Do you think Thai guys are cute?

• Yes

Votes: 82 53.9%
  • No

Votes: 70 46.1%

• Total voters
I'm only attracted to whites.
I'm not racist, more of a sexual preference.

im more of a white, italian, puerto rican, mexican type of lover, oh and lets not forget brazillian

Latins are hotties, they are among my favourites along with russians and italians.

latins, russians. italians, puerto ricans, :D a like thuggish looking guys, but not black ones normally

What I have been curious is, how you feel about introgression of Mongolid genes, genome or whatever of Huns and Bulgars or whatever into Caucasoid inhabitants, resulting in modern Bulgarians or whatever in your area. In short, you likely have some Mongoloid background. To me, it is like the Jewish Columbine guy who was anti-Semitic. Of course, many Asians/Mongolids are not all that crazy about how they look.

If you read the article about the Bulgarian people, you will see that 90% of the population are descendants of Thracians and Slavs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarians

Read under "ethnogenesis".

Also, did some of the guys in the thread about sexy Bulgarians look mongolid to you?

Because you are asian you feel hurt when I say Asian people are not cute.

And I can understand that.

Once again, Thai, Chineese, Japs - definately not cute. They may be cute for you but for the majority of western population its an ugly race.

If you read the article about the Bulgarian people, you will see that 90% of the population are descendants of Thracians and Slavs.

Also, did some of the guys in the thread about sexy Bulgarians look mongolid to you?

And I can understand that.

Once again, Thai, Chineese, Japs - definately not cute. They may be cute for you but for the majority of western population its an ugly race.

It depends on how their face features are.
As long as it's not too Asian then I am fine with it ( too Asian means super tiny eyes and small body frame)
There's alot good looking ones but it's harder to be good looking as an Asian than as a white person.
Since we typically consider deep eyes feature and narrow nose as a standard of good looking.
An average white person always > an average Asian though.

On topic*
I dont think majority of Thai male are cute...
They do have a nice healthy shade of tanned skin.
But like 80% of them are literally skin on bones. ( super thin )
As long as a male that has a nice meaty body and normal face features, then I'll most likely consider them as attractive, regardless of race.

Last edited:

That is where it is mentioned that "Bulgars were a seminomadic people, probably of Turkic descent originally from Central Asia, who during the 2nd century migrated from the Northern portions of Central Asia into the North Caucasian steppe" or "Between 377 and 453 they took part in the Hunnic raids on Central and Western Europe. Anthropological data collected from early Bulgar necropolises from Dobrudja, Crimea and the Ukrainian steppe shows that Bulgars were a high-statured Caucasoid people with a small Mongoloid admixture, and practiced artificial cranial deformation of the round type."

By the way, I did read the section before I posted just to make sure about what I had already knew about Bulgarians.

You do know the meaning of "introgression," right? Did I write the modern Bulgarians are genetically mostly Mongloids or the direct descendants of the Huns or whatever?

Am I an Asian? Also, don't overrate your appearance. I do admit that you are generally considered good looking. But being "good looking" is overrated. Characters count. For example, insecure guys are a big turn off for me even if they are "generally considered good looking". Besides, I only go after guys on crotch rockets. Well, maybe "some guys" with choppers, too, but that is it. I could careless what the rest of human beings think, etc.

I guess it is just a rumor, but one reason Hitler hated the Jew was he himself was a Jew. I was curious about the discrepancy. That is all.

You know nothing about my country.

A nation is not an article on wikipedia.

You live in your own imaginary world and I am fine with that.

You know nothing about my country.

A nation is not an article on wikipedia.

That's funny because you are the one who suggested that I should check wikipedia. you even copied and pasted the link. And now you are discrediting it because it is against what you would like to believe?

You live in your own imaginary world and I am fine with that.

Umm. Well, same here.

Wikipedia is excellent when you need to find fast reference but cannot be the one and ONLY source you take your knowledge from, esp about a nation.

The poll so far shows that the majority of cdg members don't consider Thais cute!

So we all have our preferences and there is nothing wrong with that.

I am terribly racist, should I be ashamed of myself?

I don't think because you find one race cuter than another makes you racist. As long you treat people based on who they are and how they behave and not what race they are. Me, I generally do not find asians as a whole cute but that is because I am attracted to hairy men, and asians are not usually hairy. It's called preferences, not racists

Funguy is spot on - nothing wrong with having turn-ons that tend towars one race rather than another - what matters is treating people on who they are, not judging mistreating or insulting anyone because of whatever race they happen to be.

I don't think because you find one race cuter than another makes you racist. As long you treat people based on who they are and how they behave and not what race they are.

This is one point I tried to make when I somewhat tried to make a case for MP. But trust me, you still get accused of fixated although they don't accuse you of being racist.

Or someone question my "fascination" about motorcycles/motorcyclists because motorcycles are inanimate objects. I am just not simply interested those who don't have one even if they are interested in me. It may be wrong, ridiculous, etc., but that is the way I am, and I have no intention to bend the rule for a marginally attractive nobody. I would compromise for Channing Tatum, though :D

I don't care about the colour of your skin it's only the size of your cock i'm interested in.
Should have been a line in - black or white by M. Jackson.

Back