Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Awesome art.

morgue%20corpse.JPG

Excellent, Meatpie. Dude could have been on the morbidtech slab!

Excellent, Meatpie. Dude could have been on the morbidtech slab!

Fatboy would have turned him over double and hose him down and check his cock and balls. :load:

Fatboy would have turned him over double and hose him down and check his cock and balls. :load:

LOL. And I would have jerked to him again and again. Ha ha. For me, today it was Dirk. I miss morbidtech!:(

It would have been awesome if they had stayed online a bit longer...I would even have volunteered, love how fatboy handles the cute fit guys.

I cum hard every time when he props them up.

Hottest thing ever.

omg i love it! is this another work of art by photohop?

I was going to look for and submit that pic! I thought Meatpie would like it much.
Where does fatboy handle the fit guys and prop them up?

In the morbidtech videos, just use the search option.

Thanks Meatpie. I found them and downloaded almost all Dark????something shared. I should go back and thank him. Those videos ruined me for almost anything else! I'm in good hands for weeks to cum.

somewhere, in some morgue right now...

Awesome art.

morgue%20corpse.JPG

I know there's a real deader layed out on the table at least as hot and fit as the guy in this pic. Humans are wired to be turned on by the bodies of other humans. There's no getting around that fact. How do you work on a body like that in the morgue, washing him down, and NOT get turned on by handling a "dead in their prime" morgue lay?
I think everyone has necro tendencies. Even if it's a dead body, if the body is hot, you're gonna notice and get turned on. The only people I can think of that would not be turned on by a beautiful body (male or female), lying on a morgue table, all spread out like they're asking for it, are peeps with no sex drive at all. I know there are people like that, and that's cool, each to their own.

Back