Waw .. Any girls wana watch me cutting off my penis and ball .. I swear i will do it if they like to watch ... How can i fine them and where .. I will do it real ... Plz help me

Would lkove to watch a guy cut his cock and balls off, or better still to be stripped naked and his cock and balls cut off against his will, see him struggle in pain and humiliation, want to watch the blood going all over him and anyoner else

Well am in UK same as you & prepared to put me in that position. May be a willing victim but will still resist & fight like hell cos I'll be scared shitless & to resist is a natural thing to do. Hit me up if ya can find guyz to do it...
Would lkove to watch a guy cut his cock and balls off, or better still to be stripped naked and his cock and balls cut off against his will, see him struggle in pain and humiliation, want to watch the blood going all over him and anyoner else

Fucking hot. I hope these guys were alive when they castrated them and forced them to suck their own cocks... it sucks when killers wait til after they kill the guys to make them do humiliating things.

Fucking hot. I hope these guys were alive when they castrated them and forced them to suck their own cocks... it sucks when killers wait til after they kill the guys to make them do humiliating things.

yep, I do hope the same thing, let them scream and beg their executioners for mercy as they suffer for their crime.

Hope I'm fully alive & awake if I ever get my cock cut off. Would be devastating to miss out on the experience

Back