Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead chechens prepared for funeral

e435518d1738.jpg

2b3aacdb7cf9.jpg

Oh, wow CUTE DEAD POLICEMAN!!!

610x.jpg

A police officer looks at the body of Luis Eduardo Betancour, one of the seven police officers who died during an ambush by rebels in Cali, Colombia, Tuesday, June 23, 2009. Colombian officials say rebels have killed at least seven members of a police counterinsurgency unit in an ambush in the country's southwest.

610x.jpg

Family members and relatives take a last glimpse of the body of a tribal leader, Qari Zainuddin during his funeral in Abbottabad on June 23, 2009. Zainuddin, top rival of feared Pakistan Taliban chief Baitullah Mehsud was shot dead in the northwestern town of Dera Ismail Khan, ahead of a planned military operation into Mehsud's wild northwest base.

610x.jpg

Relatives and friends carry the coffin containing the body of Lucas Gagliano, a victim of the Air France Flight 447 that plunged into the ocean May 31, during his funeral in Rio de Janeiro, Thursday, June 25, 2009. French military ships searching for the black boxes of Flight 447 have detected sounds in the Atlantic depths but they are not from the Air France plane's flight recorders, French officials said Tuesday.

OMG Luis eduardo is so sweeeeeet!!!!! I want him!!!! I want to kiss him.....and to take him out of his coffin.......and to see his full body in his elegant uniform.........and to undress him.........and to have sex with him for hours and hours.......... Such a nice face, such a hot co(r)pse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love him too and can't stop looking at his beautiful peaceful face.

líder mormón Benjamín Le Barón

:load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::sm (31)::sm (31)::sm (31)::sm (31):

:sm (9)::sm (9)::sm (9)::sm (9)::sm (9)::sm (9)::sm (9):

Thanks verlup. What a beautiful day...for a funeral!

2159660_fd4ba482.jpg

do you think that old man would like me to suck his old cold toes before they put him in the ground to decompose?

yes, and he would also wish you to clip his yellow smelly toenails!

first you must do the toenails. This is a must.

i will give his corpse a full pedicure, i will cut his toenails, remove all rough skin, and keep all the bits in a plastic box. I will do the same for his hands, and cut a lock of his hair off to keep. I will also cut off some armpit, pubic and chest hair.

You should also put a plug deep into the dead dude's anus so he doesn't leak.

can you do that? It will smell of shit a bit?

yes i will plug his anus nice and deep after i clean out all the shit inside him and flush it down the toilet. Then i will pour disinfectant inside his anus to clean out his bowel to retard decomp even more than embalming will. Then i will plug his anus with my erect hard throbbing cock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back