Outstanding work with photoshop, almost looks real.

Metalmachine:totally hot:
Very good Art Work Design !
Your post is wonderful
Did u did it ? if yes you"re in good W.A.Y...!

For every boy with a broken members,
there is a boy with a glue gun !

*Click image to continue...!:load:

This was a mock up done for the movie Source Code- good movie, too. He played a soldier that wakes up in the body of unknown man and discovers he's part of a mission to find the bomber of a Chicago commuter train. Turns out he was kept alive after being hit with an IED on patrol, and the gov't had been keeping him in the pictured state unconscious in a vat and beaming his consciousness back in time to the unknown man on the train.

This was a mock up done for the movie Source Code- good movie, too. He played a soldier that wakes up in the body of unknown man and discovers he's part of a mission to find the bomber of a Chicago commuter train. Turns out he was kept alive after being hit with an IED on patrol, and the gov't had been keeping him in the pictured state unconscious in a vat and beaming his consciousness back in time to the unknown man on the train.

Thanks. Ill dowloat it... :)

Thanks man I remember that movie now.

jake is hot dead or alive
Yes Absolutely true)))
MMMMMMM Love Jake so much. I reupload pics and also add a video from End of Watch - there he also dead with second cop together!! so hot.

Video:
[video]http://videobam.com/ObpBE[/video]

Screenchots:

Couldnt see it in the original post so thanks for the reposting. YUMMMY is all i can say. And while he looks great in half, I cant help but think he will make one sexy KILLER too!! My neck, his hands!! A boy can dream....

Back