Chapter 358. Michael

Scott had enjoyed the frat house massacre and now took the opportunity to stock up on meat. He searched the online database that he had set up that allowed young men to apply to be models. Shifting through the online applications he eventually stumbled across a guy that took his fancy.
Southern boy Michael had submitted two photos with his application and both turned Scott on and told the killer that he had found his next victim.

The first photo showed a handsome looking hunk in nothing more than a blue towel that showed off his excellent physique, the wannabe model even tried to tempt Scott by pulling down the edge of his towel to give a glimpse of his well shaven pubes.

tumblr_oiz1ksdTPv1rkpltno1_1280.png

Excited by the first picture Scott eagerly opened up the second. His cock sprung to immediate attention when it opened up on the screen as Michael stood in front of a mirror, placed the bottom of his vest in his mouth and took a snap of his perfectly defined body with fantastic pecs and rock solid abs oblique.

tumblr_oiz1ksdTPv1rkpltno2_1280.png

Scott had seen enough and picked up the phone, he immediately dialled the sexy southern hunk and arrangements were put in place.

Michael smiled as he got off the phone, this was a great chance to make his big break. One of the world’s best male photographers had just offered him a shoot. Friends had ridiculed him but the countless hours of hard work he put into sculpting the perfect body was about to pay off. He packed his bags and headed for the airport, excited for what lay ahead.

The arrangement was for Michael to get a cab from the airport and meet Scott in the city, Scott had told his new guest he had an important meeting and this was the easiest way for the two to quickly hook up.
Scott laughed to himself as he sat waiting for Michael to arrive. It always amazed him how easy it was to acquire victims using the old I’m a photographer line. The amount of guys that were willing to put themselves forward for this amazed him, the need to want to show off their body coupled with an easy pay day meant it was route that would never get old for Scott and with the Brotherhood behind him he had the perfect backing to succeed.

He eventually spotted Michael making his way across the park, the handsome hunk was dressed in a cream shirt and denim jeans with both pieces of clothing appearing to struggle to contain the great body beneath them.
With his own manhood stood to attention Scott approached the young model and shook him by the hand "Hi Michael, I’m Scott, hope you weren’t waiting long."

"No not at all." Michael replied "I only got here a few minutes ago. Now I bet you can’t wait to start photographing this can you." The hunk added as he lifted the bottom of his to reveal his fantastically toned abs and deep ridged Apollo’s belt.

tumblr_oiz1ksdTPv1rkpltno3_1280.png

"All in good time." Scott casually replied "We've got a few days. Let’s get you settled at the ranch and we'll start the shoot tomorrow."

The two headed to the car as Scott drove the two back home.

Michael felt a lot more at ease having seen Scott, he had a worry that the photographer could have been some pervy old man and things may not have lived up to what he thought they would but seeing that the famous photographer was around the same age as him and the fact that Scott had passed the test where Michael showed off his body and said there'd be plenty of time for that made the hunky model feel a lot more comfortable.

"Wow, big place you have here." Michael said as the car pulled down the lane that led to Scott's place.

"Yep it has all I need." Scott replied as he parked the car and led Michael into the house. "Now remember treat this place like home during your stay here, feel free to use the gym and pool any time you want to, now let me show you to your room."

"Jesus." An astonished Michael said "This room is nearly as big as the lounge in my flat. I think I’m gonna enjoy it here."

Scott laughed "I’ll leave you to freshen up then you can join me downstairs for a few beers. See you shortly."

Michael sat on the bed, he couldn’t believe his luck, his photographer seemed a really nice guy and he couldn’t wait to get started on the shoot. This was to be the beginning if something good for Michael and he was determined not to let it go wrong. He pulled off the shirt that was drenched in his sweat and replaced it with a smart casual one. He freshened himself up in the bathroom and headed downstairs to get to know Scott a little better.

Scott couldn’t believe how hot Michael looked as the young wannabe model entered the room dressed in his white shirt.

tumblr_oiz1ksdTPv1rkpltno4_1280.png

The stud oozed sexiness as Scott said "here catch." And threw a cold beer to Michael who caught it cracked it open and sat on the sofa.

Scott sipped his beer as he explained his background to his young visitor, he could tell that Michael was impressed but Scott wanted to know a bit about his future victim.

"Enough about me." Scott said "Tell me your age, weight, height, and hair colour?"

"I'm twenty years old, weigh 185 ilbs and stand at 5'11'', I have blonde hair and hazel eyes." Michael explained.

"Wait,, what you're only twenty years old. No way." An astonished Scott remarked struggling to believe Michael was so young.

"No honestly. I was born in 1996, here have a look." Michael responded as he handed Scott his driving licence.

"Wow I can’t believe it." Scott replied before joking "Hey doesn’t that make you too young to drink."

The two laughed as Scott then asked the next question.
"How did you get into fitness, what drove you to ascertain the body you have?"

Michael's response was humble as he said "I was a key wrestler in high school and having wrestled for seven years I had to keep myself in good shape and my passion for training stemmed from there. I then entered a local physique competition and won."

Scott could believe what he was hearing as he listened to Michael as he described himself, he easily saw this All American boy being a wrestler and tried to picture Michael in his tight singlet, wanting to know more he asked the next question.
"Tell me why you want to break into modelling? What are you aspirations and dreams?"

Michael didn’t need to think about this question and answered straight away.
"People have been telling me I should give modelling a try, you'd be hard push to disagree that I have the body for it. I've been trying for a while but had little joy until you gave me this big chance for which I’m grateful for. I just want to get work as a fitness model, what it leads to you never know, some fitness models have made it into acting, can I do that, I hope so."

Scott felt a little guilty as Michael spoke about what he wanted for the future, the poor soul had no idea he wasn’t going to be living much longer, but that was still a few days away and Scott was still eager to know more.
"What do you think gives you the edge over many of your other fitness rivals?" He asked as he chucked Michael another beer.

Michael looked down at his body then looked directly at Scott as he answered "My body is all natural, I’m not as rugged as some of my colleagues they plant hideous tattoos on their bodies. I've got a fantastic muscular physique that is 100% natural, add my boyish good looks into the equation and I feel I pull of the All American look quite well."

The questions continued as Scott asked "How have your family and friends reacted to you wanting to get into fitness modelling. With you being from conservative Tennessee and the fact that this type of modelling can bring both male and female fans they can’t be happy with your choice?"

Scott could see that this question obviously hit a cord with Michael as he thought carefully before answering, his answer surprised Scott but was also joy to the killer’s ears.
"To be honest I’ve kept my plans quiet from the people back home. My family wouldn’t like it but I think that if they see I’m being successful at it then there'd come round to the idea."

Scott only had a few more questions he wanted to ask and the penultimate one was a question that Michael answered off the cuff as Scott asked the young hunk what he thought his best body part was.

He found it hard to argue with Michael's reply off "I don’t think I can pick one part. I mean look at me, I’m perfect all over. Do you agree or not?"

"Michael I think I’d be hard pushed to disagree with you there. Why do you think I chose you over others? Now the last question. Tell me something I’d be surprised to find out about you?"

Michael giggled as he replied "I’m a bit of a practical joker but You're going to find this hard to believe and like I said don’t let these boyish looks fool you, when I was younger this southern boy got into a lot of trouble with the law and was a bit of a bad boy, but things began to change I got a job in a local bar and had to grow up fast. My life was at a cross roads until you gave me this opportunity."

The two drank long into the night before eventually retiring to bed. That night Scott lay in bed, he couldn’t help but think it was a shame what was going to happen to Michael as the two could easily have become good friends but the thought of killing the hunk and eating his wonderful flesh quickly brought Scott back to reality.

Michael was up nice and early the next day eager to start the first day of shooting. With the weather being good the two headed to an outbuilding on the ranch that would provide the perfect back drop for the shoot.
Scott could sense Michael's nerves as the photo-shoot began but the moment he started to remove is shirt he could sense the muscle hunks nerves start to disappear.

tumblr_oiz1ksdTPv1rkpltno5_1280.png

The next part of the shoot saw Michael standing against the wall, his white shirt draped over his shoulder, the confidence now oozed from Michael as Scott snapped away. Scott's own trouser snake grew as Michael gave the camera a subtle look. Scott couldn’t believe how good Michael looked at the other end of the camera, his shoulders and perfect torso cried look at me now but add them to his baby face and lips and the sexy southern boy had the perfect male model package.

tumblr_oiz1ksdTPv1rkpltno6_1280.png

With Scott only wanting to break Michael in gently for the first day of shooting the guys moved on to the final part of the shoot. Michael now stood in his underwear giving Scott his first look at the total package. The killer photographer struggled to contain himself as he snapped away at Michael.

tumblr_oiz1ksdTPv1rkpltno8_1280.png

That evening the duo looked back at a successful days shooting whilst they played a couple of games of pool. Both photographer and model seemed to get on well as Michael thought this was the start of a budding friendship. Scott in turn liked the cheeky southern charm of his new house guest who now felt comfortable to wander around the house partially clothed.

tumblr_oiz1ksdTPv1rkpltno9_1280.png

At the end of the evening Michael had beaten Scott four games to three and as so Michael had the bragging rights over his host as the two headed off to bed.

Scott was surprised to see that Michael was again the first up out of the two. Not wanting to let any of the good weather go to waste the good ol' boy from Tennessee was found sunbathing outside. With a glass of orange juice beside his lounger and dressed in nothing more than a pair of Calvin Klein briefs the hunk was a sight to see and Scott allowed himself to view the perfect specimen of manhood in all his glory.

tumblr_oiz1ksdTPv1rkpltno10_1280.png

All good things had to come to an end and although Scott enjoyed looking at a sunbathing Michael he also wanted to carry on with part of stud’s photo-shoot. The ultimate goal of Michael's death would see him doing what he wanted with the hunk then anyway.

"Hey Mike sorry to interrupt your tranquillity but we have more of your portfolio to do today." Scott shouted in an attempt to get Michael’s attention.

"No problems buddy." Michael replied as he sat up on the lounger.
'Jesus Christ.' Scott thought as he watched his young guest sit up on the lounger. 'How much more sexy can he get.' He had to suppress his feelings to attack Michael there and then as the young stud placed his hand behind his head and looked at Scott.

tumblr_oiz1yd9fd01rkpltno1_1280.png

An hour later and they were ready to start day two of shooting.
It began with Scott taking advantage of the clear blue sky, using it as a back drop he snapped a perfect picture of Michael's torso. The hunk stud side on as the sun reflected off of his perfect torso causing shadows under his pecs and bouncing off his solid ab oblique.

tumblr_oiz1yd9fd01rkpltno2_1280.png

The shoot was going well as Michael seemed to love being under the camera, part two saw the young hunk standing against the wall of an outbuilding, wearing nothing apart from a black pair of jeans the shirtless hunk looked forward away from the camera in a perfect pose that captured his fantastic body.

tumblr_oiz1yd9fd01rkpltno3_1280.png

A number of images had been captured as Scott moved the final part of the days shoot into the indoor studio.
For this part Scott threw Michael a pair of white briefs he wanted the young hunk to wear, he readied the camera as his model changed behind a screen.
"Hey I look good don’t I, tell me I look good." Michael joked as he emerged from behind the screen dressed in only his white briefs.

'Down boy.' Scott thought to himself as his trouser snake grew hard before replying to Michael "Bro you look better than good. You look amazing." Scott couldn’t say anything else as he snapped the defined torso and hunky quads that stood before him.

The camera clicked away as Michael smiled and gave Scott a wink as he posed for the camera, the change of confidence within Michael in the last 24 hours was amazing to see as the nervous young man had turned into this stud that seemed to love the camera.

tumblr_oiz1yd9fd01rkpltno4_1280.png

Scott let Michael look over the images he had captured before heading off to change for the night ahead.

A carnival was in the nearby town and Scott thought it would be a good idea to do something away from the house, Michael had agreed and the two prepared to leave.

Scott dressed in a tight t-shirt with a pair of jeans whilst Michael seemed to ooze sexiness no matter how he looked. His attire for the evening saw him don a light grey & blue top that clung tightly to his muscular frame, a smart pair of shorts that showed off his well shaven legs and a casual pair of flip flops.

The two bonded as they wandered through the carnival, Scott couldn’t help but notice that the girls attention was drawn towards the strapping stud.
An evening at the carnival was fun and Scott soon found himself on the end of some of Michael’s practical jokes. One of which saw the hunky Adonis climb on a statue of a gorilla, his hands clasped the gorilla's head as Michael's bare legs draped its shoulders. "Hey Scott, quick take a picture." Michael urged as he pulled a face and stuck his tongue out.

tumblr_oiz1yd9fd01rkpltno7_1280.png

Not wanting to disappoint Scott obliged to Michael's request. Besides the chance to have a photo of the hot hunk genuinely having fun was one Scott could look back at when Michael was dead.

The guys laughed and joked as they headed home after what was a good night out for the two of them. With the night not being over yet a few games of pool were played over a couple of beers with Scott getting revenge for the defeat he suffered the night before.

Michael had been up before Scott the last two days and the killer was determined not to allow it a third time, he wanted to see the All American Guy in his morning glory at least once before he disposed of him, and today was to be that day. His knock on Michael's bedroom door was followed by a quick "come in" which Scott quickly obliged to.

Entering the room he saw that Michael lay on top of the bed in his underwear, looking sexy as hell his morning glory clearly evident from the thick bulge at the front.
"I just wanted to make sure you were up bright and early for today." Scott joked as he stood in the doorway "It's an important day for the shoot today, and I hope that’s not for me." He added before giving Michael a wink as he looked at his bulging manhood.

tumblr_oiz1yd9fd01rkpltno5_1280.png

Michael laughed as he smiled at Scott "You wish Scott." He joked "But seriously you know how it is when you’re horny as hell, the beast just wants to explode. Anyway I can’t believe your up before me for a change. I'll get ready now."

Shutting the door Scott couldn’t believe what he had just seen, with the image of Michael still fresh in his head he ventured into the bathroom and wanked himself off as his house guest got dressed.

With the bags packed with things the two would needed the day began like the previous days, shooting began outside and saw Michael shirtless and wearing a pair of denim jeans. A number of shots were taken of the sexy model climbing over various items and machinery before eventually ending with Michael up against a wired face. He looked straight at the camera, his left arm by his side his right arm outstretched above his head in a position that showed off his bulging bicep.

tumblr_oiz1yd9fd01rkpltno9_1280.png

The second part of the shoot saw Michael engage in a little bit of dress up as he was handed a straw cowboy hat and ran bandana which Scott placed around his neck. The thought of pulling the bandana tight there and then crossed Scott's mind but he decided to be patient, the time would come later that day.
Scott clicked away, catching numerous sexy shoots of Michael as a cowboy including a couple of provocative ones that saw him playing about with some cap guns, again Michael seemed a natural in front of the camera, a far cry away from the nervous stud who stood before him on the first day.

tumblr_oiz1yd9fd01rkpltno10_1280.png

Scott's land bordered a large lake where the third part of the shoot would take place. This part of the shoot was to be one of the raunchiest as the young model changed into a pair of blue speedos.
Our killer struggled to compose himself at the sight of Michael in his speedos which left nothing to the imagination, the hot sun skipped off the hunks bronzed body whose torso looked absolutely amazing. Luscious thick pectoral muscles sat above a fantastic abdominal oblique decorated each side with incredible deep ridges of an Apollo’s belt.
The blue speedos sat above an incredible pair of legs, its fine material struggling to contain Michael's young manhood.

tumblr_oiz295HJm51rkpltno2_1280.png

A skimpy pair of grey briefs was thrown to the Adonis to wear for the final part of the shoot which took place in the ruins of an abandoned out house. For this part of the shoot Scott focused on Michael's great muscle definition both on his upper body but also on his muscular legs, he especially focused on capturing the toned definition on his marvellous thighs.

tumblr_oiz295HJm51rkpltno3_1280.png

The final part of the shoot saw the duo leave Scott's land and head to a local park, where Michael now changed into a casual pair of dark blue shorts. Scott was impressed with how they looked on the young hunk and suggested they use them in part of the portfolio. Thankfully the park was empty on their arrival which meant that the shoot could go ahead uninterrupted.
The shots of Michael in the casual shorts were some of Scott's favourites, they captured the model messing about on various items. A shot of Michael on a red fire truck impressed Scott the most, it captured his cheeky smile along with his perfect body with a silver crucifix dangling from his neck, however the part Scott liked most were Michael's smooth legs, this picture particularly captured the bulging calf muscle on the leg that was stood on the ground.

tumblr_oiz295HJm51rkpltno1_1280.png

With the days shoot now over the two wandered back to Scott's car. Michael continued to turn heads during the short walk, in particular a gay couple walked towards them holding hands, the attention they paid to Michael was clearly evident to both photographer and model, Michael paused for a moment before turning to the couple "Hey guys, I can tell you like what you see. Take a picture if you want it lasts longer." Not needing to be told twice the couple took their phones out and snapped a selfie with the shirtless model. Scott couldn’t blame them as the sight of the shirtless strapping stud with his bulging pecs and fantastic abs were enough for anybody to sit up and take notice.

tumblr_oiz295HJm51rkpltno4_1280.png

Michael's reaction to the couple hadn’t surprised Scott, the hunk had always been comfortable flaunting his body and little did he know he had just posed for his last pictures.
The two were sat in Scott's car, Michael had fastened himself into the seat belt as Scott made an excuse to climb into the back seat. He now positioned himself behind an unsuspecting Michael and pressed a stun gun into his neck. The plan worked perfectly and immobilised Michael which gave Scott the chance to throw the red bandana Michael had worn in the shoot earlier around his neck.
Scott pulled it tight and began to strangle his young guest who due to the actions of the stun gun could do little to fight back. That quickly changed when the effects of the weapon had worn off, Michael had no intention of succumbing that easily and now desperately thought for his life as he frantically tried to gasp for breath. His legs kicked the floor of the car as his hands tried to frenziedly grab out at his attacker.

The reality was the damage had been done and death was closing in on Michael, his struggles soon slowed as his body arched up as a final elongated gasp escaped his mouth and his arms dropped across his chest. Scott kept the ligature wrapped tightly around Michael's throat, he wanted to ensure that the young model was definitely dead and knew this was the case when the body finished its third death convulsion.

Scott climbed back into the front seat and looked down at the sexy model he had enjoyed spending the last few days with. With his manhood erect He had a little remorse at snuffing out Michael's young life as the aspirations that Michael said he had danced around his head. But Even in death Michael looked hot, his arms were draped across his lap and Scott wasted no time in snapping a picture of Michael.

tumblr_oiz295HJm51rkpltno5_1280.png

The temptation was too much and Scott couldn’t help but grope the dead hunks pecs, he then squeezed Michael's bicep before running his hand up the inside of his smooth thigh. He held Michael's hand as the engine to the car was started up and apologised to his nee friend.

On arriving back at his house Michael's body was dragged up into Scott's bedroom and laid out on the bed. The blue shorts he wore in the shoot were removed as the killer climbed on top of Michael's body.
This was the moment he had been looking forward to the most, he placed his hands on Michael's shins and slowly rubbed them up the smooth muscular legs, he could feel the fine leg hairs on the thick thighs and upped the ante before moving onto the young models upper body. This time he moved his mouth towards the quads and carefully licked the huge slabs of meat with his tongue. A sexual euphoria came over him as moment continued and Scott didn’t want them to end. But he knew he'd be dining into the fine flesh soon enough.

Attention turned to the magnificent torso that lay before him and Scott quickly found himself tracing the outline of Michael's fine abs oblique before groping his sexy pecs, he playfully nibbled at the large muscles he'd longed to get his hands on for so long, before eventually pulling of his own shirt and guiding Michael's palms over his own muscular body.

tumblr_oiz295HJm51rkpltno6_1280.png

A few more pictures were taken off Michael on the bed before his underwear was pulled off to reveal a fine piece of uncut manhood dangling below some neatly trimmed pubic hair. Scott fondled with Michael's cock before the urge to fuck the dead hunk grew too strong and within seconds he had lifted the models powerful legs and found himself pounding the dead stud. Scott's thrusts were hard and deep as he laughed to himself as he thought about the good ole straight southern boy fucking countless girls that and how he was now being fucked by a man.
Scott could sense his cock was about to explode and grabbed hold of Michael's broad shoulders and let out a yell of joy as he shot his load deep into the handsome hunk.

Exhausted and tired Scott cuddled up to the still warm body, he knew there would be time to deal with Michael's body but for now he wanted to enjoy some quality time with it. He draped his arm across Michael's chest and fell asleep as he spooned up to the muscular body.

Scott awoke the next morning, his arm still flayed across the dead models chest. Michael's vacant hazel eyes stared up into oblivion as the ligature mark around his neck was now more noticeable to all.

The plan had been to use Michael's body for meat but the killer had enjoyed the time with the body so much he wanted to do it again and again, besides as the eccentric lord back home had said
'Some male bodies just need to be displayed and admired' and Michael's body was definitely one of them. The freezer room had a number of spare meat hooks and one of them was now reserved for the dead model.
But before that Scott fondled and fucked the chiselled hunk one more time.

Three guys already hung from hooks in the room and Michael was about to take pride of place amongst them. Scott delicately placed the meat hook between Michael's shoulder blades, wiping away the blood that trickled from the wound he slowly hoisted the young hunk up. Within seconds he dangled in the air, his naked body swaying slowly from side to side. But Scott wanted to look forward undressing Michael each time and dressed the body in a tight pair of blue briefs.

tumblr_oiz1yd9fd01rkpltno6_540.png

The sight of Michael swaying in his briefs was enough for Scott to get hard and he looked forward to having a lot of fun with the hunk in the future.

Scott knew he couldn’t dwell in the past and had to turn his attention to the future, there were plenty more guys out there for him to kill and Michael was something he could now worship and play with any time he wanted.

For now he settled for a photo he had printed off and would keep in his wallet, this particular picture showed the All-American Boys handsome face, cheeky smile, broad shoulders and excellent pecs.

tumblr_oiz295HJm51rkpltno7_1280.png
Chapter 358. Michael

Scott had enjoyed the frat house massacre and now took the opportunity to stock up on meat. He searched the online database that he had set up that allowed young men to apply to be models. Shifting through the online applications he eventually stumbled across a guy that took his fancy.
Southern boy Michael had submitted two photos with his application and both turned Scott on and told the killer that he had found his next victim.

The first photo showed a handsome looking hunk in nothing more than a blue towel that showed off his excellent physique, the wannabe model even tried to tempt Scott by pulling down the edge of his towel to give a glimpse of his well shaven pubes.

tumblr_oiz1ksdTPv1rkpltno1_1280.png

Excited by the first picture Scott eagerly opened up the second. His cock sprung to immediate attention when it opened up on the screen as Michael stood in front of a mirror, placed the bottom of his vest in his mouth and took a snap of his perfectly defined body with fantastic pecs and rock solid abs oblique.

tumblr_oiz1ksdTPv1rkpltno2_1280.png

Scott had seen enough and picked up the phone, he immediately dialled the sexy southern hunk and arrangements were put in place.

Michael smiled as he got off the phone, this was a great chance to make his big break. One of the world’s best male photographers had just offered him a shoot. Friends had ridiculed him but the countless hours of hard work he put into sculpting the perfect body was about to pay off. He packed his bags and headed for the airport, excited for what lay ahead.

The arrangement was for Michael to get a cab from the airport and meet Scott in the city, Scott had told his new guest he had an important meeting and this was the easiest way for the two to quickly hook up.
Scott laughed to himself as he sat waiting for Michael to arrive. It always amazed him how easy it was to acquire victims using the old I’m a photographer line. The amount of guys that were willing to put themselves forward for this amazed him, the need to want to show off their body coupled with an easy pay day meant it was route that would never get old for Scott and with the Brotherhood behind him he had the perfect backing to succeed.

He eventually spotted Michael making his way across the park, the handsome hunk was dressed in a cream shirt and denim jeans with both pieces of clothing appearing to struggle to contain the great body beneath them.
With his own manhood stood to attention Scott approached the young model and shook him by the hand "Hi Michael, I’m Scott, hope you weren’t waiting long."

"No not at all." Michael replied "I only got here a few minutes ago. Now I bet you can’t wait to start photographing this can you." The hunk added as he lifted the bottom of his to reveal his fantastically toned abs and deep ridged Apollo’s belt.

tumblr_oiz1ksdTPv1rkpltno3_1280.png

"All in good time." Scott casually replied "We've got a few days. Let’s get you settled at the ranch and we'll start the shoot tomorrow."

The two headed to the car as Scott drove the two back home.

Michael felt a lot more at ease having seen Scott, he had a worry that the photographer could have been some pervy old man and things may not have lived up to what he thought they would but seeing that the famous photographer was around the same age as him and the fact that Scott had passed the test where Michael showed off his body and said there'd be plenty of time for that made the hunky model feel a lot more comfortable.

"Wow, big place you have here." Michael said as the car pulled down the lane that led to Scott's place.

"Yep it has all I need." Scott replied as he parked the car and led Michael into the house. "Now remember treat this place like home during your stay here, feel free to use the gym and pool any time you want to, now let me show you to your room."

"Jesus." An astonished Michael said "This room is nearly as big as the lounge in my flat. I think I’m gonna enjoy it here."

Scott laughed "I’ll leave you to freshen up then you can join me downstairs for a few beers. See you shortly."

Michael sat on the bed, he couldn’t believe his luck, his photographer seemed a really nice guy and he couldn’t wait to get started on the shoot. This was to be the beginning if something good for Michael and he was determined not to let it go wrong. He pulled off the shirt that was drenched in his sweat and replaced it with a smart casual one. He freshened himself up in the bathroom and headed downstairs to get to know Scott a little better.

Scott couldn’t believe how hot Michael looked as the young wannabe model entered the room dressed in his white shirt.

tumblr_oiz1ksdTPv1rkpltno4_1280.png

The stud oozed sexiness as Scott said "here catch." And threw a cold beer to Michael who caught it cracked it open and sat on the sofa.

Scott sipped his beer as he explained his background to his young visitor, he could tell that Michael was impressed but Scott wanted to know a bit about his future victim.

"Enough about me." Scott said "Tell me your age, weight, height, and hair colour?"

"I'm twenty years old, weigh 185 ilbs and stand at 5'11'', I have blonde hair and hazel eyes." Michael explained.

"Wait,, what you're only twenty years old. No way." An astonished Scott remarked struggling to believe Michael was so young.

"No honestly. I was born in 1996, here have a look." Michael responded as he handed Scott his driving licence.

"Wow I can’t believe it." Scott replied before joking "Hey doesn’t that make you too young to drink."

The two laughed as Scott then asked the next question.
"How did you get into fitness, what drove you to ascertain the body you have?"

Michael's response was humble as he said "I was a key wrestler in high school and having wrestled for seven years I had to keep myself in good shape and my passion for training stemmed from there. I then entered a local physique competition and won."

Scott could believe what he was hearing as he listened to Michael as he described himself, he easily saw this All American boy being a wrestler and tried to picture Michael in his tight singlet, wanting to know more he asked the next question.
"Tell me why you want to break into modelling? What are you aspirations and dreams?"

Michael didn’t need to think about this question and answered straight away.
"People have been telling me I should give modelling a try, you'd be hard push to disagree that I have the body for it. I've been trying for a while but had little joy until you gave me this big chance for which I’m grateful for. I just want to get work as a fitness model, what it leads to you never know, some fitness models have made it into acting, can I do that, I hope so."

Scott felt a little guilty as Michael spoke about what he wanted for the future, the poor soul had no idea he wasn’t going to be living much longer, but that was still a few days away and Scott was still eager to know more.
"What do you think gives you the edge over many of your other fitness rivals?" He asked as he chucked Michael another beer.

Michael looked down at his body then looked directly at Scott as he answered "My body is all natural, I’m not as rugged as some of my colleagues they plant hideous tattoos on their bodies. I've got a fantastic muscular physique that is 100% natural, add my boyish good looks into the equation and I feel I pull of the All American look quite well."

The questions continued as Scott asked "How have your family and friends reacted to you wanting to get into fitness modelling. With you being from conservative Tennessee and the fact that this type of modelling can bring both male and female fans they can’t be happy with your choice?"

Scott could see that this question obviously hit a cord with Michael as he thought carefully before answering, his answer surprised Scott but was also joy to the killer’s ears.
"To be honest I’ve kept my plans quiet from the people back home. My family wouldn’t like it but I think that if they see I’m being successful at it then there'd come round to the idea."

Scott only had a few more questions he wanted to ask and the penultimate one was a question that Michael answered off the cuff as Scott asked the young hunk what he thought his best body part was.

He found it hard to argue with Michael's reply off "I don’t think I can pick one part. I mean look at me, I’m perfect all over. Do you agree or not?"

"Michael I think I’d be hard pushed to disagree with you there. Why do you think I chose you over others? Now the last question. Tell me something I’d be surprised to find out about you?"

Michael giggled as he replied "I’m a bit of a practical joker but You're going to find this hard to believe and like I said don’t let these boyish looks fool you, when I was younger this southern boy got into a lot of trouble with the law and was a bit of a bad boy, but things began to change I got a job in a local bar and had to grow up fast. My life was at a cross roads until you gave me this opportunity."

The two drank long into the night before eventually retiring to bed. That night Scott lay in bed, he couldn’t help but think it was a shame what was going to happen to Michael as the two could easily have become good friends but the thought of killing the hunk and eating his wonderful flesh quickly brought Scott back to reality.

Michael was up nice and early the next day eager to start the first day of shooting. With the weather being good the two headed to an outbuilding on the ranch that would provide the perfect back drop for the shoot.
Scott could sense Michael's nerves as the photo-shoot began but the moment he started to remove is shirt he could sense the muscle hunks nerves start to disappear.

tumblr_oiz1ksdTPv1rkpltno5_1280.png

The next part of the shoot saw Michael standing against the wall, his white shirt draped over his shoulder, the confidence now oozed from Michael as Scott snapped away. Scott's own trouser snake grew as Michael gave the camera a subtle look. Scott couldn’t believe how good Michael looked at the other end of the camera, his shoulders and perfect torso cried look at me now but add them to his baby face and lips and the sexy southern boy had the perfect male model package.

tumblr_oiz1ksdTPv1rkpltno6_1280.png

With Scott only wanting to break Michael in gently for the first day of shooting the guys moved on to the final part of the shoot. Michael now stood in his underwear giving Scott his first look at the total package. The killer photographer struggled to contain himself as he snapped away at Michael.

tumblr_oiz1ksdTPv1rkpltno8_1280.png

That evening the duo looked back at a successful days shooting whilst they played a couple of games of pool. Both photographer and model seemed to get on well as Michael thought this was the start of a budding friendship. Scott in turn liked the cheeky southern charm of his new house guest who now felt comfortable to wander around the house partially clothed.

tumblr_oiz1ksdTPv1rkpltno9_1280.png

At the end of the evening Michael had beaten Scott four games to three and as so Michael had the bragging rights over his host as the two headed off to bed.

Scott was surprised to see that Michael was again the first up out of the two. Not wanting to let any of the good weather go to waste the good ol' boy from Tennessee was found sunbathing outside. With a glass of orange juice beside his lounger and dressed in nothing more than a pair of Calvin Klein briefs the hunk was a sight to see and Scott allowed himself to view the perfect specimen of manhood in all his glory.

tumblr_oiz1ksdTPv1rkpltno10_1280.png

All good things had to come to an end and although Scott enjoyed looking at a sunbathing Michael he also wanted to carry on with part of stud’s photo-shoot. The ultimate goal of Michael's death would see him doing what he wanted with the hunk then anyway.

"Hey Mike sorry to interrupt your tranquillity but we have more of your portfolio to do today." Scott shouted in an attempt to get Michael’s attention.

"No problems buddy." Michael replied as he sat up on the lounger.
'Jesus Christ.' Scott thought as he watched his young guest sit up on the lounger. 'How much more sexy can he get.' He had to suppress his feelings to attack Michael there and then as the young stud placed his hand behind his head and looked at Scott.

tumblr_oiz1yd9fd01rkpltno1_1280.png

An hour later and they were ready to start day two of shooting.
It began with Scott taking advantage of the clear blue sky, using it as a back drop he snapped a perfect picture of Michael's torso. The hunk stud side on as the sun reflected off of his perfect torso causing shadows under his pecs and bouncing off his solid ab oblique.

tumblr_oiz1yd9fd01rkpltno2_1280.png

The shoot was going well as Michael seemed to love being under the camera, part two saw the young hunk standing against the wall of an outbuilding, wearing nothing apart from a black pair of jeans the shirtless hunk looked forward away from the camera in a perfect pose that captured his fantastic body.

tumblr_oiz1yd9fd01rkpltno3_1280.png

A number of images had been captured as Scott moved the final part of the days shoot into the indoor studio.
For this part Scott threw Michael a pair of white briefs he wanted the young hunk to wear, he readied the camera as his model changed behind a screen.
"Hey I look good don’t I, tell me I look good." Michael joked as he emerged from behind the screen dressed in only his white briefs.

'Down boy.' Scott thought to himself as his trouser snake grew hard before replying to Michael "Bro you look better than good. You look amazing." Scott couldn’t say anything else as he snapped the defined torso and hunky quads that stood before him.

The camera clicked away as Michael smiled and gave Scott a wink as he posed for the camera, the change of confidence within Michael in the last 24 hours was amazing to see as the nervous young man had turned into this stud that seemed to love the camera.

tumblr_oiz1yd9fd01rkpltno4_1280.png

Scott let Michael look over the images he had captured before heading off to change for the night ahead.

A carnival was in the nearby town and Scott thought it would be a good idea to do something away from the house, Michael had agreed and the two prepared to leave.

Scott dressed in a tight t-shirt with a pair of jeans whilst Michael seemed to ooze sexiness no matter how he looked. His attire for the evening saw him don a light grey & blue top that clung tightly to his muscular frame, a smart pair of shorts that showed off his well shaven legs and a casual pair of flip flops.

The two bonded as they wandered through the carnival, Scott couldn’t help but notice that the girls attention was drawn towards the strapping stud.
An evening at the carnival was fun and Scott soon found himself on the end of some of Michael’s practical jokes. One of which saw the hunky Adonis climb on a statue of a gorilla, his hands clasped the gorilla's head as Michael's bare legs draped its shoulders. "Hey Scott, quick take a picture." Michael urged as he pulled a face and stuck his tongue out.

tumblr_oiz1yd9fd01rkpltno7_1280.png

Not wanting to disappoint Scott obliged to Michael's request. Besides the chance to have a photo of the hot hunk genuinely having fun was one Scott could look back at when Michael was dead.

The guys laughed and joked as they headed home after what was a good night out for the two of them. With the night not being over yet a few games of pool were played over a couple of beers with Scott getting revenge for the defeat he suffered the night before.

Michael had been up before Scott the last two days and the killer was determined not to allow it a third time, he wanted to see the All American Guy in his morning glory at least once before he disposed of him, and today was to be that day. His knock on Michael's bedroom door was followed by a quick "come in" which Scott quickly obliged to.

Entering the room he saw that Michael lay on top of the bed in his underwear, looking sexy as hell his morning glory clearly evident from the thick bulge at the front.
"I just wanted to make sure you were up bright and early for today." Scott joked as he stood in the doorway "It's an important day for the shoot today, and I hope that’s not for me." He added before giving Michael a wink as he looked at his bulging manhood.

tumblr_oiz1yd9fd01rkpltno5_1280.png

Michael laughed as he smiled at Scott "You wish Scott." He joked "But seriously you know how it is when you’re horny as hell, the beast just wants to explode. Anyway I can’t believe your up before me for a change. I'll get ready now."

Shutting the door Scott couldn’t believe what he had just seen, with the image of Michael still fresh in his head he ventured into the bathroom and wanked himself off as his house guest got dressed.

With the bags packed with things the two would needed the day began like the previous days, shooting began outside and saw Michael shirtless and wearing a pair of denim jeans. A number of shots were taken of the sexy model climbing over various items and machinery before eventually ending with Michael up against a wired face. He looked straight at the camera, his left arm by his side his right arm outstretched above his head in a position that showed off his bulging bicep.

tumblr_oiz1yd9fd01rkpltno9_1280.png

The second part of the shoot saw Michael engage in a little bit of dress up as he was handed a straw cowboy hat and ran bandana which Scott placed around his neck. The thought of pulling the bandana tight there and then crossed Scott's mind but he decided to be patient, the time would come later that day.
Scott clicked away, catching numerous sexy shoots of Michael as a cowboy including a couple of provocative ones that saw him playing about with some cap guns, again Michael seemed a natural in front of the camera, a far cry away from the nervous stud who stood before him on the first day.

tumblr_oiz1yd9fd01rkpltno10_1280.png

Scott's land bordered a large lake where the third part of the shoot would take place. This part of the shoot was to be one of the raunchiest as the young model changed into a pair of blue speedos.
Our killer struggled to compose himself at the sight of Michael in his speedos which left nothing to the imagination, the hot sun skipped off the hunks bronzed body whose torso looked absolutely amazing. Luscious thick pectoral muscles sat above a fantastic abdominal oblique decorated each side with incredible deep ridges of an Apollo’s belt.
The blue speedos sat above an incredible pair of legs, its fine material struggling to contain Michael's young manhood.

tumblr_oiz295HJm51rkpltno2_1280.png

A skimpy pair of grey briefs was thrown to the Adonis to wear for the final part of the shoot which took place in the ruins of an abandoned out house. For this part of the shoot Scott focused on Michael's great muscle definition both on his upper body but also on his muscular legs, he especially focused on capturing the toned definition on his marvellous thighs.

tumblr_oiz295HJm51rkpltno3_1280.png

The final part of the shoot saw the duo leave Scott's land and head to a local park, where Michael now changed into a casual pair of dark blue shorts. Scott was impressed with how they looked on the young hunk and suggested they use them in part of the portfolio. Thankfully the park was empty on their arrival which meant that the shoot could go ahead uninterrupted.
The shots of Michael in the casual shorts were some of Scott's favourites, they captured the model messing about on various items. A shot of Michael on a red fire truck impressed Scott the most, it captured his cheeky smile along with his perfect body with a silver crucifix dangling from his neck, however the part Scott liked most were Michael's smooth legs, this picture particularly captured the bulging calf muscle on the leg that was stood on the ground.

tumblr_oiz295HJm51rkpltno1_1280.png

With the days shoot now over the two wandered back to Scott's car. Michael continued to turn heads during the short walk, in particular a gay couple walked towards them holding hands, the attention they paid to Michael was clearly evident to both photographer and model, Michael paused for a moment before turning to the couple "Hey guys, I can tell you like what you see. Take a picture if you want it lasts longer." Not needing to be told twice the couple took their phones out and snapped a selfie with the shirtless model. Scott couldn’t blame them as the sight of the shirtless strapping stud with his bulging pecs and fantastic abs were enough for anybody to sit up and take notice.

tumblr_oiz295HJm51rkpltno4_1280.png

Michael's reaction to the couple hadn’t surprised Scott, the hunk had always been comfortable flaunting his body and little did he know he had just posed for his last pictures.
The two were sat in Scott's car, Michael had fastened himself into the seat belt as Scott made an excuse to climb into the back seat. He now positioned himself behind an unsuspecting Michael and pressed a stun gun into his neck. The plan worked perfectly and immobilised Michael which gave Scott the chance to throw the red bandana Michael had worn in the shoot earlier around his neck.
Scott pulled it tight and began to strangle his young guest who due to the actions of the stun gun could do little to fight back. That quickly changed when the effects of the weapon had worn off, Michael had no intention of succumbing that easily and now desperately thought for his life as he frantically tried to gasp for breath. His legs kicked the floor of the car as his hands tried to frenziedly grab out at his attacker.

The reality was the damage had been done and death was closing in on Michael, his struggles soon slowed as his body arched up as a final elongated gasp escaped his mouth and his arms dropped across his chest. Scott kept the ligature wrapped tightly around Michael's throat, he wanted to ensure that the young model was definitely dead and knew this was the case when the body finished its third death convulsion.

Scott climbed back into the front seat and looked down at the sexy model he had enjoyed spending the last few days with. With his manhood erect He had a little remorse at snuffing out Michael's young life as the aspirations that Michael said he had danced around his head. But Even in death Michael looked hot, his arms were draped across his lap and Scott wasted no time in snapping a picture of Michael.

tumblr_oiz295HJm51rkpltno5_1280.png

The temptation was too much and Scott couldn’t help but grope the dead hunks pecs, he then squeezed Michael's bicep before running his hand up the inside of his smooth thigh. He held Michael's hand as the engine to the car was started up and apologised to his nee friend.

On arriving back at his house Michael's body was dragged up into Scott's bedroom and laid out on the bed. The blue shorts he wore in the shoot were removed as the killer climbed on top of Michael's body.
This was the moment he had been looking forward to the most, he placed his hands on Michael's shins and slowly rubbed them up the smooth muscular legs, he could feel the fine leg hairs on the thick thighs and upped the ante before moving onto the young models upper body. This time he moved his mouth towards the quads and carefully licked the huge slabs of meat with his tongue. A sexual euphoria came over him as moment continued and Scott didn’t want them to end. But he knew he'd be dining into the fine flesh soon enough.

Attention turned to the magnificent torso that lay before him and Scott quickly found himself tracing the outline of Michael's fine abs oblique before groping his sexy pecs, he playfully nibbled at the large muscles he'd longed to get his hands on for so long, before eventually pulling of his own shirt and guiding Michael's palms over his own muscular body.

tumblr_oiz295HJm51rkpltno6_1280.png

A few more pictures were taken off Michael on the bed before his underwear was pulled off to reveal a fine piece of uncut manhood dangling below some neatly trimmed pubic hair. Scott fondled with Michael's cock before the urge to fuck the dead hunk grew too strong and within seconds he had lifted the models powerful legs and found himself pounding the dead stud. Scott's thrusts were hard and deep as he laughed to himself as he thought about the good ole straight southern boy fucking countless girls that and how he was now being fucked by a man.
Scott could sense his cock was about to explode and grabbed hold of Michael's broad shoulders and let out a yell of joy as he shot his load deep into the handsome hunk.

Exhausted and tired Scott cuddled up to the still warm body, he knew there would be time to deal with Michael's body but for now he wanted to enjoy some quality time with it. He draped his arm across Michael's chest and fell asleep as he spooned up to the muscular body.

Scott awoke the next morning, his arm still flayed across the dead models chest. Michael's vacant hazel eyes stared up into oblivion as the ligature mark around his neck was now more noticeable to all.

The plan had been to use Michael's body for meat but the killer had enjoyed the time with the body so much he wanted to do it again and again, besides as the eccentric lord back home had said
'Some male bodies just need to be displayed and admired' and Michael's body was definitely one of them. The freezer room had a number of spare meat hooks and one of them was now reserved for the dead model.
But before that Scott fondled and fucked the chiselled hunk one more time.

Three guys already hung from hooks in the room and Michael was about to take pride of place amongst them. Scott delicately placed the meat hook between Michael's shoulder blades, wiping away the blood that trickled from the wound he slowly hoisted the young hunk up. Within seconds he dangled in the air, his naked body swaying slowly from side to side. But Scott wanted to look forward undressing Michael each time and dressed the body in a tight pair of blue briefs.

tumblr_oiz1yd9fd01rkpltno6_540.png

The sight of Michael swaying in his briefs was enough for Scott to get hard and he looked forward to having a lot of fun with the hunk in the future.

Scott knew he couldn’t dwell in the past and had to turn his attention to the future, there were plenty more guys out there for him to kill and Michael was something he could now worship and play with any time he wanted.

For now he settled for a photo he had printed off and would keep in his wallet, this particular picture showed the All-American Boys handsome face, cheeky smile, broad shoulders and excellent pecs.

tumblr_oiz295HJm51rkpltno7_1280.png
Wow, extraordinary chapter for a super sexy model…. so exciting to imagine this beautiful specimen dying

Chapter 162. The Road Trip begins

The time for the guys to depart on their road trip had arrived. On route to the airport They had to take a detour via the animal centre as Scott had a final piece of tidying up to do.
As he got back into the jeep and drove through the gates into the Lion enclosure he preyed that the male had lost interest in John's corpse. He crawled along the enclosure and was relived to see all the big cats sprawled out in their normal resting place. He looked to where the Lion had dragged John and could just about make something out in the distance.*
Flies and insects buzzed about what remained of the once hot guy. And birds pecked parts of flesh from the remains. The only thing that looked human was John's head although chunks of flesh had been eaten from the cheek bones. On closer inspection Scott noticed that one of John's arms was missing. He slung the remains in the back of the pickup and hunted for the missing arm. Once he had located it John's remains were thrown down the well and the holiday began.

The flight was long but being in first class meant the guys could relax and where pampered like kings. The U.S wasn’t prepared for what was about to land on its soil. Most people go on holiday to relax and unwind but our little posse was going there to kill.*
Sure America had had serial killers before Dahmer, Gacy and others but probably none quite as skilled as Scott.*

The guys landed on the east coast and were due to be in the country for 90 days.
"Our transport should be ready for us." Announced Scott "We're gonna be travelling in style."
Adam & Danny wandered what it could be Scott had organised it and told them it would be a surprise.
"Isn't it a beauty." boasted Scott as he pointed to the surprise.
"Holy shit. Its massive." Replied a shocked Danny on seeing the sight of the giant RV.
"Its got 5 bedrooms. Kitchen, A games room, lounge, 2 bathrooms and a mobile gym." Explained Scott. “it cost a fair bit but I have this feeling its gonna be worth it. You and me will split the driving." He said as he pointed to Adam.
The guys settled down and put the things away before hitting the open.*

Meanwhile further down the road an 18 year old stud had just began the journey across the nation. Austin was on his way home after taking part in a bodybuilding competition. He hadn’t placed but in his defence was the youngest competitor there. The thought of seeing his girlfriend again soon meant the disappointment he suffered would soon be erased.*
Austin was a likeable guy, young confident and full of life. Everywhere he went he turned peoples heads, not only was he good looking but had a great physique for his age which meant he had a cocky side when it came to this. But he also had a sensitive side when it came to his siblings, being the eldest of four boys meant he was protective of his younger brothers especially his youngest who was still a toddler. He drove his trusted Jeep,*
Austin drove along in his trusted Jeep, it was rather old but had got him to the competition and he was confident of making it home. He sang himself as he drove and received a call on his cell phone. He smiled when he saw it was his girlfriend and they blew each other kisses on the video call. He chatted away as he drove along.

tumblr_n21gm5Hy6K1rkpltno2_1280.jpg

As they came to the end of the call Austin held the phone in front of him with one hand and showed off his bicep whilst pulling a face.

tumblr_n21gm5Hy6K1rkpltno3_1280.jpg

He finished the call by say "See you soon baby. I cant wait till these guns sweep you off your feet."*
He'd only been off the phone a few minutes before his Jeep began to chug.
"Aw crap. Don’t do this to me." He shouted as it lost all power and limped to the side of the road. Austin slammed his fists against the steering wheel and turned the key in the ignition but nothing happened apart from all the warning lights coming up on the dashboard. He departed the vehicle and popped up the hood, and could immediately see some fluid leaking all over the engine.*
Not really knowing what he was doing Austin continued to mess about with vehicle, hoping to fix whatever was wrong.

About an hour passed and Austin was concerned. Only one car had passed him, he tried to flag it down but the driver simply ignored him. He looked up and could see a vehicle making his way towards him in the distance. He was determined not to let this one go by.
As the RV approached Austin stuck out his arm and prayed for the driver to stop.

Scott had seen him and was busy discussing things with the others.
"He looks rather hot." He said to the others.*
"Yeah, lets stop." Replied Danny "Besides he could be the first."*
Austin gave a little cheer as soon as he saw the indicator come on, and walked up to where the vehicle had stopped.*
As the door opened he said "Great looking motor home dude. Thanks for stopping."*
Scott thanked him and asked what was wrong. He listened whilst Austin told him his car had died and had no idea what was wrong.
The two walked back to the Jeep and as he walked Scott eyed Austin up. This young American jock was good looking with short brown hair and deep blue eyes, from the look of his thick arms Scott guessed he would have a killer body.*
"Wow this don’t look good." He said to Austin as he pointed at the fluid that had formed a large pool beneath the vehicle. He told Austin to try to start the Jeep and again it turned over but had no power.
Austin joined him and jiggled with something under the hood. Then with out warning water shot up from a pipe that he had messed with and soaked Austin. Scott tried not to laugh but couldn’t help it and on seeing the funny side Austin joined in to. He tried to start it again but this time smoke poured from the engine. Things didn’t look good and it looked like the Jeep had given up.*
"Shit. How the hell do I get home know." Said Austin as he pulled out his phone and dialled his dad. His dad wasn’t sympathetic and told him to find a way to get back. But he did have a plan about the Jeep. He told Austin to roll it down a ditch if he could and then report it stolen. That way he'd get more money then scrapping it.

The wet shirt Austin was wearing felt uncomfortable so he took it off. Scott's jaw line nearly hit the floor the moment he saw Austin's physique. He nearly drooled at the sight of his meaty pecs and toned six pack abs. The definition of his arms and the sight of a vein running down it looked hot. Adding this to Austin's looks and smooth skin meant the stud looked magnificent at that moment he knew Danny's suggestion was right. Austin was to be the first of the holiday.*

tumblr_n21gooUGuY1rkpltno6_1280.jpg

"Where do you have to get to?" Asked Scott, dropping the hint of a lift to Austin.
"Still quite far man, across a fair bit in this country still. Its at least a few days." Was the reply the jock gave.
"Hey listen. Seeing as your stranded. You could ride with us, we're on a road trip across this country. You could hitch a ride with us till you get where your going. it's entirely up to you." Said Scott.
A gleeful Austin replied "Wow. Thanks man. That'll be sweet. But can you help me with something first?" He explained what his dad had said to him, he was unsure if Scott would go along with it. He didn’t be though as Scott happily agreed.*
The two removed everything from the Jeep and Austin put his belongings into the RV and was introduced to Adam & Danny. They were then subscripted to help with the plan. Austin climbed into Jeep and as he was busy releasing the handbrake Adam mouthed to Scott that Austin was hot whilst Danny pointed to his crotch and indicated he had a hard one. The others sniggered and Scott made his way back to the passenger side of the Jeep and asked Austin if he was ready.*

tumblr_n21gedGKuy1rkpltno2_1280.jpg

Austin gave him the thumbs up and they began to push the vehicle whilst Austin steered. Once it was in the position they needed, Austin joined them at the back and the Jeep was pushed down an embankment.*
Austin joined the others in the motor home not knowing he had just made the biggest mistake of his life.
He placed his belongings in the room he had been given and then thanked the guys for the ride.
Austin retreated to the comfort of his bedroom, he had to make a couple of phone calls. The first was to the state police and he was surprised how easy it had been. The other two were to his dad and girlfriend to let them know he had got a lift and could be delayed coming back.*

The RV stopped by the side of the road. Scott, Adam & Danny discussed their new guest quietly. The ultimate question asked by Danny was when Scott was going to do the deed. Scott told his young protégé to be patient, they would get to know Austin and strike when the time was right. All three couldn’t believe how lucky they had been for this stud to run into them. There talk was interrupted when Austin came into the room.*

Scott through the jock a drink and Austin joined them on the couch. The guys joked about and got to know each other, Austin told Scott he was 18 and still at college. As he spoke Scott sensed that he had a real zip about life and seemed confident and likeable. He couldn’t believe that he was 18 years old and had a body like that. But when Austin explained his main interests were working out in the gym, his girlfriend and his family he knew Austin was telling the truth. The dedication he put in at the gym really showed and Scott asked what his plans were for the future.*
Austin was a little hesitant but told him he would love to try and make a living out of his body by modelling and taking part in competitions. He went on to tell Scott the only downside was he needed to find someone to sponsor him and you needed luck to find anybody willing to invest money.*
He then asked Scott want he did back home. Scott told him he was a businessman that owned quite a few business’s. He told him how his life changed when he won an insane amount of money on the lottery.
Austin plucked up the courage and asked how much he had won. Scott told him it was over 50 million pounds* and could see the look of shock on Austin's face.

tumblr_n21gedGKuy1rkpltno1_1280.jpg

The guys had pitched up for the night and settled in the games room. They continued to drink and challenge each other to various video games and other bits.*
Whilst they did Austin had a thought and tried to pluck up the courage to ask it. After bottling it many times he approached Scott when he was on his own.
"Hey Scott. I've had an idea and it might sound weird considering you've only just met me. But would you consider sponsoring me." Whilst Scott thought about the option Austin took his shirt off and added "I mean look at the potential this body has." He made sure he let Scott have a good look at his fantastic assets. Whilst for the first time Scott saw how cocky and confident Austin was when it came down to his body.

tumblr_n21gm5Hy6K1rkpltno1_1280.jpg

Scott laughed and surprised Austin when he told him that one of the business’s he had back home was similar to what he had spoken about. He said "I’ve been waiting to see how long it would take you to ask. You see you don’t do well in business if you cant see an opportunity under your nose. I can see the potential."*
Austin felt excited as Scott showed him some old photos of shoots he had done. The young jock was impressed but wouldn’t have been if he knew the fate all the guys he looked at suffered.
But Scott asked that killer question "What am I going to get for my money. How do I know your doing well?"
Austin had already planned what he was going to say and answered "Simple. Your going to get a return, I’ll invite you to competitions and send regular progress updates and pictures."*
Scott shook Austin's hand and said "You've got a deal my friend. I'm gonna make sure people know your name. But lets keep it quiet until we get you home. Then we can draw up the papers. But I want to see what your workouts are like."*
"Cool, no problem." Answered Austin who couldn’t believe his luck but looked forward to the new chapter in his life.

The next morning Scott woke up and Austin was already in the gym. He had been the first one up and had hit the weights since the early hours on seeing Scott he said "Morning Scottie. I didn’t wake you as I thought you might not be happy getting disturbed that early. Also this is a cracking gym considering where its located. Who'd of thought you could get a gym in a RV."
"Thanks. Don’t worry about it." Replied Scott,* who couldn’t take his eyes of the pumped up stud before him. Austin looked immense in a blue vest, his pectoral muscles bulging from underneath along with his thick arm muscles with a vain popping out.

tumblr_n21gooUGuY1rkpltno5_1280.jpg

"Fucking hell Austin, you look pumped." Exclaimed Scott "Is it natural?" He added, hoping that Austin gave the correct answer.
"Dam right." Replied the young stud "This is all natural. Pure hard work and dedication. I don’t go anywhere near roids man. That stuff fucks you up." With that Austin invited Scott to feel his arm muscles.*
It was an invitation Scott accepted and was turned on as he placed his hand around the thick warm muscle and nodded in appreciation.*
Austin then stood side on and tensed his torso which made the young stud look awesome.*

tumblr_n21gm5Hy6K1rkpltno4_1280.jpg

"With your sponsorship. This body is gonna win some competitions." Boasted Austin who then lifted both arms up and gave a double bicep pose. "Its friggin awesome." He added as Scott got a eyeful of the sight in front of him. Austin's biceps peaked perfectly and led down to his beautifully crafted torso that showed off every ridge and muscle well.

tumblr_n21gedGKuy1rkpltno7_1280.jpg

Scott left Austin so the young stud could jump into the shower. He called Danny over and the two huddled in front of Scott's laptop.*
"Make yourself comfortable." Joked Scott as the program he had clicked on whirled into action.*
"Ah perfect." He uttered as the screen now showed the shower area of the RV. The guys watched eagerly as Austin stepped out of his clothes and now stood naked, completely unaware a spy camera was catching his every move.*
"I cant believe how perfect he looks." Said a ecstatic Danny as the two caught sight of A full frontal shot of Austin. His uncut cock dangling proudly between his legs. The water began to run down Austin's body and Scott put his hand on Danny's shoulder and coldly said "This is going to be one kill we're gonna enjoy. Also I’ve decided Austin's gonna be some good American beef. I can already taste that tasty and succulent meat." Both licked their lips and watched as Austin stepped out of the shower. The water glistened on his body as he dried himself. Before finally grabbing his phone and taking a progress photo of his body.

tumblr_n21gedGKuy1rkpltno8_1280.jpg

The next morning the guys convened for breakfast. They had settled for the night in the car park to a large supermarket and joked with each other as they ate. Adam told a joke that Austin didn’t seem to understand. Everyone was laughing except Austin and upon seeing this Adam made their American guest the brunt of the jokes.*
Austin knew what he was doing and one thing he knew he was good at was pulling faces and he put a serious look on his face and gave Adam the finger.

tumblr_n21gm5Hy6K1rkpltno8_1280.jpg

His actions immediately made Scott and Danny burst out laughing. And Austin found it hard to keep a straight face.*
Realising the joke had now been turned on him Adam took it to another level. He grabbed Austin who pleaded for him to let go and threw the young jock outside. The guys rushed to the window and couldn’t help but not laugh when they saw Austin.*
He had a sad look on his face and pretended to shiver,* "Let me in. Its freezing out here." He begged "I promise I’ll be a good boy." He added. But the others decided to have a bit on fun and were to occupied looking at what Austin had on show. He was wearing nothing apart from a pair of red boxer shorts decorated with some patterns and a pair of white socks. His body looked good and his legs showed off his fine leg hairs that now stood to attention.

tumblr_n21gedGKuy1rkpltno4_1280.jpg

Scott eventually let Austin back in the RV.
"You guys are fucking bastards." He said with an element of excitement in his voice.

Later that day Danny & Austin were talking, the subject being how Austin got the physique he had. Danny listened and was impressed with what he heard. He could also see that Austin loved to show his body off. Then he got a surprise as Austin lifted his left arm so his bulging bicep was on show.*
Danny tried not to focus on it that much, until Austin tensed it harder and invited Danny to feel how hard it was.

tumblr_n21gedGKuy1rkpltno10_1280.jpg

Danny was apprehensive at first he wanted to but didn’t want to give out the notion that he would enjoy it. Austin continued to encourage him and Danny gave in. He placed his hand around Austin's thick bicep and immediately felt a warm sensation run through his body. Austin's skin was smooth and the thick muscle was hard and tough.*

Danny nodded in appreciation as Austin continued to boast.*
"What do you think of it then?" He asked, already sensing the praise that was about to come his way.*
"To be honest I’m amazed for your age its perfect. I wish my body was as good as yours." Danny replied knowing it was what Austin wanted to hear.
Austin puffed his chest out "There's no reason why you can't. Hey while I’m here why don’t I give you some tips. Join in my workout later."

Scott caught sight of the tale end of Austin's actions. But saw enough for his trouser snake to grow hard. He focused on the young lads fine torso with its hunky pecs that stuck out prominently from his body.

tumblr_n21gm5Hy6K1rkpltno7_1280.jpg

Danny joined Scott and the two quietly spoke.*
Danny was telling Scott about the conversation he had with Austin and the offer to join in with one of his workouts. He told Scott he couldn't believe the* dedication that Austin had for his body. Scott agreed with him and informed him he had a plan. He went on to tell his young protégé to join in with Austin's workout that day as he'd been dying to try out a new spy camera he had and asked Danny to wear it and record all Austin's moves.
Danny headed off to get changed for the gym session and when he returned Scott placed the spy camera on his person.

Danny could see Austin was already well into his gym session and was in the process of lifting a weight bar. He called to the gym junkie but Austin had some headphones in and failed to hear him. Danny's attention was drawn to Austin's bulging bicep as he lifted the weight, it was the same one Austin had let him feel, the sensation that he received then was again running through his body.

tumblr_n21gooUGuY1rkpltno3_1280.jpg

Austin was straining to lift the weight and once he had accomplished his goal and set it down Danny approached and placed his hand on his shoulder.
Austin jumped for a second and relaxed when he saw it was Danny. He was happy when his new gym buddy told him he was there for the workout and Danny quickly joined in the activity.
Scott watched the footage from the mini spy camera with glee. Austin was well into it and his hot body looked amazing with every muscle being given a workout.

Danny stood in front of Austin as he lent against a bar and watched as the young jock pulled the bottom of his shorts up to reveal his sexy thighs. The muscle definition was excellent and Danny made sure Scott could see. As he did this Austin removed his vest and began the exercise. The sight of this turned Scott on and he started to masturbate as he watched. Austin was pure hotness and Scott was excited about his impending death.

tumblr_n21gm5Hy6K1rkpltno5_1280.jpg

Scott reached his climax and fired his load as his protégé and next victim continued the workout. He turned the computer off as he knew everything was being recorded so he could watch it back later.

That evening Austin decided to cook the meal for the group. As he worked in the kitchen he didn’t know his every move was being watched.*
"Does that guy own any clothes?" Said Adam.
"I think so. But I agree he doesn’t seem to like wearing them. “Replied Scott.*
Danny added "From working with him, I think he just loves to show his body off. You know that saying if you've got it flaunt it."
Scott & Adam nodded in agreement but Adam added "If only he knew we're gay and what we do. Not that I’m complaining that body is fantastic."
Scott stood up and approached Austin, "Hey Aust, I think this has to be one for album. I mean a guest cooking for his hosts."*
Austin grabbed a tin of Ravioli and posed for the photo. His beautifully crafted torso was now captured forever in the picture, and would soon be added to Scott's collection.

tumblr_n21gm5Hy6K1rkpltno6_1280.jpg

The guys complimented Austin on the food he had prepared. As Scott had thought it was a meal that suited Austin's lifestyle and went with his workout regime. But he was surprised at how tasty it was, he did however hope that Austin tasted better.

That evening the guys cracked open the alcohol and enjoyed themselves. Adam & Danny quickly fell under the influence, whilst Austin became quite tipsy. Scott however stayed sober and watched Austin's every move like a hawk. As he did he made the decision to make his move the next day.

The next morning Austin was up early and followed his usual routine of an early morning workout and shower. He had just entered the bathroom and was in the process of admiring his body in the mirror. He was to preoccupied checking his muscles that he failed to lock the bathroom door.
Scott made his way to the bathroom to relive himself after waking up. He opened the bathroom door and jumped when he saw Austin.
"Oh shit, sorry mate, I didn’t know you where in here." He said in a startled tone.
Austin turned around "Its alright. Don’t worry." He replied and as Scott turned around he called out "Hey Scott, wait a minute. I want your advice."*
Austin pulled the bottom of his red shorts up to reveal his thick muscular thighs and asked "What do you think? Coming along good isn't it?"
Scott took a moment to assess the situation.*

tumblr_n21gooUGuY1rkpltno4_1280.jpg

Austin had the perfect physique for his age. Each muscle seemed to be pumped from the workout and Scott immediately felt himself going hard. But it wasn’t just the sight of Austin that aroused his trouser snake but the thought of what he was going to soon be doing to him.*
"Looking good Austin. Your looking swole. I have this good feeling your going to do well."
Austin did a couple of poses as Scott left the room and then begun to undress and jumped in the shower.

Elsewhere Scott had just finished telling Adam & Danny he would be making his move soon. A tinge of excitement and eagerness was in the air as Scott soaked a rag with chloroform. They could still hear the water running in the shower. When this finished Scott prepared himself and took up position.
The bathroom door opened and Austin was met by Danny who stood just in front of him, he carried his towel and wore a blue vest and black pair of boxers.*

tumblr_n21gooUGuY1rkpltno8_1280.jpg

"Hey Danny." He said with a smile "Hope your ready for another monster workout later. Its gonna be a tough one." He gave Danny a wink and stepped out of the bathroom. As he made his way up the corridor Scott pounced and flung the rag into Austin's face. As he did the young jock dropped his towel and brought his hands instinctively up towards his face. Austin's groaned frantically as his powerful body struggled to stay conscious. But finally a few moments later he went silent as his arms fell limply by his side and his body rested in Scott's arms.

Scott dragged his unconscious prey into his bedroom and lay him face up on the bed. The three took a moment to observe Austin before Scott climbed onto the bed and removed his vest. Austin now lay in only the black boxers he wore and looked fantastic. Scott ran his hand along Austin's cheek and down over his shoulder.*
This was the moment he was waiting for and squeezed Austin's thick bicep, he now knew what Danny felt like when he was offered the chance. He placed both his hands on Austin's shoulders and slowly ran his hands down the young guys torso. He groped his sculptured pecs and brought his head down and ran his tongue around Austin's erect nipple. He continued to explore every inch of Austins torso, he moved down and clenched the top of Austin's thighs just below his boxers, he gently rubbed his hands along the powerful thighs and the sensation of the smooth skin under his palms made a great sensation run through Scott's body.*
As Danny & Adam looked on Scott pulled down Austin's boxers and admired the helpless studs manhood as it flopped to the side. He pulled the underwear back up and they tied Austin's wrists to the frame of the bed.*

Whilst Adam continued to drive the Rv, Scott stood over Austin and held a bottle of smelling salts under his nose.*
Austin stirred on the bed, his head moved slowly from side to side then his eyelids fluttered a few times and he took a few moments to regain his senses.*
He tried to sit up but was unable to do so, and wearily said "What happened? Where am I?"*
He could make a figure out who standing just before him, he looked around and could see he was tied to the bed and that it was Scott standing in front of him.
"Hey Scott. What’s the meaning of this?" He asked as his wrists pulled on the restraints. "Let me go."*
At first Austin thought Scott was playing another joke on him and hadn’t sensed the danger he was in.
Scott laughed and Austin replied "Ha, ha very funny. The jokes over. Let me go man."
Danny entered the room as Scott walked up to the side of Austin and said "Austin. This is no joke. From the moment I saw you I’ve been wanting to do this to you."
A puzzled look came on Austin's face "Wh, wh, what do you mean? What’s happening?" He asked as he began to try and free himself.*
Scott placed his hand on Austin's chest and could feel his heart beating faster underneath "You see Austin, we are drawn to fit young guys like yourself. The three of us love having our fun and your amazing physique and great body have teased us for long enough."
Scott could sense the fear in Austin's voice as it trembled "What fun. What are you going to do to me ? Tell me please."
Scott gently rubbed his hand along Austin's torso as the young jock squirmed on the bed.
"I've loved the look of your body from the very first moment I saw you, you've been teasing us by going around with no clothes on and the urge just grew stronger and stronger." Stated Austin as his hands continued to explore the fine male specimen laying before him.
"Don’t fucking touch me. I cant believe you guys are queer." Shouted an angry Austin "If you touch me again, I’ll kill you." He barked
"Austin, you don’t have a chance my friend, just relax and give in to it. Danny do you want to do the honours." Said Scott and with that he moved his hands down to Austin's wonderful legs and held them down. He could feel the muscles tightening up as Austin tensed as he tried to kick out.
"Get the fuck off me." Screamed Austin as Danny pulled his boxers down.
"Wait, wait what are you doing?" He pleaded as Danny firmly clasped his uncut cock and placed it in his mouth and began to give Austin a blowjob. Austin continued to struggle and plead but as Danny continued he knew he was fighting a loosing battle. Instead he closed his eyes and hoped it was a bad dream.*
Austin tried his best not to let anything show he was enjoying the ordeal but his body would let him and Scott immediately noticed the signs and said out loud "He's enjoying it, told you he would."
With that Austin's body arched and he let out a small pleasurable moan as his cock fired its load inside Danny's mouth.
Danny pulled away and as Austin looked at him he swallowed the gift in his mouth.
"How was that?" Asked Scott and wasn’t surprised when Austin shouted obscenities back at him.
"Ok now. Time for More fun and Austin to sleep." He said as he moved the rag back over Austin's face, Austin groaned and struggled momentarily before dropping unconscious again.

Scott undid the restraints and lifted Austin's legs. It was now his turn for fun and after a brief struggle managed to break through Austin's tight hole. Austin jolted on the bed underneath the thrusts that Scott made. He rode harder and faster and soon reached his orgasmic climax.*
Danny & Adam then had their turns to have some fun with Austin although it was nearly stopped when the young jock came round before Adam had his fun. But he was soon over powered and Adam continued his turn without any problems.

Once they had all finished with Austin his boxers were pulled back up and he was sat in a chair. Restraints were tied around his wrists and ankles and he was again brought round from his stupor.*
"How nice of you to rejoin us." Joked Scott. Time was running out for Austin and he didn’t want to stress him out to much as he knew this could effect the quality of his meat.
"Just lemme go." Begged Austin.
"Sorry cant be done." Answered Scott "Your get us arrested. Unfortunately your be going no where."
"I wont tell anyone. Just drop me off and I’ll pretend this didn’t happen." He pleaded but Scott was having none of it.*
Austin noticed that Danny was filming him and asked why.
Scott replied calmly "Oh its for nothing much. Just to record your death."
Fear and panic hit Austin "D,d,death. Shit please don’t kill me. Oh god no. I just want to see my girlfriend and family again."
Austin screamed for help and struggled frantically in the chair and it rocked from side to side.*

tumblr_n21gooUGuY1rkpltno7_1280.jpg

"Before I kill you, I just want to thank you for the dedication and effort you put into your body. And I want to reassure you none we'll take good care of it. We're gonna enjoy eating it."
Austin stopped for a moment and Scott could see he was about to start to panic even more.*
Without any warning* Scott Flung a ligature around his neck and pulled tightly. Austin's neck shot back and his body started to tense up. He tried to take a deep breath but was restricted from doing so. His desperate gasps for breath bounced around the room, as Danny zoomed in to his face to catch his struggles.*
It was going red and his eyes began to water, Austin was helpless to avert the fate that awaited him. His body tensed up in the chairs and as Scott continued to strangle him he could feel the poor guys muscles as they tensed up. Scott gave Danny the signal the release the restraints around Austin's wrists
He could feel himself going light headed and a solitary tear ran down his cheek as tried to think about home, his girlfriend and family. He sensed a chance to fight back and desperately tried to get his fingers between the ligature and his neck but it was to tight. He frantically clawed at Scott's arms, but unfortunately for Austin he had no idea this was part of His killers plan. Again Danny zoomed in on Austin's is sexy biceps and could see that his struggles were slowing down Then suddenly without warning Austin let out a final groan as his body arched backwards momentarily in the chair and his arms fell limply to his side.

Scott held the ligature tightly in place And gently rocked Austin's head from side to side, eventually releasing his grip. He pulled the dead stud 's head back and again Danny zoomed in to get a shot of his death stare. Austin's blue eyes were open and stared into oblivion, his face was still red and dribble fell from the corner of his mouth.
Scott came round to observe his work and immediately grew hard at the sight of Austin's sexy neck a couple of his arteries were frozen forever in their bulging in position.*

tumblr_n21gedGKuy1rkpltno6_1280.jpg

He looked down at the sexy body in front of him. Scott took a picture as Danny slowly panned the camera up Austin's corpse from his feet to his head. Even in death Austin looked amazing and although Scott felt a tinge of guilt for taking Austin's life, he was a likeable guy that trusted Scott, but these thoughts soon disappeared as he salivated at the thought of soon being able to taste the excellent meat that Austin had dedicated so much of his life on.*
Scott sniffed the air and asked Danny if he could smell anything, Danny sniffed and brought his head down towards Austin's crotch, he placed his hand on Austin’s boxers and could feel that they were wet "Woops, it looks like muscle boy wet himself."*

They both laughed and carried Austin into the shower. Danny held the powerful frame up against the wall whilst Scott ran the water along the corpse, ensuring every area was clean. Austin's still warm body was dried and the act of Austin's muscles beneath their hands turned both guys on and they couldn’t hold the passion back anymore and had sex with Austin's body lying next to them.

That evening Scott had just finished fucking Austin's body, he decided to have some private moments with it whilst Adam found a secluded spot for them to put the next part of their plan into action. Austin's belongings were collected up, his phone went off and this made Scott jump, it was another missed call from his girlfriend, a lovely dovey text came through that made Scott laugh. He turned the phone off and stuffed it in the bag.

Once the RV was parked up the guys lay a plastic sheet on the ground and carried Austin outside.* Scott patted Austin's chest and thanked him for the meat he was about to supply the guys, he began the process of cutting Austin up. His limps were removed and The meat from his upper arms, thighs, rump and calf’s were carefully removed. The blade was then placed over Austin's neck and the process of removing the head was started, the grinding off the blade as it cut through the neck bones made Scott's skin crawl but the usual light popping sound of the head coming loose meant the knife could glide through the remaining ligaments with ease. Scott grabbed a smaller knife and carefully cut away Austin's gorgeous pecs before slicing away his firm ab muscles. The rest of the body was split open and the guys were impressed with the rack of rib meat that was left. The remaining cuts of meal were removed before Austin's bones, hands and feet were stuffed into bags.*
The trays of meat were carried inside and individual wrapped up, whilst Austin's head was placed in the freezer.

That evening the guys settled down to eat, with parts of Austin being served as the main course. The flesh was tender and juicy and they looked forward to the thought of consuming the rest of it in the coming days.

The plan was to dump various body parts over a wide area which meant the chances of Austin being found would be slim. His belongings were dumped in the trash and thoughts soon turned to the next victim.
Wow what an amazing chapter and this guy is hot he is perfect…. if anyone know his name i want to find more pics of this fucking hot guy

Chapter 439. The Return

Australia had been a blast but his trip there had come at a cost for Scott the restaurant had lost a lot of customers due to the lack of meat on the menu.

Scott had hardly overcome the jet lag when he was back out on the street looking for some fresh meat to stock the restaurant with.

Tristan was at the gym for his daily workout. The young man who was recently married had been dropped off at the gym by his wife. Her car was in the garage so he lent her his truck for the day. She dropped him off to the gym and told her that he would Uber back home or worst case make the walking part of his cardio session.

The wedding was around a month ago and it was a case of high school sweethearts deciding to spend their lives together. However, as Tristan worked out he had no idea that fate was going to play deciding hand in his life.

The workout was a hard one and Tristan liked nothing more than to push himself to the limits. Today’s workout was like the others and one that the young man enjoyed.

At the end of his workout, Tristan admired himself in the mirror, satisfied with the workout he had just completed. He pulled off a few poses finishing off with a double oblique pose.

At the end of his workout Tristan left the gym. Dressed in a black stringer and grey track bottoms the young man stood and took a deep breath of air as he fixed his backpack. He grabbed his phone and tried to find an Uber to drop him home. Unfortunately, the app told him that no drivers were near so it left him with only one option and Tristan began to long walk home.

As Tristan walked he was completely oblivious to the fact that a serial killer was on the hunt for his latest victim.

Scott and Danny were out cruising in the death van, hoping to pick up some fresh meat for the restaurant. They had been cruising for around an hour when Scott spotted Tristan walking by the sound of the road.

Scott asked Danny to slow the van down as they passed the young man and Scott liked what he saw. Tristan’s fine athletic frame was perfect to put on the menu.

Danny pulled in further up the road as Scott climbed into the back and grabbed a ligature ready to strike his latest victim.

Tristan paid little to no attention to the van that was parked by the side of the road.

As Tristan reached the open side door Scott pounced and dragged the unsuspecting young man into the vehicle.

Tristan put up a fight as he was set upon by his two attackers. Danny pinned him down as Scott began to strangle Tristan with a ligature. Tristan immediately began to fight for his life. He tried to move but Danny continued to pin him down as Scott strangled him tightening the ligature every second of the attack. Tristan tried to claw upwards and grab his attacker but his hands simply clutched Scott’s shirt as he was unable to reach his face. He bent his arms and tried to grasp at the ligature that was cutting into his skin but failed to get a grip. As the attack, went on he found breathing more difficult and gasped for air as his throat was being crushed. Tristan mouthed for help as he tried to beg for his life, but found he was unable to speak. Scott gave one last yank on the ligature as Tristan’s body went limp as his arms fell to the side, his head wanted to drop sideways but was being supported by Scott keeping hold of the tight ligature. The killer pulled harder and harder on the neck as Tristan’s body convulsed for the last time. Scott enjoyed the convulsions of his victim underneath his body as Tristan’s vacant eyes stared up at him.

With Tristan dead Scott wasted little time in stripping the young man of his clothes and taking an opportunity to fondle and caress the dead young man’s athletic body.

He fondled with Tristan’s legs before lifting them and resting them on his shoulders and fucking his latest conquest.

Once done Scott jumped into the driver’s seat and began the drive to the restaurant as Danny played around in the back and now took his turn to fuck Tristan’s body.

On arrival at the restaurant, Scott could see it was still busy with regular customers but wasted little time in conveying Tristan’s body to the butchering room so he could get some of the special meat on the menu and bring back some regular customers.

He took a picture of the dead young man and uploaded it to the app alerting the subscribers to the new meat on the menu.

Scott then began the process of butchering Tristan and cutting his fine meat into many fine cuts. Not an ounce of Tristan was wasted with some parts of his meat quickly minced up for many other meals.

With Tristan all cut up Scott uploaded a shot of the dead man’s severed head along with a couple of pictures taken from his social media accounts that showed the young man alive.

Scott hadn’t even put the first batch of Tristan on the grill as orders for meals from the young man’s flesh already started to come in. He smiled to himself as he heard the orders come in juicy steaks from the young man. However he knew he had to get some more meat in to keep the restaurant busy.

As a number of cannibals tucked into their succulent pieces of Tristan his wife sat worried as she wondered when her husband would be home. Unaware she was to be a young widow

Chapter 440. The Luck of the Irish

The phone call from Giles came out of the blue and before he knew it Scott was on a plane to Dubai.

Giles met him at Dubai airport The Brotherhood needed his skills as the ruler of Dubai Sheikh Hussein Al-Faweh wanted the order to supply him with some fine meat. The duo was on their way to meet the Sheikh on one of his huge mega yachts.

Arriving at the yacht the two were frisked and searched by the Sheikh’s bodyguards before being allowed on the vessel. Once on board and in the large greeting area the Sheikh appeared and greeted both with the traditional Arab custom of a kiss on both cheeks before inviting them to sit down.

Scott had done some work for the Sheikh before and the two had a good relationship.

“My friends.” The Sheikh announced “Let me get straight to the point. I want Scott to kill one of my daughter’s boyfriends.” One of the Sheikh’s advisors then handed Giles & Scott a file that contained a picture of a tanned Caucasian male with a sexy athletic body and a defined set of legs wearing nothing more than a pair of shorts.

“This daughter brings shame on my family I want her to marry a good Arab boy. From a good family. But instead, she wants to be with this infidel. I am hungry for more meat, and he would definitely yield me a good amount.” The Sheikh explained “His name is Craig O’Sullivan and he is a fitness trainer from Ireland. He flies back into the country tomorrow and I have offered the hand of friendship and invited him to stay with me whilst my daughter is away so ‘I can get to know him.’ Whilst he is enjoying the luxury you Scott will kill him within and then bring his body back to me. I will be throwing a function for the regional Brotherhood members and Craig will be my main course.”

Scott agreed and grabbed the Sheikh by the hand and headed to his hotel room. He had been tasked with picking Craig up and being his personal servant up until the moment it was safe to kill him.

Craig was due to land at 3pm and Scott ensured he was there a little bit earlier to meet his next victim. He stood with all the other drivers and held a sign with Craig’s name on it.

Thirty minutes after his flight landed Craig walked through the doors dragging two large suitcases. Dressed in a black Nike vest and short black shorts Scott could now see why the Sheikh wanted to tuck into his flesh. Craig was a good-looking young man.

Upon seeing the card with his name on it Craig came over to Scott.

“Ah so you must be the Sheikh’s man. Take my bags please.”

Scott nodded as he grabbed the handles and asked Craig to follow him. Although he was a sexy young man Scott could already tell that he wasn’t going to like Craig.

Craig was impressed when he arrived at one of the Sheikh’s private houses. The house building lavishly decorated with a huge swimming pool showed the life of luxury that the ruler led and Craig looked forward to more and more of this kind of life as the relationship with Sheikh’s daughter grew more serious.

“The Sheikh will see you tomorrow afternoon.” Scott advised, “But in the meantime if you need anything just let me know.”

Craig thanked Scott and told him that he would sit by the pool for an hour and then have an early night due to the jet lag from his long flight kicking in.

The hunky Irish man took his vest off and headed down to the pool. He lay back on a lounger and soaked up some sun completely oblivious to what lay in store for him.

Craig was up early the next morning. The long night’s sleep had totally refreshed him. Scott had overslept and Craig was not happy. The young man had headed out by himself to grab a smoothie and now sat on a couch soaking up more sun.

“Have a good night’s sleep.” Craig said sarcastically as Scott stepped outside.

“Yes I did. How long have you been up for?” Scott asked “Knowing full well Craig was unhappy.”

“A good few hours. If I were you I’d buck your ideas up before I tell your boss.” Craig threatened as he drank his smoothie.

Scott apologized and told Craig it wouldn’t happen again, the ironic thing is it wouldn’t be happening again as Scott was going to kill Craig soon.

A couple of hours passed and Scott was forever at Craig’s command. He eventually sensed that now was the best time to strike as he knew he would have to prepare for Sheikhs event that night.

Craig was sat on a white couch wearing nothing more than a pair of black shorts and Scott had to stop in his tracks when he saw that Craig was on a FaceTime call with the Sheikh’s daughter.

The young hunk flexed his body and acted all cocky to his girlfriend who enjoyed the little show of machoness he was putting on.

The call went on for another ten minutes and got more lovey dovey beteeen the pair with each saying how much they loved the other and how they missed each other. It made Scott sick but eventually, the call came to a close and Craig jokingly stuck his tongue out to the Sheikh’s daughter before telling her he loved her.

The bronzed hunk now sat back on the couch and looked up to the sky, as he did Scott placed his hands on Craig’s shoulders “Would one like a quick shoulder massage?” He asked as he gently began to rub his hand across the young man’s shoulders. Craig closed his eyes as he replied “Yes, please. That’s just what I need.”

That was the cue Scott was waiting for and seconds later he flung a ligature around Craig’s throat and pulled it tight.

He instinctively brought his hands up to pull away at the ever-tightening ligature. “Wha what are you doing man.” Craig uttered as Scott continued to pull tight and watched as the young hunks legs began to frantically kick out.

“The Sheikh doesn’t want you near his daughter so he decided to kill you.” Scott announced “But don’t worry your fine body won’t go to waste, he’s having a party tonight where you’re the feast.” Scott taunted

“Fuck you, you mother fucker.” Craig managed to reply before being cut off as Scott pulled back even more.

His hands came up as they frantically tried to pull at his killer and stop the attack. Craig continued to claw at Scott as the gagging sounds continued to erupt from his clenched throat and his eyes started to bulge. A look of panic crossed his face as his eyes pleaded for help but there would be none forthcoming.

“Shhh,” Scott whispered “Its almost over, Relax and let yourself go. Then I can fuck your body.”

Craig’s face was full of fear as Scott tightened the cord as much as he could as a distant crunching sound filled the room as his windpipe collapsed and the hyoid bone in his throat fractured. His body now jerking rhythmically as death claimed him.

Scott had a strict time limit to get Craig ready for the Sheikhs event that was due to start in a few hours.

He’d enjoyed killing Craig, the cocky stud thought he could boss this killer around but in the end, Scott would have the last laugh.

He spent a little time in fondling Craig’s body, especially his meaty and defined legs. Then as no one was about he couldn’t resist himself and began to fuck the sexy personal trainer. The dark gods were on Scott’s side as just as he finished his phone rang to say the Sheikh and his entourage were ten minutes out.

He grabbed one of Craig’s arms and dragged the body off the outdoor couch and into the kitchen so he could prepare the body for tonight’s meal.

The Sheikh arrived and immediately came to Scott “Is it done?” He asked and smiled as Scott returned a nod. He kissed Scott on the cheek and asked if he could see Craig. Scott led him to the kitchen where Craig had now been laid out in his underwear. The Sheikh smiled “I’m looking forward to tasting him. The Irish are known for their excellent beef you know. Let’s hope Craig lives up to expectations.” The Sheikh explained that Craig was to be roasted on a spit whilst the party mingled and then carved up whilst everyone sat for dinner. The Sheikh asked Scott if he would do the honors of the carving and serving as he was experienced in such matters. Scott agreed and prepare the body for the meal.

Scott began the process by rinsing Craig’s body off in cold but slightly salted water, he then rubbed the whole body with salt and olive oil before stuffing Craig’s backside with aromatic herbs.

He then began the process of placing Craig on the spit, he turned Craig over and placed the main beam up through his anus so it ran the length of his spine and protruded from the dead stud’s mouth before securing the hands and feet so they didn’t dangle down.

The fire pit was lit just before guests started arriving and as they were mingling for the reception Craig’s bronzed body was carried out on the spit and placed over the hot coals.

The Sheikh announced that Craig was to be the evening’s meal and the guests were evidently excited. They continued to mingle as the hunks body now turned on the spit.

A few hours into the cooking juices started to leak out of various places on the body, nobody batted an eyelid as this was part of the process. However, they twitched their noises to take in the aroma of a roasting young man.

As Craig finished cooking the Sheikh instructed everyone to take their places at the table which they did.

Scott removed Craig’s roasted body from the fire pit and placed it on a moveable table, he then removed the spit and placed an apple in Craig’s open mouth before wheeling the serving table into the middle so that all the Brotherhood members were sat around.

The guests were eager to tuck into the dead hunk as the Sheikh stood up and walked over to Scott. It was customary for the host to make the first cut and carving and chose their parts first. The Sheikh grabbed the knife “My esteemed brothers, I wish to thank you all for attending my gathering and I assure you that you will not be disappointed. They say that Ireland has some of the best beef in the world and today I am delighted to feed you a wonderful specimen of Irish beef. Craig was the boyfriend of one of my daughters but when a perfect specimen presents itself you can’t let family matters get in the way of getting it on the dinner table. I will select my cuts and then Scott will ask each of you which parts you would like and carve it up for you.” With that said the Sheikh cut into one of Craig’s pecs and sliced it clean off, the juices flowed from the cut as the meat looked perfectly cooked.

He wasn’t finished there and then carved a few slices from one of Craig’s meaty thighs before handing the knife back to Scott.

Scott reminded the guests of the various sauces and sides that could accompany their meals. He went around to each member one at a time and carved the fine meat for them ensuring that he got enough of the juices on their plates for them to enjoy. Once all the guests were served Scott and Giles carved what was left for themselves and joined the Sheikh next to him.

Craig’s body was now nothing more then a pile of bones and offal. The hunk head was the only thing recognizable and the Sheikh had instructed Scott he wished to keep it.

Craig’s meat didn’t disappoint and the feedback from the guest was excellent. ‘Tender, juicy and succulent.’

The order finished up by giving a toast to Craig before sitting back and relaxing with their bellies nearly full to bursting.

Chapter 441. Stocking Up

Scott needed more meat for the restaurant and that meant an unfortunate young man had to die.

He’d been told by the restaurant manager that he needed to get some meat in ASAP and there was no better place to find some quick meat than at a bodybuilding show.

As Scott sat in the audience he eyed up all the potential victims that stepped on stage and unwittingly showed off their bodies in the hope of winning the show prize but were also letting a killer choose his next victim.

Tom stepped on stage, the young man intended to enjoy the next couple of minutes and had aspirations of placing within this show and ultimately winning it. Scott liked the looks of the young man with a fine athletic body and knew he was perfect for the restaurant. The hot gym owner had the idea that he had just put himself on a killers menu.

Tom won his class at the show but unfortunately fell short of winning the overall. The young man was dejected but soon perked up when he saw a card offering him a photoshoot on his stuff. A member of the Brotherhood worked on the show and Scott sweet-talked them into putting his card on Tom’s belongings in exchange for a free meal of flesh from the hunks body at the restaurant.

Picking up the card Tom booked a shoot for the following day and quickly turned his attention toward that.

“Looking good my man.” Tim said to himself as he put the finishing touches to his hair before he headed to the photoshoot. Little did the muscular hunk know that he was walking into a plan to murder him.

Tom arrived at the studio and as per Scott’s requests immediately changed into nothing more than a white pair of briefs. Scott had told Tom that they needed to focus on shots that showed off his physique and the sexy fitness model agreed. He began by pulling off a number of poses before grabbing a pair of dumbbells and getting some shots as he held tightly onto them.

The duo then continued to get more shots with different back drops and poses and Scott was mindful that he needed to get Tom’s meat on the menu prepared to strike.

Tom pulled off a couple more poses before the two agreed to stop for a quick break.

As Tom turned to grab his phone Scott struck and smacked him over the back of the head with a dumbbell. The muscle hunk let out a groan as he stumbled forward before being set upon by Scott

The attack took the fitness model by surprise and he immediately began to fight hard for his life as a look of panic crossed his face. His eyes pleaded for help but there would be none forthcoming. His hands came up as they frantically tried to pull at Scott and stop the attack. Tom continued to claw at Scott as the gagging sounds continued to erupt from his clenched throat and his eyes started to bulge.

“Shhh,” Scott whispered “It’s almost over, Relax and let yourself go. Then I can fuck your body.”

Tom’s face was now full of fear as Scott tightened the cord as much as he could as a distant crunching sound filled the room as Tom’s windpipe collapsed and the hyoid bone in his throat fractured. His body now jerked rhythmically as death claimed him.

Tom had put up a good fight for his life but he never stood chance against Scott who now looked down at Tom whose eyes stared blankly up at the ceiling. He took some photos of the dead hunk for his own private collection and then pulled down the underwear Tom wore and began to screw the dead model’s body. Once this was done he dragged Tom’s body to his car and drove it to the restaurant.

Once there Tom’s body was laid out as Scott took in an eyeful of the young man before his skilled chef entered the kitchen.

Scott took another picture and put it on the secret group chat for the restaurant alerting all subscribed cannibals of the latest meat to be added to the menu. Once this was done the chef began the process of skillfully harvesting the meat from Tom’s muscular body. Ensuring he saved the legs until last.

With most of the body processed the chef took each of Tom’s meaty legs and began the process of harvesting the flesh from them.

Each leg was cut into various steaks and joints before Tom officially went on the menu. As was customary Scott chose a tender juicy steak cut from one of Tom’s thighs and salivated at the excellent taste the meat gave. The brotherhood member from the show chose a burger from one of Tom’s fine pecs and ensured he enjoyed every bite of the dead fitness model.

Tom’s meat would prove popular and although this was good for Scott it also meant he would soon need to replenish the menu.

Chapter 442. Keeping the customers happy

Scott wanted to top up the restaurant meat and awaiting the arrival of some top-quality beef, he’d used the photographer method to lure his latest victim into his trap.

Brayden was an aspiring bodybuilding who was competing in a few shows. He’d set himself three to compete in and had already placed top three in one of them.

The nineteen year old wanted to document his progress with a photoshoot and reached out to Scott to get one done.
The moment Scott saw the picture that Brayden had sent that showed the muscular hunk in a pair of blue underwear showing off an amazing set of meaty quads he knew what he had to do.

The conversation channel opened up and Scott asked the hunky bodybuilding if he had any recent photos that show what he actually looked like now and Brayden obliged by sending him a shot that was taken just before his show a few days ago.

They agreed to shoot the next day and Scott put the preparations together. He’d already teased his restaurant’s special clientele with what was about to be on the menu with the shot that Brayden had supplied to him.

Brayden arrived and immediately told Scott he now only had around an hour to shoot as he had entered himself into another show for the next day and needed to be at the athletes meeting and tanning that afternoon.
This didn’t bother Scott as he knew that Brayden wasn’t going to be making that meeting and the killer immediately got down to business and began to get some shots.

The hunky bodybuilder stood by the pool and went through some of his most favorite poses as Scott clicked away and snapped the young man throughout.

With that part of the shoot done Brayden changed into a purple bodybuilding pouch that left a lot uncovered and again this time began to conduct some more poses.

As Scott snapped away he couldn’t help but take in eyefuls of the young man knowing that his customers would soon be enjoying themselves as they dined on Brayden’s fine meat.

Brayden now pulled off a double bicep pose as Scott got an even better look at his meaty thighs.

Scott suggested that Brayden now do a double bicep back pose and the young bodybuilder obliged. With his back to Scott the killer now made his move. He grabbed a hammer he had hidden and attacked Brayden raining three blows down on his head. These blows were enough to see the scantly dressed bodybuilder hit the floor as Scott now upped his attack and flung a ligature around Brayden’s neck.

The attack took the bodybuilder by surprise and he immediately began to fight hard for his life as a look of panic crossed his face. His eyes pleaded for help but there would be none forthcoming. His hands came up as they frantically tried to pull at Scott and stop the attack. Brayden continued to claw at Scott as the gagging sounds continued to erupt from his clenched throat and his eyes started to bulge, his thick muscles struggling to keep him alive.

“Shhh,” Scott whispered “It’s almost over, Relax and let yourself go. The people will love to tuck into your body.”

Brayden’s face was now full of fear as Scott tightened the cord as much as he could as a distant crunching sound filled the room as Brayden’s windpipe collapsed and the hyoid bone in his throat fractured. His body now jerked rhythmically as death claimed him.

The muscular hunk had put up a good fight for his life but he never stood chance against Scott who now looked down at Brayden whose eyes stared blankly up at the ceiling

With Brayden dead Scott had a little fun with the hunk but knew from messages that he was seeing that customers were eager to see the young man on the menu.
He conveyed Brayden to the restaurant and lay the young hunk out. Scott grabbed a couple of pics for his own collection and then began the process of harvesting the meaty young man in front of him.

As was customary Scott had the first bite and tucked into a juicy steak cut from one of Brayden’s fine thighs. The meat melted in his mouth and he sat back and watched as the restaurant filled with cannibals all eager to get their fill of the young man.

Even with feeding a busy restaurant Scott had enough of Brayden left over to last a few more days especially if the cuts were used economically.

Chapter 443. United Brotherhood

Adam’s secondment was nearing an end and he was looking forward to getting back to Scott and having the fun the two used to have.

He’d not been able to do any killing due to the workload and unfamiliar areas around him and had missed it.

One of his colleagues was going to watch his son take part in a college wrestling tournament and offered Adam the chance to attend. With nothing else going on Adam accepted the offer and soon regretted it. The site of good looking young men in nothing more than wrestling singlets showing off their fine athletic bodies and legs as they wrestled each other was a huge turn on and made the killer struggle to contain his urges..

Adam’s eye for talent was good and he had his eyes on a couple of wrestlers that took his fancy including one of the local favorites.

Bryce was your typical All-American jock cocky and confident one of the most popular in his year who was a hit with the ladies. The young wrestler had the world at his feet and had just started at his prestigious local college. He was also someone who liked to joke and have fun as seen by some of the wrestling photos he had got during the official shoot.

Adam now paid close attention to Bryce as the hot wrestling prospect battled his way through the round robin defeating opponent after opponent.

He watched as Bryce warmed himself for his next match which happened to be the final and championship match in his weight bracket. Bryce looked on over so he could size up his opponent and attempted to intimidate him.

With the formalities out of the way Bryce began the match and managed to get the upper hand on his opponent. But his opposite number was no pushover and soon managed to get a number of points on the board. The two wrestlers were level at the end of the second round with all still to play for. The third round began and Bryce pulled off a couple of moves that gained him some points but by doing so also allowed his opponent to claim some by conducting some good reversals. With ten seconds on the clock, the points were tied and Bryce knew all he had to do was keep his opponent down. With three seconds remaining his opponent tried to escape and in doing so the referee awarded him a point. The buzzer sounded and Bryce had been defeated by one point. The young wrestler didn’t take defeat well and now knelt on the floor with his arms outstretched as he protested to the referee who in turn raised the arms of his opponent in victory.

Bryce continued his protests and was not happy as he stormed off the arena floor and through the doors ignoring his coaches and everyone else that tried to talk to him.

With another break taking place Adam headed out to grab something from his car. He could see a furious Bryce heading towards him dressed in nothing more than a blue t-shirt over the top of his singlet.

“Out of my way you fucking arsehole.” Bryce demanded as he pushed his way past Adam.

“Wow. Manners don’t cost anything buddy.” Adam replied as Bryce now turned to him “Sorry, let me rephrase that, Get out of my fucking way.”

Adam was a little shocked, he hadn’t been spoken to like that for a long time, and did a quick scan of the car park. Safe with the knowledge it was just him and Bryce he popped the young wrestler in the jaw and knocked Bryce out. He quickly opened the trunk and bundled Bryce into it and tied his hands around his back and took an old t-shirt and tied it around his head and put it in his mouth as a gag. Adam jumped in the driver’s seat and began to drive. It was at this moment he knew that he had acted on impulse and had no idea where he was going to take Bryce, he couldn’t take him back to his place as he ran the risk of neighbors seeing him and wasn’t too clued up with the whole area. He knew the best option for him was to find a secluded spot to kill Bryce and dump his body. It would be a shame as the wrestler looked like he had some fine meat on his frame but Adam couldn’t run the risk of getting caught.

He’d been driving for around half an hour when he noticed the flashing emergency lights behind him, looking in the mirror he saw it was a police car gesturing for him to pull over. Adam remained calm, if he played this well and Bryce remained out cold he could get away with this. Adam pulled over to the side of the road and watched as the officer stepped out of his car and began to walk towards Adam’s car.

The officer touched the rear of Adam’s car and noticed the sticker in the corner of the window. He smiled to himself and approached the driver’s window.

“There’s no better meat than?” The officer asked Adam. The question took him by surprise and he knew the answer and replied “Athletic male meat.”

A smile formed on the officer’s face “Hi I’m Sheriff Barnes, it’s good to be in the company of a fellow brother.”

“Likewise.” Adam replied, “I was worried for a little bit.”

“Why’s that?” The Sheriff asked which was followed by loud knocking from the trunk of the car.

“Errr because of that,” Adam said with a grin on his face which was met by a smile on the sheriff’s face.

Bryce had come around midway through the journey and heard the police siren. He was now doing all he could to get the officer’s attention in the hope he could be saved.

“So we have some meat back there do we?” The Sheriff asked as he walked towards the trunk of the car and opened it up.

The Sheriff began to laugh to when he saw the bound wrestler laying before him.

“Oh Bryce. What have you got yourself into now?” The Sheriff asked as Bryce pleaded for help from beneath his gag.

“Hey, dude you got yourself a good one. This one has been on my radar for a little while but I never grab meat from close to home. It can be dangerous.” The Sheriff explained, “I love how it looks like you grabbed him from one of his wrestling meets.”

“The prick disrespected me so I decided to teach him a lesson.” Adam explained, “Only thing is I have nowhere to take him.”

A huge smile formed on the Sheriff’s face “Maybe I can help? My farm is about 20 minutes south of here. You can’t miss it. You could bring him there and do what you need there. I just ask you to leave me some fine cuts of this wrestling beef.”

The deal sounded good for Adam and the two shook hands as the Sheriff gave a final look in the trunk and threw the helpless hunk a wink as he said “Sorry Bryce. Your luck has finally ran out.” Before shutting the trunk. He told Adam to follow him up the road and left him as Adam turned into the Sheriff’s farm.

Adam keyed the code into the keypad and drove into the slaughter room. Once there he opened the trunk and grabbed a weeping Bryce from the back and led him to a chair in the middle. Once there he tied his captive to the chair and then removed the gag.

“Please let me go. Please I’m sorry.” Bryce begged as he repeated himself over and over again like a broken record. Adam grabbed the bottle of chloroform that sat on the side and shoved it into Bryce’s face. The young wrestler put up a brief struggle before dropping unconscious.

With Bryce out cold Adam untied the restraints and pulled off the blue shirt and then began to remove Bryce’s wrestling singlet until the young wrestler sat in nothing but his sports jock strap.

Adam now tied his prey back to the chair and began to let his hands explore Bryce’s smooth body.

It didn’t take long for Bryce to come around and soon the young wrestler was sobbing and once again pleading for his life.

“Look, dude. It’s over for you. The Sheriff gave me his blessing and you have to die. Funny thing is I wouldn’t have even thought twice if you just had some manners. You forced me to do this.”

“Please sir. Don’t do this.” Bryce said through the tears “I’m too young to die. Please I don’t want to be killed. I’ll pay you. I can get money. Please just let me go.”

Adam placed his hand on Bryce’s shoulder “Unfortunately we’re a long way past that. If it’s any consolation you’re body will be taken well care of in death and give many people some good times.” Adam whispered as he threw the ligature around Bryce’s neck.

Bryce begged “No, please don’t. I don’t want to die. Please” as the ligature tightened around his neck. The sexy wrestler wriggled in the chair as he tried to free himself, unaware that his struggles saw Adam tighten his grip harder and harder. Adam witnessed Bryce’s neck bulge and the veins pop up as he struggled, he tried to breath but was restricted, could now only manage muffled pleas for help as his face turned red and he felt dizzy, Bryce’s body tensed one last time and Adam watched as his eyes rolled to the back of his head and his body exhaled one last time, he held the ligature tightly to confirm the kill as Bryce’s body convulsed a few times in its seat as dribble dripped onto the hot wrestlers shoulder.

Bryce’s body sat lifeless in the chair his hand at an angle as his eyes started off into the distance. He grabbed some photos of the dead wrestler and then touched the body up and wasted little time in untying the dead hunk and carrying the body over to a large metal table that was used for butchering. Bryce was now lain out as Adam selected some of the tools he needed for the job. He looked down at Bryce and then began to dismember his body.

The meat from Bryce’s quads and also his pecs were cut away and sliced into various types of steaks. Adam took Bryce’s remains including his head and fed them through a large industrial wood chipper the Sheriff had on his farm. He then took the gooey mix of blood and finely chopped flesh and poured it out onto the ground on the edge of some woodland knowing that the local wildlife would snack on and devour the remains.

As promised Adam left one of Bryce’s pecs and a few steaks that were cut from one of the young wrestler’s quads and then left with his share of his latest prey.

Upon his arrival home the Sheriff dashed into the slaughter room to see if Adam had kept his part of the bargain. Wrapped neatly in the fridge was a parcel of meat. The Sheriff unwrapped it to find Bryce’s tattooed pectoral muscle staring back at him along with a number of steaks. He smiled as he read Adam’s note that simply read “Thanks. Bon appetite.”

Adam already had a plan for Bryce’s meat and invited some work colleagues around for a BBQ the next day. Unbeknown to them the menu consisted of succulent and juicy Bryce meet and each of his colleagues remarked on the taste of the fine meat that Adam had supplied them. Bryce had indeed tasted fine. His well looked after athletic body had seen to that and Adam had no remorse over taking the cocky wrestlers life.

A few days passed and Adam saw the report about Bryce’s disappearance which was accompanied by a picture of the sexy wrestler.

The Sheriff soon sent him a message thanking him for the meat and telling him that Bryce’s missing person investigation would soon go cold.

Adam sent Scott a few messages containing pictures of Bryce both alive and dead and replied that he felt sad that he never had the opportunity to taste the hunk’s flesh and told Adam they had to have a meal to celebrate his return.

Chapter 444. A Chance Encounter

As Florian walked down the runway, with the bright lights illuminating his chiseled features and boyish looks, the audience couldn't help but be enamored. At 27, the Austrian model had already made a name for himself in the industry, with his lean and toned body making him the perfect fit for high fashion campaigns. But few people knew the story behind the young man, who had started off as a law student before making the leap into the fashion world.

Despite his success, Florian remained grounded and frequently visited his family back in Austria, particularly his loving mother who was his biggest supporter. She was the one who had encouraged him to pursue his modeling dreams, even when he was unsure. Florian came from a wealthy background and could have jumped into any job he wanted but modelling was his passion and modelling was what he decided to pursue.

But Florian wasn't just passionate about modeling. He also had an insatiable love for cycling and spent much of his free time training and exploring new routes.

Alongside cycling, Florian shared another passion - a fascination for animals. In particular, he found snakes incredibly intriguing. Whenever he went on assignments or traveled to different cities for work, he would always make it a point to visit the local zoo to observe these creatures up close. Florian was a man of many interests, and his thirst for adventure and exploration had led him down some truly extraordinary paths.

Florian had been sent to London for an exciting three-month modeling gig, eager to make the most of the opportunity to work with some of the most renowned names in the industry. However, as soon as he arrived, he quickly realized that there were particular challenges he had not anticipated. The biggest of these was his limited English, which made it tough for him to get around the city and communicate with locals.

One day, while wandering through Oxford Circus, Florian found himself completely lost. It was then that he saw a tall man walking towards him with a confident gait. They collided, and it was in that moment that Florian met Jan - twelve years his senior and originally from Germany.

Jan had moved from Germany to London a number of years back to pursue his career in fashion. He had become quite the success and was working for a prominent fashion house in the city. The two began chatting immediately, realizing that they both spoke German; it was quite a relief for Florian to converse with someone in his native language.

As the weeks went on, the two realized that they had developed a strong bond and quickly became close friends. Eventually, they decided to become roommates and share an apartment in the heart of the city. Jan looked down at Florian as though he was the younger brother he had never had, and in turn, Florian looked up to him as the older brother he desperately needed in this new and unfamiliar place. With Jan's experience and guidance, Florian began to navigate the city with much more ease, and their friendship continued to grow stronger with each passing day.

Scott was sitting quietly on a train when one of the most beautiful young men he had ever seen stepped into his carriage. The dark-haired stranger who wore a white shirt and jeans had piercing blue eyes and was listening to music through his headphones as he took the seat opposite Scott. Scott couldn't help but steal brief glances at him, admiring his sharp features and toned physique hoping that his new eye candy didn’t catch him.

Florian paid no attention to Scott's furtive glances as he bobbed his head along to the music in his ears. However, after several minutes of trying to glance discreetly at the handsome stranger, Scott finally plucked up the courage to speak to him. He tapped Florian gently on the shoulder and asked him what he was listening to.

Florian took one of his earbuds out and handed it to Scott, and Scott eagerly put it in his ear. The music was unfamiliar to him, but he could tell that Florian had excellent taste. He nodded his head along to the beat before relinquishing the earbud and asking Florian if it was German music.

Florian nodded in agreement and explained that he was a big fan of German music and was from Austria. Scott couldn't help but ask if Florian liked Rammstein, a German music group famous for their heavy metal music. Florian shook his head, admitting that the band was far too heavy metal for his taste. However, despite their differing tastes in music, Scott and Florian's conversation continued, and they spent the rest of the train journey getting to know each other.

Florian casually mentioned to Scott that he worked as a model, which was evident by his chiseled features and lean physique. Scott found it fascinating and asked him to show some of his modeling pictures. Florian pulled out his phone and started scrolling through his photos, showing Scott some of his most recent shoots.

As Florian effortlessly swapped through the pictures, Scott couldn't help but notice the lavish clothes he wore in the shoots. It was almost as though he belonged to the premium brands he modelled for. Scott guessed that Florian came from a privileged background based on his impeccable style and plenteous appearance.

Despite finding Florian incredibly attractive and sensing that he could well be perfect "victim" material, Scott quickly squelched those thoughts. The train was too public a space to abduct or even try to do anything and he didn't want any problems. For Scott, the safety and protection of the brotherhood always was a bonus he loved but he didn’t want to draw any attention to the order.

As they chatted, Florian's love for snakes came up in their conversation. He explained his fascination with the reptiles and why they were his favorite animal. To many people, snakes are scary, but Florian found them fascinating to watch, move, and handle. He loved to visit zoos and observe the different types of snakes on display, admiring their unique abilities and beauty. Scott found it interesting and was taken aback by how curious and passionate Florian was about his interests, which made him even more attractive.

Before Scott could mention he owned an animal rescue centre that housed a number of snakes including a rare man-eating python to Florian and talk about how they both shared similar passions, Florian announced that he had reached his stop. Scott was taken aback and felt a little disappointed that their conversation had to end so soon.

Florian bid him goodbye with an infectious smile, and Scott wished him a safe journey. Suddenly all the excitement and spark of their brief friendship disappeared into the empty space before him.

As Florian stood up to leave, Scott had the fleeting thought that this was the last time he would see him. It was just a chance meeting on a train, after all, and he had no idea when or if their paths would cross again.

Scott sat there in silence as the train pulled out of the station. He was left with a profound sense of connection with Florian and regret at not being able to lure him to the animal centre.

Later that afternoon as Scott walked around the park, he spotted Florian sitting on a bench taking a little break from his afternoon run. Delighted to see him again, Scott couldn't help but feel his stomach flutter at the sight of Florian's toned body and slender legs dotted with light leg fuzz. Florian looked astonishingly attractive under the bright sun, a sight that truly knocked Scott off his breath.

Florian too looked surprised, and they both exchanged happy smiles. It was almost as if fate had decided to bring these two together once more. Scott hurried over, and they started talking and laughing again as if they were old friends.

This time things were different, and Scott opened up about his interests and work at the animal centre. Florian was rather intrigued and excited, asking numerous questions, which delighted Scott. He even told Florian about Betty, the giant man-eating python his uncle had rescued from the Black Forest years back.

Florian's eyes lit up with curiosity and wonder as Scott described the size of Betty and how they had to create a special habitat for her where they could feed her whole cows. When Scott suggested that he come and visit the animal centre, Florian didn't waste a moment to express his excitement, bouncing around like a kid in a candy shop. Scott asked if he had time now and was pleased to see how excited Florian was at the request.

Scott smiled to himself as they two walked away knowing he would finally have Florian where he wanted.

Scott had already come up with a way to dispose of Florian, and he knew the most efficient way to deal with him was to have Betty, his large python, take care of him. Scott had a plan laid out in his head, and he couldn't wait to put it into action.

As they were on their way back to the animal center, Florian’s phone buzzed. It was his roommate, Jan, calling on FaceTime. As soon as Florian saw who was calling, he jumped at the chance to let him know where he was going. In an instant, Scott's plan was put on hold. He couldn't let anyone know his intentions, and as much as he wanted to feed Florian to Betty, it was no longer an option.

Scott's heart sank with sadness as he knew he couldn't go through with the plan he had carefully crafted. He knew he couldn't risk detection.

Scott knew he had to think on his feet when they arrived at the animal center after his plan had been foiled. He quickly went inside the center, leaving Florian standing outside. When he re-emerged, he told Florian that Betty, the giant python, was not going to be able to be seen that day. Scott lied, telling Florian that she was being treated by a vet and that he was unsure when he would be finished.

Scott then offered to order a cab for Florian and told him to come back the next day. But he warned him not to tell anyone about Betty's existence, as not many people knew about her. Scott also let Florian know that he would be there the next day when Betty would be fed, and he could witness the amazing spectacle.

As they waited for the cab, Scott engaged Florian in some small talk, hoping to ease the tension caused by the lie he had just told.

It seemed to work and when the cab arrived, Florian jumped in, and Scott watched as it drove away, wondering if this would be the last time, he would see Florian or if he would come back tomorrow.

Scott couldn't contain his excitement when he saw the taxi arriving at the animal center, hoping that Florian had come back to continue their conversation about Betty. His heart skipped a beat when he actually saw Florian jump out of the car, grinning widely at him. Scott's smile grew bigger and bigger until he noticed someone else getting out of the car after Florian. His heart sank when Jan stepped out, along with the young man he had been hoping to see.

Jan was considerably older than Florian, but he carried himself with a confident, athletic grace that was impressive. Even with greying hair, he still looked very attractive and had a pair of legs that could rival many guys half his age. Scott had to admit, he was curious about how Jan managed to maintain his fine physique at his age. He found himself stealing glances at Jan, admiring the older man's confidence and physical presence.

Florian quickly introduced Jan to Scott, explaining that he had told him about Betty and how she needed to stay a secret. Jan seemed to be trustworthy and genuinely interested in the situation, which immediately made Scott feel more at ease. besides he was desperate to kill Florian and unfortunately for Jan he would be no more than collateral damage.

Scott eagerly invited Florian and Jan inside his animal center and made a beeline for his collection of snakes, showing off the smaller, less intimidating ones to his guests. Florian and Jan nodded politely, but their eyes were alight with curiosity and anticipation. Scott could tell that they were both eager to see the main attraction- Betty, the enormous man-eating python.

As he guided his guests around the various tanks, Scott couldn't help but boast about his collection, pointing out the unique features of each snake and regaling them with stories about some of the more interesting specimens and giving them a brief run down on how each was rescued. Florian and Jan asked thoughtful questions and nodded appreciatively, but Scott could tell they were getting restless.

Excitement bubbled up inside of Scott as he led Florian and Jan towards a large, oval-shaped room with a normal floor. As they walked through the entrance, the floor quickly transformed into a natural, wooded habitat where several pythons lived. The effect was breathtaking, and both guests were in awe at the spectacle.

Scott flicked on the lights, casting a warm glow around the room. Florian and Jan stood completely still, staring as the giant snake came into view. The sight of Betty, lying there before them, was enough to take their breath away. It was as if all other thoughts and concerns had been washed away by the sheer beauty and scale of the creature before them.

Florian was starstruck, unable to find words to express his astonishment. He breathed out “Jesus Christus” “Jesus Christ” at the sight of the enormous snake, barely able to comprehend what he was seeing before him. He was overwhelmed by the sheer size and magnificence of the creature.

When Florian saw the large elegant, python that was as long as a truck and as wide as half a car, he couldn't help but wonder how such an elegant, awe-inspiring creature could be so dangerous. Thoughts of Betty's reputation as a 'man-eater' drifted through his mind, causing a shiver to run down his spine wondering if she had ever lived up to her name and eaten any unfortunate souls. He could see the power of the snake in every rippling muscle, yet he also saw the elegance that radiated from its movements. Florian was captivated by Betty and couldn't take his eyes off of her.

As the trio stood there, admiring Betty in the natural wooded habitat of her enclosure, Scott apologized for interrupting their time with her and explained that they had to leave. He promised Florian and Jan that they would be returning shortly so they could watch Betty being fed, and he assured them that they would have the best seats in the house for it.

Florian was excited by the prospect of seeing such a spectacle and began to wonder how Betty would devour her prey. Would it be quick and painless, or would it be a long, drawn-out process? He couldn't wait to find out.

Scott then led Florian and Jan back to the lounge, where they could sit and talk in more comfortable surroundings. The three of them settled onto a sofa and started chatting about each other’s backgrounds.

As they settled into the lounge, Scott began to explain his background to Florian and Jan. He told them that he had won the lottery many years ago and that had given him the opportunity to pursue his passions. And when his uncle, who had also been an animal lover, passed away, Scott inherited the centre.

Scott went on to describe how he had spent many years caring for the animals under his care and bringing in some more exotic. He talked about the different species he had, some of which were endangered, and how he was proud to play a part in helping to protect and conserve them.

Florian and Jan were impressed by Scott's story and his dedication to his animals. They asked more questions about the centre and the different animals he had, and Scott happily shared more about his passion.

As they chatted, Scott couldn't help but feel guilty. He still had a secret - his double life as a killer. But for now, he pushed those thoughts aside knowing that both Florian and Jan would be finding out soon enough.

Scott was a gracious host and wanted to make both Florian and Jan feel welcome at the centre. He asked them if they wanted a drink, and both guys replied in the affirmative, thanking him for his hospitality.

Scott went to the kitchen to grab a round of drinks. He poured everyone a glass of cold beer, and then slipped some powder into the drinks of Florian and Jan before he took his own drink. As they sipped on their beers, Scott now waited for the drugs to take effect as they chatted about various things.

Florian opened up about his upbringing, and how it was tough for him despite his family's wealth. He said how his parents would try to solve any problem they had with money, but it would only make things worse. He confided in Scott about how he was trying to break away from that lifestyle and make his own way in the world.

Scott was impressed by Florian's determination and could relate to his struggles. He shared some of his own experiences with fighting against societal expectations and following his own path in life, albeit one that was hidden.

Jan also joined in on the conversation and told Scott about his connection to Florian. They had first bumped into each other in the street when Florian was struggling to understand English and latched onto his fellow German speaker. Jan had taken him under his wing and helped him practice conversational English.

From then on, they had become good friends, with Jan treating Florian like a little brother he was protective over. He explained to Scott how he looked out for Florian and helped him navigate life in a new country. Scott admired Jan's big brotherly demeanor and teased him about being a "protective mama bear." To which the hot German simply laughed.

As Florian talked, he felt a bit hot and took his shirt off. He was feeling comfortable in Scott's company and thought it was a casual and friendly conversation.

Jan quickly realized what was happening and apologized for Florian's behavior, saying how he always liked to show off his sculpted torso, even in the wrong gender's company. Jan seemed embarrassed about Florian's actions but still kept their conversation going.

Scott noticed Florian's behavior but didn't take it the wrong way, in fact he showed he was a gracious host and didn't want to make his guests feel uncomfortable. He told them that he didn't mind if Florian was comfortable with his shirt off and that they were all among friends. Ultimately, Scott likes to look at the sexy eye candy and knew it was only a matter of time before the drugs took effect.

Around half an hour later, both Jan and Florian started to feel light-headed. They blamed it on the heat and the alcohol they had just consumed. Jan tried to get up from his chair, but as soon as he stood up, he felt dizzy and lost his balance, falling back down to the chair. Florian, who was still sitting on his chair, also felt lightheaded and complained about feeling nauseous.

Jan's head was spinning as he struggled to get back up, but his body felt weak. He tried to steady himself by holding onto the nearby table, but it was too late - his legs gave way, and he fell back down with a thud, barely conscious. Florian fared no better; he too slumped down on his chair, trying in vain to steady himself.

The room started to spin for both Jan and Florian, and they could barely see straight. They knew something was wrong but didn't know what to do and then the lights went out as they both fell unconscious.

Scott stood up; a huge smile etched on his face as he looked over at his two visitors now passed out on the chairs.

He moved over to Florian and now stood over the sexy model, taking a deep breath he knelt down already feeling that his trouser snake was growing hard simply at the thoughts that raced through his mind. Florian looked peaceful as he sat in the chair, his head at an angle and his arms by his side.

Scott ran his fingers through the attractive model’s hair and found the young man’s curls a pleasant and soothing experience.

He now turned his attentions to Florian’s face and ran his hand over the models chiseled features as he did so he could feel his desires building up and found himself passionately kissing an unconscious Florian as his hands now wildly explored the models fine toned torso before giving into his wild urges and removing Florian’s shorts and pulling down his underwear and beginning to fuck the sexy model that sat before him. Scott encountered a little resistance as he shoved his cock deep into Florian’s Austrian arse and immediately began to push hard and deep knowing full well Florian would be howling in pain if he was conscious.

Minutes later Scott was done and now fell breathless on top of Florian before pulling his own trousers up and pulling Florian’s underwear back up.

Scott knew he was running out of time and had to prepare for the plan he had for Florian’s death. He’d already thought of a way he could add Jan to it and now hoped it all went according to plan.

His attentions now turned to Jan, and he began to undress the attractive older German. He removed his shirt to reveal a rather sexy athletic torso decorated with some upper chest hair.

Scott wasn’t really into chest hair but did find it rather suited Jan and ran his hands over the torso feeling the sensation of the hair beneath his hands.

He removed Jan’s shorts and let his hands now explore his powerfully developed legs.

He planned to fuck Jan, but that time would come, Florian had a special death lined up which meant fucking him afterwards would not have been possible, but Jan could wait as Scott now dragged both of his guests into Betty’s enclosure.

Betty saw see had visitors in the enclosure and could sense Scott’s smell. The snake had grown accustomed to her owner and knew that whenever she smelt his presence a tasty meal would soon follow.

Scott immediately got down to work as he tied Jan to a chair in his underwear and then sat Florian in a chair nearer to Betty dressed only in his underwear and a pair of white socks although the ropes that bound his hands behind the chair were designed to tear after a little struggling. Both then had a plastic bag thrown over their hands so they couldn’t see what was in store.

With both victims in position Scott now waited for each to come around eager to see the spectacle that was about to come.

Scott didn’t have to wait long for Florian and Jan to come around, as each slowly regained consciousness and wondered why they had been tied to a chair and everything was dark. As their eyes adjusted to the darkness, they realized they had something covering their heads. They wondered what had happened, if Scott was with them or even if Scott had done this.

As their memories start to return, they felt a mixture of fear, anger, and panic at the realization that they had been kidnapped. The sensation of being tied up made both feel extremely vulnerable and helpless. Their minds raced with fear as they felt trapped, unable to fight back or escape from the situation. The feeling of helplessness amplified Florian’s anxiety, putting him in a state of panic. They might feel exposed and vulnerable to any potential threats, with no way of protecting themselves.

Both men knew they were now at the mercy of their captors.

As Jan could sense Florian's fear, he began to reassure him that everything would be okay. Having taken on the older brother, Jan would be naturally protective of Florian and would try his best to calm him down.

“Alles wire gut Florian.” (Everting will be ok Florian) Jan said as he heard Florian sobbing “ Mach dir keine Sorgen. Ich habe einen Plan und werde uns hier rausholen.” (Don’t worry, I have a plan and will get us out of here.) Jan added, knowing that if he communicated in German their captors wouldn’t understand.

“ Bitte Jan, hilf mir. Ich will nicht sterben” (please Jan, help me. I don’t want to die) Florian begged as he cried.

“ Ich verspreche, dass ich dich da rausholen werde. Denken Sie daran, alles zu tun, was sie uns sagen.” (I promise I will get you out of this. Just remember to do everything they tell us to.) Jan added as he desperately pulled on his ropes.

However, their conversation in German was soon halted as Scott replied “ Du solltest keine Versprechungen machen, die du nicht halten kannst, Jan.”(You shouldn’t make promises you can’t keep, Jan)

“You speak German.” Jan now asked in English. Scott laughed as both now struggled in their chairs as they tried to free themselves.

Scott now grabbed a spray from the side and sprayed both himself and Jan before pulling off the hunky German’s bag.

As Scott walked over to Florian to take his bag off, Jan began to plead with him to tell them what’s going on. “Please, just tell us why you’ve brought us here. What do you want from us?”. Jan's tone was a mixture of desperation and defiance, his eyes glaring at Scott who didn’t answer.

With the bag off his head Florian looked down at his restraints and noticed that one of the ropes seemed to be flayed and breaking. The adrenaline started to pump through his body as he realized that he might soon be free. He looked over at Jan and gestured to his ropes, a smile forming on his face, sensing that something good was about to happen.

In a sudden burst of strength and courage, Florian gave his restraints a powerful pull, and the ropes broke apart, setting him free. He leapt out of his chair, as the smile on Jan's face grew wider. “Quick, come free me,” Jan says.

All the while, Scott just stood there, watching and smiling to himself, enjoying the show as he knew what was about to happen.

As Florian jumped from his chair, he didn't notice the large snake, Betty, coiled up nearby. In a split second, the serpent lunged at Florian, sinking its fangs deep into the young model's shoulder. As he cried out in pain, Betty immediately began to coil herself around Florian, tightening her grip with every passing second.

Jan's face turned to one of compete horror as he watched the scene unfolding before him. He was still tied to his chair, powerless to help the young man he saw as a younger brother. The sight of the large snake coiled around Florian's body was enough to send shivers down his spine. He wanted to scream, to pull the snake away, but he couldn't.

Betty's grip was too strong, and Florian was in excruciating pain. Betty had taken Florian to the floor and immediately began to wrap herself around the sexy models torso and began to twist and twist along Florian’s flailing body. In a matter of seconds, it was completely wrapped around the hunky Austrian, whose only visible parts now were his feet, an arm that stuck straight out from the snakes body, blindly trying for a grip against the snake’s smooth scales, a leg and Florian neck and head, which was quickly turning red. Florian was shocked as a few noises but guttural sounds of air being compressed out of his lungs could escape him. His eyes were wide with fear. As he begged Scott to help through grunted breath.

Scott gave off an evil laugh “I promised you the best seats for Betty’s feeding and what isn’t best about seeing and feeling it up close and personal, in fact you should take it as a compliment that a beast as magnificent as this wants to eat you.”

“You’re fucking sick.” jan shouted “Help him, your jokes over.” He demanded as he could feel the sweat pouring down his face as he struggled to free himself from his restraints. He could see that his only chance of helping Florian was to find a way to free himself and then deal with Betty and now frantically tried to free himself.

Florian had always felt a deep fascination for snakes and had been looking forward to seeing Betty in action. He had been amazed by her size and color and was excited to witness her feeding habits. However, he never imagined that he would become her next prey.

As the snake coiled itself around him, Florian's first thought was that he was in the middle of a nightmare. His mind struggled to make sense of what was happening. At first, he thought that he could easily fight off the snake's attack. However, as Betty squeezed his body, he felt his strength leaving him, and the reality of the situation started to sink in.

Florian's mind was now racing, and he was desperately trying to come up with a plan to escape the snake's deadly embrace. But as he realized that he was losing consciousness, his thoughts turned to his family and friends and wished this was one situation his family’s money could get him out of. He felt a deep sense of sadness and regret and wished that he could have told them how much he loved them one last time.

As Betty's grip tightened, he could feel her muscles squeezing his body, making it hard to breathe. The pain was unbearable, and he was now screaming out in agony.

“You don’t want to miss this. It’s the best part.” Scott teased Jan as he put his hand down his trousers and began to pleasure himself as he watched the snake begin to swallow Florian.

Betty’s tongues flicked out, softly touching the top of Florian’s head as she slowly opened her mouth and stretched it to take in her prey’s head. Florian closed her eyes as the snake’s mouth now slowly slid over her face, still alive he prayed for the nightmare to end soon. The snake’s mouth had by this point completely enveloped his face and just began to cover his nose as the whistling of air escaped his nostrils as they pressed up against the snake’s skin. It was only a matter of time before he died but would it be by suffocation or due to the snake’s powerful stomach acids.

Jan could only watch on in horror as he felt helpless as Florian’s body twitched as the snake had completely swallowed his head and now unhinged its jaw so she could swallow his shoulders. Jan begged Scott to help Florian, but Scott refused and watched as the snake now slowly pulled Florian further and further into its mouth.

Florian could feel himself lightheaded as a lack of oxygen hit him and then the darkness took him.

Jan cried as he saw the moment Florian’s body went limp and knew his younger brother from another mother was now dead and nothing more than meat to be consumed by the snake.

By this point Betty had swallowed up to Just below Florian’s pecs and his arms now lay motionless by his sides as he was slowly swallowed.

Fifteen minutes later Florian’s legs were all that protruded from the snake’s mouth. Until a short while later only a pair of white socks remained which soon disappeared down Betty’s throat as she lifted her head as Jan and Scott watched as the feet simply slid down her throat.

As Betty closed her mouth a large lump now slowly moved itself down towards her stomach.

With Florian swallowed whole, Jan was left in a state of shock, wriggling around in his chair as he watched in disbelief. His mind was racing, and he was overwhelmed by a mix of emotions: sadness, anger, despair, and fear.

In a sudden burst of energy, Jan began to shout obscenities at Scott, asking how he could let that happen. "You sick bastard, how could you let that happen? You knew that snake would attack him! Why did you bring us here, you monster?" Jan's words came out in a stream of emotion, and he was filled with rage, despising Scott for his cruelty.

Jan could feel the fear creeping up inside him, knowing that he was now trapped with this madman and that he might very well be next to be fed to the snake. "What are you planning to do to me? Are you going to let that thing swallow me too?" he shouted.

Scott smiled, revealing his true nature, as he wrapped his hands around Jan's throat, choking him. "I'm not planning to let the snake do anything to you. You're all mine now," he hissed. "I have different plans for you.

With his hands wrapped tightly around Jan's throat, Scott began to squeeze, cutting off the older man's air supply. Jan struggled to breathe, gasping for air as he desperately fought to break free his chair rocking as he did so, but it was no use. Scott was too strong, and Jan's resistance soon began to falter.

With each passing moment, the pressure on Jan's neck grew, and he felt his eyes bulging out of their sockets. He tried to scream, but only a hoarse gurgling sound came out of his throat.

Scott's face was twisted with anger, and he squeezed even harder, enjoying the sensation of power and control. His grip was merciless and unyielding, and he had no intention of letting go until Jan was dead.

As Jan's body grew limp and lifeless, Scott slowly released his grip. He stood over the dead man for a few moments, savoring the moment of triumph, and liking how Jan’s eyes sat rolled back in his head as his tongue stuck from his mouth and some spittle dribbled from the side of it and onto his shoulder.

Scott wasted little time in allowing himself to explore Jan’s body and eventually took his time to fuck the older man. Scott wasn’t normally into men of Jan’s age but there was something about him they just hit hard.

When he finished with Jan he watched as Betty slowly slid back to her corner to digest her latest meal and settled down.

He grabbed Jan under his arms and dragged the hunky German into the hyena enclosure where he placed Jan down and watched as the creature laughed as they made their way over to Jan’s body.

The Hyenas were known for their powerful jaws, sharp teeth, and immense strength, which they use to crush bones and tear apart flesh and now put it to good work on Jan’s body. They started to feast on the soft tissues, such as the face, neck, and hands. Before tearing Jan’s chest open as they frantically tried to get to his internal organs, like the liver, lungs, and heart.

Scott had picked the Hyenas as they were not picky eaters, and always consumed the whole body, including bones, hair, and clothing (although Scott never fed clothed meals to his beasts.). Scott enjoyed watching the pack of 20 beasts eat and enjoyed the sound of breaking and snapping bones that the hyenas did so they could get to the marrow, which provided them with minerals and nutrients.

When the hyenas had finished with Jan all that remained was blood and gore, a mixture of torn flesh and fine bones.

Scott walked home but not before taking the video from Betty’s enclosure where he could watch Florian’s struggle over and over again.

It wasn’t until two weeks later that Betty had finished digesting Florian and had regurgitated up what she couldn’t eat. All that remained of the sexy toned model was a few tufts of hair, some metal fillings and the metal bracelet he wore on his wrist that his mother had given him. Scott bagged the remains up a little keepsake and placed them in his treasured drawer.

The modelling world paid some attention to Florian’s disappearance and when he failed to show his roles were given to someone else and he was soon forgotten.

A few of his Instagram followers ran ‘find Florian campaigns’ but they never led to anything as it seemed the big city had simply swallowed the hot model up.

Guys more good news to share every single one of my stories is going to be sold as an E-Book.

Every Predator Story and every single new story will now be available to read on the go just like a kindle. You can read them on your laptop or phone anywhere and anytime.

Each story will contain its original pictures so nothing will be left out.

Please support this new venture if you can

https://predatorstories.gumroad.com/

Guys more good news to share every single one of my stories is going to be sold as an E-Book.

Every Predator Story and every single new story will now be available to read on the go just like a kindle. You can read them on your laptop or phone anywhere and anytime.

Each story will contain its original pictures so nothing will be left out.

Please support this new venture if you can

https://predatorstories.gumroad.com/
Fantastic news.

Back