Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
CDG first went online in October 2007 and since then we have welcomed thousands of dead men from all corners of the globe.

Please check out our birthday video and if you like leave a comment. :super happy:

OMG the clip is incredible!

Congratulation Meatpie! You've done so much for all of us keeping this place big and strong. And I just want to say thank you for all the hard work & struggles you've gone through! May the forum CuteDeadGuys stand this way forever!

Thanks guys.

BlackWorld go premium if you want to see insane uncensored morgue & autopsy videos of young guys.

GREAT VIDEO!! Cogratulations!!!!! I hope endure many more years

Happy Birthday CDG and congratulations Meatpie. No one works hard and has more dedication than you. I know things aren't always easy, but in the end you always get everything done and done to perfection. Keep up the fantastic work my friend.

Thank you guys. :Birthday Cake:

Come join our Oktoberfest celebrations in the elite section I have added thousands of dead young guys to mark CDG's fifth birthday. :heart love:

:fast anal:

Happy birthday!
:Happy New Year::Happy New Year::Happy New Year::Happy New Year::Happy New Year::Happy New Year::Happy New Year::Happy New Year::Happy New Year::Happy New Year::Happy New Year::Happy New Year::Happy New Year::Happy New Year:

A small birthday present:

And many happy returns!

Back