Forum newcomer here, been hanging out a few days enjoying the threads. I'm cool posting comments and kinda work up slow to posting pics when the time comes. My big question is what's the best way to upload images from your own files and not from a website. To all you other newbies and Meatpie, peace-out-in-da-morgue!
HP

Imagebam is fast and convenient that is why 99% of our posters upload to imagebam.com

Hello!

Okay. Now that I've posted that I'm a noob, I think I'll head off to do what I came here to do...see the gore!! XD

I love this website! I wonder if meatpie has any personal pictures of The Sveshtari Tomb I like his perspective on things and think he would have taken far superior photos!

Because there's enough sites for female gore out there. Male only sites are extremely rare.

Question then....Are girls ALLOWED to be members here? Cause if I am not welcome I will leave OR do you only want dead guys posted?

menotyou - Of course girls are "allowed" to join...some of the most active members of CDG are female. And there are threads specifically dedicated to dead girls:

http://cutedeadguys.net/showthread.php?t=3601

The focus is on cute dead guys though, so homophobia and disparaging or derogatory comments about gay necros will not go over very well, unlike most of the other gore sites.

I hope you stick around and keep adding to our community.

Aaron is right - we have female posting members from the day the site was born and they are well accepted and respected by the community.

Hi again, :sm (42):

I need an invite for DR

:sm (50):

Thats the only way to do it unfortunetly (All the spammers have caused many problems)

so i cant introduce myself then....i was so wanting to explain my awesomness! ah it can wait.

Logged on, never posted...New member..Hi! Really enjoy this site...It's awesome..Great pictures and stories. Gives me a woody every time.

hi - really hoping to see lots of naked corpses of young guys - especially where they have nice face nice cock and nice bare feet

Welcome rob, I think here you will find what you are looking for, try our poweful search tool, top right corner. :cheers:

how do i post? not quite new but i really don't know how to post. sorry....

Back