Votes: 15 6.4%
  • 2-3 times

Votes: 92 39.3%
  • 4-5 times

Votes: 65 27.8%
  • 6 times or more

Votes: 62 26.5%

• Total voters
At 60 yr old, still fuck my boyfriend 2 or 3 times daily. (or just j/o to this site!):horny::horny::horny:

This evening I returned home alone and horny, and also a little tipsy, from a holiday party. I remembered this thread, and decided to conduct an experiment to see how many times I could get myself off in one night. I grabbed some lube and popped a copy of Das Haus, a movie in which pretty young things kill each other in a variety of interesting ways, into the TV by my bed and set to work. I hadn't had sex or jacked off for a few days, so the first orgasm was intense and rather messy. I waited about an half an hour then went at it again; the orgasm was good, but not mind blowing. I waited another half an hour and went again;the orgasm was just OK. After that, it was just boring--more like scratching a persistent itch than anything truly erotic. My eleventh and final orgasm, which I had a little bit ago, wasn't much fun. Toward the end, it felt like the last mile of a long run or the last set of reps in a hard workout. I just wanted to get it over with, but it seemed to take forever. The orgasm was a barely noticeable rubbery shuddering sensation, followed by a tiny dribble of watery cum. I'm now gong to take a shower, change my sheets, and go to bed.

Wow, I'm impressed... I remember reading an article somewhere that said, and here I paraphrase, that if you jack off more than six times a day you have a sex addiction. As I typically jack off anywhere between 2 and 5 times a day, three probably being average, I decided to see if I could jack more than six times. I did seven. I wasn't really trying to see how many times I could do it so I just stopped there, but my experience was about the same as Adrian88's; by the seventh time is was more of a chore and not all that intense an orgasm.

When I was a teenager, my mother said that jacking off would cause me to go blind. I didn't want risk losing my vision for the rest of my life. So,...I wore goggles and never had a problem. Safety first. ;-)

Back