Votes: 65 27.8%
  • 6 times or more

Votes: 62 26.5%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I can cum 6 to 7 times in a matter of hours. This happens when my obsession is very bad and I jerk to dead guys almost incessantly.

So how many times before you start having dry cum?

After 4 or 5 loads I really need a brake.

Must be the age I think :D

The most I have done was 9 in one day. But normal for me is about 2-4.

Man, nine is really a lot! But yet, you are a soldier so its normal for you to pump more.

:totalshock: Oh man sorry to hear.

Maybe you haven't explored your cock potential?

Don't you get this feeling sometimes like you are really horny, and you keep jacking off and keep cumming and want more and more dead guys?

i got horny near everyday but i don't cum every time i get horny. i will try to distract myself from what gets me off when i feel like cumming. too much cumming is not good for health. maybe Europeans are physically different than Asians so you can cum many times within a day and stay healthy but i've never really heard any Chinese cum as many as Nine times a day. that's unimaginable. An article says that the cross country marriage between an occidenttal man and an oriental women can't work out mostly because the former sex craving is too intense and the latter are unable to satisfy them.

I never heard that cumming too much is unhealthy.

The catholic church stated that for a long time, but it is an old wives fish tale to me....

These days I only cum once or twice a month, though I get hard and horny much much more! Even when I was a teen ,it was once or occasionally twice a day.

too much cumming is not good for health.

Do you really believe that?

I never heard that cumming too much is unhealthy.

Even the wikipedia article on masturbation say there are no side effects from regular masturbation.

These days I only cum once or twice a month.

I will have wet dreams if I refrain from jacking. I wanted to stop jacking off as a teen and for two weeks I didn't, then one night I spontaneously ejaculated while I was asleep. I made a mess so I returned to jacking.

Jacking off and cumming is very good for your health. You burn calories, very good for the prostate (reduces cancer), very good for the heart and it brings up your sperm count. The less you jack off the lower your sperm count will become. Reduces depression too. Jack it boys as many times a day as you can, it's healthy, do it for your health. :)

Jacking off and cumming is very good for your health. You burn calories, very good for the prostate (reduces cancer), very good for the heart and it brings up your sperm count. The less you jack off the lower your sperm count will become. Reduces depression too. Jack it boys as many times a day as you can, it's healthy, do it for your health. :)

thank you for the informations:sm (63):

I would like much to feel dry cum
If you wanking several times a day the last cum is dry and painfuly. The dray cum is posible after several times cumming, then intruducing finguer to reach prostate then massagin for several time it. Then you'll experiment dry cum. Some one told me. I'll experiment in real in few days. My masseur ill do to me. (i hope!). I hope to expline to you some day

I think 5 or 6 times, but usually several times a week, towards weekend. It seems I get hornier around full moon. I also get hornier when I feel it is getting a little warmer like the end of Feb. or the beginning of March.

how many times

I can cum 6 to 7 times in a matter of hours. This happens when my obsession is very bad and I jerk to dead guys almost incessantly.

So how many times before you start having dry cum?

You are incredible but i believe you because before CDG site i could cum only once or twice a week. But while on this site i have cum as much as three times in one day. I have never ever been able to do that in my life (that i know of). But, then, I never had sites like CDG before.

starmatter

just remember if you're to the north of it, the south of it, the east of it or the west of it - ejaculating is really a form of star matter and you can make something which gives cause for rejoicing or despair. If you look at your cum, it really is a form of star matter (and I worship it) Unfortunately mine is clear and tastes like peach.

I'm female so it's obviously different for me, but I can come about 4 or 5 times in an hour with a vibrator, 2 or 3 with my fingers. My hands get tired without my vibrator lol

My vibrator makes my clit numb after a while so I think my record is 7 in a day.

My boyfriend made me come 6 times one day! That was DEFINATLY a record with another person involved :D

He came 4 times with me one day.

What is 'dry cum'... never heard of it.

I can cum 2-3 times after eachother within 2-3 hours which is normal. Depending on the state of sexual arousement I'm in, I shoot precum as well. Since I'm very much in2 edging (masturbating till the edge of ejaculation) I do produce quit a lot of it... Love it too, it smells like heaven. Love to shoot precum in my underwear. Especially in whites... they become transparent, showing my cut dickhead through the material.

Precum might not be mistaken with cum. Precum is a crystal clear liquid where cum contains sperm.

when i have time and i am very hot i can cum up to 6 or 7 times over a couple of hours, best when surfing here or on some sportsgearpages or in yahoo cam chat

Back