Oh man, looks absolutely delicious thanks for the pic. :cheers:

I was supposed to meet with a new victim on sunday. We were gonna roleplay a scenario where I would strangle huim and play with hius body. I was thinking about this for so long and constantly imagining me licking his feet and drying off his body after I have his body a bath after I undressed him.

It's not fair this damm storm had to strike today of all days.

If anyone ever so much as tries to deny global warming again, I will have to kill them and use them as a fill in for the victim I just lost...

All the more exciting if you ask me, storm will pass and you will meet & paly hornier than ever.

:stars:
:stars::stars:
:stars::stars::stars:
There already
65 dead people

from the beggining of that
frankenstorm shity hurricane..!

Photo:
1 - Tree felt on a car
.2 - Tower brake badly
................3 - Time & area of Sandy coming

First CDG Reported in US due to Sandy

20121030_HP_STORM-slide-X6SE-hpLarge.jpg

A 30-year-old man died after a tree fell on his Flushing house near 46th Avenue and 166th Street at approximately 7 p.m. There were no other injuries reported in the incident.

S.A.N.D.Y.....H.I.S. TRACKING VIEW :drool:
His footprints is catch on video

*Click image to S.E.E...

Explosion at NY power station due to hurricane Sandy

Best wishes to all in the hurricane zone - guess the worst weather is over now unless you're way inland and getting the snow, but maybe a lot of coping with the aftermath to come. We're alll thinking bout you!

We are still unable to get in touch with some of our members in NYC area.

I am deeply saddened by the loss of life, I heard on the news that children have been crushed by falling trees.

:frown:

My place was spared luckily. I had no internet or cable but my power stayed on. The park's a mess it had lots of tree damage and houses were stripped of siding, thankfully mine is brick. I walked around today to see what damages there were. I'm stranded in my neighborhood since there's no transportation but I might walk to work tomorrow if there's power in the building. It's a 3 mile walk. It's just uncertain if there'll be any power.

Glad to see you back verlup.

Some CDG members from NYC are still haven't reported back.

I hope Will Scott is OK, he lives in Staten Island.

If any of you guys plan on going out be careful around downed power lines. They may be live. If you do plan on stepping in puddles, please wear something that shows off your body well. Maybe bring a friend with a camera....We don't have any good video of accidental execution on this site! ;)

Will Scott is still away....poor dude I hope he is OK.

I live in new jersey and am lucky so far just loss of power but my apartment basically unscathed but transportion just starting to get its act tothgther here some parts near me are still a mess wnd will be some time but we will recover. I work in a section of manhattan that also did not recive much damage so there too lucky

Back