stickitinmyabs

Forum Newcomer
one of my fantasies is to be stabbed in the abs (halfway between navel and sternum) but not be in need of medical care. long shot i know, but anyone else share this fantasy?

To bloody right I do, but I like it in the lower abs half way between my navel and groin

Had a guy stick me there a few years back, only went in about 2.5cm, did same to him,:pepsi: only small blades. Have three scars lower belly and probably get another soon I hope!

A long and agonizing death ... either from bleeding to death or infection ... YES!

Aye you just want to make sure after bayonetting or dirking your enemy he has no way to reach a weapon and take you out - usually in combat you just want your enemy dead quickly so he's taken out of the equation - if the battle is over you can watch one die slowly if he deserves that rather than being mercifully dispatched.

wicked, this is totally my fantasy, fucking a dude through his tight abs through his belly button while hes still alive and awake

This is an amazing fantasy, I would love to find a man willing to allow me to push a blade into his lower abs.
Does this ever really happen? I have often fantasized about finding someone who really wants to feel a blade but can't believe there is anyone who wants it for real.
Would be amazing to feel the blade in my hands slowly sliding inside a man.
How do you make sure it's not fatal?
How long can you leave the knife in? Would love to kiss a guy whilst holding a blade inside him.

One of my fantasies is to be stabbed in the belly button by a hot guy who then slices me open and rips my guts out while shooting his big load.

Put it in slowly. Take your time but put it all the way in. God right in the navel. Stab the fuck out of me. I would so love for you to do that.

Taken deep stabs through the button with a screwdriver. Loved it. Hard to find others into this near ChicagoOrange Screwdriver 6.jpgDSCF4777_resize.jpg

Back