as he lifted the dead jock onto the sofa in the corner of the room and began to fondle the All American body before him. His hands slide up Beau's thick smooth thighs before groping Beau's manhood and quickly turning his attention to the defined torso that sat in front of him. Scott traced his finger along the outline of Beau's toned abs before groping both of the hunks fantastic thick pec muscles. He couldn’t resist but have a playful bite of both of Beau's large nipples and then squeeze both of his upper arms. The heat of the moment took over and Scott found himself passionately kissing his way up Beau's athletic body and neck, on reaching the head Scott grabbed it in two hands and said "You should be honoured for what I have planned for you. A body like yours deserves nothing less."
But before he would harvest Beau's meat he had one last bit of fun to have and turned the dead hunk over so his upper body rested on the sofa and his smooth butt dangled over the edge. Beau was in a perfect position to be fucked and Scott was not going to turn the chance down. He soon found himself fucking the dead body before collapsing on top of it once he had fired his load.

Looking down at Beau's dead body Scott couldn’t wait to tuck into the succulent meat. Beau was dragged to the slaughter room and his body laid out as Scott prepared the knifes he would need to cut the young model up with.
He savoured every moment as he carved the fine flesh from Beau's frame until the most edible and succulent parts now rested in a few trays on the side.
Beau's remains were bagged up ready to be dumped whilst his head now sat firmly with the others in the freezer room.

Later that evening Danny returned home as Scott cooked a couple of prime cuts yielded from Beau.

"Something smells good." Danny exclaimed as he sniffed the air.

Scott laughed "it’s my latest victim, I left a couple of pictures on the table."

Danny picked one up and "Wow, he's a stunner. What a great set of pecs."

tumblr_okkgz1kXYc1rkpltno3_540.png

"I know." Scott replied "What do you think I’ve served up for us." He added as he carried two slabs of juicy meat sandwiched between a pair of buns.

"Oh my fucking god." Danny said stunned at the size of the burgers as juices still oozed from the meat. Both guys tucked into the meal and enjoyed every mouthful they took.
Scott hoped that the rest of Beau's meat was as delicious as this.

Chapter 365. Brendan

Brendan had no idea that he had just found himself in the wrong place at the wrong time. Dressed in a black vest and cream trousers with a baseball cap on top of his head the nineteen year old freshman had just left the gym unaware that he had been spotted by a serial killer.
Scott waited in traffic as the gods seemed to give him a gift as he spotted a hot potential victim.

tumblr_ol8qdambs91rkpltno2_500.png

Scott turned the car around and entered the gym car park as Brendan climbed into his car. This was going to be a spontaneous victim and Scott ensured he never let Brendan's car out of his sight.

The teenager pulled into his drive as Scott came to a stop and waited until his victim disappeared inside. Ten minutes later Scott disappeared around the back of the house to check on a number of things. From what he could see Brendan was alone in the house and entry could be made via the back door which had been left unlocked.
He observed the young teenager as he filmed himself shirtless on his mobile phone unaware that a killer was watching his every move.

tumblr_ol8qdambs91rkpltno9_1280.png

Scott entered the house and with his tool bag and silently searched for Brendan. He eventually found the young hunk upstairs in his room And had to dive into a side room as his target stepped out onto the hallway whilst he finished his conversation on the phone, Scott overheard Brendan telling the person on the other end that he had the house to himself for the weekend as his parents and younger siblings were away. For the first time Scott got a good view of his next victim and knew he had made the right choice. Not only was Brendon good looking but his tanned athletic torso also turned Scott on and the young teen tempted Scott even more as his black Hollister underwear poked up from his track bottoms.

tumblr_ol8qdambs91rkpltno8_1280.png

Once Brendan walked past the room Scott hid in the killer pounced and thrust the chloroform soaked rag into the teenagers face. Brendan put up an initial struggle but soon succumbed to the fumes. Scott wasted no time in dragging Brendan into the bedroom and placing the unconscious hunk on the bed. He took time and allowed his hands to explore Brendan's firm tight torso. The sensation of the teenagers smooth skin under his hand made Scott's manhood slowly grow, it grew bigger as his hands now groped Brendan's pecs as his hands moved down his body and eventually removed the teens track bottoms to reveal a pair of developed legs dotted with fine dark hairs. He sniffed Brendan's body and took in a deep breath of the unconscious teen’s aroma. The ultimate goal was to have some fun with his prey and Scott knew what he needed to do.

tumblr_ol8qdambs91rkpltno1_540.png

He tied the teen’s wrists to the bedposts and pulled down his Hollister underwear to reveal his neatly uncut cock nestled beneath his well-trimmed pubes. The killer placed a condom on, lifted Brendan's legs and quickly thrust his cock into his tight behind, the unconscious teens body jolted under each hard thrust Scott made, he clenched Brendan's shoulders and he thrust deeper and harder knowing he was close to his orgasmic moment. That moment soon came as the condom quickly filled with Scott's cum.
The condom was removed and placed into a small plastic bag then put in Scott’s bag.

Pulling his trousers up he watched as Brendan began to stir on the bed. The helpless teenager slowly opened his eyes, he tried to move on the bed and pulled at the rope that bound his wrists to the bed frame.

"Nice of you to join us." Scott announced ensuring he had Brendan's full attention.

"Wha.. Who the fuck are you?" Brendan tentatively asked."What do you want?" Brendan added as he now felt the pain in his rear from where Scott had fucked him.

Scott rubbed his hand across Brendan's chest as the teenager begged "Please don’t hurt me. Let me go please."

"Sorry no can do." Scott replied "I'm afraid I’m going to kill you."

A look of fear flashed across Brandon's face as he intensified his pleading "Please don’t kill me, please let me go, I’m too young to die, please god don’t kill me."

Scott smiled as he lifted the pillow and placed it over Brendan's face. With the teenagers pleas now muffled he held the pillow down and began to suffocate the dead young man. Brendan pulled at the restraints that tied him to the bed as his body bucked and kicked as he struggled to breath. Scott was enjoying the thrill of the kill, he loved the sensation of the young athletic teen struggling frantically under his body. The headboard on the bed rattled as Brendan tugged desperately at it in a vain hope of releasing himself. Scott knew the teenager was doomed and continued to hold the pillow over Brendan's face, his struggling soon slowed as final long gasp escaped Brendan's body as his body arched up before collapsing back onto the bed.

Brendan had put up a good fight as Scott lifted the pillow to reveal the nineteen year olds death stare as his vacant dark eyes stared back up at Scott. The killer took out his phone and snapped a few pictures of the dead hunk before heading to the bathroom and grabbing a towel. Scott soaked the towel and headed back into the bedroom and thoroughly washed away any evidence he may have left on Brendan.

He looked down at the dead young teen and couldn’t help but be impressed with the physique Brendan had built at his young age. Brendan would have grown into a fine specimen of a young man but Scott ensured that he had captured some good images of Brendan he could look back at when he wanted to.

tumblr_ol8qdambs91rkpltno5_1280.png

Scott left the house leaving the teenager to be discovered by his family on their return home

Chapter 366. Jordan

Scott's phone buzzed, Giles had just sent him another assignment for the Brotherhood. The brief Scott was given was that a college dean who happened to be a Brotherhood member wished Scott to acquire one of his pupils for him. The pupil in question was one of the colleges star football players who had decided to leave the college to go elsewhere. The principal had always had a thing for this particular student and was under the impression if he couldn’t have him than no one would.

The targets name was Jordan and Scott picked up his phone to get a first look at the next guy he would be killing. The first picture showed a young athletic Jordan kitted out in his football gear. The picture gave Scott a good indication that the young student was a good specimen.

tumblr_olnccscGEe1rkpltno1_500.png

The second photo Scott had been sent again showed Jordan in his football gear but this time it let Scott see the hunky young man’s face. And also indicated to the killer that Jordan was your typical college jock and there was nothing Scott liked better than killing college jocks.

tumblr_olnccscGEe1rkpltno7_r1_1280.png

Flicking through the message Scott now looked at the final picture. This showed a shirtless Jordan enjoying himself at a campus party and allowed the killer to get a good look at Jordan's athletic physique.

tumblr_olnccscGEe1rkpltno2_400.png

Scott gathered his belongings and headed off to meet the dean. The college dean thanked Scott for offering his services and explained in a bit more detail why he wished to eat Jordan. The young man was one of his colleges star football players, popular and the life and soul of many parties. But Jordan had decided to pursue his football career away from the college and despite being begged to see the season out and keep the college on top of the league the young football player wasn’t prepared to let an opportunity like this pass him by and politely declined. The dean also saw Jordan as some eye candy and was only prepared to let the young student go on his terms.

Scott was given a brief overview of where Jordan would most likely be at this time and soon found himself stalking his prey.

Jordan headed off on one of his normal workout runs that saw him leave the relevant safety of the campus he stayed on and head off into the mountains. Scott saw this as a perfect opportunity to strike and drove off into the mountains before coming to rest in a parking area. He knew the trail the young hunk was running came out at the area where he was parked and now waited patiently for his target to appear.
He didn’t have to wait long as a shirtless Jordan soon came into view drenched in sweat and with his head phones in. He gave Scott the perfect opportunity to strike as he stood overlooking the city below and pulled a double bicep pose.

tumblr_olnccscGEe1rkpltno5_1280.png

Scott leapt from his hiding place and smashed Jordan around the head with a heavy rock he had picked up. The blow knocked Jordan to the floor where he hit his temple on the side of a sharp rock that protruded from the ground. Scott now stood over the hunky young athlete and prepared to bring his weapon crashing down on Jordan's head again. However noticed that his prey had failed to stir and that a pool of blood now formed by the side of his head, inspecting closer he saw that Jordan's eyes remained open and seemed to
Stare into oblivion. He grabbed Jordan by the shoulder and rolled him over so he now lay on his back. His trouser snake sprung to attention as he noticed first-hand how sexy Jordan was, his fit muscular was stunning upon checking Scott immediately noticed that Jordan had suffered a wound to his temple and checked to see if he could find a pulse. He held his finger on Jordan's wrist and then checked his neck, no pulse could be found in either area. It seemed that Jordan had struck his head when he fell and the blow seemed to have been a killer.

Scott was disappointed, he had hoped the sexy young jock would have put up more of a fight and looked forward to enjoying the sensation of looking into the hunks eyes as he snuffed out his life. But beggars couldn’t be choosers and he wasted no time in dragging Jordan back to his car and placing the dead hunk across the back seats.

Now in the privacy of his own car he took a moment to have a look and fondle with Jordan's body. The dead hunk was stunning and Scott enjoyed the feel of Jordan's muscular frame underneath his hands.

tumblr_olnccscGEe1rkpltno4_1280.png

He noticed that Jordan had the name Arnold tattooed across the top of the left hand side of his chest, he wandered what the name meant as he squeezed the hunks huge upper arm muscles before allowing both his hands to explore Jordan's fantastic torso. He traced the outline of Jordan's fine abs before enjoying the thrill of groping the hunks firm pectoral muscles particularly liking the sight of nipples that lay on show. The aroma of sweaty young man filled Scott's nostrils as he moved his nose closer to the fresh skin, in the end he gave into temptation and gave Jordan's pecs a playful nibble ensuring that the thick nipples touched his tongue.

Scott didn’t want to be parked up with a dead body in the back for too long and now jumped into the driver’s seat. He texted the college dean to advise him that his package would soon be delivered and set off on the short journey back to the college campus.

"Wow, I didn’t expect you to have completed that part of the job that quickly." The dean said astonished at how quickly Scott worked.

“I take this thing seriously." Scott replied "Now help me get him inside."
The dean laughed "This is what happens to ungrateful bastards you prick, now you’re going to be with me forever." he grabbed Jordan's shins and dragged them out of the car, once most of his lower body was out Scott grabbed the hunk under his arms and the two carried Jordan inside and placed the body onto a metal table.

Scott pulled off the training shorts that Jordan wore so the young football player now lay in nothing more than his underwear, his thick athletic thighs would surely yield a lot of meat.
"Credit where credits due you picked a good specimen." Applauded Scott "It’s just a shame that he succumbed to quickly."

"He was my one of my campus eye candy." The dean replied "a hunk who would give me an immediate boner. I'm just going to take a few photos to look back at."

The dean snapped away as Scott prepared his knives before also taking a photo of Jordan's body for his own collection. As he did he asked the dean if he knew the importance of the tattooed name of Arnold across the top of Jordan's chest. The dean's answer that Arnold was Jordan's family name surprised Scott who had held out some faint hope that it may have stood for something else.

Scott looked down at the dead football player's fantastic body and contemplated where to start cutting.

tumblr_olnccscGEe1rkpltno6_r1_1280.png

Not wanting to change a working formula Scott started by cutting both of Jordan's muscular arms off and then cutting each limb into four separate pieces. The hand and elbow were immediately tossed into the black bin as was Jordan's lower arm after Scott had sliced the edible meat that was contained there. His attention now focused on the upper arm where Scott carved the meat into fine cuts. Once finished the remains were chucked into the bin as Scott now focused on the young football players fine legs, both were cut off at the top of the thigh and then like the arms these two were cut into four parts, the upper leg containing the thick thigh muscles that held the most meat, the knee joint which Scott threw away, the lower legs where the calf muscle was delicately sliced away and the rest discarded and the foot which like the knee was also binned. Turning his attention to Jordan's thick thighs he asked the dean if he wanted both to be cut up or if he wanted one to be prepared and the other kept as a slab of meat that the dean could cut from when he wished. The dean chose the latter option and Scott soon carved one of the beautiful slabs of thigh meat into various steaks, Roasting joints and fillets. The other thigh was wrapped in foil and placed on a tray ready to be cut when needed.

Attention now turned to the meat that was left on Jordan’s body, he carefully decapitated the dead hunk and placed the severed head on the side, he removed the chunks of meat on Jordan's rump before turning attention to his magnificent torso. Scott sliced away the solid pecs he had fondled not long earlier, these were placed on a plate as Jordan's body continued to be harvested. The hunks firm abs were carefully cut away as was any excess edible meat as Scott now gained access to the chest cavity and what lay beneath. He snapped away the student’s meaty ribs before carefully throwing what remained of Jordan's butchered carcass into the black bin.

The dean had watched the whole spectacle and now as per old Brotherhood tradition he offered to cook a prime cut of Jordan and allow the killer to sample his latest victim.
Scott loaded the car with the black bin containing Jordan's remains and headed back inside to sample some of the star football players flesh.

Placing the piece of succulent thigh meat into his mouth Scott was surprised at the exquiset taste of the young athlete, and within moments he had demolished the piece of fillet steak he had been given.
Before leaving Scott asked the dean what he wanted to do with Jordan's severed head. The killer didn’t mind the dean's response of it was too risky to have the head there and was only too happy to add the young athletes head to his collection.

The dean thanked Scott for his hard work and put the finishing touches to a press release that would cover Jordan's disappearance.

Chapter 367. Logan

Scott spotted his next victim by chance as he was driving along, pulling over he observed the young man who appeared to be firing some arrows from a bow. Scott watched as his potential prey would fire seven arrows and then go and inspect where he had hit the target leaving the bow on the ground as he did so.
Knowing this would be a nice easy kill with little fuss, Scott prepared to strike and waited patiently

tumblr_olr2rc7A4Y1rkpltno1_1280.png

As a keen archer Logan enjoyed the afternoon off and decided to try some target practice with his bow. He'd fired about twenty one arrows so far and had a good hit rate hitting the target on a number of occasions. The young man had no idea that a killer was no observing his every move just waiting for the moment to strike. Logan strolled up to the target to retrieve his arrows and check his latest score leaving his bow lying on the ground.

Sensing the moment Scott decided to strike he dashed from the cover of the trees and picked up Logan's bow. After nocking the arrow Scott took aim and fired. The arrow thudded into Logan's back taking the young man by surprise, before he could even have time to react two more arrows found their mark, one hit Logan between the shoulder blades and the third on his lower back. The young archer turned to see a figure grasping his bow, he took a few steps stumbling forwards and then collapsed onto the floor.

Scott placed the bow down and went to inspect an arrow riddled Logan. Three arrows protruded from the young man’s back, his shirt now soaked in blood from the wound. Scott rolled Logan onto his side and noticed the young man’s vacant eyes stared into the distance, he checked for a pulse and was unable to find one. Scott pulled the arrows from Logan's back and then picked him up by his ankles and dragged the body to the relevant cover of the trees, leaving the cap that Logan wore lying were it came off when he dragged the body away.

Logan's body was rolled over so he now lay face up and Scott got his first close up view of the young man. A rather attractive young man with short dark hair Logan looked no more than twenty years old, blood trickled from the corner of the archers mouth as Scott focused his attention on now stripping Logan of his clothes. He removed the shirt that Logan wore to reveal a rather tight but delicately toned young athletic body.

tumblr_olr2rc7A4Y1rkpltno2_1280.png

Scott fondled the firm torso for a few moments before pulling off Logan's jeans to reveal a fine pair of legs with a light dusting of dark fuzz on the shins. Knowing anybody could come past at any time Scott took a snap of Logan's body and carved the phrase "No one is safe." Across the young archer’s attractive body.”

Blood trickled from the fresh carvings as a noose was placed around Logan's neck and his body hung from a tree. Dressed in nothing more than his underwear Logan's body now swayed gently in the wind awaiting discovery by some poor unfortunate member of the public.

As Scott left the field he picked up Logan's bow and the arrows the youngster was using, these would come in very handy at a later time for Scott.

it'll be much more beautiful if Scott only fir the arrow directly to the head. like aq beautiful instant death!

Chapter 368. The Realtor

Scott contemplated buying a new place to give himself another base in another city in the US. Using one of his aliases He contacted a local real estate agent in that city and was in turn contacted by one of their realtors.

The realtor who would try to sell Scott one of their properties was a young man named Sean. Sean had been in the job for just over a year and couldn’t see past the commission he would make after Scott told him the budget he had for his new place. Sean made arrangements to meet Scott at one of the properties and both prepared for the encounter.

Murder wasn’t on Scott's mind, he actually had genuine thoughts on buying a new place. The methodical killer also liked to do some research on who he was dealing with and searched the website of the real estate company to see what he could find out about his broker.
Scott was surprised with what he found when he found Sean on the company website, he hadn’t been expecting to find a picture of a handsome young man with a warm and gentle smile.

tumblr_olt0xaDvm31rkpltno1_1280.png

With a picture of Sean now in his head Scott searched a few social media platforms to see what he could find out about his new real estate broker. The information and pictures he saw soon saw the inner demon in Scott come racing to the surface and thoughts of killing Sean entered his mind for the first time.
The information he had gained from the social media platforms showed Scott that Sean was gay and had been in a relationship with his boyfriend for over six months. Trawling through the pictures that Sean had posted on social media saw the killer make his mind up, Sean had to die. The young real estate brokers seemed to like posting pictures of himself shirtless, and some of these made Scott's manhood stand to attention.
Sean had a sexy buff body that wasn’t too muscular and neither to thin either way he had a physique that ticked all the boxes to make himself a victim of Scott's.

tumblr_olt0xaDvm31rkpltno3_1280.png

The next day headed to his first viewing and the opportunity to meet Sean in the flesh. Using the information he had gained he planned on flirting with Sean which would hopefully lead to a few more things. To add to the occasion Scott dressed in tight provocative clothing, his shirt clung to his well-built body showing the outline of his chiselled chest and show off his thick muscular arms. A pair of tight jeans clung to his thick thighs and Scott knew that Sean would not be able to take his eyes from the sexy Adonis he was showing around the property.

Sean jumped out of his BMW coupe as Scott pulled into the driveway, he placed the key to the property in the door and then headed to great Scott as he got out of his car.
"Hi welcome." Sean said hand out stretched but his attention was now focused on the sexy young man stood before him.
Scott gave Sean who was dressed in a smart suit and stripped tie a manly handshake as he smiled at the young real estate agent ensuring Sean saw that he too was taking the opportunity to eye up what stood before him.

tumblr_olt0xaDvm31rkpltno4_1280.png

The real estate agent quickly regained his composure as he replied "Sorry about that I don’t know what came over me."

Scott laughed as he replied "I do." And noticed that it brought a little smile to Sean's face which now seemed to be turning red in embarrassment.
Sean continued his speal as he welcomed Scott to the viewing and began to show him around the property.

Scott delibirately made sure that Sean saw him checking him out each time and the experienced killer was also savvy enough catch his prey also eying the goods up.

As the viewing went on Sean found that this was one of the most difficult ones he had done. Not because the client was troublesome and annoying but because this was the first clients he shown around that was hot as fuck and the first he couldn’t help but fancy. But Sean didn’t think he stood a chance as with his model good looks and muscular body Scott could choose any guy he wanted.
As the viewing went on Sean began to hold out some hope as Scott was keen on flirting with the young real estate agent.

The house viewing now saw the pair look around the bedrooms and it was in the master bedroom that Scott made his move.

Sean was busy giving the regular crap about room dimensions and other things when Scott grabbed him by the arm "Cut the crap." He said "We know that bedrooms are mainly used for one of two things. Sleeping and fucking. Now the question I want to know the answer to is, is this bedroom any good for fucking in?"

Sean was gobsmacked, he'd done many viewings but had never been faced with that question and didn’t know how to answer it. "Errr, I wouldn’t know Scott." He finally replied "I guess it’s the same as any other room."

Scott laughed as he saw that Sean had been put on the spot, he upped the ante "Well why we don’t test what it’s like to fuck in this room." He proposed.
"Sorry no, no I couldn’t possibly do that. I have to be professional at all times." Sean replied knowing what he was saying was what he didn’t really believe.

"Listen cut the professional bull shit and do what you want to do." Replied Scott "I've seen you looking at me and no doubt you've seen me looking at you. So why don’t we just both do we want to do."

Sean remained speechless before eventually replying "I'm sorry I can’t. It’s not right, you’re a great looking guy but I could get the sack."

"Well that’s a huge shame, I’m interested in this place and was willing to pay above the asking price which would mean in a very handsome commission for you." Scott warned before adding a threat "But if I don’t know what it’s like to fuck here then I’m going to have to look elsewhere."

Sean wanted to fuck Scott and the news that he was considering placing an offer that would mean a large commission saw him forgetting about his boyfriend as he would never know what happened.
"Bear with me." Sean said as he dashed out of the room and downstairs. "Sorry I just wanted to lock the front door so we're not disturbed. And as I am the only person with a key we've got the place to ourselves." Said Sean as he took off his jacket and began to pull off his tie. "How did you know I was gay?" The young real estate agent asked before adding "I need to be less obvious with my window shopping." Sean joked "but in my defence you’re a stunning guy."

Scott took the compliment from Sean but also fed his ego, "I know with my body I’m a magnet for gay guys and I can easily spot when I’m being eyed up. But to be fair to you you're not a bad looking young man either and there’s just something about you that meant I couldn’t take my eyes off of you." Both guys now undressed until they were stood in nothing more than their underwear, Scott in his tight Calvin Klein’s and Sean in a black pair of briefs that allowed Scott to get a full view of the sexy young realtor who had a sexy pale body with a deep ridged v cut and wonderful thick thighs.

tumblr_olt0xaDvm31rkpltno2_1280.png

The two stared at each other before both embracing and allowing each other’s hands to explore each other’s bodies. Scott could feel the warmth from Sean's body as his hands slid over his smooth skin. In turn Sean was in his element as he groped and fondled Scott's chiselled body whilst he squeezed his thick muscles. The two fell onto the bed and continued their fun there as Scott's hand worked its way up Sean's leg before stopping and groping the sexy realtors package contained beneath his briefs.
The room filled with the passionate noises the two made as Scott found himself lying underneath Sean who with a huge smile across his face said "Never in my wildest dreams did I think that this viewing would end like this. But I want to be fucked by you so badly that I feel I need to give you a little present as well." He pulled Scott's manhood out from his underwear and began to gently massage the thick tool so it would quickly grow in size. Seconds later Sean placed Scott's cock in his mouth and began to give him a blowjob. Sean could see from the smile on Scott's face and the noises he emitted that he was enjoying every minute of the pleasure he was receiving.

Scott couldn’t believe how good Sean worked his mouth, the sensation he received when the young realtor deep throated him saw a loud orgasmic scream erupt as Sean gave Scott a wink as he knew the thick erect cock was about to burst. Seconds later Scott fired his load into Sean's mouth and watched as he swirled the cum around before swallowing the contents.

Scott slowly pulled down Sean's black briefs to reveal his thick uncut cock nestled beneath his neatly trimmed pubic hairs.

“Do you want me to fuck you now?” Scott asked
“Yeah come on give it to me” Sean replied, and Scott didn’t need to be told twice, he grabbed Sean's legs and placed them on his shoulders. Sean looked excited, He had no idea he was soon going to die and even better he was going to be recovering from a great fuck just before he did. Scott shoved his erect cock into Sean and watched the young real estate agents face briefly twist in pain as he felt Scott’s large tool enter him. He soon settled into relaxed groans and moans as Scott began to ride him hard, his hands clasped firmly on Sean's broad shoulders. Sean was enjoying the sex and in turn was rubbing his hands over Scott’s hard pecs and strong abdominal muscles. Both lads were now groaning hard and enjoying this great act. Scott looked down and could see the look of pleasure etched on Sean's face. Sean shouted “Come on, cum in me mate, come on you can do it”. Scott thrust harder and deeper and Sean screamed with delight, he suddenly felt his balls tighten and he began to fire his load, Sean was now shouting “Yes, Yes fucking hell, this is great” as Scott finished off. Scott collapsed on Sean's chest, his cock still firmly planted in the young man's arse. Both were out of breath and Sean ran his hands over Scott’s back. Scott sat up and looked into Sean's eyes. “You think that was good, do you want more and better?” he asked knowing Sean couldn’t resist. He nodded and excitedly said “Fuck yeah.” “Good, get ready” Scott replied as his cock re-entered Sean's arse.

Sean was enjoying getting fucked by one of the hottest muscular guys he had ever met. His eyes were closed and as he enjoyed his sex session he failed to notice Scott had grabbed the stripped tie that the young realtor wore earlier. Without warning he wrapped it around Sean's neck. He continued to fuck the young hunk as suddenly Sean's face was etched with pain and anguish as Scott tightened the tie around his neck.

Sean's eyes shot open in terror and he could see Scott had a look of evil in his face, he could feel the ligature pressing on his trachea and uttered “What are you doing? Please don’t” but Scott didn’t care he tightened his grip around Sean's neck. Sean's naked body thrashed about violently on the bed. He flicked his body as he tried to buck his attacker off, but it was no good Scott was to strong and his cock was still firmly stuck up Sean's arsehole so Sean was speared to his attacker. Sean's arms thrashed at Scott and bounced of his muscular chest.

Sean's eyes bulged from their sockets as his face was going red, Scott could hear the gasping noises, as Sean clawed at his killer his hands desperately trying to release the ligatures vice like grip. Sean could feel himself going light headed and Scott watched as the life drained out of Sean's and his vacant eyes looked up at him. Sean's body went rigid and Scott briefly rose as the young man’s hips were thrust up. He felt a tightening around his dick as Sean's muscles tensed one last time. His arms dropped to the bed and Scott felt a prodding and wetness in his gut, he looked down to see Sean's erect cock digging in to him, and cum oozing from the thick tool. His hands still wrapped tightly around the tie around Sean’s neck he lifted the head and looked deep into the young realtors eyes and said “Told you you’d enjoy it.” and bent his head down and placed his mouth over the tip of Sean's penis and sucked up last remnants of cum. Sean's body started to convulse on the bed at that moment and Scott gagged briefly as the rigid tool shot up and went further into his mouth.

Scott finally pulled his cock out of Sean's hole and he now looked down at his handy work. “After seeing the picture of you on your company website and warm smile I knew there was no way I could let you get old and fat” he said to Sean’s body.

His hands explored Sean's fine body one last time and the killer noticed that some of the young man’s own semen had now dried on his thick abs. Scott took out his phone and took a picture of the dead real estate agent before leaving his naked body spread eagle on the bed with the stripped company tie still wrapped tightly around Sean's neck.

tumblr_olsxglYuuI1rkpltno4_1280.png

The alias Scott used was still in the victims planner along with the fake details he had given. Scott left the house leaving his realtor's naked body to be discovered by an unfortunate colleague or the houses real owners.

Chapter 369. Samuel

Scott had just got off of the phone to another Brotherhood member who had contacted him directly. Mike the Brotherhood member wanted to utilise Scott to get him to ascertain his ex-boyfriend.
Samuel was Mike's ex who had dumped the Brotherhood member a week ago and was now seeing another guy. Mike doted on Samuel and did anything his boyfriend requested, he loved Samuel's athletically toned body and now struggled to come to terms with how Samuel could just ditch him like that. The Brotherhood member told Scott that Samuel was attending a pride event that day and he could snatch him there. Mike added that he'd already ensured that the event was to be policed by police officers who were members of the secret order so snatching Samuel should be easy.

Seconds later Scott's phone buzzed as a picture of Samuel came through on his phone. Opening it up he saw an attractive shirtless young man with a fine athletic body that had a dusting of light hair across his pectoral muscles. Samuel obviously liked to keep fit and it definitely showed.

tumblr_olusx4WvPu1rkpltno6_1280.png

Scott grabbed what he would need and headed to the pride event Samuel was said to be attending.

Arriving at the pride event Scott found himself nearly deafened by the loud music as people dressed in nothing more than their underwear and uniforms marched along the streets. Scott made his way through the crowds as he looked to find his target.
After a while searching Scott finally found Samuel. Mike's ex-boyfriend stood with his arm draped around another guy and Scott couldn’t help but be impressed with the sexy young man’s physique. Samuel looked a lot better in the flesh then he did in the photo that came through on Scott's phone.

The killer watched from a distance as Samuel posed for a few photographs, his sunglasses sat on top of his head as his red shirt was tucked into the waist band which sagged down a bit allowing his Diesel underwear to poke up from his trousers.

tumblr_olusx4WvPu1rkpltno5_540.png

Scott bide his time as he waited for the opportunity to strike, but Samuel didn’t appear to give him any. The killer worried he might not be able to complete the Assignment that was until he remembered Mike saying that the police officers on duty would all be Brotherhood members. Scott scanned the nearest two cops and saw both wore the pin badges that indicated membership to the order. Now he knew how to acquire Samuel.

Scott approached the nearest two police officers one of which recognised him immediately. The officer shook Scott's hand "Wow the orders official butcher is here right now. I can’t believe it. Can we help you?"

A smile formed on Scott's face "As a matter of fact yes you can." Scott explained his assignment and then pointed Samuel out to the officers. The target had no idea what was planned for him and was busy laughing and joking with other guys.

tumblr_olusx4WvPu1rkpltno3_400.png

The two police officers approached Samuel "Excuse me sir, can you come with us please." One of the officers asked as the other grabbed Samuel by the arm.

"What. Why? I haven’t done anything." Samuel protested.

"Just come with us please sir." The officer repeated as the other now placed Samuel in a pair of handcuffs.

Samuel protested as he was led away in handcuffs to a waiting Scott. "This detective will take you in to help with some enquires." The police officer said as he winked and handed Samuel over to Scott.

"Look I don’t know what I’ve done." Samuel said calmly as Scott walked him to his waiting car. "If someone can just tell me something that would be great." The shirtless hunk protested as he was placed in the front seat of Scott's car.

Scott jumped into the driver’s seat and started up the car as Samuel continued to plead his innocence.
"Look we need you to help us with some enquires." Scott explained "If everything checks out you’ll be let go soon. There’s no point in moaning and complaining as what will be will be."

Samuel breathed heavily before sitting back in the seat and looking out of the window. As the drive went on the handcuffed hunk grew concerned as the car seemed to be heading away from town.
"Hey what’s going on?" Samuel asked once again as the car turned down a road he recognised as heading towards his ex-boyfriends.
Scott appeased him by explaining that they needed to visit a scene so Samuel could talk them through a few things. This sounded plausible to the hunk whose mind now filled with thoughts of something happening to Mike. Had he killed himself or himself been killed, Samuel panicked and worried what had happened.

tumblr_olusx4WvPu1rkpltno4_1280.png

Samuel was confused as the car pulled into the driveway to Mike’s house and there was no police presence, his confusion intensified as Scott led him into the back door of Mike's house and let himself in.

Scott forced the handcuffed hunk who now protested loudly to sit on a chair that had been placed in the middle of the room. Samuel tried to get up but was quickly pushed back down by Scott. "I demand to know what’s going on?" Samuel shouted as Scott tied a rope around his waist and the chair before taking up a position by the wall.

Moments later Samuel fell silent as Mike walked into the room. "Mike, what’s the fucking meaning of this?" Samuel shouted "I told you we're over. Finished. No more. What part of that don’t you understand?"

"Oh I understand it." Mike replied "But do you remember what I said." Mike added as he brushed his hand across Samuel's fine chest before undoing his belt and pulling off his trousers "I told you you'd be with me for ever and I meant it."

Samuel didn’t believe a word of it and let Mike know that was the case "Mike fucking grow up. What are you going to do tie me up like this and keep me here."

Mike laughed "No. That would be too easy." Before adding "You didn’t know it but I’m a member of a secret order that kill and eat the flesh from fine young men."

Samuel burst out laughing "Mike, you do talk some crap. You couldn’t even kill a spider when we we're together."

"I don’t do any killing." Mike replied "But you are going to die and I am going to eat your flesh ensuring you’re with me for ever."

Samuel didn’t believe a word of it, Mike was always full of crap and he let his ex-boyfriend know it.

"Like I said, I don’t do the killing. In fact you've already met the orders executioner." Mike happily announced as he pointed to Scott. "Scott here is going to be killing you and I am going to happily watch."

Now for the first time Samuel worried, it all made sense the police handcuffing him without warning and then being handed over to Scott and taken back to Mike's. This had been planned and Samuel was now frightened and begged.
"Hey Mike, look you don’t need to do this. We can be friends. Please Mike."

Scott approached him with a shortened piece of rope in his hands and Samuel struggled in the chair as he tried to free himself. "Please Mike don’t do this. You're making a terrible mistake. Please don’t kill me."

Mike just smiled and Samuel's pleas intensified as Scott now stood behind him. "Ok, ok Mike I love you, let’s get back together. Please Mike take me ba urgghh."
Scott flung the rope around Samuel's neck and pulled it tight, he tied the two ends together and now stood next to Mike as the two watched as Samuel who was now being strangled fought for his life. The sexy hunk squirmed and moved in the chair as he desperately tried to free himself.

Mike & Scott stood in front of Samuel and gleefully watched as his frantic gasps for breath filled the room. Samuel looked over at Mike his eyes begging to be released in return Mike licked his lips and then sat on Samuel's knee placed his hand inside the bound hunks underwear and fondle with the cock that had fucked him many times during their relationship.

Mike could see that Samuel's face was going red and his eyes appeared to bulge as his gasps and gags became more frantic before his body arched up in the chair and he let out a final gasp. Mike shouted "fucking hell" and quickly pulled his hand from Samuel's underwear "The bastard pissed himself." He added as Scott burst out laughing.

The two admired Samuel's body which in death still looked as hot as it did when he was alive.
"I want to have a little fun before you get down to business" mike announced as he untied the body and dragged it into a side room.
Scott prepared his knives as Mike's orgasmic screams from fucking Samuel a final time could be heard from another room.

Once he had finished his fun Mike dragged Samuel's body back into the room and with Scott's aid it was lifted onto a metal table.

Scott looked down at the dead hunk and allowed his hands to explore the fantastic torso in front of him.

tumblr_olusx4WvPu1rkpltno8_1280.png

Scott began by removing both arms where the arm meet the shoulder and he then chopped it up, he removed the upper arm from elbow to shoulder taking care to remove the bicep which he placed in a dish next to him, he then cut the rest of the arm into small manageable parts and put them in a black bag, he repeated the process on the other arm. He then removed the first leg, he cut it off where the thigh meets the groin and chopped the upper leg off just above the knee, this left him a large muscular mass, he then chopped the leg below the knee and removed the calf muscle in one piece. He did the same with the other leg, and put both thighs together. Mike was given the same option Scott gave the others, did he want both thighs cut up or did he want to save one to slice at his own leisure. Mike like many others chose the second option and as requested Scott carefully cut one of the thighs into many roasting joints, fillets and steaks.

Moving on he placed a knife on Samuel's neck and as the dead hunk stared up at him began to slice through the neck muscles and spine, he removed the head and placed it on the side. He then cut both pec muscles off and placed them in a dish before cutting the abs and all other edible parts from Samuel. Once finished the rest of the body was put in black bags and Scott handed the tray containing Samuel's tasty meat to Mike. "Now he's going to be with me for ever." mike added as he put the meat in his large freezer.

Mike in turn thanked Scott and handed the Brotherhood butcher some of Samuel's fresh meat. As he was going Scott asked Mike what he wanted done with Samuel's head.

"Leave it with me." Mike replied as he squirted some water into Samuel's mouth and undid his trousers "Samuel always gave good head."

Scott laughed as he shut the door and headed home to relax.

Chapter 370. Joseph

Scott's time in America was drawing to an end but before he left the Brotherhood had a few more things for him to do.
The first was another task and Scott soon found himself heading to the house of the orders member that needed his services.

With his house set in the middle of a ranch and a wonderful family Gerry on the outside was a perfect family man and respectable businessman. However his wife and children didn’t know but Gerry was also a senior member of the Brotherhood and an incident at his house had now seen Gerry requiring Scott's services.

Gerry poured Scott a drink and went on to explain that he wanted Scott to kill Joseph his eldest daughter’s boyfriend. He showed Scott a picture he had taken from his daughter’s social media account, in it she stood alongside Joseph and the duo appeared to be lifting their shirts to show off their respective abs.
tumblr_olwroy2xd11rkpltno4_1280.png

The strapping young mans looked firm and fine and Scott had to ask the question if there was another picture that showed more of the target.
Gerry informed him he would get to that and explained his predicament. His daughter loved Joseph who Gerry explained was your typical All American boy, popular, athletic and treated women right. However Gerry had an Asian business consortium visiting his house and the group who were all members of the Brotherhood had spotted Joseph as he larked about in the garden with Gerry's daughter. The business consortium had seen this and liked the look of Joseph. So much so that they commented at how they would like to eat his wonderful flesh.

This was when Gerry had the idea, to seal the five million dollar deal he would literally serve Joseph up to the group. Ok his daughter would be angry over the jocks disappearance but she'd soon get over it and eventually settle down with someone else.
Gerry now showed Scott the next picture of Joseph, he explained that this was the picture that was taken by his daughter as the businessmen walked past and the one that made them comment about eating the hunks flesh.
By looking at the picture Scott could also see why they would say that as it showed Joseph shirtless with a smile on his face. His muscular body had seemed to have the meat in all the right places and the prominent double bicep pose he pulled just seemed to wet people appetite more.

tumblr_olwroy2xd11rkpltno10_1280.png

Gerry explained that there was to be a dinner party that evening and Joseph was to be the main course. He added that Scott wouldn’t need to do any acquiring as the victim was invited. All Scott needed to do was follow Joseph during the day, ensure he attended and then kill and slice him up on request.

It seemed easy enough Scott thought as he jotted down Joseph's address. A nice easy task to help finish off his stay in the States.

Scott now found himself sitting outside Joseph's house and didn’t have to wait long for the twenty year old to appear. Joseph left his house with a gym bag in his hand and dressed in a camouflage top ad dark bottoms.

tumblr_olwroy2xd11rkpltno7_1280.png

Following from a distance so he wouldn’t be seen Scott eventually pulled into the car park of a local gym and waited a while whilst Joseph headed inside for a workout. After an hour of waiting and wanting to make sure he didn’t miss Joseph Scott grabbed the bag he always kept in his car and ventured into the gym. He paid the daily membership fee and now worked out on machines that were close to the unsuspecting prey.
Joseph liked to work out shirtless and Scott was secretly impressed by the routine he conducted to keep his physique in its impressive condition.

tumblr_olwroy2xd11rkpltno6_1280.png

Another hour later Joseph left the gym and headed back to his house. Again Scott waited patiently until the young hunk returned to his car this time dressed in a smart shirt and jeans. From the route that Joseph took Scott knew he was heading back to Gerry's ranch.

Back at the ranch the final preparations were now being laid on. Joseph had been invited because he thought that he was going to be offered a job in Gerry's company and hunk looked forward to starting his steps on a career.
Gerry introduced Joseph to Scott and the killer savoured the big manly handshake that an unsuspecting Joseph gave him. As the three spoke Joseph itched away at his shirt, Scott could see he felt uncomfortable in it and whispered into Gerry's ear. "It might be a good idea if the diners saw the merchandise before he is killed."
Gerry liked the idea and shouted "Hey Joseph, if the shirts uncomfortable lose it. I'm sure people won’t mind."

"Sure thing boss." Joseph shouted as he unbuttoned the shirt before he headed inside.

The dinner party was soon underway and the young jock tried his best to mingle but talk was all about business and other things that he found boring. He noticed that some of the guests were looking at him funny and he put this down to the fact he was shirtless, but Gerry had said it was on and he didn’t care.
Joseph was now sat up against a wall as Gerry announced "May I present to you the main course."

tumblr_olwroy2xd11rkpltno9_1280.png

"Thank god for that I’m starving" Joseph thought as the eyes all looked at him, not thinking anything of it he playfully shouted "Bring on the food." The party erupted in laughter as Joseph was completely unaware that he was that food. Scott now positioned himself behind the shirtless hunk and fired the silenced pistol into the back of Joseph's head. A loud cheer went up as Joseph's body fell forwards and everybody now formed an orderly line as Scott dragged the hunky stud over to the serving table and prepared for everyone’s orders.

Moments later Joseph lay naked as a pool of blood formed at the back of his head his eyes wide open staring up at the ceiling. Scott sharpened the knives against each other and carefully cut away one of Joseph’s legs, the large mass of thigh meat was soon detached and a pole rammed through the middle as it soon saw it’s self slowly cooking on a spit roast. Scott now turned and prepared to take peoples orders.

Gerry let the head of the Asian consortium take first pick and the little Asian man said "I will have one of those biceps that I saw the very first day." Scott carefully cut the knife into the upper arm and sliced away the large bicep muscle. A little flag with the Asian’s name on it was placed in the meat and it was slung on the grill to cook. Gerry was up next and he chose one of Joseph's meaty pecs that he requested was served up in a seeded bun when cooked. Blood ran from the corpse as Scott sliced through the delicate flesh. The pectoral muscles were soon sizzling on the grill as more people chose their first cuts from the dead hunk.

Juices from the slowly rotating thigh meat dripped from the joint and sizzled as it hit the fire below. The aroma of sweet juicy meat now filled the room as people slowly tucked into their first bites of Joseph. A lot of meat still remained on the hunks fine frame and people were soon coming up for seconds and thirds. A few hours later no edible meat remained on Joseph's body the party had stripped it bare. Scott now wheeled the perfectly roasted thigh into the middle of the tables and shoved a carving fork deep into the thick flesh. He eventually went around to each individual and cut seven succulent sliced each from the large joint before eventually taking up his place at the table next to Gerry.

Before the group tucked into the last pieces of the meal Gerry lifted his glass and shouted "To Joseph." The rest of the Brotherhood members lifted theirs and replied to "To Joseph."

tumblr_olwroy2xd11rkpltno2_1280.png

Gerry's phone buzzed as he sat at the table, the text message was from his daughter
"Dad, have you seen Joey. I'm trying to get hold of him."
Gerry texted back "Sorry, not seen him. If I do I’ll tell him to call." As he placed a tender piece of Joseph's meat into his mouth

Chapter 370. Stocking up

The Brotherhood had one last task for Scott to do before he headed back home. The order had opened a restaurant exclusively for their members and now needed Scott to supply the establishment with fresh meat.
The hunt had begun for a number of victims and no guy was safe.

Scott spotted his first victim as he drove around, Shaun was stood on the side lines of a rugby match. Dressed in a grey hooded top and black shorts it was the sight of the young man’s legs that determined his fate.

tumblr_olyq2hPGpr1rkpltno6_1280.png

Stalking his prey Scott waited for the chance to strike and that opportunity soon came as Shaun now sat on the beach relaxing under the sun.

tumblr_olyq2hPGpr1rkpltno5_500.png

The beach was too busy to strike and Scott followed Shaun back to his car. The car park was near enough empty and this allowed Scott to strike. Shaun had opened the trunk of his car and bent over to grab something from inside. Scott in turn grabbed the top of the trunk and brought it down on Shaun's head. The blow stunned the young man which allowed Scott to break his neck with one twist. Shaun's body was thrown over Scott's shoulder and then placed in the trunk of his own car.

The beach was a good hunting ground as the number of shirtless hunks gave Scott an opportunity to survey the best specimens for the restaurant. And a young wake boarder soon found himself the next target.

tumblr_olyq8p6Jhd1rkpltno4_1280.png

Jonah had just finished a little session on his board and walked to the car park unaware he was being followed.
"Excuse me. Hey you. Excise me." Scott shouted as he tried to get Jonah's attention.

The shirtless young wake boarder eventually stopped "Can I help you?"

Scott then began to ask various questions about wakeboarding, what was it like, was it dangerous, what thrill did you get.

Jonah looked at Scott but happily answered the questions poses before eventually adding "sorry I can’t stop. I have to go."

tumblr_olyq8p6Jhd1rkpltno3_400.png

Jonah turned to walk away unaware that Scott had pulled a knife from his pocket. Jonah was taken by surprise as Scott pulled his head back and exposed the young man’s throat. The knife was quickly run across Jonah's throat as the young man dropped his wakeboard and then desperately gurgled on his own blood before collapsing onto the floor. Scott grabbed the dead young man's ankles and dragged Jonah to his car placing his body in the trunk next to Shaun's.

Scott was about to leave the vicinity of the beach when he spotted another young hunk who now strolled across the car park.
Jim was a shirtless young hunk dressed in long beach shorts with a great physique.

tumblr_olyq5sbBfT1rkpltno8_400.png

Jim's meat would be perfect for the restaurant and ideas on how to acquire him soon filled Scott's mind. But as it happens Jim was going to make it easy for Scott as he spotted Jonah's wakeboard on the ground along with a large pool of blood. Kneeling down with his back to his killer Scott knew that the time was right and placed the 4x4 into gear and drove at Jim.

Jim spotted the car coming towards him and tried to get out of the way. He failed in doing so but still had a chance to live as he grabbed out at the cars bulbar and shouted for help as it sped across the car park. Scott needed to get Jim off of his car and broke suddenly sending the young hunk flying across the concrete. Jim now lay dazed as Scott put the car into gear again and this time drove at Jim. The car bounced up as its wheels drove over the hunky young man, Scott stopped and put the car into reverse before driving over his latest victim again, to ensure the deed was done Scott went forward and drove over a now motionless Jim again. The cars engine was left running as Scott jumped out and bundled Jim's badly bruised corpse into the back of his car.

His first location had yielded three victims for Scott and he now drove back to the unopened restaurant to harvest the meat from the dead guy’s bodies.

Jim's badly broken body was hurled onto the table and the edible meat stripped from his body.

tumblr_olyq5sbBfT1rkpltno9_1280.png

Jim's flesh was put on the side as his inedible remains and bones were thrown in a large pot to be used for a broth.

Jonah's fantastic lean body was the next to be put on the table and stripped of all its edible meat. His bones and inedible meat also joined Jim's in the pot.

tumblr_olyq8p6Jhd1rkpltno5_1280.png

Shaun the young rugby player was next to be butchered, his stocky body yielded a lot of tender meat as his remains were thrown into the large pot.

tumblr_olyq2hPGpr1rkpltno4_400.png

The meat from the three hunks was placed in the freezer as Scott placed all three heads into a bag so he could eventually transfer them home.
But for now it was time to hunt again.

Scott knew where to go to hunt guys and this time he descended on a hiking trail. With the weather being as good as it was he knew that he'd find some potential prey out there. The killer had equipped himself with a number of items that he knew would come in handy. One of these items was the bow he'd taken from Logan one of his most recent victims, this weapon was the perfect hunting tool.

Benjamin was the first young man to stumble across Scott. The killer liked the look of the young man with a fine lean body who was dressed in nothing more than a stripped pair of shorts and a baseball cap.
The first arrow Scott fired was a warning one that shot into the tree just in front of Benjamin. The shirtless young man looked around and eventually saw Scott who was preparing to fire another arrow. Sensing the danger Benjamin turned and ran which was exactly what Scott wanted.

The thrill of tracking Benjamin through the trees and bushes was something Scott loved and prepared him for the new centres he had persuaded the Brotherhood to approve.
Benjamin now hid behind a large tree as he wandered why this lunatic was firing arrows at him. He occasionally poked his head out from around the tree to try and get a sight of his pursuer but couldn’t see him.

tumblr_olyq2hPGpr1rkpltno7_500.png

But what Benjamin didn’t know is that Scott had tracked him well and was now approaching him from the rear. Scott took aim as his target hid himself behind the thick tree and took in a number of deep breaths. A look of shock and surprise filled Benjamin’s face as the arrow thudded into his chest. The shirtless hunk clenched the arrow as he tried to pull it out only for another arrow to find its target and this time pierced Benjamin’s heart.

With his prey now dead Scott placed the bow behind his back and carried Benjamin’s body back to his car being careful to avoid some of the main trails.

Scott drove his car further up the trail and eventually came to a cabin situated back of the road. Parking up Scott ventured forward to inspect the premises.

Brennan was the unfortunate hunk that was home alone at the cabin. The young wrestler took some time to train in the wilderness surroundings around his family's cabin.

tumblr_olyq5sbBfT1rkpltno3_500.png

Scott pushed further forward and now found a perfect vantage point where he could spy on the cabin's occupants.
He spotted the sole occupant of the cabin as he stood on the wooden decking modelling a black thong pouch. With a fine athletic body and nice legs Scott knew Brennan would make a good selection for the restaurant.

tumblr_olyq5sbBfT1rkpltno1_400.png

Taking aim with his bow he fired catching Brennan in the neck with the arrow. The near naked wrestler placed his hands to his neck and tried to stop the blood that escaped his neck wound. His efforts were futile as he soon collapsed dead on the floor. Scott hurried forward and dragged Brennan's body through the undergrowth and back to his car.

Two victims at the hiking trail was good going Scott thought as he drove down the long winding road. Midway down he spotted another attractive young man sat perched on wall.

tumblr_olyq8p6Jhd1rkpltno2_1280.png

Theo was taking a rest from a hike and paid no attention to the car that pulled up alongside him. Scott liked the sight of the good looking young man he rolled his window down to speak to.

"You alright mate." Scott asked as he hid a weapon from view.

Theo looked up "yeah I’m fine. Just taking a rest. Nothing to worry about."

"There is something to worry about." Scott replied as he now pointed a gun at Theo.

"What, no please no." Theo begged when he saw the gun pointed at him. But his begging wouldn’t help as Scott Shot Theo in the forehead sending the young man backwards over the wall. Leaving the car running Scott dashed around the other side and carried Theo into the car.

The journey to the restaurant was a pretty smooth one as the corpses of the latest three victims were carried inside. Scott started with the young man he'd shot dead and was impressed by Theo's nice athletic build that supplied a large quantity of meat.

tumblr_olyq8p6Jhd1rkpltno1_1280.png

The handsome hunks inedible remains and joints soon joined the others in the large broth vat.

Brennan the hunk Scott had killed whilst modelling the thong was the next on the table and Scott took time cutting up the young wrestlers fine body. He knew customers were in for a treat whenever they were served some of the hunks fine young flesh.

tumblr_olyq5sbBfT1rkpltno2_500.png

In no time at all Brennan's remains splashed into the vat for the broth as Scott's attention soon turned to Benjamin the unlucky hunk he'd hunted on the trail.

tumblr_olyq2hPGpr1rkpltno9_1280.png

The arrows were pulled from Benjamin’s body which soon found itself under Scott's knives. The freezer was filling up with meat fast but Scott knew he had to kill a few more hunks.

Another source of easy victims were college campuses and with it being half term Scott knew he could stalk them with ease. Any young man who hadn’t gone home was now in some serious danger.

Arriving at the campus Scott was surprised to see that only one of the campus dorms had doors and appeared to show signs of life. He wasn’t disappointed as this meant hunting would be easier.
He worked himself around the building as the first couple of guys he found didn’t fit the requirements he needed that was until he knocked on a door in the dorms and hid as he waited for someone to answer.

Jay was the unfortunate young student who answered the door and found himself next on Scott's hit list.
Shirtless with a fine athletic body that wasn’t too muscular and neither too thin Jay seemed a fine specimen who appeared to have been disturbed as a tooth brush hung from his mouth when he answered the door.

tumblr_olyq2hPGpr1rkpltno2_1280.png

Jay shut the door and headed back inside leaving the cost clear for Scott who easily picked the lock and snuck into the young student’s room. He could hear humming coming from inside the bathroom and now lingered outside the door. Jay was stood in front of the mirror as he washed himself the sink was full of water and the topless young man dipped his hands in and threw the water up into his face.

Scott's attack was swift and brutal as Jay's head was thrown into the mirror before being dunked into the sink. Pinned up against the sink with his head submerged under water Jay was now drowning. His hands flew out wildly as he gurgled and tried to lift his head from the water. However Scott was too strong and the young man’s struggles soon ceased as calmness retuned to the bathroom.
Scott looked down at his watch and left Jay's head under the water for another two minutes to ensure he was really dead. Eventually lifting the lifeless head from the sink he dragged Jay's muscular body out of the room and back to his car.

The gods seemed to like playing games with Scott and they now had another in store. Blaise a young first year made his way back towards his room. The young wrestler had spent a little bit of time training alone in the gym and now came face to face with Scott who was dragged Jay's dead body.

tumblr_olynf9LyI21rkpltno2_400.png

A brief Mexican standoff ensured before Blaise made the first move and turned to run.
"Ah for fuck sake." Scott shouted as he dropped Jay's body and gave chase.
Blaise shouted for help as he ran for his life with Scott hot in pursuit, his desperate calls for help went unanswered as the halls of residence were deserted due to half term.

Sensing he could get him Scott dived into a rugby tackle catching Blaise's ankles. The young teen fell to the floor were Scott was upon him within seconds. Blaise continued to struggle and cry for help as Scott now had him in a headlock. He couldn’t risk being discovered and the more noise the young wrestler made meant that was closer than ever. A loud snap echoed around the room as Scott broke Blaise's neck with one twist of his arms.
With Blaise being closest to the car park he dragged the lean young man to his car before heading back inside to get Jay.

Scott felt happy with himself as he pulled up into the yard of the restaurant, the two bodies were taken inside and Blaise was the first of the two to find itself under Scott's knifes.

tumblr_olynf9LyI21rkpltno1_500.png

His skill at butchery was now at an advanced level and within 30 minutes Blaise's meat had joined the others in the freezer whilst his remains were tossed in to the large vat.

Attention now turned to Jay's muscular body which Scott carefully cut up.

tumblr_olyq2hPGpr1rkpltno3_1280.png

His body yielded a surprising amount of meat that surprised Scott who now cut one of the dead hunks thighs into steaks, joints and fillets. The other thigh was left as one piece of meat that the cook could cut up upon request.

tumblr_olyq2hPGpr1rkpltno1_1280.png

Scott found his next victim at a gym and knew instantly that he had to kill Justin. The young gym goer stood in front of the mirror admiring his body after the intensive workout he had just completed unaware the other occupant of the changing room was also eying his body up.

tumblr_olyq5sbBfT1rkpltno4_1280.png

Following his next target home Scott struck as Justin left his car and walked towards his house. The attack was silent as the hammer came down hard on the back of Justin's head. Falling to the floor blow after blow rained down on Justin who in no time at all lay still and dead on the floor.

Not wanting to be seen the young jock was dragged to Scott's car and transported back to the restaurant.

Once inside Scott took a few moments to fondle and play with Justin's hunky corpse before grabbing the knife and wondering where to start on the body.

tumblr_olyq5sbBfT1rkpltno5_1280.png

He began with the arms and carefully sliced away all the edible meat that clung to Justin's frame. Soon enough the young jocks succulent meat joined the others in the freezer leaving not much space for many more victims.
Looking at the space left Scott estimated he could fit one more guy’s meat inside but before he went hunting for the last victim he decided to pop
Into a club to get a drink.

Scott ordered his drink at the bar and turned to see what was going on. The club employed gogo dancers to entertain the customers and Scott eyed each one up 'Ah perfect' he thought when he caught sight of a dancer that ticked all the right boxes. He knew he didn’t need to go hunting now and had just found his next victim.

Taking his drink Scott now took up position in front of the hot guy who danced to entertain.
Steven had been a dancer for a couple of years and loved his job, he loved nothing more than entertaining people. Dressed in nothing more than a pair of multi coloured underwear Steven loved the fact that other men could ogle his well-toned body.

tumblr_olynf9LyI21rkpltno9_r1_1280.png

The attention he was receiving from Scott hadn’t gone unnoticed by the young dancer, neither had the fifty dollar tip or the note Scott had placed down the front of his underwear whilst he performed a dance for his customers.
He took the note from the front of his underwear and gave it a read
'Fancy meeting up after. If you do let me know'
Steven continued dancing, he never met up with customers, it was against the rules and despite the offers he hadn’t found someone he actually wanted to hook up with, that had all changed with Scott and Steven was only too happy to hook up with the sexy muscular young man. Dancing closer to Scott he bent down and whispered "The answer to your question is yes, I finish my shift in an hour and a half we could hook up then." Scott smiled and nodded as he now sat back in his chair waiting for Steven to finish his shift.

Now dressed in jeans and a t-shirt Steven joined Scott at the bar, the two had a drink and got to know each other before jumping in Scott's car and heading back to Steven's place.

The intentions of both guys were the same, they both wanted to have sex or that was what Steven thought unaware of Scott's real intentions.

The two stood by the bed as Steven pulled his shirt off and then began to unbutton Scott’s, once he had done so he placed his hands on Scott’s muscular body and began to massage his chest, Scott was getting aroused as he did so, and Steven playfully grabbed his cock, feeling that it was growing as he played the young dancer quickly undid Scott’s trousers and pulled them down to revel his tight white boxers shorts. He grabbed the growing bulge hard and played with the cock through the material. He threw Scott onto the bed and placed his hands either side. He pulled Scott’s trousers off and began to bite Scott’s thighs, Scott groaned with pleasure as Steven gently moved up to his chest, he licked up Scott’s chest until he reached Scott’s pecs, once there he rubbed and teased the pecs and tweaked Scott’s nipples all the time Scott enjoyed it and now looked forward to killing the hot dancer even more. He then grabbed Steven around the waist and rolled threw him on to the bed he rolled on top of him and said “my turn." Beginning to passionately kiss Steven's face first on the lips then cheeks as he gradually moved down the body, he massaged the hunks muscular torso and played with his solid pecs feeling the gentle fuzz of hair that dotted them as he rubbed and licked them. Steven loved it, and looked on as Scott moved down and licked around his abs and belly button, he could see that Steven was in ecstasy. He gently rubbed and admired Steven's hot arm muscles and playfully squeezed his biceps. He passionately pulled down Steven's trousers to reveal a set of thick thighs, well defined with a light fuzz of hair. Scott pulled his boxers down and began to play with Steven's uncut cock, he stroked it and was going to give the attractive dancer a moment he would remember for the rest of his short live, he placed the cock inside his mouth and gave a breath-taking blowjob, Steven moaned and groaned with pleasure with each suck until he finally fired his load. Scott swallowed the tangy cum and pulled his own boxers off. The two lads continued the passionate foreplay their cocks rubbing up against each other. Steven loved his time with his date and Scott asked if he was ready. Scott's reaction told him he was and he lifted his legs up his ankles now rested on Scott’s shoulders. Scott thrust his cock deeper and deeper into Steven who briefly winched in pain. Steven loved the moment as he began to moan and groan uncontrollably. Scott fucked him harder and harder and asked if he was enjoying it. Steven nodded his head as he felt Scott licking and massaging his torso as he fucked him. Scott had pinned Steven down and made his move he began to gently squeeze the hunks neck, at first Steven thought it was part of the sex he had no reason to distrust Scott. But suddenly his moment of enjoyment quickly turned to fear and panic as Scott tightened his grip around Steven's neck, Steven found breathing more difficult and he opened his eyes and looked up at Scott, who in turn was looking down at him. He tried to shout for help but he was restricted from doing so, He stared up at Scott as Scott strangled the life out of him he tried to push Scott off but he was to powerful. He tried to beg for his life and looked up he tried to catch Scott’s attention. Scott could see the fear in the young dancers eyes, his face was going red but he the killer just tightened his grip even more and continued to fuck the young lad, with each deep thrust he continued to tighten his grip around Steven's neck, he tried to fight Scott off and attempted to claw at the deranged killer but his attempts were useless. Scott had complete control over his body and could fell Steven’s legs struggling as he held them between his arms and his torso. Steven thrashed about for a final few moments, he felt a great sensation in his cock as he began to lose consciousness, his face shot back as he reached his orgasmic climax at the exact same time that death had overcome him, everything went limp apart from his erect cock as it spewed its cum, Scott felt the warm cum hit his abs, and he held the death grip in position as Steven's hot body convulsed in death, finally staying still. Scott continued to fuck Steven as his body jolted with every final thrust that Scott made, until finally he too reached his orgasm.
Scott looked down at his latest victim, his face no longer looked in fear, instead as he had died during orgasm Steven looked happy, his eyes were open, and stare up at Scott, his mouth was open but his tongue didn’t protrude from the mouth instead his mouth had formed a smile. Scott played with the hot torso again and couldn’t resist one last fondle with the hunks amazing pecs. Cum still dripped from his erect penis and Scott placed his mouth over it, sucking up the last drop of cum from the fresh body. He still had a job to do and after photographing Steven he now conveyed the naked body to his car.

Steven was the last victim to find his way onto the butchers table and Scott fondled and admired the young hunk one last time. The fine physique before him had performed for many men and Steven had made sure he kept it in good shape. Scott was sure that this young man’s meat would be some of the finest on the menu.

tumblr_olynf9LyI21rkpltno8_r1_1280.png

The knives were sharpened and quickly descended onto the body. As predicted Steven yielded a fine amount of meat that left the freezers close to bursting. His remains were thrown into the vat of broth that was now lit and simmered away. The Brotherhood ensured that none of the victims went to waste and this broth would still be simmering when Scott was back home.

The heads of the ten victims now joined the others in the freezer room at Scott's house staring out at the four studs including the young model Michael that hung from meat hooks.

Chapter 371. Russell

Scott & Danny arrived back home from America to an empty house. Despite feeling tired Scott wanted to see Adam and remembered his partner told him that he was visiting a nearby music festival. Seeing no reason why he couldn’t also go there Scott decided to surprise Adam and once he was changed into fresh clothes he was out of the door.

Dropped off at the venue by Danny he now looked for Adam. With the festival having a number of fine young men in attendance Scott knew tracking Adam down would be difficult be unperturbed he kept on and soon found him.

From what Scott could see Adam appeared to be eyeing up a potential victim as he slowly followed the young man through the crowd. Scott guessed Adam's target was a young festival goer dressed in a pink vest and denim shorts and if he was honest with himself the young man was a target he would have gone for himself.

tumblr_om9m6oVNcR1rkpltno4_1280.png

He approached his partner and said "Not a bad choice of a victim."

Adam looked around "Scott you're back, good to see you. I just fancied a bit of fun."

"I don’t blame you." Scott replied as he kissed Adam "in fact why don’t we do him together."

Adam smiled at Scott, whilst Scott returned the smile both were enough to tell the other the answer to Scott's question.

Russell had started the day by heading to a music festival and having some fun, little did he know he was now in the sights if two vicious killers and had little escape.

Scott and Adam kept an eye on the young stud and at the end of the festival Scott followed Russell on foot whilst Adam jumped in the van. The fact that Russell had plied himself with alcohol did help the young man who failed to recognise that Scott was following him even when he had turned down a dimly lit road. Adam turned down the road and immediately saw Scott who was keeping a good distance from his target, driving past Russell he noticed the young man was busy talking on his phone and paid no attention to the van that drove past. Parking the van further up the road Adam now slid open the side door and waited patiently for their target to walk by.

Russell still talked on his phone as he approached the van that was parked by the side of the road, the young man didn’t see anything out of place as the van had both its side door open and bonnet open, he simply thought that the driver was working under the hood and continued his conversation on the phone.
So swift was Scott’s approach that Russell didn’t hear him coming and had no idea what was happening as he dropped his phone and shouted “Hey what the fuck.” As he was bundled into the back of the van by Scott. Adam slammed the hood down and slid the door shut before jumping into the driver’s seat and speeding off.
Meanwhile in the back of the van a brief struggle was going on and Russell tried his upmost to overpower his attacker, but in reality he was no match for Scott who eventually pinned him down and now held a knife to his throat. “Ok, ok you win. Just please don’t hurt me.” Russell begged knowing it was the sensible option to comply “Just take what you want and let me go.”
Adam turned down a dissolute side road and brought the van to a halt. He climbed over the seats and joined Scott in the back, “What are you going to do to me? Please tell me, please.” Russell begged. “Just relax and you’ll be fine.” Adam replied “You said we can take anything and we intend to.” With this he held Russell down and signalled to Scott who used the knife to cut off both the captive young man’s pink top, and shorts Russell again continued to struggle as Scott moved down to his underwear. “Continue struggling and I’ll kill you now. Comply and let us get on with it and we’ll let you go.” Seeing that Adam meant business Russell closed his eyes as Scott cut away his tight white boxers.
“You’ve got a fine young body.” Scott announced as he let his hands explore Russell’s toned lean body.
tumblr_om9m6oVNcR1rkpltno1_1280.png

Russell didn’t reply he looked petrified as he lay on the floor of the van not knowing what awaited him. “Lay back and spread your legs.” Adam ordered “I’m gonna make you enjoy your last ever fuck” Scott now held him down and had the blade of the knife positioned at his throat. Russell begged “please don’t fucking hell, what have I ever done to you, please don’t ooowww” he screamed as Adam penetrated. The young man screamed as Adam fucked him hard and fast, knowing that he had been promised he’d be let go Russell just allowed Adam to have his way. He cried louder and louder with each fuck and it wasn’t long until Adam reached his orgasmic climax and fired his loud into Russell.
If Russell thought his ordeal was over he was wrong as Adam and Scott swapped places and it was now Scott’s turn to fuck the helpless young hunk.
Russell’s begging and screaming had pissed Scott off whilst Adam fucked the young man and not wanting a repeat of the noise Scott rammed the pink vest he had cut off of Russell into the young hunks mouth. Again knowing he would be killed instantly if he struggled Russell closed his eyes as he felt the pain from again being fucked in the arse. Scott’s orgasmic screams filled the vans as a loud scream of “Yes, yes, yes.” Followed before Scott took in a deep breath.
This was the moment Adam was waiting for and without any warning ran the blade of the knife across Russell’s throat. A look of surprise filled his face as he felt his warm blood spurt from the deep wound and up onto Scott. The two killers looked down at their young victim who gargled on his own blood as his hands clasped his throat in an attempt to stem the blood. His efforts however were futile and the forever darkness of death soon overcomes the teenager.
With Scott covered in Russell’s blood Adam jumped back into the driver’s seat and drove back to Scott’s house.
Parking by the house Adam asked Scott what he wanted to do with Russell’s body. Scott wasn’t so sure until he heard the screeching coming from the Pig pen. The Pigs had been neglected for a while, well that was until now as Scott said “Let’s feed him to the pigs.”
The two killers carried Russell’s body and placed it on the floor by the Pig enclosure where Scott fondled Russell whilst he was it was in his current form before beginning to dismember it with an axe.
tumblr_om9m6oVNcR1rkpltno2_1280.png

Piece by piece Russell’s dismembered body was thrown into a black bin and then wheeled into the enclosure where the two killers lifted the bin and emptied its contents into the troth. Leaving the Pig enclosure the killers now stood on the gangway that overlooked the pig enclosure, Scott pressed the button that released the doors and they watched as the ravenous pigs dashed over to their feeding troth and tucked into the dismembered remains before them. The feeding frenzy that was going on below them was crazy as the Pigs who hadn’t eaten for a while fought each other for the best parts. One of the beasts managed to acquire Russell’s head and ran off to a safe part of the enclosure to feast on its meal. Within half an hour not much apart from blood stains and a few scraps of meat remained off the teenage festival goer who ended up being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Adam turned to Scott “It’s good to have you back.”
“It’s good to be back.” Scott replied as he kissed Adam “it’s soon time to go hunting again.”

Chapter 372. Danny

Adam was back at work and Danny had gone to visit his family, the first time he had been able to do so since the duo's return from the US. This left Scott by himself and be pondered on ways to pass the time. However before any thoughts of killing entered his head he had a couple of errands he needed to complete.

One of those errands was an upgrade Scott was due on his phone and as he entered the mobile phone shop he had no idea that he would end up killing two birds with one stone.
Like most mobile phone shops Scott had to wait until he was called forward, as he waited he scanned both the customers and staff like he always did to see if any were of victim material. That was when he spotted the young shop worker who was sat on the side taking a rest, dressed in a blue t-shirt and dark trousers, from what Scott could see the young man appeared to have a strapping body with fantastic arm muscles, "he'd definitely make a good victim." Scott thought as he hoped this young man would be the employee that dealt with his custom.

tumblr_omblppOwc81rkpltno9_1280.png

As luck would have it the young shop worker called Scott over to the desk and asked how he could help. Scott went through his request and the young man was only too happy to help, and with his cheeky smile and warm nature Scott felt at ease straight away and was grateful for this shop workers help, but never took his eyes of the young man and the case for him being a victim was growing with each glance Scott made.

The young man eventually came back with Scott's new phone and whilst he was going through how it worked Scott made his move. The young man’s name badge indicated he was called Danny and he was the store’s manager, Scott began to play this to his advantage.
Once the paperwork was completed Scott took his card from his pocket "Excuse me, this may sound weird but have you ever thought about modelling." He handed Danny his card "I’m always on the lookout for male and female models, and I think you could make a good fitness, physique model. If you're interested call me."

The young shop worker didn’t know what to say apart from "Err thanks, I will do." He smiled as left Danny looking at the card.

Scott's work was done, the seed had been set in Danny's mind and like everyone he'd used this line on he knew he'd be expecting a phone call soon. The Brotherhood had done a professional job on the website and it now helped Scott to obtain meat.

Danny checked out the card he'd been given by Scott, searching the website he was impressed by the photographers work and would be lying if he said he'd never given modelling a thought. The hard work and dedication in the gym was now being recognised and Danny didn’t want this potential once in a lifetime opportunity to pass him by.
He headed outside and gave Scott a call

Scott smiled as the phone rang, he knew it was Danny from the shop and acted casually as the young man told him told him he wanted to give modelling a call. In turn Scott told Danny he needed to see a shirtless photo so as to know whether fitness or physique would be the best route for them to take.
Within seconds Danny had sent a shirtless selfie that showed his fine athletic body, a great set of pecs sat above firm abs and a deep ridged v cut.

tumblr_omblppOwc81rkpltno2_1280.png

Scott called Danny back and told the excited young man that he thought he was best suited for fitness modelling. Scott added that he had a shot the next day that he needed a fitness model for and offered Danny the opportunity.
"I have work tomorrow." Danny replied "but I’ll sort something. Don’t worry I’ll be there."
Scott rubbed his hands as he got off the phone, more fun was on the way.

Danny arrived at Scott's the next day as promised, like many visitors to the house he was impressed with the huge abode and the lands it sat on. Scott was already waiting at the door as Danny stepped out of the car.
"It’s great that you made it." Scott announced as he held his hand out to shake Danny's "So you managed to sort work out."

"Err not exactly." Danny replied "I’ve gone sick for the day. I had to really as I was never going to let an opportunity like this pass by, everything things I’m at home in bed."

Scott laughed and pat the young man on the shoulder, from what he'd just heard it sounded like nobody knew Danny was there which meant things sounded even better and better.

The duo headed inside and sat down as Scott explained the format of the shoot and where it was to take place. Danny eagerly listened not wanting to make a simple mistake that could mess a few things up.
The young model was handed the clothes he needed and left the rest of his belongings behind as they headed to the location Scott had chosen for the shoot.

The drive to the shoot location took a couple of hours but the duo soon arrived at the chosen location, a quiet cliff side path that over looked the sea gave a perfect back drop for what both model and photographer hoped would be some good photos.

Scott set the camera up as Danny changed into the first outfit that he'd been requested to wear. The young model eventually returned dressed in a black vest, with creamy coloured shorts he wore a set of headphones as a prop and took up position in front of the camera.
The young models nerves were evident early on but after being nurtured by Scott he soon settled into the swings of things and gradually grew in confidence. Scott's focused on Danny's legs in this part of the shoot and he couldn’t help but zoom in on them as his model sat on a wall and looked down towards the ground, it was clear to Scott from these photos that Danny groomed himself well as the sun shone off his smooth hairless legs.

tumblr_omblz4VOeO1rkpltno2_1280.png

With the first part of the shoot over the two looked over the photos that had just been taken and both were impressed.

"You happy to move onto the shirtless parts of the shoot?" Scott asked already knowing what the answer would be.

"Yeah, of course." Danny replied as Scott handed him a different pair of shorts to change into.

The second part of the shoot soon started and Danny who had appeared nervous early on now looked a different person as he pulled various poses that he had seen and read up about on the internet. These poses showed Danny's body in all its natural beauty capturing every part of its toned definition and it wasn’t long until the second part of the shoot was soon over.
As the two looked back at these photos both were impressed with how they turned out the backdrop of the open ocean complimented Danny's body well.

tumblr_omblz4VOeO1rkpltno1_1280.png

The final part of the shoot was what Scott was looking forward to. It now saw Danny strut around in nothing more than his underwear and as Scott photographed the young hunk he was amazed that a guy with a body like his had been hidden away working in a mobile phone shop.
Danny was photographed from various positions and the killer was going to enjoy looking back at them when he had eventually ended Danny's life.

tumblr_omblz4VOeO1rkpltno6_1280.png

Danny made a request to Scott before the duo packed up for the day. The hot model wanted some personal photos for himself and Scott happily obliged. The young man let his hair down and looked forward to putting some of these pictures on his social media account.

Scott looked through the personal photos he took as Danny got changed, the more and more he looked at them the more the urge to kill Danny grew, the young hunk showed he loved life in the photos and Scott's particular favourite was a photo that showed his model lying on the floor with his arms behind his head. It captured the great definition on Danny's torso as well as sexy legs and bulging manhood.

tumblr_omblz4VOeO1rkpltno7_1280.png

The picture made instantly made Scott hard and he desperately tried to hide it as the two now headed back to the car.

Back at Scott's house the two looked back over all the photos that had been taken, and both were suitably impressed.
Danny couldn’t help but ask if what Scott's professional opinion on the shoot was, Scott informed him that for a very first shoot the standard of the pictures were good and taking away the nerves very early in the day people would not have guessed that Danny was a new model. Scott informed him that with the physique Danny had he should definitely go down the route of a fitness model and said he'd love to work with him again if at all possible.

Not needing to think about it twice and knowing this could be the start of a potential career in modelling Danny told Scott he would love to chance to have another shoot. However in appreciation for what Scott had done Danny invited him out for a drink as he had the next day booked off of work.
It was now Scott's turn to think about things and knowing that time was running out to kill Danny he happily accepted the offer knowing it kept the two of them together just a little longer.

That evening as the two prepared for the night out Scott came up with a plan to get Danny very drunk which would mean he would have to stay at the house. As the duo hit the town Danny had no idea of what lay in store for him.

As the evening grew on Scott soon found he wouldn’t need to get Danny drunk as the young man was happily doing it himself. Round after round of drink was brought and Danny happened to ask Scott if he could crash at his house that night. Scott told the young hunk that wouldn’t be a problem and the two hunks left the club in the early hours of the morning both suffering from the effects of too much drinks.

Despite being back at Scott's the two didn’t finish the drinking there as they quickly found themselves continuing the fun and helping themselves to alcohol from Scott's bar.
Both hunks grew more and more light headed as the evening went on and drank into the night.

Scott woke the next morning to find his arm draped across Danny's smooth chest. His head now felt like it was banging, the consequences of a hangover from the night before. Scott lay still for a while, what had he done with Danny last night that saw the two of them end up in bed together. What was the young models reaction going to be now both were awake and sober?
Knowing he had to think fast Scott gentle gave Danny a nudge and said "Hey Danny wake up that was a crazy night man."
Danny didn’t respond so Scott gave him a harder nudge and kicked him with his legs, again Danny failed to respond. This time Scott sat up and shook the young model by the shoulder, "oh shit." He uttered knowing instantly that something was wrong. Danny's body was cold to the touch and Scott knew that could mean only one thing. He shook the body aggressively and shouted "Danny wake up, wake up you fool." In the faint hope he was wrong, on inspecting Danny further Scott noticed that his eyes were wide open and fixated on the ceiling, his mouth was open slightly and bruised marks now appeared around his throat area.

Scott took a deep breath, and wandered at what point during the night he had killed Danny. The plan had been to kill the young hunk all along but it was a kill Scott wanted to savour. But somehow he had robbed himself of that fun. He couldn’t remember anything since arriving home from the club the night before, he was tempted to play and fondle with Danny's body now but found he unable to concentrate as he wanted to know what had happened.
He picked up his phone to see if it held any clues and found a photo he had taken off Danny the night before, the picture showed the young hunk joking about in one of the bathrooms in Scott's house. The still of Danny dancing under a running shower in nothing more than his underwear was accompanied by a short video but did not offer much help apart from confirm that both guys were drunk.

tumblr_omblz4VOeO1rkpltno8_1280.png

Throwing his phone down on the bed Scott had an idea, he'd put Danny in the guest bedroom that was equipped with sound microphones and cameras and knew that these would give him a good idea as to what had happened.
"I'll be back in a minute." Scott joked as he playfully slapped Danny's thigh and headed to the surveillance control room.

Sat in front of the screens Scott now played back the previous night’s events.
They started with both drunken guys in the room where Scott appeared to leave Danny who then changed, dried himself from his shower exploits and then headed to bed.
Scott fast forward the recording until he saw himself stagger back into the bedroom a few hours later. The recording showed that Scott was still drunk and in the mood for some more fun as he slowly climbed on top of the bed. He ran his finger across the outline of Danny's abs before eventually sitting himself down on the models chest. It was this action that saw Danny wake up and then Scott place his hands around Danny's throat and start to strangle him. Turning up the sound he could hear the young model frantically fighting for his life, his legs thrashing and kicking about on the bed. Even when drunk Scott was dangerous and easily overpowered a heavily intoxicated Danny whose struggles and pleas soon stopped around five minutes later as he now lay dead on the bed.
With Danny dead Scott bent down and kissed his victim on the lips before turning his attention to the body beneath him. He fondled kissed and played with the body before having drunk sex with it. Once that was finished Scott curled up with his head on Danny's chest and fell asleep.

The recording filled in all the missing gaps as Scott headed back to the bedroom and Danny's body. Although he couldn’t remember much about Danny's killing the video of his death was a consolation and allowed Scott to watch it back at his own leisure.

Not wanting to waste some time with the body Scott soon found himself fucking the straight hunk again, wanting to ensure the meat yielded from Danny's body was fresh he dragged Danny to the body preparation room and lifted him up on to the table he lay him out face up and got the knives out.

He fondled Danny one last time and snapped a very last picture of the hunk in various poses.

tumblr_omblz4VOeO1rkpltno9_1280.png

He began to harvest the body by removing both arms where the arm meet the shoulder and he then chopped it up, he removed the upper arm from elbow to shoulder taking care to remove the bicep which he placed in a dish next to him, he then cut the rest of the arm into small manageable parts and put them in a black bin, he repeated the process on the other arm. He then removed the first leg, he cut it off where the thigh met the groin and chopped the upper leg off just above the knee, this left him a large muscular mass of thigh meat, and he then chopped the leg below the knee and removed the calf muscle in one piece. He did the same with the other leg, and put both thighs together. One of Danny's thick thighs was carved into steaks, fillets and joints whilst the other was wrapped as one large mass ready to have meat cut from it at any time.

He pushed Danny's head back to expose his throat and placed a knife on his neck, Danny continued to look up at Scott as he sliced through his neck muscles and spine, he removed the head and placed it on the side.

tumblr_omblz4VOeO1rkpltno3_1280.png

He then cut both pec muscles off and placed them in a dish, Danny’s firm abs were sliced off allowing access to the rest of the body, Scott cut all edible meat from the torso and rump area before snapping away a set of meaty ribs, what remained of Danny was put in the black bin.

Scott grabbed some foil and wrapped each body part up, clearly labelling it with the where it had come from and Danny's name. He carried Danny’s head and placed it in the walk in freezer with the countless other victims. He decided to have a try at making some homemade soup broth and threw Danny's remains into a large vat that he slowly simmered, with an estimated cooking time of 48 hours Scott placed a cut of Danny's meat in the oven and tided up as he waited for his dinner to cook.

That evening he toasted a picture of his latest victim and tucked into his wonderfully tasting meat.

Back