Chapter 12. Kyle

Kyle was on his way home from a drunken night out with his university mates, they had hit the town and enjoyed a regular Friday night as young lads do, tonight had been no ordinary night it was a skimpy shorts night, and most of Kyle’s dorm had gone dressed out like it, Kyle was walking home with his roommate, and they were discussing the night events. They both regretted going out as they were dressed as the night wind was cold as it blew. Kyle was just over 6ft tall and, had short black hair, he was wearing a red retro Adidas t-shirt that clung tight to his body beneath, his choice of skimpy shorts were a pair of blue hot pants that covered his manhood area and a fraction of his legs. Kyle had a great pair of legs, with thick muscular thighs that led down to a great set of calves, his legs were not hairy but had a fine row of dark hairs on them. He wore a pair of white trainers on his feet.
tumblr_mdbv55TuTT1rkpltno1_1280.jpg

“My legs are freezing.” Kyle said to his mate. “race you back” replied his mate and he gave Kyle a gentle shove to the side and he lost his footing and fell into the road, the oncoming car, had to hit his breaks, his wheels locked as his car skidded to a halt. The driver shot forward in his seat, only stopped by his seatbelt from flying through the window. Kyle stared at the driver, eyes catching each other. His brought his fist down in a drunken rage onto the bonnet of the stopped car as if he was blaming the driver for the incident, completely forgetting that his friend had nearly killed him.
Kyle was going to regret that whole incident as he had just stared into the eyes of a serial killer, someone who had already taken the life’s of eleven young men. Kyle had inadvertently made himself number twelve.

Scott stared at the young lad stood before him his eyes transfixed on the lads great legs. He thought about making this guy his next target, and was about to make his move when he saw Kyle’s friend standing at the side of the road, Scott’s heart sank, but he knew that only students from the university travelled this road at night on their way back to the dorms. He had an idea. Kyle’s friend put his hand out as if to apologise to Scott, he grabbed Kyle by the shoulder and the two set off running down the road. Scott was going to drive on up ahead, and park in the dorm car park. If his theory was correct, the lads would be there soon. He drove off passing Kyle and his mates, Scott stare in awe at the site of Kyle’s long legs, running, his quads working overtime. He arrived at the dorm and parked up near the door.
A short while later the two running jocks arrived. They paused outside of the door and laughed at each others jokes. Kyle’s mate opened the door, he watched the lad type in 5,6,3,2 on the keypad and pulled the door. Scott memorized the number. Both Kyle and his mate walked in. Scott got out of his car and approached the door, he punched in the numbers in the order he had seen and slipped inside.

Once inside Scott could hear the lads going up the stairs, he then heard a voice say “Fuck it, I’m going for a shower now.” and heard the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs. Scott slipped into the shadows as the steps grew closer. As they hit the bottom of the stairs, Scott could clearly see the figure of the stud he wanted, the stud he was going to kill.
Kyle stood at the bottom of the stairs unaware that his every move was being watched by a killer, he pulled his red shirt up over his head to reveal a Sexy athletic torso, it was slightly bronze with large pecs and a tight ab base. Scott saw the outline of his v and he was turned on. Kyle slapped his thighs, they noise was satisfying as his muscles rippled and walked towards the bathroom, he opened the door and went inside.
Scott stood outside of the bathroom and could hear the sound of running water start up, he braced himself, he had no weapons, or tools with him, he would have to rely on his power and brains to get him through this one, he did however have a condom in his wallet and entered the room. He could see the steam coming from the showers, Kyle hummed to himself as he cleaned his sexy body, rubbing the shower gel around with his hands. Scott undressed and slipped into the shower cubicle, Kyle was to busy, rubbing his smooth wet body to notice anybody join him in the shower. Scott stare at the naked stud before him, his muscles constricted and moved with every rub he gave his body. The water dropped down and splashed against Kyle’s bronzed skin. Scott took at moment to take in the hot body stood before him, he had a marvellous back, the line where his shoulder blades met was sexy, Kyle had a perfectly crafted smooth arse, that led down to his hot powerful legs. Scott played with himself until his cock was firm and erect.
tumblr_mdbv7douUV1rkpltno1_1280.jpg

Enough was enough it was time for fun and Scott lunged at the unsuspecting victim, he threw his hand around Kyle’s neck. Kyle shot forward his wet body pressed firmly up against the cold white wall. “Don’t’ move, I’ve got a knife, one false move and your dead.” Scott said to Kyle. Kyle tried to fight back but his attacker was to strong. He begged “please don’t hurt me, do anything you want, but please don’t hurt me.” Kyle felt something protruding into his lower back and waited for the knife to cut into his wet body, it didn’t come, instead Scott grabbed his cock and shoved it into Kyle’s finely sculptured butt. Kyle was pressed harder against the wall and groaned in agony, “Noooo, please, please” he begged but Scott fucked him hard, he shoved in and out, in and out. Kyle was uncomfortable and in pain. He tried to move but his upper body was held down, he moved his feet and stood on his tiptoes, no matter what he tried Scot was to powerful. He now knew what the birds felt like when he fucked them this way. The pain became unbearable with each thrust of Scott’s hard cock and he could hear the sounds of enjoyment coming from Scott. Scott then let out the loudest “yessss” as he fired his load into the condom up Kyle’s arse. Kyle shot forward again. Scott pulled out and Kyle felt relieved, Scott relaxed his grip and Kyle tried to turn to flee. Scott grabbed his black hair and shoved Kyle’s face up against the cold wall, blood spattered from an open cut as Kyle went “oomph” he tried to fight back and Scott again shoved his head against the wall, causing an even bigger cut, Kyle’s body relaxed as Scott then began to slam his head against the steel metal fittings of the shower. He continued this at least ten times as Kyle’s face became a bloody pulp, his wet blood splattering against the white wall, the fittings tore into his head. After the fifth one his arms dangled still and his body was supported by the weight of Scott. But Scott continued he wanted to make sure Kyle was dead. He then let go and Kyle’s naked body slumped to the floor, arms by his side, his legs bent. His cock was lent to one side. The water from the shower rained down on the smooth nude corpse. Scott positioned it so, Kyle’s face was directly under the water, it washed away the blood around his head. Kyle’s eyes were open and looked to the side, his mouth was open and the water from the shower quickly spilled out from the sides of Kyle’s mouth. He checked for a pulse and couldn’t find one. But if the was even a slightest one, the water would now drown the unconscious Kyle anyway. But Scott was confident he had done the trick and Kyle was dead, he removed the condom and placed it on his pocket and got dressed. He heard the bathroom door open, he hid behind the opening door, holding it in place like a stop, he watched as Kyle’s friend had come down to see what was taking his roommate so long. He followed the sound of running water and entered the shower area. Scott heard a loud scream “Kyle oh my god no” and his friend shot out of the bathroom to find help. Scott slipped out behind him and drove off into the night.

Chapter 13. Sam

Scott watched as the truck tumbled down his drive and back out onto the main road, he turned and headed back to the four large crates that it had dropped off. ‘Fragile Livestock Inside’ was stamped on every side of each box. The creatures inside were restless and yearned for freedom. Each crate was positioned up against a small passageway that had been built in the side of a sty. Scott opened each passageway and prepared to open the crates one by one. He opened the first and the creature squealed as it went inside the sty. He repeated this on each crate until, all four creatures were safely inside. He shut the passageways and moved around to the front and admired his new pets, four of the largest pigs you could find, each pig explored their new surroundings. The pigsty was large with a walking observation gantry above. He knew they wouldn’t need much care, and he would have a regular supply of food to feed them. He wanted to see if they liked the taste of the food they would be fed and through in some of Jake’s remains he had stored in the freezer. The pigs ran to the food and fought each other for it, gulping down the red meat in seconds. Fantastic Scott thought, they would come in very useful.

The next day Scott went for a workout at a gym, he had to keep his body in pristine condition as he needed to be strong for his work, he began his routine and made his way around the gym. As he approached the free weights area he was stopped dead in his tracks, stood before him was a sexy young muscle Adonis who was flexing away to himself in the mirror. Scott immediately felt himself getting hard, but was unable to take his eyes away from this guy, he had short brown hair and a hot boyish face, with a sexy smile, his body was amazing, his torso was tight and defined, his pecs stood out and his smooth abs were lick able. He had large muscular arms and wore a pair of black shorts that he had rolled up his legs to reveal his powerful thick thighs, and tight calves. From the look of it this boy shaved his body.
tumblr_mdc69jL42A1rkpltno1_1280.jpg

He continued to pose and flex. Scott couldn’t focus anymore his workout session had been ruined. The stud stopped and walked out of the gym, Scott could not believe what he had just seen, he had never seen the kid before but wanted to again. He followed the boy who was stood at the gym front desk, Scott stopped and pretended to buy something from the vending machine. The boy was complaining to the girl at the desk “How could this happen, I had everything in that bag, what are you gonna do about it.” “I’m sorry sir, but there’s nothing we can do. Everything is left at the owners responsibility. We are already looking after your big bag.” replied the girl. “yeah, yeah I know but I had everything in that bag, my money, passport I mean everything. I only got off the plane this morning.” argued the boy but the girl wasn’t to be swayed. Scott chuckled to himself and entered the changing room. A short while later, the muscle stud entered the changing room accompanied by a male member of staff, together they examined a locker, and member of staff said “I’m sorry sir, but with no forced entry, there’s nothing we can do. I suggest you contact the American embassy.” and walked off. “Thanks for nothing buddy.” shouted the stud and he sat down and placed his head in his hands.
Sensing his chance Scott approached the stud, and asked him if he was ok. The stud looked up and explained he wasn’t, he told Scott the same story he had told the girl at the desk. “What they stole all your stuff.” Scott said acting astonished. “Yeah, buddy, so basically I’m new in a new country, with no money, passport, and no where to stay. I can’t even get home.” said the stud. “I might be able to help, I have a few spare rooms if you want somewhere to crash for a bit.” offered Scott. The stud thought about it, and decided it was the only offer he was gonna get and it beat the streets so he reluctantly accepted. “the names Sam” said the stud and put out his hand in friendship. Scott did the same repeating his name to Sam. One thing puzzled Scott, why did Sam come to the gym before going to find some digs. And he asked him that question. Sam’s response was cocky to say the least, “now Scott, it simple, I had to feed the guns.” and he flexed both biceps in a double bicep pose. Scott laughed “Good answer” he replied. “let’s go back to mine, get something to eat and relax” asked Scott. Sam agreed and Scott told him he would meet him in the car park. And left the gym he started his car and waited for his new American friend to emerge. Sam left the gym a shirt while later and looked for Scott, Scott beeped his horn to get Sam’s attention. Sam acknowledged and walked towards Scott’s car. He placed his duffel bag on the bag seat and jumped in the front seat. “Hey Scott nice SUV you have here” said Sam. And high-five Scott. They began the drive back to Scott’s.

A short while later they arrived at Scott’s, “ hey Scott, nice place you’ve got here. Reminds of a farm I worked on back home” “Thanks, I got some jobs that need doing, do you fancy doing them for me? I’ll pay you obviously.” asked Scott. “Sure, why not, least I could do” replied Sam. Scott quickly showed him around, he showed his pigs and explained and said they came with the land and he hadn’t the heart to send them to the butchers. Sam joked that back home they would be on the BBQ by now.
They entered the house, Scott’s dog ran up to greet Scott, he pat its back and it greeted Sam, “hey ya boy” said Sam as he played with the dog. Scott showed him to his room, and Sam dropped off the duffel bag. Scott seemed a nice chap, he was appeared to be roughly the same age as Sam. Sam wanted to ask a few questions though and headed downstairs. He asked Scott how he hot afford a place like this, Scott told him he had won a large amount of money and he simply lived off that. And showed Sam a picture of him receiving the cheque. He asked Sam if he was hungry and Sam told him he was. He asked Scott if he had any red meat, as he only ate certain foods that helped with his lifestyle. Scott explained he had, and made his way to the kitchen, telling Sam to relax and feel like he was back home.
He turned on the TV and skipped through the channels. His eyes were drawn to a folder on the table, looking at it Sam was surprised to see a modelling portfolio, It looked good, he wandered it Scott had made it, he would find out, he removed his shirt and sat on the couch, Scott’s dog lay on the floor next to him.
Meanwhile Scott came up from the basement and held two wraps in his hand. He placed them on the side in the kitchen and unwrapped them. He placed oil in a frying pan and through the two fillet steaks that had been cut from Jake’s thighs in the pan. They crackled and hissed as they cooked. Until finally they were ready. Scott plated them up with potatoes and veg and carried the plates in. As he entered the living room he saw Sam lying on the floor, Scott’s dog, was sitting on Sam’s abs and her two front paws were placed on his solid abs, his arms were out to the side playing with the dog. It looked sexy.
tumblr_mdc6vmqTcg1rkpltno1_1280.jpg

“here girl” shouted Scott as he entered the room. And his dog jumped off Sam. Who shot up and rubbed his muscular torso down removing any loose dog hairs. Scott placed the dinner on the table and Sam sat down. “looks nice” he said as he looked at the succulent meat in front of him. He cut into the steak and ate a bit, “Tasty meat” he said as he swallowed part of Jake’s thigh. “just like back home” and they continued to eat. The dinner table discussion fell onto the subject of the modelling portfolio Sam had found and he was astonished to find out the work was done by Scott. Little did Sam know he was eating a part of the model in the portfolio. Sam explained he had done a few shots back home and was willing to do one with Scott to help his portfolio. Scott agreed and they decided to do it after dinner. The mood became more jovial and both guys continued to chat. On conclusion of the dinner, both parties went to get ready for the shoot. Scott told Sam to meet him in the small gym he had upstairs as they would do the shot in there.

Scott set up awaiting the arrival of Sam, who joined him shortly afterwards. He entered the gym wearing a tight red vest, that barely covered his upper torso, the logo on the front read ‘Pump’d’ and it showed off Sam’s pecs and amazing veiny arms. Down below Sam wore a pair of short red pants, that showed off his great legs. The pants were quite tight and showed off the outline of Sam’s cock.
tumblr_mdc6notO8I1rkpltno1_400.jpg

They began the shoot, Scott clicked away as Sam quickly got into the swing of things, he finally removed the vest to reveal the hottest torso that Scott had seen in while. Scott became aroused as he clicked away observing Sam’s sculptured body. He felt his trouser snake grow in length, Sam turned him on. His smile was natural and the camera caught the colour of Sam’s eyes well. He flexed his thick arms, showing off his hairless armpits, his smooth body changing its muscle definition with every click, his nipples stood erect, his abs came in showing of his ribcage and hot belly button, he flexed his legs his quads were amazing and thick.
tumblr_mdc6pxsl2k1rkpltno1_500.jpg

Scott thought off the amount of meat on Sam and his thoughts turned to what he was used to. Patience he thought though, and continued with the shoot.
When they were finally done, Scott showed Sam the camera he was happy with the photos, they showed his amazing muscles and hot body. Sam was pleased with that. Scott asked if Sam had a girlfriend back home. Sam laughed and posed his body arms out to the side he tensed his stomach and looked down to his chest. The veins pumped on his arms. His voice turned cocky and he said “of course, what girl, could turn something like this down.”
tumblr_mdc6r2RvGW1rkpltno1_1280.jpg

They went back downstairs, Scott couldn’t take his eyes off Sam’s body who was oblivious to the fate that awaited him. Scott went to get a drink and got some crushed tablets he spiked Sam’s drink and bought it back into him .The shoot had made him thirsty and he rushed it down, failing to recognise the weird taste or powder marks on the bottom of the cup. They retreated to their separate bedrooms. Scott waited for the drugs to take hold. Sam lay on the bed in his red pants and thought about Scott. He was lucky to have found the guy. Sam would have to invite him over to the States. He had been a real life saver. He felt his eyes become heavy and fell into a deep sleep.
Scott left his room and made his way to Sam’s bedroom, he opened the door and saw Sam fast asleep on top of the bed, the lights were still on and he could see his muscular torso, rising and falling with each breath. He approached the sleeping body and sat next to it, he began to rub the veiny arms, they were smooth and warm and thick to touch, the muscles were massive, he examined Sam’s chest. His pecs were smooth and solid, his nipples stood out like two erect penis’s. He tweaked the nipples and licked the warm body. He ran his fingers along the base of Sam’s smooth abs and found himself licking them in circular motions. He whacked the abs, the thud sound turned him on, Sam remained asleep, the drugs had knocked him out cold.
He went down to his feet and rubbed his soles, he gently rubbed his calves and worked his way up to the Sam’s powerful thighs. He massaged them and it turned him on, he grabbed the thick solid thighs and licked them, he could help himself and bite down. Scott was loving every minute of it. He pulled down Sam’s red pants and stared down at his large cock, this boy’s body was in proportion everything was big, he grabbed hold and began to gently massage it as Sam slept, it slowly grew thicker and harder and grew, Scott sped up the movements and Sam’s load fired up in the air, Scott did a circus act and tried to catch as much of the falling cum as possible.
He noticed Sam move, he was coming round he hastily rolled him over on to his front, and Sam wandered what was happening and tried to move his body, no matter what he tried no muscles moved, Scott had given him a large dose he may be conscious but movement was another matter. He felt disorientated and cried out for help. Nothing came. Meanwhile Scott prepped himself and shoved his penis into Sam, Sam’s head shot up his body remained still, he tried to lift his head, but was barely able to. He thought about Scott, was he the attacker, he could see him, or was Scott in danger to, again he cried out for help, hoping Scott may hear him. But nothing came, he thought he couldn’t have been wrong about Scott, this kind guy that helped him. Had Sam made a wrong choice one that was about to end his life. Scott continued to ride Sam who was oblivious to the pain he would be under, thankfully he felt no pain as the drugs were still in his system, Scott grabbed Sam’s head and shoved it down into the pillow, begining to smother him Scott could barely hear Sam’s muffled screams as he pulled in and out, thrusting harder and deeper with each fuck. He could feel Sam’s powerful muscles trying to fight back but it was futile he kept Sam’s head shoved down, his body being starved of oxygen. Scott shouted “yes, come on, come on” Sam recognised the voice, he feared the inevitable that was coming, Scott whispered “you’re a good fuck, hope you taste good” Sam froze in fear, he feared the death that was about to come he tried to beg for his life but the pillow restricted it, he felt his chest tightening, Scott pushed harder and the black cloud of death took over. Scott could feel no more resistance he let go off Sam’s head. And reached his climax, he shot his load into Sam and pulled out, rubbing Sam’s warm shoulders.
He turned Sam over his face was pretty, his eyes were wide open staring up into space, Scott looked into the deep into the vacant green eyes, he placed his cock over Sam’s open mouth and a few drops of cum fell in, he rubbed the smooth warm chest one last time, he licked the torso, and slapped the abs again, the hollow thud was still there, he caressed the thighs and slapped the sides the quads still moved, he observed the still warm body, Sam had a part boner still and his cock was risen.

Scott grabbed Sam’s feet and dragged him down to body preparation room, he was heavy to drag, so Scott moved to the front and grabbed under Sam’s smooth warm armpits, this was easier and he was soon in the room, he struggled to place Sam’s dead weight on the table, but finally did it, and prepared the knifes. He stared down at Sam’s hot corpse, his muscles laying there awaiting the delicate removal. Sam would keep him fed for ages, he carefully removed the arms at the point just below the armpits, he cut the bicep away and placed it in the dish, he cut the rest of the arms into small manageable portions and threw them in black wheelie bin, He began to slice through Sam’s powerful thighs severing them from his muscular torso, He cut the just above the knee and lifted the thick thighs they were heavy but still smooth and warm, the flesh looked tender. He carefully removed the calves and kept them and threw the remains parts of the leg and feet in the bin, he removed the large solid pecs from Sam’s torso and in one swoop severed his head from his body. His torso lay there his dick still partly erect. Scott placed the torso into the bin and carefully wrapped and labelled each edible part. He filleted the thighs making steaks and roasts. He carried the fresh meat and Sam’s head down to the basement, he opened the freezer box and through the wrapped meat cuts onto Drew’s solid body. Sam’s head joined Harry and Jake’s in the walk in freezer.
He went back upstairs and dragged the wheelie bin to the pigs, the wheeled it to an over hanging gantry over the pig sty and dropped the body parts into the pigs below. The pigs rushed to investigate and found Sam’s remains they tore his torso to pieces and devoured the flesh, Scott laughed when he witnessed one of the pigs grab Sam’s penis and gulp it down. Within ten minutes the pigs had eaten everything bone and all. Nothing remained of Sam.
No one knew he had even been there at all.

Last edited:
Great story - and thanks for making Luke (think it was Luke) piss himslef as he died.
Will be really hot if the next guy is slim, young, ad cute, and gets strangled, garrotted, or poisoned with his white or light-coloured underwear still on (Daniel's Calvin Kleins would be good to die in), so Scott fins he's pissed and messed himself as he undresses the latest victim - or lies with in his convulsions as he dies from the poison Scott has slipped in his drink?

Hot stuff. Would be cool if Scott could take down a couple of muscular blonde twins. Maybe tie them up and feed each other their own muscles.

Excellent entries! Enjoying the varying premise and the guys keep getting hotter and hotter.

I keep wanting to suggest ideas, but then I couldn't write them myself haha

Chapter 14. Greg

Scott settled down for his breakfast it was quite early but he had a busy day ahead, he had to make a long journey up the motorway to settle a few business matters. He thought about his breakfast for the day, did he want cereal did he want fruit, instead he settled for something completely unorthodox for breakfast and decided to have a couple of American burgers. He made his way down stairs to the basement and over to the large box freezer, and took two freshly cut meat portions from Sam his latest victim. He went back upstairs and fried them in a frying pan, the meat juices ran out and collected in the pan, he flipped them over until they were ready and served them up in bun. As he sat down to eat he thought about Sam and his beautiful body, he bit into the juicy burgers, the juice oozed out with each bite, the taste was refreshing and he finished them quickly. As he left his house he grabbed his tool kit, he had plans for today. His trip was not to be wasted, he wanted to test a new method to add to his skills. For Scott it would be more ammo to his armour, for a poor unsuspecting stud, it would mean the end of his young life. He jumped in his car and headed off.

The journey seemed to take hours to complete, he passed the spot where he had dumped his third victim Matthew who as far as Scott knew still lay in the undergrowth, the state of his young body was unknown but Scott guessed it wouldn’t have been in a pretty good state. He finally arrived at his location and quickly rushed through the organised events, he looked forward to this evening and what he had planned. At the conclusion of the final meeting, Scott didn’t even look back, he made his way into town and thought about what selection process he was going to undertake tonight, he thought long and hard, he decided against a pick up on a bar, to many witnesses, he thought about an abduction but was unfamiliar with the location, no what he needed was someone who may not be missed to easily, someone who he could happily use his new method on, for that he needed to get personal. And he set his sites on a rent boy, he googled the best location to find one on his mobile phone. A couple of locations popped up, and he slowly made his way. As he approached the first location he drove along, young boys, and slightly older boys littered the location trying to get his attention, but none of them took his fancy, they were either slightly overweight or simply two skinny and heavy drug users. Disappointed he drove to the next location on his list, he pulled up and observed another set of guys trying to get themselves picked up by the passing cars, he witnessed a few cars stop, some guys would jump in others were dropped off. But again he did not find anybody that satisfied his needs. He sat there about to check his phone again, when suddenly he heard a knocking at the passenger window. Scott looked up about to tell who ever it was he wasn’t interested. But before he could speak he stopped himself, as stood up against the window was a lean young stud, he had a gorgeous face with short brown hair, he wore a black top that had quite a low v neck that exposed a lovely thick neck.
tumblr_mdea2hghTx1rkpltno1_1280.jpg

Scott undid the window, “Do you want sex?” the young guy asked. “Yeah how much tho?” Scott replied “£20 for a blowjob or £100 and you can keep me for the night” Scott thought about it, “jump in, lets find a motel” Scott said to the young guy, who quickly opened the passenger door and jumped in, Scott looked at the guy, he had a hot face, and the body seemed lean, he did not appear to be your normal street rent boy, he appeared to clean, his clothes were fresh, and as Scott looked down he could see the lad had clean manicured hands. His dark jeans were tight to his legs. Scott introduced himself and the rent boy said his name was Greg. Scott wanted to ask questions but before he could drive off, Greg asked for some money up front. Scott said he would give £20 now, £30 after sex and the remaining money would be paid in the morning. Greg agreed and took the £20, as they drove Greg placed his hand over onto Scott’s thigh and passionately rubbed it. Scott smiled to himself. As they drove to a motel.

Once they arrived, Scott parked up and told Greg to wait in the car, he didn’t want to be seen with him, in case anybody saw and when Greg went missing would put two and two together and remember Scott, he went into the lobby and hired a room, he walked back outside and parked up, to his annoyance he was unable to park directly outside his room as a car was already parked there. Both guys walked into the room. Scott stared at the Greg, his top was tight to the skin and showed of his lean body. Greg stood there and appeared nervous, Scott asked him if he was ok, and he told him he was, “Have you done this before?” asked Scott. “Sure, sure I have” Greg answered confidently, as Scott approached him. Scott pushed Greg onto the bed, hoping it would spark Greg into a reaction. But he lay there looking at Scott, Scott grabbed hold of Greg’s black shirt and began to remove it, he lifted it up over Greg’s head, he focused his eyes onto Greg’s lean tight hot body, that was perfectly defined his pecs led down to his solid abs and Scott could see the top of his black Calvin Klein underwear,
tumblr_mdea5sQ1h51rkpltno1_500.jpg

he pushed Greg back on to the bed and licked his abs, Greg felt uneasy, as Scott worked his way up his body, Scott playfully bit at Greg’s pecs and tweaked his nipples. Greg began to get turned on, Scott thrust his hips against Greg and gently moved up and down, Greg’s uneasiness fell away, and he sat up, Scott took his own top off, and Greg copied and repeated what Scott had done to him, he became aroused and felt Greg’s warm tongue licking his body, he then undid his trousers and pulled his pants down to expose his large uncut cock. Greg just stared at it, the uneasiness returned to his face. Scott said “you’ve really not done this before have you?” Greg shock his head. “Right, I’ll lead the way, do as I say, I won’t hurt you.” “ok” Greg said timidly. Scott told Greg to open his mouth wide and when he placed his penis in it, to gradually suck and massage it, when he cum, he told Greg it was up to him if he wanted to spit or swallow. Scott grabbed Greg’s head and shoved his penis into his mouth, he felt Greg heave as it hit the back of his throat and quickly moved back, giving Greg room to suck. Greg started slowly but as he sucked he grew in confidence, he went faster and faster, and grabbed hold of Scott’s cock so he was in control. Scott moaned and groaned pleasurably and thought, he’s a quick learner. He felt himself about to cum and pre warned Greg by tapping him on the shoulder and giving a thumbs up. Greg prepared as the cum fired in his mouth. Scott withdrew as Greg stood up and spat the cum out into the bin. Both guys fell on to the bed. Scott asked Greg if he had ever had sex with a guy, Greg was honest and said he hadn’t, Scott was puzzled and desperate to know why he had become a rent boy. Greg explained he had tried to get work, but jobs were few and far between there. He needed money and spoke to someone he knew that was doing it and they were making a fair bit of money. Greg wanted the cash and this seemed easy work. Scott asked him if he had thought of the dangers involved, Greg was honest and said he hadn’t really given that a thought.
Scott felt sorry for Greg, but he had to do what he had planned at some point, besides Greg should have considered the dangers at some point, he asked Greg is he wanted to give or receive and as it was the first time, he wanted to receive. Scott promised him, he would break him in gently, and suggested a bit of foreplay. He pulled Greg’s jeans off to reveal a pair of nice young legs, they were sexy and had fine hair on them, his black boxers contained there hidden treasure. Greg then removed Scott’s trousers and both boys began to cuddle and kiss each others bodies, they caressed each other, stroking and massaging their naked torso, Greg then rubbed his dick up along the top of Scott’s abs, Scott grabbed his cock and playfully bit it, both boys got aroused and the time had come for sex. Scott told Greg to lay back on the bed, and then wrap his legs around his body, Greg did as he was told and Scott pulled Greg into him, he warned him it may hurt a bit, but the pain wouldn’t last. He then told Greg to brace himself as he rammed his semi erect cock into his tight arse, Greg looked distress at the point of entry and felt a terrible pain, Scott began to thrust his body up against Greg, he gradually got faster as the pain turned to great sexual feelings for Greg, who was making sounds of enjoyment, Scott fucked harder and Greg moaned louder, boy this guy can take it thought Greg as he shot his load into Greg. Both boys falling onto the bed exhausted. “That was good” an excited Greg said. And both boys pulled up their underwear. Scott got two beers from the mini bar, and both guys began to drink them, Greg got up and walked to the bathroom, Scott’s eyes fixed on the hot body leave the room, he quickly grabbed his jeans and grabbed a three capsules, he opened each capsule and pored it into Greg’s can of beer. He quickly shock the beer can as he heard the bathroom taps run and placed it back on the side. The bathroom door opened and Greg ran back and jumped onto the bed next to Scott, Both lads lay next to each other, cuddling and fondling with each others body, Greg downed his beer. Scott nodded and waited. Greg climbed on top of Scott, and massaged his torso. He suddenly stopped abruptly and rubbed his forehead, he lay himself down next to Scott, Scott asked if he was ok and Greg told him he felt a bit dizzy. Scott told him to relax, as Scott had been right so far, Greg listened to the advice. All of a sudden his body began to convulse, he twitched on the bed and began to foam at the mouth, Greg felt himself unable to move as the convulsion took over his body, Scott watched his muscles contract and relax rapidly and was being turned on, Greg tried to turn to Scott for help but was helpless, he wandered what had set the convulsions off, and hoped that Scott would help him. Scott had other plans however and placed his hand down the front of Greg’s underwear and grabbed Greg’s dick, Greg thought what was he doing, he was powerless to do anything. Scott began to gently massage Greg’s cock and moved fondled with it more and more, Greg’s body continued to convulse as Scott continued his hand job. Scott felt it as Greg fired his load as the convulsions began to die down, he removed his had and Greg’s cock stood to attention under his boxers. The convulsions slowed as Scott grabbed Greg’s head and gently rubbed his cheeks, “Relax, don’t fight it” said Scott as Greg’s body made small convulsions. Greg looked helplessly up at Scott as he rubbed his face, he thought why this happens as everything appeared to go dark and began the never ending sleep.
Scott placed the head down and looked down at the fresh body, Greg’s eyes staring up at the ceiling, the foam dripping from his mouth, his arms and legs were outstretched down by his body, his cock forever erect in it’s boxer tent. Scott fondled and kissed the still warm body, it had only been ten minutes from consuming the poison for death to take hold of Greg. Scott set his alarm for the crack of dawn. And slept next to Greg.
When he awoke Greg’s body was cold and had began to turn blue, his penis was still erect and Scott pushed it, it still moved. He placed a white sheet on the floor and placed Greg’s body on it and wrapped him up. He had to fight to keep Greg’s cock down, but it fought it’s way back up. The car parked outside had moved so Scott went and parked his car directly outside. He placed the wrapped body in the boot of his car collected Greg’s clothes and drove off. He was only ten minutes down the road when he saw the flashing blue lights in his mirrors and pulled over, he had to act natural don’t be nervous he thought to himself, the policeman approached his window, and asked him to step out of the car, Scott obliged. The policeman asked routine questions and Scott answered them confidently, the policeman began to check the front of the car, Scott became nervous his forehead began to sweat, but the policeman was happy with stop and went on his way.
Scott sat in his car thanking his lucky stars for the escape, if only the policeman had searched the boot, he would have found Greg’s body, he could have saved the many more lives Scott was going to take.
He continued his drive and parked up in some woods and dragged the body from the boot, he dug a deep hole and unwrapped Greg’s body and rolled him in to his grave he landed face up, eyes still open, his chest had mud on it know and his cock was still erect. Scott threw the earth back on top of Greg and began the long drive home.

Last edited:
i love these stories they just get better and better. im quite suprised in one of your stories you talk about the belief that eating a man you gain his soul and his power... the saying goes that you gain a mans strength and courage/soul by eating his heart, that exactly how id kill the hunks like sam in my fantasies. id cut out his still beating heart and eat it in hopes of gaining his strength and courage.

i love these stories they just get better and better. im quite suprised in one of your stories you talk about the belief that eating a man you gain his soul and his power... the saying goes that you gain a mans strength and courage/soul by eating his heart, that exactly how id kill the hunks like sam in my fantasies. id cut out his still beating heart and eat it in hopes of gaining his strength and courage.

I wasn't 100% sure so wrote it as rumours Scott had heard.
Appreciate the feedback it helps me with future chapters

Chapter 15. Chet

Nearly a week had passed since Scott had made his last kill, nearly a week since he could have been discovered if that policeman had bothered to check his car properly. But the urge was growing stronger and stronger and Scott had already decided who his next target would be, but before he could get down to the part he enjoyed. Scott stalked his prey watching his every move, his routine before deciding to make his move.

Scott had decided upon a young lad named Chet as his next victim, he stumbled upon Chet on a night out in a club, Chet was a handsome guy, with short black hair, he had a stud earring in his left ear, and his body seemed lean and hot. Scott’s attention was drawn to him as he showed off his nice smooth arms for a photo and he spotted that Chet had a star tattoo around his left elbow and a tattoo running down his right arm, poking out from under his sleeve. He wore a black t-shirt with the slogan ‘Epic Fail’ written on it.
tumblr_mdg84aY27R1rkpltno1_1280.jpg

Scott followed Chet around the club that night and a couple of things stood out that made Scott’s urge to kill Chet stronger. Chet was a cocky guy, everywhere he went he thought he could get the girls, and wanted to be the centre of attention, he was never far from the thick of it and was full of stories which he tried to impress the girls with, He also didn’t mind showing his body off, as at one point that night as Scott walked into the bathroom, he stumbled upon a drunken Chet comparing his torso with a friend. Chet stood before him shirt lifted showing off his hot body, his torso was perfect and defined, his pecs, led down to his ridged abs, and hot v. Chet was one of the vainest guys you could have met.
tumblr_mdg8foTdaB1rkpltno1_1280.jpg

Scott stared for a moment and continued on his way, trying not to draw attention to himself, Chet placed his mobile phone down on the side whilst he talked some drunken rubbish, with his mate, who was also very hot and would have made a good victim. Scott had a look at could see he would be able to take the phone and quickly swiped it. He placed it in his pocket and left the bathroom.
That night he followed Chet home, and then had a look through the phone, it was 95% battery charge still and to Scott’s surprise it was not password protected. So Scott ploughed his way through the phone, this little act taught him more stuff about Chet, the first thing he spotted was Chet’s wallpaper on his phone, it was a picture of Chet on holiday, he lay posing on the beach wearing only a pair of grey shorts. His oiled torso glistening in the sun, he looked amazingly sexy and the picture screamed “hot” he could see that the tribal tattoo on his right arm covered the front of his upper arm and ran up along the shoulder, encroaching onto the top of his right pec, he appeared to have fine hair on his legs.
tumblr_mdg8erI4oZ1rkpltno1_1280.jpg

This strengthened Scott’s resolve to get hold of Chet. He continued to look through the phone and his initial suspicions about Chet being a ladies man were correct, he had a number of messages from girls he wanted to see, reading through the texts made Scott laugh, Chet’s cocky attitude and self inflated ego shorn through brightly. He stumbled across a video on the phone, it was of Chet who stood there shirtless showing off his tight torso, he wore a blue snapback hat, Scott played the video Chet moved about in the video his stomach muscles moving as he swayed and slapped his hands together, his neck muscles looked nice and thick his friends were laughing in the background Chet laughed and said “cool, you beat me at FIFA, I’m sorry, your still shit, but you beat me at FIFA, shut the fuck up, (as he turned to his laughing mates) you beat me at FIFA I’m sorry, and that’s it, is that it now, yeah.” a voice replies “that’s cool” and Chet finishes with “Fuck you” and walks off, his ego obviously damaged. It appeared to Scott that Chet thought he was the alpha male of the group. Scott continued to look through the phone and at Chet’s photo albums, he was hot in may pictures but one really stood out for Scott, a picture of Chet and a friend sitting on the bitch, both lads posing with their arms bent back behind their heads, showing off their biceps and armpits. Chet had fine tufts of hair under his, his torso was hot and he had an amazing pair of legs, he wore a pair of striped light blue, dark blue and white Calvin Klein boxers.
tumblr_mdg820iCpR1rkpltno1_1280.jpg

Scott got a hard one, the video was hot but this picture was amazing. At this point Chet’s phone received a text, it was from a Casey and a picture of a hot young guy came up. The message read ‘Hey, this is my brothers phone, he’s lost it, if found call this number.’ Scott laughed and quickly shut down the phone. He went home.

The next night he followed Chet to a local pub where he met his group of mates. It was so simple as Scott got all the info he need from the phone he had, that night he say back and observed Chet, who was showing off more of his cavalier attitude he had an domineering effect over his friends and just wanted to show off, Scott observed as Chet without warning and appearing not to be very drunk, pulled his trousers down in the middle of the pub and lifted his shirt to reveal his hot abs, he joked with his mates, “come on, who want have the bollocks to wear a pair of boxers like these out” and he pointed down to his boxers which had a snowman’s face on the front, the background was blue and the snowman’s nose, sat perfectly with the outline of Chet’s cock.
tumblr_mdg8gpgX7D1rkpltno1_1280.jpg

He pulled them up and high-five a couple of his mates and continued to drink.
Chet was a great choice for another victim, Scott was going to look forward as he strangled the life out of him, the power he would have and the helplessness of this alpha male would make the experience even better, what he also liked about Chet was that most of his friends were hot, and Scott knew that if he was extremely patient over time, he would be able to make a few more of them his prey. But for now he was excited about what Chet would be like. On the way home, he was amazed at Chet’s next move, they stopped by a shop and Chet and a friend dropped their trousers and underwear and stood there in their glory, both cocks were thick, Chet’s pubes were neatly trimmed, they lifted their shirts to show off their abs and Apollo’s belt, Chet’s thighs were great but Scott’s joy was short lived as they covered their manhood with a flyer each. Scott grew erect and the show was quickly over. And the group broke off and went their separate ways.
tumblr_mdg86du2Z41rkpltno1_1280.jpg

Scott never went home that night, he stayed outside Chet’s house hoping and waiting for Chet to make a move that would give Scott the opportunity to put his plan into action, he didn’t have to wait long. Early the next morning a half asleep Scott noticed that Chet was going for an early morning run, it was still dark, and the timing was perfect. He wore a black snapback hat, white vest and grey bottoms. He watched as Chet ran down a country lane, Scott over took him and parked up ahead, he had the perfect trap, he got out Chet’s phone and the video he had watched the day before, he left it open and placed it on the road, the video lit up the dark road. He could hear Chet approaching and quickly jumped in the bushes. As Chet approached the light stopped and bent down to pick it up, “Hey, it’s my phone” he said. As Scott burst out of the bushes and flung a chloroform soaked rag into Chet’s face, Chet fell back startled and began to struggle, his snapback hat fell off, he tried desperately to remove the rag, his phone fell from his hands as he was quickly overcome from the fumes and dropped into unconsciousness. Scott hurriedly dragged Chet to his car and placed his limp body into the front passenger seat, he ran back and picked up the snapback and phone and jumped in, he sped off and drove back to his house. On the journey he looked at Chet’s handsome face as it was slumped to the side facing Scott, he rubbed Chet’s cheek. And couldn’t help but rubbing the tribal tattoo, it was then that he spotted the logo on the front of Chet’s white vest, he laughed as his read it to himself ‘Cunt’ it read. Apply worn clothing for Chet he thought, he placed his hand on the inside of Chet’s thigh, and fondled with his warm dick.
tumblr_mdg8k8fEBQ1rkpltno1_1280.jpg

When he arrived at home Scott removed Chet from the car and carried him inside, Chet was slumped over his shoulders legs dangling in front of him, his hands slapping Scott’s arse as they swayed when Scott walked. Scott placed Chet on the floor of his front room and stared down at he hot stud before him, his heart beat with excitement as he looked forward to what he would do to Chet.
Chet was hot as he lay there, he had a stud earring in his left ear, and his arms were smooth and warm, apart from the tattoo on his right arm and left elbow, Scott noticed that Chet had a small tattoo of three circles on his left wrist. He grabbed the vest at the top where it met the shoulders and pulled it off Chet, his eyes focused on Chet’s sexy torso, he bent down next to him and grabbed Chet’s track bottoms and whipped them off, he was wearing a pair of white boxers with a sky blue trim, ‘Sexy’ was written all over them in many places. His footballer’s legs were amazing and had a great set of thighs. Scott caressed them as he licked his thighs, he moved up and began to lick Chet’s abs and moved up until he began to suck Chet’s neck, he tweaked his nipples. He lifted Chet up and lay him on the sofa, he began to take pictures of him in many positions, he pulled Chet’s boxers down and observed his uncut cock that slumped between his two balls. He left Chet’s white trainers on.
tumblr_mdg8n5HYDJ1rkpltno1_500.jpg

He photographed Chet a few more times and pulled his boxers up and moved him to a chair in the centre of the room, he sat Chet in the chair and tied his hands to the arms and feet to the legs and awaited Chet to come round.
He didn’t have to wait long, as Chet began to come round, he slowly lifted his head, focusing his eyes on his new surroundings. He felt a cold on his body and realised his clothes had been removed. He tried to move his arms but found they were tied to the chair, as he struggled his muscles tensed all over his body. He called out to Scott who was sat on the chair, “hey what do you want from? Lemme go” Scott ignored him. As Chet called to him even more, he continued to struggle and fight in his chair as Scott finally came over to him. “what do you want with me?” he asked. “your soon find out” said Scott and he went on to explain to Chet that if he did as he was told he would be ok. He placed his hand on Chet’s shoulder. Chet shot back in his chair his body wiggled to try to get away, Scott began to rub Chet’s warm torso and began to get erect, he pulled his pants down in front of Chet. Chet turned his head, Scott grabbed him by the cheeks and squeezed “Do as your told as your dead” he told Chet and forced his cock in his mouth, Chet choked as it hit the back of his throat. He heaved as Scott demanded he began to give him a blowjob, reluctantly Chet agreed. And Scott moaned with pleasure as Chet sucked away, his face in distress as he did so, Scott shot his load and Chet’s mouth, he felt it drip down the back of his throat and tried to stop it. Scott pulled out as Chet spat on to the floor. “Please let me go, please. I don deserve this” Chet begged. He was really worried now as he wandered what other sick antics this weirdo had for him. Scott placed his hand down Chet’s boxers. “Don’t worry relax” he said as Chet tried to stop what was about to happen , but he was helpless. Scott grabbed Chet’s cock and began to gently massage it, Chet tried to pull away, but got a warm sensation. He began to enjoy it as Scott gave him a hand job, he moaned and groaned happily and his face looked in ecstasy. He shot his load out and Scott tried to catch it in his mouth, he was successful in catching some but the rest landed on his cheek, he licked it off with his tongue. Chet sat back as Scott fondled with his thighs. He then moved behind him. Chet worried, he wanted for some thing bad to happen. Scott flung the rag in his face again. Chet blacked out. He untied Chet and carried him to his bed. He placed the limp body face down, and turned Chet’s head sideways so he could breath. He noticed that Chet had another tattoo on his back right shoulder next to the tribal one. He had his name ‘Chet’ tattooed there. What a looser. Scott thought as he pulled his boxers down, exposing Chet’s bubble butt, he quickly thrust his cock into Chet’s tight behind and fucked him, Chet’s sleeping body rose with each thrust and Scott grabbed his shoulders tight and he thrust deeper and harder into Chet. Shouting as he did. Until finally he reached his orgasmic climax and fired his load. He with drew and lay tired next to Chet, his eyes closed oblivious to what had just happened to him. When he regained his breath he rolled Chet over and tied his hands and feet to the bed. He fondled with Chet’s body as Chet came round for a second time. He looked at the semi conscious stud and was amazed at how easily this cocky stud had submitted. “lemme go” demanded Chet. Scott laughed. Chet lay there even more worried he thoughts turned to his future, he thought of the outcomes and froze as he thought about death. It wouldn’t happen. Would it he thought. He felt a throbbing pain in his arse. “What have you done, tell me what have you done to me?” he shouted. Scott remained silence but on a DVD it showed Scott fucking an unconscious Chet. “you sick bastard, I’m gonna do you for this.” Chet was filled with rage. Scott laughed as he grabbed a tie and wrapped it round Chet’s neck, Chet squirmed, “ha-ha, I was only joking” he begged. “Please don’t, please don’t kill me, I’ll do anything” he continued. Scott had heard this many times before and was immune to the compassion being asked. Chet struggled on the bed as Scott tightened his grip, his pleading went silent as he struggled to breath, his body fighting for it’s life, Chet made “Uuuhh, plee uhh” sounds as Scott tightened his grip. His face went red and his eyes shut, Chet’s body went limp. Scott was amazed that Chet had submitted that quickly and he checked for a pulse, and couldn’t find one. He loosened his grip, and failed to notice Chet begin to breath slowly. He fondled with Chet’s warm body. And began to untie the rope from Chet’s hands, as he untied Chet slowly peeked through his eyes. As Scott undid the second rope, Chet sprung into action punching Scott on the jaw, “I’m gonna do you, you fucking weirdo” screamed Chet. Scott fell back dazed as Chet began to untie one of his feet. He just managed to get his first foot out as a dazed Scott grabbed the tie again and flung it around his neck. He was about to untie his second foot as Scott quickly pulled him back, Chet shot back on the bed as Scott tightened his grip, Chet began to choke, his flaying arms tried to grab Scott, Scott dodged these arms and Chet could only scratch Scott’s chest, as Scott pulled tighter Chet tried desperately to fight for his live he tried to remove the ligature but it was two tight he couldn’t get his hands between the rope and his neck. His untied leg flew about, as Scott forced his knee into Chet’s back and tightening harder until Chet began to labour in his struggling, his arms began to slow.
Chet tried desperately to breath in, but his crushed windpipe was preventing this, he was scared of death but knew it was close. He was to young and hot to die as he stared ahead, suddenly his arms and legs fell limp and dropped to the bed. Not making the same mistake again, Scott kept the tightened tie around Chet’s neck. He bought the body back a bit and Chet’s head fell into his lap, he twisted his head from side to side keeping the tightness, Chet’s eyes were wide open frozen in fear as he looked ahead, Chet’s tongue partly protruded from his mouth, as the last of his dribble dribbled out. His body convulsed a few times and Scott watched his hot muscles constrict and relax for the final time. Knowing Chet was now definitely dead he loosened his grip, Chet’s head fell to the bed.
Scott looked down at this once alpha male, his left arm bent out above his head, showing off his bicep and armpit, his right arm was slumped down by his side. His left leg was slightly at an angle, and his right leg remained straight. His white trainers still on his feet.
tumblr_mdg8ivMMik1rkpltno1_1280.jpg

Scott thought to himself that was much better, that’s the fight an alpha male should have put up, as he rubbed his swollen jaw.
He massaged Chet’s warm corpse and play with his legs, rubbing and biting his thighs.
He photographed the body in situ, and dragged it down to the walk in freezer. He was going to keep, Chet for a bit. His lean hot body was still sexy and well let’s just say Scott had plans for Chet’s hot mates. He got a meat hook ready but before he impaled it into Chet’s back he lay the body flat out again and massaged his hot arms before fondling the hot legs again. He rubbed Chet’s puffed up torso with his two hands, and finally kissed his body on the lips.
tumblr_mdg8hnYFjS1rkpltno1_1280.jpg

He sat the corpse up and rammed the meat hook in between his shoulder blades, some blood began to drip as Scott hoisted Chet up.
He rocked the body and watched as it swayed, his arms by his side, face down on his chest, his thighs still looked perfect. His boxers still up.

One day Chet would feed the pigs and maybe Scott but now, he was to hang there ready to be played with at a moments notice.

Chapter 16. Adam

Scott awoke early in the morning, his sleep the previous night had been broken as he kept waking up in the night from the pain Chet had caused when he smacked Scott during his escape attempt. The adrenalin that kicked in when he was finishing Chet off had meant he felt no pain at the time. He went to the bathroom cabinet and took some painkillers, he looked in the mirror and saw the scratches Chet had inflicted, when he fought for his life were healing well. Scott got dressed as he needed to pop out for the day. He went downstairs to the walk in freezer and looked at Chet as he hung from the hook, his arms and legs dangled down his head face pointed down to his chest he still looked hot. Scott gave his push as he rubbed his cold solid abs. Chet gently swung for a few moments. As he left the freezer room, he saw the three heads of some of his previous victims were all looking towards Chet, as if they stood guard on the handsome boy.
Before Scott left he had to check on the Pigs, it was over seven days since he had last fed them and they were growing restless, a couple were fighting each other, whilst the other two paced up and down the sty. It was then Scott had a good idea for his next target. He drove off to carry out his chores.

Whilst driving back to his house on a country road, Scott noticed a car parked against the side of road as he got closer he saw the car had its bonnet open, the car was a VW Golf and no one seemed to be around the car, as Scott was about to shoot past the car, he was startled by the driver who had jumped out from under the bonnet and tried to flag Scott down, Scott slowed down and upon looking in his rear view mirror saw that it was a young guy. Scott decided to get a better look at the guy and pulled over to the side of the road and reversed backwards. He came to a stop and left his car and walked over to the young driver. Scott’s attention was immediately drawn to how hot this young guy was he was handsome with short brown hair, he wore a dark blue shirt that showed off his muscular arms, it had a low neck line that ended under his pecs and showed them off excellently. He wore a pair of jeans with a brown belt and Scott was instantly drawn to this guy, his mind turned to the his regular thoughts.
tumblr_mdhwv8uvMY1rkpltno1_1280.jpg

“What’s up mate?” asked Scott. The young guy said “Thanks for stopping, you’re the first car I’ve seen for about half an hour, I’m not sure, smoke started to come from my engine, my battery’s dead. Can I borrow your phone to ring for breakdown.” Scott thought about it and didn’t want to lend his phone, he had left his tool kit in the car and it would look suspicious if he went back to get it, he would have to think on his feet. “I’m a mechanic, I’ll have a quick look at it for you if you want.” asked Scott. The young guy thought that was lucky and said “be my guest”. Scott began to look under the bonnet and talked as if he knew what he was on about, he then said “ah, there’s the problem” and invited the young guy to have a look. The guy walked up and stuck his head under the bonnet, Scott told him to at the part he had and the young guy leant in further to get a better look. Scott took a step back, his eyes fixed on the young guys tight shirt, his body bulging to get out. He then grabbed the bonnet and brought it down on the young guy’s head. He let out a “oomph” as the bonnet crashed down on him, Scott repeated this a number of times, the guys body tensed and flexed up with each hit. Finally Scott decided that enough was enough, he connected the bonnet so it stayed open and looked down at his prey, the back of his head bleeding from the wound the bonnet caused, his shirt was ripped just above his shoulder exposing the flesh below. His muscular arms were spread across the engine space, he then began to slide down the front of the car, until he slumped onto the ground in front of it. Scott looked down at him, he looked sexy. He immediately checked for a pulse and was relieved when he found the guy was still alive. Scott grabbed him under his thick arms and quickly dragged him to the front passenger seat of his car, as he didn’t want any passing motorists to see what he had done, he placed a sheet on the seat and sat the young stud up, he strapped him in and the guys head slumped forward. He returned to the young guy’s car and had a quick search on the front passenger seat he found the guys wallet and searched through it, he found a drivers licence the young guys name was Adam and he was 20 years old, he placed the wallet in his pocket. This would be the second victim named Adam he had killed. Also on the front seat was a bunch of roses and a photo of Adam with a girl, in it Adam was wearing a blue vest, his thick neck looked amazing hot, Adam looked sexy and had a stud earring in his left ear, his blue eyes looked up.
tumblr_mdhwsjQxuQ1rkpltno1_1280.jpg

Scott left the photo where it was and closed all the doors and bonnet and locked the car, he returned to his vehicle and got in, before he drove off he looked over a Adam, Scott grabbed around the top of his right arm, it was warm and thick and Scott began to get aroused, he rubbed his hand down the pecs that his shirt exposed, no hairs smooth and hot. Scott felt the bulge growing bigger, he didn’t bother to tie Adam up yet as he would most probably be out cold for some time yet.

They finally arrived back at Scott’s house he drove into the garage and conveyed Adam’s unconscious body into his front room, he lay him down and focused on his hot body, the low v neck showed only a proportion of the powerful torso underneath, Scott grabbed the shirt and removed. Adam did indeed have the torso that Scott imagined. His pecs were amazingly solid, and his abs were solid and tightly packed his v was natural and his body slightly tanned,
tumblr_mdhwtuTl4c1rkpltno1_500.jpg

Scott undid the belt and began to remove his jeans, he wore a pair of white boxer shorts his legs were very good overall, his thighs were solid and thick, the light shorn of the tanned skin, his calf muscles were of good definition, Scott began to rub them, he could feel very fine hairs on the legs, minuet to the eye. He caressed the warm smooth torso, as his hands went over the solid pecs, he could feel himself getting aroused again. He grabbed Adam’s cock through his boxers it felt thick and he couldn’t help but fondle with it, he pulled the boxers down to reveal the private area. Adam’s cock was thick, it was uncut and the veins stood out, he was neatly trimmed and his balls dangled perfectly. He placed Adam in a chair and tied his arms and with cable ties. A short while later Adam came round, he lifted his head “What the fuck, where am I?” he said to himself, he quickly gained focus when he found he was tied down to the chair he sat on. “Hey, what’s the meaning of this” he shouted at the figure in the hallway. Scott did not answer, he stared Adam tied to the chair, he paid specific attention to his muscles as they worked to try and free their owner, but they could try all they wanted to Adam would not be freed anytime soon, Scott focused on the outline of each muscle, the thick arm muscles, his hot thighs, as his legs were not tied down. Adam was kicking his legs they bent and straighten as he struggled. Adam began to worry, as Scott gave no answer. He asked himself the questions, why him?, what was going to happen to him?. He thought of the possible outcomes, would he be let go, held captive or the worst case scenario would he be killed. Adam did not want to even think about this possible outcome. He continued to beg for answers and Scott approached him, he placed his hand on his warm thigh, Adam felt massively uncomfortable and tried his best to withdraw but this was impossible. Scott undid his trousers and demanded that Adam opened his mouth wide. Adam refused until he knew what he was doing there. Scott rushed to the side and picked up the lighter that looked like a gun and held it to Adam’s head. “do it” he demanded. Adam didn’t want to die and did as he was told, Scott placed his cock in Adam’s mouth and firmly grabbed hold of Adam’s neck in both hands. “Give me the best blowjob or your dead” shouted Scott. Adam began to suck, his cheeks puffed out with each thrust of Scott’s dick, Adam looked distressed but Scott didn’t care, he thrust harder and harder and Adam struggled to keep up, but as Scott had hold of his neck he was in control, if Adam could do the job, it would still happen anyway. Adam’s body shook with each thrust his pecs wobbled, his eyes bulged. Scott could feel him gagging but his fully erect cock was close to firing. Adam heaved as Scott fired deep into the back of his throat. Once Scott had withdrawn Adam threw up all over the floor. He realised that death seemed a real possibility and continued to beg for his life, the begging became louder and louder. Scott had enough of this he was in pain and grabbed the bottle of chloroform and wet a rag, he placed it over Adam’s pleading mouth, he struggled and muffled and quickly fell silent. Scott stared at him, he had something very special for Adam but before he did, he placed his hands down his boxers and gave Adam’s unconscious cock a hand job. Scott was amazed at the amount of cum that flew in the air. Adam sat there unaware of what had just happened to him. Scott cut the cable ties and removed Adam’s boxers so he sat there naked apart from his socks, Scott removed them as well to reveal a pair of hot feet, smooth to touch and well kept. He wore a band around his right ankle. Scott picked Adam up, he was not going to have sex with Adam as he could not contain his excitement. He was about to conduct a life experiment with Adam, he carried the body outside. Adam swung as Scott carried him. Scott carried him to the pig pen, the pigs were safely behind the doors, not yet let out to wander and Scott placed Adam in the middle of the pen. The pigs grew restless. Adam lay there naked his cock slumped over onto his thigh. Scott retreated to the safety of the overhanging gangway and awaited Adam to come round. He looked hot an sexy lying there. Scott set the video cameras up.

Scott wanted to see if pigs ate live subjects, and how long it would take to finish them off and devour them. Scott watched as Adam began to slowly come round, he wiggled on the floor and began to lift his arms. Scott quickly pressed the buttons that opened the doors for the pigs, they quickly rushed over to Adam squealing as they went. Adam was unprepared and had not got up yet, the pigs launched themselves at Adam’s nude body, and began to tear chunks of flesh away. Adam screamed loudly it pain as the pigs chewed chunk after chunk of flesh off his hot body. Blood was sent flying all over the place. He prayed for help and none came. He tried to fight them off with his hands and his arms were flying all over the place, his muscles worked overtime his biceps looked hot, his cock flung from side to side as he tried to fight the pigs off but the pigs were to strong, his legs were bending and straightening as he tried to get a footing, his hot feet quickly turned dirty, a pig had grabbed a chunk for Adam’s cheek and devoured it, Adam’s screams grew louder and louder until that pig clamped down on Adam’s throat it’s tusk piecing his windpipe, Adam felt the pain a sit bit down, he knew death was near, his screams fell mute, his arms and legs continued to struggle until the pig bit back, ripping his throat out a large splatter of blood flew into the air, Adam’s arms and legs fell limp straight away, his body stopped fighting, the pigs continued to eat. Devouring more and more of Adam as they went. After twenty minutes the pigs retreated full from their feed. The was not much left of poor old Adam, his left hand lay on the ground bitten off at the wrist, one of his thigh bones lay in the mud, most of the flesh ripped away from it. His right foot was intact, with the band still wrapped around the ankle. His torso and upper arms were completely eaten. An oval shaped object lay at the top. Once the pigs were safely in their areas. Scott proceeded into the den, blood was splattered everywhere. He picked up the thigh bone, foot and hand and threw them into the pig troth, he moved to the oval shape and found it was Adam’s half eaten head, one eye socket had been eaten and the other from the other eye socket and to the top of the head remained, most of the brains had been eaten. Scott dashed this into the troth and quickly hosed away the blood and mess. He left the den and let the pigs have access again to finish Adam off in their own time.
The experiment had been a success, Scott was surprised he didn’t think they could kill a man. But he was wrong.

Loved the series so far! I don't think I'm ever going to get on the ball so I might as well help out here...

- Scott goes on vacation to a college town and goes to a bath house. Several guys, even a pair of boyfriends, take him into their rooms or into dark corners. Deaths would have to be silent of course, so that's a challenge.

- Unexpected opportunity at a waterpark when a young man he talks to seems a little too interested. He and the kid sneak off somewhere private and he helps the kid discover his homosexuality. Then as he's cumming, snuffs him.

- Wins tickets to the ballet, where his jaw hits the floor when he sees the male lead. Breaks into the dressing room afterwards where the lead is having sex with one of the background dancers. Hides until the lead goes to take a shower, then quickly dispatches the other dancer, and sneaks up on the lead while he's drying off and garrotes him with his towel.

So those are just a few of the ideas for stories I was hoping to write... Perhaps you could put them to better use. Change whatever you like, of course.

In the mean time, the police should have noticed 13 joung boys gone missing so we should see a hot cop (preferably a bike cop) at scot's house to ask the stupid questions "did you notice anything suspicious. scott should kill him after he left scott and had reported back to the central office he is on his way (yes they do)

Thank you so much for your story(s)

In the mean time, the police should have noticed 13 joung boys gone missing so we should see a hot cop (preferably a bike cop) at scot's house to ask the stupid questions "did you notice anything suspicious. scott should kill him after he left scott and had reported back to the central office he is on his way (yes they do)

Thank you so much for your story(s)

Scott's been clever at the minute and not taken the guys from the same area, there from all over the country, so no link made yet. the will be a story similar further down the pipeline.

Appreciate the feedback ans ideas.

Next story will be posted Friday.
Thanks

Back