no...i don't think so

think about it....how can you send "your own body" to your girlfriend....doh!

The fact that this is in 'Alive Dudes' could be a clue.

He could sent himself to his girlfriend to save money (assuming that a ticket would cost much more). But because of the fact that there is often no live supporting system in the cargo area he died...

Or, he could have had a really stupid friend that taped the box securely shut with him in it in order to mail it to his overseas girlfriend (or boyfriend), then the friend gouged airholes in the box with an ice pick, puncturing not on the box, but its content as well, and then due to an oversight on the part of the box contents, no postage was provided to the stupid friend, who sent the box c.o.d., not knowing that the girlfriend/boyfriend/intended recipient had recently lost his or her job and refused the package due to a lack of funds, whereupon the box (and its cargo) ended up in the dead letter office where he simultaneously starved to death, died of thirst, and was crushed by other heavier packages in the dead letter office, which also caused suffocation, due to the negligience of the US Postal Service's sterling delivery personnel, who mistakedly thought the red stains on the exterior of the box were caused by a broken jar of strawberry preserves... *whew* I think that covers most of the bases. :thinking: maybe?

Last edited:
guys, this is the real story. this guy wanted to surprise his girlfriend for her birthday or something if i recall correctly. so he asked his friend to mail the box with him in it to his girlfriend's place. he also asked that friend to be there at the time the packaga arrives. thing is, that package got delayed for three hours when it was only supposed to take a short while. guess that guy should have really thought of punching holes for air. the guy is chinese by the way...he didn't die...he just suffocated and was nearly dead. google 'chinese boyfriend mails himself' or something like that for the whole story. and more pictures.

Back