jackinmexico

Forum Resident
Ok, when i was a teenager i saw a telenovela called Seducción, the show didn´t had much success and end it soon but for me, had was one of the most erotic scenes I ever see in television, here is my recalls, sorry for my english, i hope everybody understand:

First there is a business meeting, many guys in 80´s suits, it seems that the boss wanted two investors in his business but the two investors reject the offer, the boss get very mad, the two investors say they want that money for retirement plans, one o f them was old, maybe 60, the other was younger, maybe 35 he was tall and roughly handsome, they left the office happy with their decision, they don´t know they just sign their death sentence.

The old guy is drowned in his bathtub

In the next scene we saw the younger investor in a massage room there is only him and a mature, suspect looking man, the investor is wearing only a towel, he had a very impressed body, muscular and hairless, the masseur is preparing him a drink, the investor is sitting in the massage table, turning his back to the masseur, he didn´t realize the masseur put something on his drink, the investor keep talk about his plan for the future, the things he will do with his money. The masseur gives him the drink, the investor drink it all and he lay down on the massage table, face down, he keeps the towel on, he begins to getting ill, he try to stand up but fails, the masseur approaches him took him by the hair to check if he is unconscious, he is, he left the investor´s head fall into the massage table, he returns with a long towel, he took the unconscious man head by the hairand put the towel in his neck and start strangle him, he stops until the handsome man dies.

In other scene, same location, the dead body is still there along with the masseur, a third man enters and approaches to the corpse and took the dead man head by the hair, just like the masseur did it before killing him, left the head fall again.

The End

Sadly it dosn´t exist every once in a while i look in you tube waiting for somebody to post it there is only the intro of the telenovela.
i was like 16 when i saw it, in was 1986, and i remember it like it was yesterday

Back