Status
Not open for further replies.
Harold C. Quintero (March 22, 1993 - April 19, 2015) died of leukemia at Rizal Medical Center in Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines.

This was his Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/gabriold

The entire collection has 433 photos (40 photos on the first album followed by 392 photos on the second album, both uploaded by another person who logged in to Harold's Facebook account before being memorialized; and 1 photo on another Facebook user). But, I only selected 48 photos.

WARNING! TOO MANY PHOTOS!

I have a problem with glass-topped caskets. There's just something wrong with that innovation. It reminds me of a showcase in a store, or a sneeze guard at a salad bar.

21-year-old Angelo "Mark" Aboc Tampos was being served an arrest warrant for murder by SPO4 Edgar Bumagat, however he shot him to death. So, other police officers shot Tampos to death. It happened on August 4, 2016 in Pasay City. He was cremated on August 11, also in Pasay City.

I lived in Pasay City for a period

Very handsome, thanks! How old was he?

Jhan Axcel F. Brazal

Jhan Axcel F. Brazal (November 8, 2011 - January 14, 2017) was laid to rest yesterday, January 22, 2017. Cause of death unknown

Handsome Dudes from Manila Philippines.
Boys are Usually being Groomed with Johnson's Baby Powder on their Face as their Makeup.

Marlo Salamatin, 19
Cause of Death: Dengue Fever

Kit Marc Gascon, 21
Cause of Death: Gunshot from a Crime

Carlo Luna, 33
Cause of Death: Murder

Howell Richard Jimenez, 17
Cause of Death: Gunshot

Take Note: There is a Bottle Johnson's Baby Powder near on his Casket which is being used as Face Powder in Funerals here at the Philippines.

Jomarie Bangit, 24
Cause of Death: Asthma Attack

Last edited:
What is the purpose of displaying dead people under glass? I understand sneeze guards at a salad bar, but why at a funeral?

In the Philippines. Which is a Tropical Country. The Bodies will Decompose Faster due to Natural Elements. If the Body will be Lied on Cold Area with Airconditioning, It's is rather OK to be Lied Without Glass especially when it held in a Funeral Chapel.

Most of the Funerals held in Philippines are in Roadsides. But half-hour before the dead will be Buried. They will open the Casket to give Kiss or Touch the Stiff Corpse for the Last Time.

Thank you so much, WengA, for taking time to explain the reasons for certain funeral procedures in tropical countries. I am reminded now of how Mother Teresa's viewing had to be cut short because her body was beginning to decompose in the hot, humid Indian conditions. If I remember correctly, her body was enclosed in a glass case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back