ddead man2

Forum Regular
I really want to see real video of guys with hairy bellies, with his stomach ripped open and intestines spilled out of the stomach. For example bellies as to this picture. Please.

Attachments

• 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 141
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 110
  • 65122255.jpg
    65122255.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 108
  • image_2.jpg
    image_2.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 139
  • аа.jpg
    аа.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 126
There is a male blog - "treasure trail" which i believe you will find to your liking.
I really want to see real video of guys with hairy bellies, with his stomach ripped open and intestines spilled out of the stomach. For example bellies as to this picture. Please.

There is a male blog - "treasure trail" which i believe you will find to your liking.

thanks for the help. but I would like to look at a photo and video where to the guy with a stomach as on a photo (a hairy stomach with a deep navel (not thick and not thin)) rip up (or open) his stomach (in an ideal only a stomach site from the bottom border of deepening of a navel prior to the beginning of a pubis) and the intestines fall out of this hairy man's stomach.

I would like to look at a photo and video where to the guy with a stomach as on a photo (a hairy stomach with a deep navel (not thick and not thin)) rip up (or open) his stomach (in an ideal only a stomach site from the bottom border of deepening of a navel prior to the beginning of a pubis) and the intestines fall out of this hairy man's stomach.

I love to see that too, I even love to slit their belly and use my own hands to pull their intestines out.

I VERY HAVE SEE VIDEO. WITH STOMACH HAIRY AND RIPPED AND GUTS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I VERY WANT SEE REAL VIDEO AUTOPSY GUY WITH HAIRY TORSO & BELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to look at a video where to the guy with a stomach as on a photo (a hairy stomach with a deep navel (not thick and not thin)) rip up (or open) his stomach (in an ideal only a stomach site from the bottom border of deepening of a navel prior to the beginning of a pubis) and the intestines fall out of this hairy men's stomach.

I really want to see real video of guys with hairy bellies, with his stomach ripped open and intestines spilled out of the stomach. Please.

Last edited:
I realize you are anxious, but double (not to mention quadruple) posting is kind of a no-no.

I have to agree
There are quite a few images on this site that could please you but you will have to search through them.

Yes, but video with the men at which disemboweled hairy stomach (which I want to see), I at you on a site didn't find. Therefore I also write to you already several times. I want to see a hairy stomach with intestines outside.

Last edited:
I want video hardcore stabbing ALLIVE handsome HAIRY belly guy, and fully guts out.

Back