Status
Not open for further replies.
Handsome Dudes from Manila Philippines.
Boys are Usually being Groomed with Johnson's Baby Powder on their Face as their Makeup.

Marlo Salamatin, 19
Cause of Death: Dengue Fever

Kit Marc Gascon, 21
Cause of Death: Gunshot from a Crime

Carlo Luna, 33
Cause of Death: Murder

Howell Richard Jimenez, 17
Cause of Death: Gunshot

Take Note: There is a Bottle Johnson's Baby Powder near on his Casket which is being used as Face Powder in Funerals here at the Philippines.

Jomarie Bangit, 24
Cause of Death: Asthma Attack

I have found Jomarie's Facebook and Twitter accounts:
https://www.facebook.com/jomarie.bangit
https://twitter.com/raven26jomarie (empty)

Mark Kevin Deogracias, 25
A Dapper Looking Guy in his Funeral

Unknown but Sourced from FB

Notice these Dead Guys, are Being Groomed to Look at Their Best instead of their Deaths.

why not embalm the bodies with stronger chemicals?

Yes They Also Embalmed it with Embalming Fluid. But the Strong Smell of Formaldehyde is very Dangerous to the Health.

But Some of the Funerals Here in the Philippines are Being Held without Glasses. To Mask the Smell of Formaldehyde, Johnsons's Baby Powder is being Applied to Face and Body. And it is used as a Face Powder to make the Dead Guy Fresh Looking

VJ Dela Cruz, 16

Handsomely Groomed during his Funeral. Wearing his Favorite accessories and perfectly fitted Barong Tagalog

PNP Police Astera

In his Neat Mohawk Hairstyle in his Casket.

There is a belief in the Philippines where the dead shouldnt wear shoes/socks as you can hear them walk around. would love to see soles

There is a belief in the Philippines where the dead shouldnt wear shoes/socks as you can hear them walk around. would love to see soles

Yes, Some Dead Cuties only Wear Socks, but not Shoes. Especially if the Funeral is an Full Open. As in Without a Glass or Cuved Lid.
But if it is Half-Lid, mostly some Deads doesn't wear Socks.

There is a belief in the Philippines where the dead shouldnt wear shoes/socks as you can hear them walk around.

That's a wonderful belief. I smile to think of those dead people who were buried with their shoes on. They clomp around forever, disturbing the living.

He is Sherwin Ambuyo, Dies at the Tender Age of 17 in April, 2012

Was Taken during His Funeral Wake, the Flash of Camera has Effects on his Face. And seems he doesn't wear Makeup or Baby Powder. But he was Baby Powdered.

During his Burial.

During his Burial, His Face was very Shown. The Difference that he Looks really Groomed and Fresh during his Wake.
His face is just like Freshen Up with Baby Powder on his Face and His Hair was Styled with Hairgel.

Allen De Lima. 21 Died 2016

You will see How I Retouch his Make-up. Which was requested by His Brother to apply Johnsons Baby Powder on his Face.

The Difference of his Look with and without Baby Powder.

I've never seen a Johnson's advertisement that mentioned the use of its baby powder as corpse makeup. Perhaps such ads can be found in mortuary trade magazines.

I've never seen a Johnson's advertisement that mentioned the use of its baby powder as corpse makeup. Perhaps such ads can be found in mortuary trade magazines.

Ah Yes, It is usually used here in the Philippines as Perfume and Face Powder. Nowadays Boys are using Powder here as Part of their Grooming.

It is being used in Dead Cuties to make them Look Fresh with their Makeups.

Unkown Dead Cuties from Facebook.

Paolo John Monteverde at 19 his First Day of his Wake is Today. But Coincidentally He Dies on His Birthday Today, and Also his First day of Funeral

I did his Makeup and he Looks Smart while Sleeping...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back