Can you make a stiffy after a guy is dead?

mtilds

Forum Newcomer
I always wonder if one can make a dead guys penis have an erection by injecting fluid into his dick and fill it up like when someone gets an erection from our own blood fills it up?

Any thoughts on this Meatpie? Or anyone who works on dead bodies?

It is still a muscular action, so the possibility exists. It also happens naturally when males are exposed to severe trauma. It is called Angel Lust. (and a nice sight too...)

As long as all the bits and pieces are not too much damaged in the accident/stabbing/shooting/strangulation/<fill cause of death in here>, it might work.

Maybe something for funerals, get buried with a dick fully erected? Yes/No

It is possible. There was a woman necrophilie who invited quite the complicated gadget to get the dead guys cocks erected again. She was quite successful and actually fucked them.

Her case has been well documented. Just google "woman necrophile" and you will be able to read more about her.

Mtilds, love your avatar! He would die with a stiffy, and everyone watching him would have one too!

Thanks for the WORD

Thanks for the complement of my Avitar.

I loved watching that guy strangle and I def. got a WET stiffy. Only wished it was more interactive.

A man after my own heart!

It is possible. There was a woman necrophilie who invited quite the complicated gadget to get the dead guys cocks erected again. She was quite successful and actually fucked them.

Her case has been well documented. Just google "woman necrophile" and you will be able to read more about her.
Are you referring to Karen Greenlee?

It does happen, much like what Enty said.
It's about mainting the blood and pressure inside the muscle.
To create one out of nothing would be very difficult.
You'd have dramatically force the blood into the abdominal arteries, then have the pressure exscape into the penis.
This is very hard...haha yes hard, anyways, it'd be difficult because;
A) Most bodies now are drained of blood, then embalmed, which is a low pressure preservative.
B) Blood tends to quagulate quickly in the body after death. 1-3 hours from minor to major. Once that happeeeens, good fucking luck.
C) Inner body pressure fades before decomp starts.

Back