steambun

Meat lover
I saw a dude drowned few years ago on christmas day. His body was taken ashore by a little boat. His upper body was covered up but I could see a fit figure beneath that sheet. His pale yellowish feet was sticking out and I could see his hairy legs. I had this intense sexual urge within me, I couldnt even breath, I wanted to get down to touch his feet and all (there was no one there for around 10mins) but I was too scared to do anything because my auntie was watching me tho from a distance :S I wish I had taken photos of him but I couldn't and I now hate myself for not doing so. So where and when did you last see a dead person? And what happened?

May i ask if you mean outside of a funeral? Do you mean like a random dead person? It's been years, but I have seen two, one burned to death in a fiery car crash, skull held in head rest, w/ jaw dropped, when in 6th grade, and I saw a fit looking 40 yr old die from a heart attack while on a long day hike out in Yellowstone. I tried to guide the ranger there, but he was probably dead before my dad sent me to get ranger. I remember they had his pants unzipped, underwear exposed. The female ranger asked me to pull out keys, but thought better of it , and did it herself. He pissed himself as I watched. I was 16. They both remain quite vivid in my minds eye. The rest of the dead I've seen have usually beenm under sheets, etc, at an accident. I did see a friend, not yet dead, pulled out feet first out of his dad's SAAB, after running it under a semi. I had just started to eat a bologna sandwich, and the live TV, on the spot broadcast bastards, showed him being pulled out feet first. They said who the car was registered to, his dad, but I'd never seen his dad in sneakers or jeans. I knew immediately who it was. He was taken off life support 3 days latter, He was 23.

I was incensed at the TV station. My brother-in-law was a cameraman for the same station. All three of us were in the same fraternity. But, bitching did nothing. No apology, nothing.

Last edited:
May i ask if you mean outside of a funeral? Do you mean like a random dead person? It's been years, but I have seen two, one burned to death in a fiery car crash, skull held in head rest, w/ jaw dropped, when in 6th grade, and I saw a fit looking 40 yr old die from a heart attack while on a long day hike out in Yellowstone. I tried to guide the ranger there, but he was probably dead before my dad sent me to get ranger. I remember they had his pants unzipped, underwear exposed. The female ranger asked me to pull out keys, but thought better of it , and did it herself. He pissed himself as I watched. I was 16. They both remain quite vivid in my minds eye. The rest of the dead I've seen have usually beenm under sheets, etc, at an accident. I did see a friend, not yet dead, pulled out feet first out of his dad's SAAB, after running it under a semi. I had just started to eat a bologna sandwich, and the live TV, on the spot broadcast bastards, showed him being pulled out feet first. They said who the car was registered to, his dad, but I'd never seen his dad in sneakers or jeans. I knew immediately who it was. He was taken off life support 3 days latter, He was 23.

I was incensed at the TV station. My brother-in-law was a cameraman for the same station. All three of us were in the same fraternity. But, bitching did nothing. No apology, nothing.

Yeah just any dead people I meant. Thanks for sharing these interesting stories :) how did you feel when you saw the 40yrs old dude die? Did you have a thing for dead guys back then?

Sorry for slow response. Yes I had a thing for dead guys then. I was sad, but incredibly aroused when I saw his Jockey shorts and package. And when he peed; well, it was a sort of perverted, hot, necro wet underwear show. Who'da thunk it, in the middle of Yellowstone Park, an almost private necro undie show! Have always loved Jockey brand since then, along w/ good old Bike brand jock straps. He remained a wack off prop for many years. I have, however, always felt bad about not finding the park ranger sooner. I should not feel bad, as the man was probably dead when we found them the second time.

Back