Oh, Jesus! Great shots of beating the boys with bats and the beginning of the fire. But wish it had been longer so we could watch all their death throes.

We should do this in the USA to anybody convicted of identity theft. broadcast on pay per view.

I am amazed that real prison life isn't streamed live on the Internet. Crime rates would drop

Wished the video quality was better - if you look closely, one of the guys being beaten with a wooden stick develops a erection.

They are black people. I was astonished how little dicks can have all these young black people. In erotic films and in real life they in general have big dicks and huge erections. Here, they are beaten in head, they are in shock state, all of them, and their brain not work for sexual impulses. In normal condition, even beaten on the body (not directly in heads) their bodys will be erecting beautifull. But assasins not let them any chance !

I read that there was suppose to be 5 of them... one of them, got away, and leave the rest to die.

Necklacing has been around for quite a while ... it is very brutal

I'm not going to watch but this is horrible savagery and something should be done to stop this kind of torture.

An oldie, but still hot! Beating naked men, and then a barbeque!

Back