headsman

Let me finish you off
Henry picked up his phone and greedily entered the phone number he needed to text. A hot guy with bruises under his tank top had whispered the number in his ear as he left the locker room. Anybody who paid attention in the locker room would know that Henry liked getting wacked around. Most guys only saw his handsome face and hot gymnast’s body. Only a few of his bruises happened on apparatus. He was a much better gymnast than that, but people only see what they want to see.

Gary was driving home as the text came.

“Hi, this is Henry. A guy told me that you like to whack guys around. I am into that. Call me maybe.”

Gary picked up the message. The phone chip was prepaid, untraceable. He felt the familiar sick surge of horniness as he pressed Henry’s number.

Henry answered immediately. “Okay, go on.” he said to Henry whack.

“Hi, like I said, I heard that, um, supposedly you like to wack guys around

“Yeah? Send pics.”

Henry sent a couple of recent pictures of himself after working out. His body was lean and muscular. His face was celebrity cute. “My friends tell me I’m supposed to almost exactly look like Zac Efron. Except that I’m sort of battered up, you know, um, except my face.”

Five minutes later Gary picked up Henry in his car and they drove to a safe place... It was the home of a friend of Gary’s, but Henry didn’t need to know that.

“Why would somebody who looks like Zac Efron and enjoys that want to fuck himself up with me?” Gary said as he poured a cocktail.

“I, I don’t know.” A little nervous laughter escaped his smile. Henry knew exactly why he wanted to be fucked up. He knew what he deserved.

“Good answer.”

“You want a little painkiller in this?” Gary said, holding a cocktail in his hand which he swirls around in the glass. There was a little something in the drink to enhance Henry’s sensations.

“No I’ve got this really weird nervous system. It doesn’t really work right. It won’t hurt.”

“Lucky me.”

Henry quickly downed his cocktail and wiped the granular residue from his bottom lip with his fingers. He knew Gary drugged him, but surrender was part of the thrill after all.

They walked downstairs to the basement dungeon. The room was pitch black. The only light streamed in from the open door until a candle was lit. In the darkness, metal chains rattled with a high-pitched chimming sound. It reminded Henry oddly of temple bells. “Well,” he thought, “a sacred ritual was about to begin.”

Henry turned around and saw that the man behind him was naked. His master Gary was athletic, well endowed, uncut and semi hard. He wore a leather harness around his shoulders and neck collar with spikes. The man wore army boots that were spit shined to perfection. Henry took in the sight and commented out loud “wow”

“Thanks. Now strip.”

Henry obediently removed his clothing, first his shirt, then shoes, socks, pants and underwear.

Gary lit many small candles. He liked the way Henry looked in the dim flickering light.

“Oh my the way, you don’t look a bit like the Zac Effron” he lied. Henry was a prize partner by any standard.

Henry’s eyes adjusted to the light, and realized that there was a tall wooden post in the middle of the room.

“Oh, you want me up against this don’t you?”

“Good guess.”

Gary attached leather bracelets to Henry’s wrists and binds them to the wooden beams in the low ceiling. His arms are stretched high over his head, lengthening his body and exposing him to what was about to happen. Gary bound the ankles together at the bottom of the post.

“SafeWord?”

“I trust you.”

Gary circled his object of desire. He took in the sight of the beautiful lean body that was stretched out for him. Henry was truly into this. He was raging hard, dripping pre-come. In the soft flickering light of the candles, Henry looked exactly like Zac Efron. Gary was pleased with the boy who had presented himself for his services.

Henry struggled to contain his excitement. This was exactly what he craved and needed, as frequently as he could get it. He knew that Gary was about to do unthinkable and intense things, but he knew that the Gary was in total control. There was nothing he could do to save himself even if he wanted to. He was just a thing that was to be used for Gary’s pleasure. This was the point of surrender, but he knew it would be good.

Gary said, “I’m making a decision.”

“Can I help?” replied cute boy.

Gary said “not really.” As he turned and approached the tools that were neatly laid out like surgical instruments on the table against the wall.

“It’s like this. I usually fantasize about killing hot guys, every time I come in fact.” He said in an even voice. He picked up a metal spike from the table and contemplated how he might use it and then cast it aside roughly. It wasn’t right for what he intended.

“I usually fantasize about killing, but something usually stops me... Whatever that is, it’s not there with you.” He said, somewhat curious over his mental state, and not altogether disappointed over the happy unique opportunity this afforded both of them.

Henry struggled to contain his desire as he realized the deadly cruel need of the naked man standing before him. Of course Gary didn’t really intend to kill him. The thought of dying for Gary terrified him, but Henry’s cock was harder than ever.

“I really want to kill you!” Gary said. “It doesn’t seem romantic at all.” He said as he cautiously approached his victim with a knife in hand. They both saw Henry’s cock pump up even harder. “It seems like the right thing to do for both of us.” His eyes traveled from Henry’s face down across the lean muscular body to the hard shaft that was steadily dripping pre-come.

The metal blade he was holding was old and well used. The edges were dull and the tip was long ago broken off and blunt. The cool-medal brushed across Henry’s smooth skin along the sides of Henry’s smooth chest. The blade glided down over the nipples, down over his lean six pack tummy towards the engorged 8 inch cock that was dripping pre-come on to the dirt floor. Gary stretched out the smooth ball sack and put the blade underneath.

Henry struggled to speak despite the dryness of his mouth.

“Um, that’s real interesting, but um, what exactly do you mean?”

Gary smiled and tried to contain his amusement as he replied “What I just said!” He continued to graze the blade of the knife across the helpless body of the cute boy tied up in front of him. It was a beautiful body with a strong heart.. It should bleed nicely for both of them he was certain.

“I don’t think you should do it!” Henry said anxiously.”Because I am,” he hestated, I am part of this, and...and I don’t really want you to.” He said firmly.

“Well if I don’t, that will be a reason.” Gary said. “But it’s the only one. It’s strange. There should be other reasons, right?”

The temperature in the room had increased noticeably. Gary’s body was damp with sweat as he pressed his hard cock and body close against his helpless victim.

Henry realized the depth of his predicament as Gary stimulated him. He knew he was close to something huge and he needed to come. He wanted to come for this sexy man, but he was afraid of what could happen when he did.

“But you’re not going to do it? Are you?” He fought to gain control of the situation. It was one thing to give up a load come for a lover, but his life was an entirely different matter. He could handle pain, but there was no SafeWord to control this messed up situation.

“Not gonna really do it. I need to hear that Gary... I trust you.” Said the helpless victim to Gary. Henry was teetering on the brink. The come was boiling hard inside his balls, and he was seconds away from losing it.

“Answer me! I trust you.”

The look in Gary’s eyes told him of need that was deep. It was a need that would not be denied by his beloved SafeWord. Henry realized the incredible excitement that he was causing the man in front of him. Henry fed on that excitement as his cock pounded hard against the man pushing against him.

Gary looked at the lean athletic body before him. It’s dick was hard and dripping pre-come madly. Henry had never been so excited in his whole life.

Gary looked at his helpless prey. He thought that killing it was the only reasonable thing to do for its sake. It would never find another moment of excitement like this. This was one thing that they both knew was true.

Gary focused his energy and his thoughts as he replied Henry’s question. “I think a million things. Oh God. I can’t believe it!” He was euphoric, and uncontrollable.

“Oh God Gary!” He was so close, but wanted to prolong the moment. “You know what?”

“Shhhhhhh”

Gary pressed close against its hard trembling body as a grateful “Ahhhhhhh!” escaped from its lips.

Gary and his plaything realized ultimate pleasure together as the incredible liquid release flooded over their sweaty bodies.

Gary kissed Henry softly as the knife sank deep into the helpless body. Henry looked into Gary’s eyes and surrendered his lips for one last intimate sensation. Gary eagerly kissed the ecstatic lips and sucked the last living breath from the exquisite thing he was holding.

The cannibal who lived here was waiting upstairs to slaughter Henry’s body. He had run out of meat, so he had given Gary’s phone number to Henry. Gary thanked him for the opportunity and walked away with a memory that could never to be forgotten.

Fucking hot!!!!!!
Love how you took the dialogue and scene from the Frisk clip and wrote the characters feelings around them. That's what I love about stories, how they help me get inside the characters minds.
In the original novel Frisk, the character looks down at the knife pressed against his flesh just below his left nipple and realizes how beautiful it is. That's his last thought before the knife is thrust through his heart.
But your description is much more graphic and detailed.
Excellent!

Thanks for noticing Tecpati. I really loved the sensual quality of that film scene. I enjoyed filling in some of the inner thought detail of the scene. Words can go so much deeper when it comes to the inner thought process of a character.

Back