1,500 Members

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Cute Dead Guys welcomes its 1,500 member today. :sm (42):

Projections show our community will grow to 2,000 users in mid-June.

We consume a lot of bandwith, around 50GB every month which is a lot for a forum.

Cute Dead Guys welcomes its 1,500 member today. :sm (42):

Projections show our community will grow to 2,000 users in mid-June.

We consume a lot of bandwith, around 50GB every month which is a lot for a forum.

That's because CDG is by far the best forum of its kind!
Thanks to you, and the rest of the staff, and all the great contributors we have (bless them!)

Ohhh, you have no idea what I have prepared for you, thanks to your genereous donations.

Just wait a for more weeks until more people donate and you will be plesantly surprised.

It will be interesting to see how may do contribute, and how many are right tight git's and now vanish from the site.
Meatpie might be an idea to tell every one that it is better to contribute an affordable amount every month (we are all feeling the credit crunch)rather than one large amount at the start. That's what I intend to do, if the site survives.
Cheers Darkside - Keep the site and us all together.

Its a shame we came to this I know but I couldn't afford to run it alone anymore.

We either all pay or the site goes down, as I said we went over the limit for free bandwith and they started blocking us. Now they ask for "billing". Everything costs money these days and since I lost my job am I fucked.

A lot of people have already donated, I am surprised how many lurkers turned out, ready to pay immediately for access.

The site won't go down for now.

Glad we're back up! It was all a bit sudden - some members can't have had time to sort a Pay-Pal payment before we went down, and I'd thought it was only the Secret room that was going to be rsrricted, at least at first. So let's give time and encouragement for all old friends to sign up - and post to keep itthe great site and community that it is.
Having said that, I'm away from tonight for the rest of the week, so won't be posting till i get back.

Back