Having had a navel hernia operated on last year, I do not relish having more knives - about 60 years ago I tried using a knife on the abdomen but chickened out.

Some scars on my lower belly from exactly that. Asked a guy to stick it in and he did. The good thing is it was a short blade and stuck into my abs muscle ..... anyway I did same to him and will have no problem letting a guy do it again ..... may even go deeper ... within reason ;-)

I pushed a short sharp blade into my lower abs - nearly 25 years ago. I remember having a hard-on, throbbing as I pushed the blade in - it was at the center of my belly - where the waist band of my underwear would be - and as the blood started to flow - my cock was twitching and spewing cum. It was quite the scene - I do not remember any pain while I did it - and I made a horizontal cut of about an inch (2 cm).

The cut puckered and I could not keep myself closed with just a Band-Aid, so I used a needle and some dental floss to make a few stitches to hold myself shut. A few days later I could use just a Band-Aid. Would like to say it healed without issue, but I did have to lance it - as I started to have an infection at the cut - it took a long time (several months) to heal - and it itched like MAD for a while.

I have since read that the anus will contract while the belly is being cut - would love to share the experience with another - might even cut further - have also read a cut of about 3 inches will cause the bowels to slither out -

Be careful - unless you wish to visit a doctor / hospital / or a mortuary -

That is what I tried to use - handle was too small to be 'comfortable', did the real cut with a Utility Knife - and a new blade.

Lower down where you cut your belly is probably the best place, not much to cut through to get inside. In regards to size (width) of cut yes I think you are right ..... guts will poke out.

if the battle is over you can watch one die slowly if he deserves that rather than being mercifully dispatched.

Oh, I would much rather watch the slow, agonizing death, touching the wound, sticking my finger inside, tasting his warm sweet blood, hearing his pain.

Back