Welcoe, allin, slaveboy, and athin!

Logged on, never posted. New member here. Hello all!

One of the things I love seeing the most is having guys getting subjugated (something like a power trip I suppose). Not necessarily huge, well-built and buff... more like lean, toned and athletic.

Fetishes include breathplay, bondage (no leather, skin is so much more real) and quite a few dead guys. Young men struggling for air, bound duys trying to avoid more torture, etc.

Welcome, Minera, Cntrilfguy, Slaveboy!

To prevent spam, newly registered users from now on will only be able to post replies to threads for a few weeks until they are given permission to start their own threads.

Please be patient and don't try to make multiple accounts as this will get you permabanned.

Can new users also not join groups for a couple of weeks?

Hello,

It may take up to a week before new accounts are approved for posting. Thank you for your patience on this matter.

Very interested in what is really happening in Ukraine. As well as in the Middle East. Good work.

Thank you, admins, for helping me re-establish my old account. It is good to be back. Great to see you, Meatpie. I'm glad I knew the capital of Bulgaria, as that was an entrance question. šŸ˜

Warm regards to all.

I think it would be a good idea to make this thread what is called a "stickie" so everyone can read it and it will not get buaried.

Back