Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
abv1lL4V.jpg

Christopher Herring, 24 lost control of his motorcycle and struck the concrete and metal guardrail on the right-hand side of the elevated roadway.

The impact caused the rider to fall off his motorcycle and over the guardrail, onto the highway below.

Once the rider came to a rest in the northbound lanes of Interstate 35, vehicles traveling there were unable to avoid striking him.

acm8fqc6.jpg

At least two vehicles struck him, causing fatal injuries.

No one was else was injured, and all the drivers involved did stop.

Shit happened August 30, 2012 photo taken by drivers shortly after the accident.

Dude was born Aug 21, 1988 died ten days after ceebrating his 24th birthday.

http://www.kwtx.com/ourtown/communi...-Of-Interstate-To-Be-Shut-Down-168097846.html

I added his alive photo, he was handsome.

This is a very interesting find, considered that images from the US belong to my favourite category. It's a shame they so very rarely surface.

My type, too. I love how he is wearing sunglasses. I do not remember, but I think I know about this accident. I need to dig a little.

Actually, the dude in the picture is not the correct one. I searched Legacy.com, and this is what I found:
http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/di...her-Herring&lc=1795&pid=159619320&mid=5225723

I think he is cuter, although the guy with a dog is more of my type. It is interesting that the dead squid lived in Kileen, and the other one near the city. They also graduated from high schools the same year (different high schools, though), and both had Hispanic relatives. But the dead squid's father was Mike ("Mickey), and the one in picture is Don. I have not found his FC, but it may be long gone.

This is a very interesting find, considered that images from the US belong to my favourite category. It's a shame they so very rarely surface.

There used to be more on motorcycle related forums, but I scarcely see them any more. I have some from a few cases, but do not want to get in trouble.

The info on legacy is correct, that's the dude.

Good detective work, useless bum. However, the body type doesn't seem to go with that obit. Maybe a coincidence? :thinking:

Obit pics are not necessarily the latest pictures. Besides, it is a bit difficult to come up with an accurate estimation from a dead body in fatality accident. This one found on Legacy died on the same day, is from same area, same age, etc. I am pretty sure this is him.

I happened to remember another Christopher Herring. He is another dead squid, but it happened in '06 or '07 in Florida. I kninda niticed people who share the same first name and last name often share some similarities, which I find interesting.

Back