Do you think Thai guys are cute?

• Yes

Votes: 82 53.9%
  • No

Votes: 70 46.1%

• Total voters
My parents know I am gay necro. They have no idea I went to the morgue checked some stark naked dead dudes and was exposed to the worst possible shit - rotting dead dudes on a pile, melting away like icecream.

I got bored two years ago and left for weeks meeting friends and fucking hard.

I left my PC unprotected. My dad broke into my room and checked all the dead dudes on my PC and watched autopsy vids, beheadings and all the other sick stuff mainly from South America.

He later told me he nearly puked first time he saw a real beheaded dude. :hahahahha:

"You are a gay necro!" he said.

"Fuck off" I replied.

He then went to tell my mom.

"God almighty," she said. "This can't be real."

He kept teasing me for weeks, trying to break me but I am unbreakable.

He said, "I am going to the police" and stuff like that but eventually he gave up.

My dad loves me and my sister, and I help my parents a lot around the villa.

We often go to restaurants together and barbecue in the garden. :cheers:

I had a happy relaxed childhood, we went to the sea every summer and toured towns and cities by car.

We also often visited relatives at the Danube river where my cousin Bobby lived.

We swam together in the Danube, I would never forget that.

The river was cold with strong current, it was in April.

We went despite being totally banned from getting anywhere near the river by parents.

Bobby was either killed or killed himself in Sofia in the summer of 2008.

He was a tall handsome gorgeous dude, like some of the models I post in the alive section.

His mother moved to Spain and his father began drinking and didn't care about Bobby.

Bobby spent weeks naked in a morgue fridge, police couldn't get his parents to identify him.

My mother didn't want to talk from shock and my granny said, "What a gorgeous young man, what a gorgeous young man".

I got so horny I jacked.

I feel horribly sad for Bobby, I heard about his death on the radio.

He was involved in drug dealing. If I knew what he was up to I would absolutely have done my best to save him.:sad3:

He was very strong even as a kid, stronger than me and very out-going.

I fancied him, I was barely twelve years old back then.

:unreal:

That's really sad, did someone eventually identify him so he could be buried?

Yeah, relatives finally managed to identify and bury him.

Wow, meat, that must have been incredibly humiliating and uncomfortable for you when they confronted you about those pics. But it sounds like your dad is somewhat of a necro himself going through the beheading vids as well :hahahahha: Sounds like you had a nice childhood but too bad about your cousin. I'm sorry he had to end his life like that...:sad3:

I can't think of any ethnic group that I don't like. I find that after I get to know a person, I usually like them especially, if they are warm and out-going. The self-centered ones do make it more difficult, however.

Last edited:
Wow, meat, that must have been incredibly humiliating and uncomfortable for you when they confronted you about those pics.

It was a hilarious situation, I didn't lose any sleep over it. I am not ashamed of my necrophilia.

too bad about your cousin. I'm sorry he had to end his life like that...:sad3:

Now that was very hard, I admit. I felt awful, all messed up. Poor Bobby.

Shortly after Bobby's death his grandmother couldn't take it and too passed away.

Gypsies ransacked their house and took everything, they even gutted the window frames.

:green puke:

Well seems like you had quite the nice childhood Meatpie, too bad about your cousin, but I guess we all experience good things and bad things. They are what shape us into the ones we are and it's incredible how complex our personality is since very event have helped influence it.

Always dangerous to leave your computer unprotected. Well I live alone so at least I don't have to worry about that, but secrecy was always important for me when I lived with my parents. Wonder how they would react if they found out their prodigy is a depressed bisexual necro :hahahahha: all future family dinners would be the pinnacle of awkwardness.

Hmm..it seem most people here r racist because of their look. I am racist of their behaviour. For example, I don't like Indian because the ways they do things. They can even killed their father of independent - Gandhi. Centuries old cast system make those lower class has this inferior complexity. If you have watched "The World's Toughest Trucker" in India, you might get some idea.

Thai guys are cute. No form of human is hotter then pure Chinese though.

Why cute guys die sooner? I see a lot of dead ugly guys lol.
Is it cuz we're more prone to rape? :( I'm too sweet and innocent to harm. :(

r u chines? =)

im no racist, I have a big handsome arab black german daddy who I love to suck the cock of and to suck and fuck the soles of,,, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It shows that you are maturing. I have read a lot of your old posts , the things you have said, when you are young you do not conciser that there might be consequences to what you say in public. Lots of people read what you say because this website is viewed by many people all over the world. You can try to change how you feel about other races, but if you really feel this way, its not illegal. However in the world today we have to keep our thoughts to ourselves, or people you know you can trust to keep your feelings private.I don't like everyone I meet or see, finding a race unattractive generally , is strictly your opinion and no one can force you to change that.

i thik if my top is racist to me ishot^^ but i thik maybe only play i lik be call chink yellow gook etc same time he slowly torture me to dead or kill ^^

I still love my big black daddies meaty soles to fuck and suck

I am not racist I dislike Muslims and Islam because of what I see them doing in the name of their god. This forum shows exactly how satanic and evil that religion is and the endless torrent of maiming, torturing and murder just goes to show how these "evil ones" are in no way the minority in which it is claimed

I can not be a racist for hating Muslims because it is a belief system not an ethnicity and it goes to show how uneducated people are when they allow Islam to hide behind the race card

I am always called a racist because I have harsh and firm things to say about that cult and I laugh at their stupidity

In regards to actual races.. Black men have big dicks and have beautiful muscle definition. Whereas Asian guys are generally small they too have some of the sexiest bodies and cute looks to go with it.

Last edited:
I'm absolutely not racist. Even when I have black/asian sub guys who want me to be racist and call them whatever appropriate slur there is I have a problem doing that. Just feels weird and unnatural to me.
That said I have no problems actually using N-word and others in non insulting context. Some people freak out because of it.
Also. People who say disliking Muslims (or any other religion for that matter) is racist can fuck right off... As an atheist with middle eastern blood I find that position offensive.

Back