I am new...

cadaver

Forum Regular
My name is Naoki and I am 21 years, from Japan. I study English, but because it is not my mother tongue I make errors. Please excuse my mistake ^^. My avatar is me. I can give more pictures if they are wanted ^^.

I work as host in a bar in Shinjuku (it is part of Tokyo ^^)... it is not best job, but pay is good and liquor is free. My job is to use charm and looks to make dumb girls spend money. It is easy to do in good conscience because I like boys.

I really like blood and death... sometimes a dead body with many injuries is sexier than a living one ^^

just a question.. are you a boy or a girl? =S

Japanese people are like pancakes in the faces, just like Thais and Chineese. They are all the same to me.

Definitely don't agree - Japanese guys can be very cute, especially hanged!
Welcome, cadaver

Is it fair to make racist to a member? I was not offended at gender questioning... but that about my race was not fair. I do not have flat face. Most Japanese don't... and haven't for long time. Just have singlelid or the corner crease... but many European men have singlelid or corner crease too.

@Deaddirty-- Thank you for the welcome.

Hello, cadaver. Hope you enjoy yourself here. :)

Don't mind Meatpie, hes got a strange pancake obsession.
Are you a fan of "guro?"

Thanks Cadaver, and don't mind Meatpie - we post some great Oriental pics here, and you are very welcome. I
It would be good to have more Japanese pics - and for me, partiularly if they are cute hanged young guys!

>>dogfood-- Thanks for welcoming~. Yes I am fan of 'guro' ^^

>>deaddirty-- I do not prefer any ethnic but I agree about cute and hanged!!

:D Post some guro pictures. :) I'm sure Dr. Pie wont mind. ^.^

Japanese always seem to make the most extreme fetish art. <3

>>dogfood-- Thanks for welcoming~. Yes I am fan of 'guro' ^^

>>deaddirty-- I do not prefer any ethnic but I agree about cute and hanged!!

Hope you post some great new Japanese ones!

^ I know that film! ^^

>>dogfood-- Okay~ Which board should I post?
>>deaddirty-- I will do my best to contribute.

Back