The idea of being entirely hollowed out is certainly alluring. Definitely leaves room for someone else to cut me into prime meats.

Any vivisectionists out there looking for a good subject to study?

Would be an amazing way to go.

wooow .. fuck .. really possible to live for the operation of all that ? do you do body modifications ? but that means stay alive at the end .. to see the result and if it works .. later .. do as previously you would, wantinmg not stay alive with all modifications i would ..

wooow .. fuck .. really possible to live for the operation of all that ? do you do body modifications ? but that means stay alive at the end .. to see the result and if it works .. later .. do as previously you would, wantinmg not stay alive with all modifications i would ..

As long as the blood vessles are tied off, i.v. used to hydrate, and a ventilator used to keep you lungs pumping after your chest is opened, them you can be kept alive.

Have imagined to be used for slow and excruciating painful vivisection many times. Especially the idea about medically unnecessary surgical experiments being performed on my genitals and feet turns me really on.

Have imagined to be used for slow and excruciating painful vivisection many times. Especially the idea about medically unnecessary surgical experiments being performed on my genitals and feet turns me really on.

Not unnecessary, just elective.

Is here anyone who like human vivisection.
I love torture and would be cool to get torturing someone and awake human vivisection is good for that.

Im not never tortured anybody but i want do that if i got chance on it.

I would love to be sliced.

Would love to be tied down to a rack, then have my air restricted. Then have someone cut long lines all up and down my chest and abdomen. Open to whips 2.

Back