Most amazing, exciting thing on Earth for you?

• Feet

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • Morgue

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • My Death

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Death of another dude

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • Dead Girls

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Sex

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Play dead

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • Love for another man

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • Anus/Cock/Balls

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Other (please specify in reply)

Votes: 6 6.9%

• Total voters
I couldn't decide whether I'd pick feet or the guillotine; both are so exciting to me. Ideally I'd get to lick the feet of every guy as he's laying on the bascule and the when his feet begin to really sweat and his ankles start to flex and his toes begin to curl and he's beginning to edge I move up to the basket and kneel so I can see him staring into the basket, his eyes getting wider and watch his cum face emerge and then the blade chops off his head - would love to see his head rolling as he's still spewing before the executioner grabs the tufts of his hair to show the crowd and the rest of the guys waiting for their turn. When I can't take it any more and I have to cum I'm slid under the blade and my neck is positioned in the lunette and closed another guy with an intense foot fetish like me is licking my feet as I hump the bascule lubed with the thick spooge of all the guys guillotined before me. As I begin to edge my feet licker comes up to the basket and kneels so he can see my face as my shoulders begin to slam into the beams and my neck stretches out and he watches the blade chops off my head instantly. As he watches my head roll he can still taste my feet and how they smelled and tasted when he first began licking them, and then how they were sweating again as I got closer and closer to edging.

Oh yeah, that could well be the most exciting thing on earth - I want to get on that guillotine just before you. Standing naked, being strapped to the bascule, the worn leather straps being tightened around my ankles, my thighs, my lower back, and my shoulders. My arms tied to my sides. My hard cock pressed against the cum-slick timber. Staring up at the blade. Then the tilting forward, my weight transferring from feet to the front of my body. Squeaking timber as the bascule is pushed forward. Seeing the lower half of the lunette approach, raising my chin a little and settling my neck into the smoothly worn, blood-sticky timber. Feeling the final constraint of the upper part of the lunette being fastened in place. Straining to test the strength of the straps, even though I know there is no chance of escape. The movement of my body, the feel of being held by leather and wood, the texture of timber against my hard nipples, the pressure on my cock, pressed between my stomach and the bascule, arouses me to new heights of excitement. Then I feel the hot wetness of your tongue, playing between my toes. I’m whimpering with unbearable pleasure. You’re bringing me to the edge of ejaculation. And then it stops. My feet and toes, wet with your saliva, cool quickly. But I know what the withdrawal of your lips, your mouth, your tongue means. A hot, sexual thrill washes through my whole body. Ten seconds. You are coming to the front of the guillotine. Nine seconds. I have only nine seconds. Eight seconds. I raise my eyes and I’m looking at you over the basket. Seven seconds. This is the most intense experience of my life. Six seconds. I’m sweating with the effort of my struggles. Five seconds. My hips are pulsing, pumping my rigid cock against the board. Four seconds. My breath is panting “no…ah…no… ah…ah…” Three seconds. My nipples are tingling, my balls are tightening. Two seconds. I lock eyes with you as you kneel by the basket. I can read your lust. One second. I’m cumming! I’m cumming! “Ah…yes…ah…YES… YE” KERCHUNK. The basket rises. The orgasm seems to have swallowed my body in a sudden gulp. I am nothing but head, spinning. There is a tug on my hair. You have caught my head. As you lift it up, the vision of my headless carcass, still quivering, blood spraying from the severed neck, swims into my fading sight. The last thing I see is your grinning face coming towards me. My last feeling is your warm lips against mine, and your tongue exploring my mouth, in a last lingering kiss into the blackness of eternity.

truly awesome fantasy and so hot. Thanks marky

I didn't put this as my first choice.

But I really DO HOPE that I can manage to get my fresh corpse into the hands of at least a necro CURIOUS person. While I'm a mostly straight male, I am completely relaxed about having my corpse used by ANYONE who would enjoy playing with it in WHATEVER way turns THEM on.

I'm personally into clean, fresh, mostly intact-body necro. Clean asphyx death. With that said, liberating throat and thorax neck fuck holes by severing the head seems ... ineresting.

Back